It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Believes Aliens Are Real!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I never stated that He wanted to become apart of the disclosure project. I was wondering if Dr Greere had possibly asked him to be apart of.

Why? Because SOME U.F.O sightings are believed to be extraterestrial. If that's the case then DR.Michio Kaku could possibly be added to the list of credible sources for the arguement for extraterestrial life and the possibility that we are being visited from theses beings from another world/dimension.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think ot would be hard to find a scientist who DIDN'T believe that there is other life, even intelligent life, in the universe. Scientists have been talking about this for years -- look at Drake's Equation (named for Dr. Frank Drake). Dr. Drake postulated way back in 1960 that considering the huge number of stars in our galaxy, and the huge number of galaxies in the universe, that it is very likely that other intelligent beings DO exist.

Over the years, many scientists have revised and "tweaked" Frank Drake's original equation, but there are not many scientists who have ever denied the idea behind it that there is probably other intelligent life in the universe.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"...While it is the belief by many that mainstream scientists reject any notions of extraterrestrial civilizations or aliens."

Not true. At all.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Wouldn't it make sense that ET's would be advanced enough to communicate to us via our existing technology in combination with our human brain physiology too. I know this is sci.fi stuff but it's worth pondering over.

Why would you assume that such an advanced civilization would even want to communicate with us? We are primitive pond scum. Only the human ego thinks we are worth being contacted by other alien civilizations.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I can't read now, have to go to work, but i have heard Dr. Kaku on C2C Seavral times, and he is my favorite guest... ever...

Next on the ATS hit list(to get on the fourms guys) is Dr. Michua Kuka

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is BS. If aliens exist where are they?

If i was a highly advanced space alien I would be traveling all across the galaxy macking hot alien babes.

This proves aliens are fake.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Wouldn't it make sense that ET's would be advanced enough to communicate to us via our existing technology in combination with our human brain physiology too. I know this is sci.fi stuff but it's worth pondering over.

To answer that would be "no"
it would be like us trying to communicate with worms.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
tsloan, don't you think if aliens were real, they would have already stole all our women by now?

I know that's what I would have done.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
AWESOME thread!

really good stuff here! look at what we accomplished in the past 100yrs. its crazy not to believe that an alien species older than us, be it 1000+ yrs couldnt travel space and harness energy beyond our imagination, at this point at least. If the HUman race survives for thousand of more years, then we too will be that advanced. duh people... duh

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Perhaps they can harness enough energy to blow up the universe?

Almost like we've harnessed enough to blow up a planet.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Slowley times are changing. One by one they are stepping forward to speak what they realy believe. People of the more recent generation have been weened from religion and restrictive moral thinking. This is what was needed in the more developed countries in order for this disclosure to come forward.

bout time!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Great thread. I see this guy all the time on the science channel and he amazing to listen to, and watch, he's usually iceskating, I think it's a hobby of his, who knows maybe he was a pro, back in his youth *shrug*.

His "String Theory" is a bit hard for me to grasp, but he does a fairly decent job of dumbing it down for us without degrees in quantum physics or what have you to slightly understand. When he starts getting inti multiple and infinite amounts of universes, he starts to lose me, and I start feeling like an ape scratching my head.

I also enjoy the African American guy(his name escapes me) who's on alot of the shows who enjoys talking about what it would be like to be sucked into a black hole. He likens it to being squeezed out a tube of toothpasted, and ripped into particles. Then with a sly smile , he says he thinks about it often, HAHA. He's great as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Nice avatar you got there Nola213. Are you a Bruce Lee fan?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I have viewed his theories on quantum computers and involvement with the creation of the quantum computers. he would definitely be a credible asset to the disclosure project. The man has my vote.

This is what i found on the topic. Please visit The Disclousre Project for more information.

Charles Goyette(CG):...I watched network television for 2 hours last night - I mean, I never do that. But I watched ABC last night for Peter Jennings' special: "UFOs - Seeing is Believing". It was a two-hour special and, I'll tell you, it's a little bit surprising, first of all, that somebody like Peter Jennings would lend his name to a topic like this, because you start to get a little hooted and hollered down when you do and you become the butt of jokes on Leno and Letterman if you treat this stuff seriously, but Peter Jennings actually did. It was his production company put the show on the air.

Here is the part on Dr. Kaku

He opened up his little observatory and it was all blinding white lights. Hey, there goes your night vision, moron! Anyway, and then, so he treated the Phoenix lights with a certain amount of respect, as though it had some credibility, and then he totally debunked the Roswell incident -- in almost laughable terms, frankly. And then, he got to the business of -- many of the debunkers of these UFO things talk about well the space-time logistics, lightyears apart, speed of light, Einstein, and so on, but he treated that topic with a certain amount of respect and he had Dr. Michio Kaku, who's one of the nation's leading or at least most prominent theoretical physicists, talk about you know, you'd better rethink these space-time barriers, you know we have a certain amount of knowledge for our kind of evolution but there are other possibilities that are linking out there.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The fish and pond example is excellent, it's exactly what is happening. The fish believe all there is to the universe is the pond. 'ETs? Nonsense, no chance they would ever visit earth!' Hello? Do you really think a civilization that advanced would ignore earth's existence? A jewel in a pile of dirt doesn't go unnoticed.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Atlantix]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The article reference did not say that scientists believe aliens are real. The Japanese guy just said that they likely exist.
Although surely the guys at Dulce and Groom Lake think aliens exist!

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is VERY old news. By the way, if he didn't publicly state that we are being visited by aliens doesn't mean that he doesn't believe we are not being visited.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I also enjoy the African American guy(his name escapes me) who's on alot of the shows who enjoys talking about what it would be like to be sucked into a black hole.

You're thinking of Neil deGrasse Tyson of the American Museum of Natural History and host of "NOVA Science Now" on PBS. He's great. Too bad he hates Pluto, though.

I love Kaku. He is very intresting to listen to. Being a theoretical physicist, it's kind of his gig to be on the edge of science. His theories, while not currently provable by science, have a certain amount of romantic fantasy associated with them that make them appealing to those of us brought up on "Star Trek" and the like.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
MKaku has a new book coming out? Parallel Worlds I think was his last one and it was good. I try to stay tuned to any new information this guy gives out, always mind expanding.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

That is true Valhall, although I have also encountered a lot of educated people who would deny it even if they were looking at some out of this world aircraft right in front of them.

Some people are too scared to accept that we are not the only intelligent life on this universe, and quite frankly it is my opinion that there is and has been life from other worlds in this Earth for a very long time.

If people bothered to research ancient cultures, they would find that every culture on the planet have written down encounters and sightings of such aircraft, and sometimes the beings that drive these aircraft.

As for the military denying the existance of these advanced beings, one of the reasons why they do this is because they don't want to tell the world that these beings are more advanced than we are, and they can come and be gone at will, and there is nothing the military can do to stop them.

Anyways, Michu Kaku is no tinfoil lunatic, he is one of the most intelligent people on this planet. At least on the human scale.

[edit on 19-8-2007 by Muaddib]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join