It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 18th Countdown

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
yea it's raining extremely hard here as well... i'm in clifton, new jersey...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
STANTON ST.BERNARD latest crop circle and my name..Stan Bernard..coincidence..I think not..Welcome to your extinction earthlings.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I guess the negative people won't have long to wait for the guffaws.

The problem with a lot of predictions is that by the time the predicted event is about to take place, someone has derailed things. The event ends up being not as rough as predicted.

This one os a bit differen't. There are a bunch of things ligning up, whict I have been made aware of. These all point to some sort of accident to push things over the edge.

The things I understand a person should watch for:

Continued pressure in the Middle East, by the US.

Stock Markets doing strange things, leading up to a major correction, all fuelled by this accident. I saw it as a huge blast of some sort.

China making noise....rattling their sabres.

Earthquakes and flooding in various parts of the world.

A large shower of big boulders, most of which will land in the Oceans causing Tsuinamis.

The world will not end, but the economic structure will kind of break down. This will be a world event, effecting people on every continent.

I can only pray (telepathic communication) that things will happen so we will not be in harms way, should these things take place.

I got this warning in 2005. I never figured to see this, but things are taking shape. I did post those warnings shortly after I first loged on to ATS. People here were eager to spit on me for saying those things, but I was only warning people of what we could expect to see.

I have also been informed ET, our brothers and sisters from the stars, will stand beside us and shield us from most of the disasters which we will see.

Some of you should not be so hasty at shooting messengers!

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Okay, if a person goes by the Conception of Jesus that is or should be around Dec.25 so that is when it is celebrated, but if a person goes by the birth of Jesus then according to Dr. Ernest Martin (I think the one who dug up the Temples over there in the Middle East) then Jesus was probably born around Sept. 11, 3B.C. So by the Conception that would make this year 2011, but if a person goes by the birth of Jesus then the year would be 2010.

What does this have to do with crop circles? What does any of it have to do with the Mayan Calendar? Actually, perhaps it is just about calendars in the first place.

And also, why would any spacealiens come all the way here to warn us about evironment things when we already have the equipment in place around the globe for seeing such data.

www.earthfiles.com...

askelm.com...

www.askelm.com...

The book The Temples That Jerusalem Forgot is a result of the in-depth research of Dr. Ernest Martin that shows that the Temples of God in Jerusalem were indeed located over the Gihon Spring and not under the Dome of the Rock.

askelm.com...

Chronological Rundown
The nativity occurred on September 11, 3 B.C.E. Note the following sequence of historical events.
1. Joseph and Mary’s journey to Bethlehem for the “census” occurred at the very close of the Jewish civil year ― an apt time for a registration of peoples to happen. It was in the summer season and before the rains set in that would have made it difficult.
2. Jesus was born in a stable in the twilight period of September 11th, the Day of Trumpets, 3 B.C.E.
3. He was circumcised on September 18, 3 B.C.E. (the eighth day for the circumcision rite is reckoned inclusively).
4. He was dedicated in the temple on October 20/21, 3 B.C.E.
5. Luke says: they returned into Galilee, to their own city Nazareth (Luke 2:39). This means they did not go to Egypt after the birth of Jesus. After all, they had only gone to Bethlehem for the “census,” not to move there. So, the family returned to Nazareth in the latter part of October, 3 B.C.E.
6. Then for some reason, they decided to move to Bethlehem. This could have been in the spring or summer of 2 B.C.E. They set up house, having no need for the temporary type of shelter they had when Jesus was born (Matthew 2:11).
7. On December 5th (Kislev 7) of 2 B.C.E. the youth tore down the eagle from the east entrance to the temple.
8. Then on December 25, 2 B.C.E., when the King planet Jupiter came to its stationary point in mid-Virgo the Virgin, it would have been seen “stopped over Bethlehem” as viewed from Jerusalem. The Magi then went to Bethlehem and gave the child the gifts they brought from the east. Jesus was now a paidion (Greek: toddler) not a brephos (Greek: infant, as in Luke). He was old enough to stand and to walk. In the papyrus codex Bodmer V of the Proto-Evangelium of James written in Egypt in the 4th century, it even states that the Magi were able to see Jesus “standing by the side of his mother Mary” (21:3). This shows early opinion that the visit of the Magi to give gifts to Jesus was long after his birth. This giving of gifts by the Magi would have occurred during the days of Hanukkah when Jewish fathers were accustomed to give gifts to their children. This would have appeared quite proper to Jewish people.
9. With the warnings of the Magi, Joseph and Mary immediately took Jesus to Egypt in late December of 2 B.C.E.
10. Immediately after this, Herod killed all the male children “from two years old and under” (Matthew 2:16). This matter of killing children two years old can now make better sense. If Jesus was born on 11 September, 3 B.C.E., the slaying of the innocents was about 15 months after his birth. If the conception period were also considered, it comes to 24 months exactly. This may be a helpful clue that Jesus was indeed born in September, 3 B.C.E. and why the Magi saw Jesus “standing by the side of his mother Mary.”

11. Soon afterward, the two illustrious rabbis were tried and sentenced by the Sanhedrin. This could have been in early January of 1 B.C.E., and then a few days later (on January 10th) the eclipse of the Moon occurred that Josephus mentioned.
12. Herod then died about January 28th (Schebat 2) in 1 B.C.E.
13. Later, in the spring of 1 B.C.E., the Passover occurred during which 3000 Jewish worshippers lost their lives in the temple.
14. In the summer and autumn of that year (1 B.C.E.) The War of Varus took place.
15. Then, about twenty-eight years later, Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist sometime in either October or November of C.E. 27 at the beginning of a Sabbatical Year. Jesus then began his official ministry with the Passover and Pentecost season of C.E. 28 and was finally crucified in C.E. 30.
If what I am suggesting in this book is true, a new understanding in the life of Jesus emerges. Not only do many obscure passages in Josephus make sense, but the chronological and theological indications of the New Testament about the birth of Jesus also become clearer. Roman history as well becomes more understandable for the middle years of Augustus. And while none of us was living some 2000 years ago to prove these points as an eyewitness, there is enough evidence available to give us some reasonable assurance that this new information brings us pretty close to the truth.

www.askelm.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Now also the Feast of the Assumption is August 15th. So if by Eastern Orthodox Church if Mary rose into Heaven on the third day then I think that would mean August 18th.

But has there not been that question on whether Jesus was a spacealien or not?

Over 600 Planetariums go now by this sequence around Dec. 25th now about the Star of Bethlehem.

Maybe we just are still off on any calendar, including the Mayan Calendar, and all this Fear Mongering is not what the spacealiens had in mind if they mutated humans a long time ago, which has also been mentioned.

I do not know, I was not there, and like anything else, it is a nice day outside and I expect it will be the same way tomorrow for the most part, unless it rains a little.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
saturday the 18th 2k7 00.12 a.m

i don't see anything up in the sky yet

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11 11

Alien UFO's would not travel light years here just to leave some art on our crops. Seriously, if they wanted to tell us something important, or give us hints, it would be much better if they took control of our TV's and transmitted a message through them. But on CROPS?! Seriously, the aliens must not be intelligent if they actually think their message would get displayed to important people on Earth via crop images. If they got such cool tech, why don't they do something better than crop images?

You really don't get it, do you?

They (ET) have been here since we started populating Earth. They have assisted us whenever we have come to the brink of destruction. They will not allow another mass extinction to take place. They have taken a position of non agression. It will be up to us to request salvation, they will not force us to do anything.

There has been an evil faction of ET's working for the results of hatred and killing, which has been a part of life here on Earth for longer than most of us care to even think about. They are the ones who guided us into the current world, and the way we treat our Earthly Brothers and Sisters.

ET have done everything except forcing us to comply with Universal Laws. We will have to want that for our society. An end to the carnage, hatred, killing, disease, and all of the other benefits becoming part of The Universal Community brings. You could say it will be Heaven.

I am not a Church going guy, but a lot of the Bible seems to be valid for this. It is a matter of interpretation and understanding what you are reading.

I also believe the take over of TV and Radio will be when events have escilated to the point of eminent evacuation.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Haha! I like how my part of the world gets to "preview the day" before it actually becomes the 18th. lol You guys go first!
We'll step into the 18th in a few hours. Right behind you, we swear.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sager
well if aliens imprinted a mayan number onto our cropfields I'm sure it has nothing to do with terrorism, war or a earthquake affecting one area. It may be a warning to the whole world. It's meant for humanity as a whole. KILLSHOT!

hmmm not usually into this sort of thing but in reading i noticed this documentary and noticed Ed Dames referring towards a large cellestial body pass near earth. Doubt this has anything to do with it, but anyone been following this in the news?

www.sciam.com...

Apparently this star ejects a 13 light year wake of ultraviolet radiation. Could this be what would provide a weakening to our atmosphere? Perhaps an object like this?

not sure if anyone already pointed this out, just a thought.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

Well somebody is late regarding the schedule, and that's not me.(AHA)

Hence, No excuse.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaeone86
hmmm not usually into this sort of thing but in reading i noticed this documentary and noticed Ed Dames referring towards a large cellestial body pass near earth.

So far, nobody's seen one.

Apparently this star ejects a 13 light year wake of ultraviolet radiation. Could this be what would provide a weakening to our atmosphere? Perhaps an object like this?

Nope. We'd have seen it long, long, long before this (it would be one of our known objects in the solar system... brighter than Jupiter.) And as for Mira, it's about 450 light years away, which is Pretty Darn Far (our solar system is only a few light hours across.)

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i think it will only happen once the majority is in the 18th..

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is definitely one of the longest of longshots but...

Given the recent earthquake activity in Utah, then Peru, then Utah again with the after-after shocks. If there is to be a big event on 8/18, with the addition of the eclipse...does this not spell The Big One on the west coast?

Could it spell that out in the crop circles?

I am not by any means predicting that this is going to happen tomorrow, just adding to the mix of crazy theories of what could happen tomorrow

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think this is just going to be a day like any other. But me and my family are supposed to be going out for the day today.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1
saturday the 18th 2k7 00.12 a.m

i don't see anything up in the sky yet

It is for the 18th in Texas time so you will need to wait since it is only 6PM here. Don't you know all world events are based on Texas time zone?

link   
Quick update;

Sat 18th 09.34am AEST.

All ok here in Melbourne, Australia, though just read there was a 6.0 mag aftershock in Peru.

Have a good weekend all.

link   
Sonics and harmonics can manipulate water, rice, salt, and many other things.

The use of these harmonics and resonance can form complex and intriguing patterns.

The result of such crop circle events is fear, mystery, and specualtion.

Fear of the unknown.

Occult symbology has been used for a long long time similar to ships signalling each other with flags. Signalling seems to be the purpose of the crop circle.

Now say it is a message to earthlings, well generally the majority of us are not 1000ft in the air or more at anytime to see them.

Who is?

Consider the use of advanced tech to make these and produce them.

it feeds the fear of the unknown and starts people chasing off rumours.

its also quite possibly a novel targetting practice run for everything from advanced reconnaisance aircraft to bomber runs as well as signalling outside all forms of normal monitored communications - such as radio - tv - digital - internet - etc etc

meaning you have to fly over it to see it or have a predetermined flight list to match up the signals (ie the pics on the web wont match up unless your flying in the craft with the corresponding unlocking images-possibly as similar to something like the enigma but visual)

sounds way far fetched and over the top for a form of communication at the highest level of advanced projects - of course

or is it the way of the maya

and its telling us Ah Pook is Here

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

They (ET) have been here since we started populating Earth. They have assisted us whenever we have come to the brink of destruction. They will not allow another mass extinction to take place. They have taken a position of non agression. It will be up to us to request salvation, they will not force us to do anything.

You say this as if you are sitting across from one right now having a cup of tea.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
im not sure how words could even express how pissed ill be...ok fine, so im dying anyway but its taken over a year to find a dr on the west coast who specializes in my condition that my ins company will pay for me to see and if the world ends on the 18th that means ill probably have to deal with this headache for eternity. that will make me cross.

wait til i have my surgery at least gees. let me enjoy my afterlife.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ambushrocks,

Thanks. I appreciate your words. My thread was closed cause great minds think alike and the OP here and I started them almost at the same time.

I am very apprehensive and i woke up this morning and there's this thick, super thick cloud cover and its going to turn cold- and i mean we're supposed to nosedive into the 50's even 40's in the next few days.

Fall arriving early???

haha sry about that i hope that you arent mad that i took your thread...hahah but anyway we have one more day and i honestly dont feel anything in the air, maybe later tonight.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I live in San Francisco. As far as the Earthquakes thing is concerned, it's interesting that Utah has some tremors and the latest big one in Peru and of course all the activity up in Alaska and around the great ring of Fire down through Asia and back around.... but here... West Coast, it's been relatively quiet... just little ones.

So if you look above California, and Below California, and slightly directly across the Pacific... you will see some pretty good size earthquakes.

I can only imagine what the pressure is doing to California being surrounded by all these different plates shifting and releasing.

I've also noticed that if Mexico or Washington have good size earthquakes, 5.0 +.... we'll get a pretty decent quake in a short period (from as little as a week to a month or so).

I hope there's no big one headed for us, but I think we're due for something soon.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join