It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

teacher punches student in the face!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by worshipthemoon
Maybe if the students would pay attention instead of being bungholes they wouldn't get punched.

Little bastards.

Yeah the little pieces of crap bastards!! You tell em worship.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i have a feelling that if this kid belonged to any of you, your opinions would be completely different.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
i have a feelling that if this kid belonged to any of you, your opinions would be completely different.

Then you really dont know me dude. Let me tell you little story. I went to catholic private school all my life. When I was 12 years old I disrespected a teacher and cussed at her. She slapped the taste right out of my mouth and I was sent to the principal's office who was this intimidating and scary nun. When my mother came to pick me up and heard what I did she thanked the teacher for setting me straight and when I got home I got my ass spanked my mom and grounded for a month. And to tell you the truth thats the best thing that could have happened to me. If my kid was being a little # I would have told the teacher..."you shoulda hit the little bastard harder".

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
hahah... that was hilarious...

I bet that lil # had been asking for it, for a while...

then one day

SCHMACK! hahah god I wish I was in that class. I think I couldve pissed my pants.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
some things never fail to surprise.voilence solves nothing. children who are raised to think it solves problems end up pwer crazy bullies.like bush

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
SCHMACK! hahah god I wish I was in that class. I think I couldve pissed my pants.

Yeah I would have larfed my ass off!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   

some things never fail to surprise.voilence solves nothing. children who are raised to think it solves problems end up pwer crazy bullies.like bush

LMAO!!! yeah you keep telling yourself that. I bet you would be one of those parents that sends their kids to "time out". LMAO!!! You'll be visiting your kids in jail.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Time out... what a joke...

as a child I became immune to spankings so then they brought 3 month grounding periods, then 6 months, I was grounded for a year once!

I much rather have had an ass beating...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Time out... what a joke...

as a child I became immune to spankings so then they brought 3 month grounding periods, then 6 months, I was grounded for a year once!

I much rather have had an ass beating...

LMAO!! You try Going to Private Catholic School for 12 years where the nuns would slap the # out of you if you misbehaved. I got a couple of good slaps when I was a kid. But I have to admit I deserved every single one of them.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Grew up with Methodist, lol aka bad christians!

IT's OKAY to drink, kekek la! ^^

man..

I was maybe 12? and went to this fair/carnival thing at this ST marys or some # down town, anyways I won a water gun and was running around with it squirting the mexican catholic children with it. When all of the sudden the white Nazi Nun, tried to take it from me, Her being all of 78, and me be 12, no #ing way in hell I was giving up my gun..

She said something like

Young man, come here this instance, to which I replied PFFT I don't go to this church, and took off running.

Told my grandparents about evil nun lady, anyways her and a posse of lesser nuns found us, and we had to leave.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
it's a good thing you not a parent Ocelot, or your children would grow up thinking that conflicts should be solved by hitting people. those are the ones that end up in jail.

like parents, teachers are one of the most important role models in a childs life. what kind of an example is this teacher setting?

[Edited on 1-17-2004 by dunkleskates]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
example he is setting?

Hmm... How about don't # with me kid, if you value your face.
sorry.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   

it's a good thing you not a parent Ocelot, or your children would grow up thinking that conflicts should be solved by hitting people. those are the ones that end up in jail.

like parents, teachers are one of the most important role models in a childs life. what kind of an example is this teacher setting?

PFFFTTTT!!!! You seem to think that I solve all my problems by hitting people. As a matter of fact one of the last things I like to do in this world is get violent with anyone. Bad parent you say... LMFAO!!! My parents spanked my ass a couple of times when I was a kid and you know what? I love them even more for doing it. You have a whole generation of kids today who's parents let them do whatever the # they want with no consequenses. Thats why you have things like kids shooting up schools and being little #s to people. No respect. Me a bad parent? Well # You! I think I would make a wonderful father. You really dont know me dude to even say I would make a bad parent. I happen to be one of kindest, loving, giving, friendly people you could ever meet in your life, but if you cross me or one of my loved ones, then god help you because only he can. I love my parents and teachers for teaching me discipline.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
spread the love, not the voilence. nobody seems to understand ::sigh::. i think we all need to smoke a j and reflect.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Thats a great idea dude, I recently have said # my New Years resolution.

I just woke up... a joint sure would hit the spot. So.. I am going to take the next 10 minutes for myself

It's Lysergic time..

NO SHUSH!

It's Lysergic time...

^^

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   

spread the love, not the voilence. nobody seems to understand ::sigh::. i think we all need to smoke a j and reflect.

You have to be #ing kidding me. This guy is telling me I would make a bad parent and he's advocating the use of drugs. Do me a favor and go castrate yourself with a fishing knife before you become a parent and raise a child that will either rob me on the street or sell drugs to people in 18 years.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

PFFFTTTT!!!! You seem to think that I solve all my problems by hitting people. As a matter of fact one of the last things I like to do in this world is get violent with anyone. Bad parent you say... LMFAO!!! My parents spanked my ass a couple of times when I was a kid and you know what? I love them even more for doing it. You have a whole generation of kids today who's parents let them do whatever the # they want with no consequenses. Thats why you have things like kids shooting up schools and being little #s to people. No respect. Me a bad parent? Well # You! I think I would make a wonderful father. You really dont know me dude to even say I would make a bad parent. I happen to be one of kindest, loving, giving, friendly people you could ever meet in your life, but if you cross me or one of my loved ones, then god help you because only he can. I love my parents and teachers for teaching me discipline.

just because some people choose not to beat their kids doens't mean they let them do what they want and "shoot up schools"(btw i think heavy metal music is more responsible for that). there are other forms of discipline that work, which don't involve giving kind, loving, giving, and friendly beatings

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

You have to be #ing kidding me. This guy is telling me I would make a bad parent and he's advocating the use of drugs. Do me a favor and go castrate yourself with a fishing knife before you become a parent and raise a child that will either rob me on the street or sell drugs to people on the in 18 years.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by Ocelot]

i would sooner see my child use marijuana(hardly a drug), than use violence to sole their problems. peaceful potheads don't rob people, kids who have been taught that violence and intimidation get results rob peopole.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   

just because some people choose not to beat their kids doens't mean they let them do what they want and "shoot up schools"(btw i think heavy metal music is more responsible for that). there are other forms of discipline that work, which don't involve giving kind, loving, giving, and friendly beatings

Heavy Metal Music responsible!! OMG!!! Thats right its the music thats the problem
. Its not the #ty parenting. Its the MUSIC!! Gimme a #ing break

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   

i would sooner see my child use marijuana(hardly a drug), than use violence to sole their problems. peaceful potheads don't rob people, kids who have been taught that violence and intimidation get results rob peopole.

LMAO!!!
Man I swear you've said the dumbest # Ive heard in a while. What are you. 14? 15?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join