It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Bases: The Mystery of the Moon External Content

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
here you go...www.youtube.com...

also go to my second last post.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by bigbert81

What the heck are you talking about? And where do you get this evidence about the Greys inhabiting the inside of our Moon?

Thanks for the post bb. He's talking about the aliens commonly referred to as the 'greys'. They have huge laboratories and living quarters on the inside of the moon. There are numerous huge openings where the saucers they fly go inside the moon. I belive that the secret mission of Apollo 17 was to explore on of those entrances located on the South Massif just west of the Taurus-Litrow valley where Apollo 17 landed. NASA named the huge rectangular opening Nansen.

If you are interested in further research you can go to keithlaney.net, scroll down to the "Hidden Mission of Apollo 17" and get an excellent briefing which includes numerous charts, photographs and Apollo 17 transcripts. Very, very interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandalore

Yes would love to hear that conversation. By the way how do these NASA crafts communicate with earth? using satelites, or direct communication to earth?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

If this were true, surely the US (or any other Earth Nation) can't go anywhere in Space without the ET's approval. So how come that Pres. Bush is announcing further Moon Missions ?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZEV93
If this were true, surely the US (or any other Earth Nation) can't go anywhere in Space without the ET's approval. So how come that Pres. Bush is announcing further Moon Missions ?

Saying one thing and doing another are two different things. Were not meant to be going back until 2018 I believe, which is a long way off. Plus we got 2012 to get through yet!

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think there is a alien base on the dark side of the moon.I think the government is not telling us the truth.Tell us the truth. well peace everyone.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well here is an explaination of the first image in the OP thread:

www.nasa.gov...

Curious page. I like it when NASA writes "UFOs aren't necessarily alien spacecraft" ... but then maybe some of them are muhahaha.

Anyway, not on target with the topic, but thought this page was interesting.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sorry to bring up the mirrors again - but when i first read about them i had the idea that they might be referrals to a different purpose. Im not suggesting that light experiments arent being conducted via mirrors - but it seems to me far more likely that (if there are alien base/s on the moon) we have just heard the positioning of mirrors in the background of the famously flaky public film shoot.

has anyone ever analyzed the skyline behind the astronauts in these scenes? If stars are visible, do the constellations displayed reflect what would be visible from the camera's supposed location on the moon?

Perhaps this would be a way to finally prove or disprove the theory that the whole thing was filmed in a desert and slowed down? Sorry if this is diversifying from the thread into the realms of generic moon landing conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here is another good site that reports pretty much everything you said OP. www.ufocasebook.com...

lol kinda funny that a book on the moon base was made, witht he title "Above Top Secret."

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Originally posted by FreedomFighter2007

I think there is a alien base on the dark side of the moon.

You could very well be correct. As a matter of fact this photo taken by Apollo 8 and colorized by Zorgon might show the entrance:

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
John Lear, I've seen your name around many places.. sorry I dont know much about you ... whats your story? how do you know.. or claim to know so much about these things?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi I am kind of new here to ATS. I was wondering when I was reading about this post that why would the government lie to us about finding alien ruins or active alien bases on the moon? I mean I wouldn't put it past them but what would they have to lose in telling us about alien buildings on the moon?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
A friend of mine last year sent me a link to a photo that was directly from NASA's website, it showed a picture of the moon with something clearly on it, it seemed to be a building of some sort but it was blurred out. I was facinated by this photo, as they didn't do a very good job of blurring it, so you could tell it was something man-made or made by aliens. My point is, that I wonder if anyone might have a link to that picture. I have tried to look it up to no avail. Thanks in advance, and great post OP.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Man, what I would give to see some actually very sharp up close images. Our pictures of Venus (26 million miles away) come back so much sharper than any of these.

I will tell you one thing. If I was going to watch over Earth or mess with it at all, I certainly would set up shop on the dark side of the Moon.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Here are some interesting pictures that relate to this, I don't know where they originate from or how credible they are as I've had them on my PC for a while now.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
yup bigbert i second that , great find OP and i must say i have been glued to this thread and the youtube link all evening.

Just one Question tho, IF the moon is hollow as it is said, and those little grey critters that are inside it , keeping an eye on us, now when the Eagles landed or took off , Would they of not got a little bit of ringing in their ears(if they have them) ? I mean, that Moon would of resonated like a gong!!!

Still i do believe they are here and they will come out of that closet real soon , and lets see the governments cover it up !!!!!

regards
GIT

[edit on 20-8-2007 by completenuttergit]

[edit on 20-8-2007 by completenuttergit]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've seen this posted on ATS before.

Made the same comment I'm about
to make.

Anyone can make up text.

As far as I'm aware, there is no voice
recordings to go with it.

Without the actual recordings from
NASA (go ahead and slam me), this
is nothing more than someone's
imagination.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here are three more pictures of unknown structures on the moon. Again I can't confirm where they originated from or how credible they are.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Buzz Aldrin talking about UFOs on Apollo 11 mission.

Just thought Id share this video. It doesnt talk about aliens on the moon but still somewhat interesting.

[edit on 20/8/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
really amazing photos from apollo..
keithlaney.net...

but all ´photoshopped´I guess..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join