It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 18th Countdown

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Its possible that something is going to happen on that day and i'm freaking out. Has anyone really read that article

I didn't read every word.

But I read enough to comment this way . . .

I construe current reality such that . . . I could imagine . . . certain . . . forces, other dimensional beings, WATCHERS/FALLEN ANGELS/ET's

(or even military black ops forces using exotic satellite weapons).

using crop circles etc. to warn us of some impending Jihadi or other catastrophies looming.

Certainly many very diverse sources have been winding up warnings for months now--at least 4-6 months . . .

--governmental sources
--stratfor
--Israeli governmental sources
--Syrian and Iranian sources
--Christian prophetic sources
--well connected US high level governmental sources
--Homeland security sources
--Jihadis themselves

An emphasis has been placed on nuking American cities and/or attacking Israel--with--it seems to me, most of the emphasis on the former. But certainly if the nukes hit a number of US cities, the Jihadi's would see it as a great time to also attack Israel. A coordinated plan could well be in place.

I don't know if tomorrow is D-Day, or not. Could well be.

Syria supposedly has postponed invading Israel until the first half of November.

Part of me thinks it's FEAR MONGER SOME MORE and delay some more.

But a lot of folks I know certainly believe something is on the brink. And it sure increasingly FEELS that way.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I doubt anything will happen. In my short life I've already lived through about a dozen "end of the world" days. This will be like the others. SOmething will happen, be blown out of proprtions, and then be forgoten as a new date comes near.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
lol im watching the sci-fi channel and they just had a preview for a movie that will be on tomorrow about a solar flair destroying the earth the movies called solar attack.
not to mention tomorrow the channel is only showing shows about disasters tomorrow.

[edit on 073131p://5631pm by Anubis_4400]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
'I made my first crop circle in 1991. My motive was to prove how easy they were to create, because I was convinced that all crop circles were man-made.'

Roper

Wrong

Linda Moulton How's excellent book:

Mysterious Lights and Crop Circles cites a professional peer reviewed journal article or two

which PROVED that plant nodes had essentially been micro-waved in an exceedingly short space of time by a very controlled mysterious energy source. . . .

Check up on biophysicist W. C. Levengood . . . as well as Frank Laumen

Also, the soil and wheat debris attracted to a magnet were covered with a thin coating of iron oxide in the circle . . .

Check out international plant physiology journals:

Physiologia Plantarum

1999 (105:615-624).

and

Journal of Scientific Exploration

"Semi-Molten Meteoric Iron Associated with A Crop Formation" Vol 9, No 2, pages 191-199

Very clearly massively complex crop circles created in minutes with the above scientifically verified differnces from hoaxed crop circles

are

NOT

created by drunks with boards.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by promomag

hmmmm.

Just something I realized

you can use either model

[edit on 17-8-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Yey,
The End of the World is on my day off!!!!!

Sweet!!!!

I will be waiting for them to show up. I hope that those ET's kick some government butt. Horaay for the Martians!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I hope they bring a bunch of hot alien women.

Perhaps they will want to interbreed with us.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
How many days must we go through mass hysteria...

and why the 18th I have nothing to do that day so someone wants to blow up the world because of that.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectDreamlandIt's not my conclusion, it's what is written on the website if you bother to scroll down the page. Anyway, it's complete rubbish if you ask me, the 18th will come and go just like any other day.

I must concur, the 18th will be any other normal day. Though yes i feel that something is going to happen soon, soon in terms of a year or more, personally i dont really pay attention to crop circles. If they aliens wanted to tell us something, they would abduct some people and make them prophets. Each and every crop circle that has come about, that is alien made, is open to interpretation and can have thousands of differnt meanings. So to pin a specific crop circle saying its a date for calamity and disaster is absurd to me.

EDIT: spelling mistakes

[edit on 17-8-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
wasn't the symbol in the crop circle the symbol for '6'? If so couldn't that simply just mean 6 years from now?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
wasn't the symbol in the crop circle the symbol for '6'? If so couldn't that simply just mean 6 years from now?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
lol what if they are just telling us they like to play baseball? (after looking at the picture of the crop circle)

[edit on 17-8-2007 by sager]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
In which country will it be the 18th when this thing is meant to happen?

It's currently the 18th in Australia but it's not the 18th all around the world?

And why would the Aliens leave such cryptic and unclear messages to warn us of our end of days? Surely they would have realised that the majority of people on this planet would look at a crop circle, say "Aw, isn't that interesting." and then immediately forget about it.

I think if all the crop circles really are warnings from higher beings then everyone on earth has the right to be super angry at them for not being clear. It's a bit of a tease really. It's like a doctor going up to a terminally ill patient and handing them a cryptic crossword that eventually spells out: "YOU'RE GONNA DIE TOMORROW LOL"

The patient would be mighty angry, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
well what if the message is saying.. in 6 days .. that's when we arrive to help better mankind.

why is everyone thinking doom?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
also check this out:

space weather..

www.sec.noaa.gov...

looks like there is a spike

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hurricane Dean has turened into a category 4, but its not going to change anything on a world scale

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The whole concept of Earth's atmosphere being pulled up and then dropped on the Mammoths freeezing them as they have been found with even grass being chewed at the time of freezing is a neat theory. How true it is or scientificaly sound I have no real idea

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You know, I've been reading up on this for the past few days.

Maybe it won't be the end of the world, maybe it will be like the movie Signs.

Better put glasses of water around the house and get a baseball bat.

Better yet, a super soaker.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by armageddonbeliever
Hurricane Dean has turened into a category 4, but its not going to change anything on a world scale

unless the hurricane is a godlike hurricane that will never die out.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager

Originally posted by armageddonbeliever

unless the hurricane is a godlike hurricane that will never die out.

Well I know one thing; if the world doesn't end tommorow, on Sunday Jamaica will be totaled.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join