It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

teacher punches student in the face!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
the kid deserved it.......

I feel bad for the teech.... hes gonna get a # load of crap for this

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No excuse for any human being to punch another unless it is in direct defense of imminent physical harm upon themselves. Words or pranks do not rate punches.

I'm going to have to agree with him here...

While the brat seemed to deserve it, any adult with half a brain thinks twice before hitting a kid.... C'mon, it was a 12 year old...how much threat did the kid (unarmed) pose?

Personally, I'd like to see all teachers issued stun guns.... Let 50,000 volts send the kid sprawling without cuts, bleeding, or bruising, and physical harm....
I understand teachers being threatened, but there are better ways to deal with it....

I feel bad for the teech.... hes gonna get a # load of crap for this

He's going to lose his career over this, is what's going to happen......

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I think the next story, which happened in the Netherlands just last tuesday is a bit more serious...

Teacher shot by student

A student in the Netherlands today walked into his school�s crowded cafeteria at lunch time and shot an economics teacher point-blank in the head, badly wounding him.

The teacher, shot once in the forehead, collapsed in a pool of blood, witnesses said, and was taken by helicopter to a hospital. He was tonight �fighting for his life�, the school said in a statement.

The 17-year-old boy fled the scene but turned himself in to police hours later, police spokesman Jan van der Braak said.

The teenager had a reputation for being a troublemaker, and was reportedly punished for misbehaviour a few days earlier. His name was not released.

His victim, 49-year-old Hans van Wieren, was also the deputy principal of Stevincollege, in The Hague.

No one else was hurt, but counsellors were summoned to talk to students following the incident.

The shooting came as a shock to many in the Netherlands, where gun crime is low.
Immediately after the shooting, the school children were rushed out of the building and police cordoned off surrounding streets to search for the shooter. Police dog teams were also brought in to join the search.

The school apparently has a history of violence. Neighbours and students said police make frequent visits to the site.

�Fights are normal here, but not like this,� said student Mohammed Ouledle.
The shooting immediately set off a national debate about violence against teachers and whether security measures are needed at schools.

Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende said it was �unbelievable when you hear that something like this can happen in the Netherlands.�

�Conflicts can arise, but you can�t resolve them with weapons. And the fact that a teacher should be the victim of a discontented student � it�s not right. You can�t behave like this, you must not behave like this,� Balkenende said.

The country�s national teachers union called the shooting shocking and said �it shows that the violence in our society doesn�t exclude schools and education personnel.�

The Netherlands has stiff gun control laws, and violence involving firearms is uncommon.

The country�s first known school shooting was in 1999, when a 17-year-old youth wounded five people in the southern Dutch town of Veghel. He was sentenced to five years in prison.

www.breakingnews.ie...

The teacher died the same evening and Holland is in a complete shock since last tuesday. It's unbelievable and I still can't believe this happened in my country

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by Olafski]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, some kids deserve it. Some kids deserve a good beating, but punched for unplugging a projector? No, but still, kid probably did more and this just snapped the teacher.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'm seeing some ridiculous arguments in here

"I'm with the teacher, the little brat deserved it."

Oh, yeah, he unplugged it twice which of course makes him a brat and of course makes it okay to punch him.

What if a kid mouths off in class or does something worse? Should the teacher shoot the student?

[Edited on 16-1-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
some teacher punched his student for repeatedly unplugging the overhead projector.

link

lol! Good job, the asshole had it coming!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
some teacher punched his student for repeatedly unplugging the overhead projector.

link

Crazy. I've heard of a student who beat up a teacher, and now a teacher who beats up a student? This is too funny.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If my kid was doing that at school and the teacher punched him for being an asshole then I would thank the teacher for saving me the trouble of beating his ass when I got home. I swear kids can be such little #s sometimes. Im not advocating child abuse here by any means but sometimes the little bastards deserve a knock on the head every once in a while.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If a teacher would do that to my kid, I would have so much fun taking him to court and suing him for everything he's got. No way in hell I would thank him.

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye
If a teacher would do that to my kid, I would have so much fun taking him to court and suing him for everything he's got. No way in hell I would thank him.

You got to admit,your kid or not, that it probably felt good to the teacher for a split second.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
If the teacher was smart, he would have paid one of the other students to beat his azz, then say the other kid was only defending himself from the troublemaker who attacked him first.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by maynardsthirdeye

Oh yeah Good luck with raising them kids. They will probably rob or kill someone and end up in jail.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I tell you kids today are very disrespecful. When I was a kid if I ever even raised my voice to my parents/teachers or family members I would probably gotten smacked right in the mouth for being an asshole. If more people here smacked their dumbass kids every once in a while none of this # would happen. Im not advocating child abuse but kids today are a bunch of asses.... and the parent's are even worse. Combination of lack of discipline and #ty parenting. I swear I feel like smacking the # outta the parents sometimes.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
First of all I think this kid deserved it.

Second this tell the child distipline in US.

Kids can cuss their teachers and parents out but if the adult trys to make him behave then the goverment steps on the adult.

So the goverment has take the right of parents to distipine the kid and the goverment let the kids loose.

Because of this US will fell a down fall.

And it already has with some many homelesses and other people like that.

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
First of all I think this kid deserved it.

Second this tell the child distipline in US.

Kids can cuss their teachers and parents out but if the adult trys to make him behave then the goverment steps on the adult.

So the goverment has take the right of parents to distipine the kid and the goverment let the kids loose.

I can't believe Im saying this but I agree with Russian. OMG what am I saying.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

I can't believe Im saying this but I agree with Russian. OMG what am I saying.

Me and Ocelot agreeing with each other?

OMG, I will go get the smirnoff!

Out,
Russian

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Me and Ocelot agreeing with each other?

OMG, I will go get the smirnoff!

Out,
Russian

I know right. Cheers.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
We are entering the Mid-January part of the year, meaning this teacher has been dealing with this little asshole for an entire 4 months or so. Knowing this, I HIGHLY doubt that it was an isolated issue. oh no. Far more likely is that the little ass is just a pain all the time, and this just pushed the teacher over the edge.

Secondly, I'm an education Major. I'm learining right now about how in most states you are allowed to defend yourself, should the situation get out of hand.

The reason I say this is that the boy 'approached' the teacher. I'm leaning more toward 'Menacingly stalked toward'. You have to realize that the kid had to get up, and walk toward the teacher, with no other reason than to attack/hurt this teacher, who we've discovered is over sixty.

Now, i may be wrong, but any 60 year old man is going to feel threatened by a man nearly in his prime (16, I believe it was), and he reacted accordingly.

I am personally siding with the teacher on this one. I prolly woulda just done a simple one leg takedown, and put him on the floor, and wait for the principal.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
We are entering the Mid-January part of the year, meaning this teacher has been dealing with this little asshole for an entire 4 months or so. Knowing this, I HIGHLY doubt that it was an isolated issue. oh no. Far more likely is that the little ass is just a pain all the time, and this just pushed the teacher over the edge.

Secondly, I'm an education Major. I'm learining right now about how in most states you are allowed to defend yourself, should the situation get out of hand.

The reason I say this is that the boy 'approached' the teacher. I'm leaning more toward 'Menacingly stalked toward'. You have to realize that the kid had to get up, and walk toward the teacher, with no other reason than to attack/hurt this teacher, who we've discovered is over sixty.

Now, i may be wrong, but any 60 year old man is going to feel threatened by a man nearly in his prime (16, I believe it was), and he reacted accordingly.

I am personally siding with the teacher on this one. I prolly woulda just done a simple one leg takedown, and put him on the floor, and wait for the principal.

You're right. This kid has probably been harrasing the teacher for months and the guy just had enough. As far as the kid goes I think he got of easy. If it was me I would have put my foot so far up the kids ass they would have had to operate to have it removed.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Maybe if the students would pay attention instead of being bungholes they wouldn't get punched.

Little bastards.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join