It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

teacher punches student in the face!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
When i was at school if you mest around in class the teacher would reprimand you once then if you acted up again they would kick you out.

If any teacher let anyone get to mess around a third time they knew they would lose the respect of the students and get nothing done for the rest of the year.

Most students that did act up a lot were sent to the principles office and given the cane.(Laws don not permit this anymore)

Thats why i coped the cane( ten hits on the palm of the hand, ten hits on the knucles from a wooden cane)learnt my lesson and never repeated the acts that i had done again.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The cane boss the cane. Well at least back then they knew how to deal with unrulely children. Now adays my kid gets away with basically anything he wants. Lmao just hearing about that cane gave me an idea to keep him inline : ). I got myself a nice, sturdey, quick bamboo cane. Boyyyyy does that hurt when u wack urslef in the hand
. Thx for the idea

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I can understand why he did it, as I've known a good many pupils who've deserved a slap on a bare arse, and some boys can be pretty big even at 12. I just wish it didn't have to happen in the first place
Parents are far too lenient with their kids nowadays, I've seen 4 yr olds scream at adults to 'F*ck off', and all the do is laugh and exclaim 'How cute
!!'. Makes me sick.

However, I'd rather he slapped him than punched.

-Becs

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Teachers all should take the course that I was offered by the school system. I worked with students that were ADHD and other severe behaviors. At the beginning of school the students try you. They are just like a child standing by a pond they pick up a rock and throw it. They are waiting for the "splash". I never gave them the splash. It totally messes up their thought patterns and they have no satisfaction from the behavior. I never make confrontational statements... Shut-Up! is confrontational and Teachers what you get is what you deserve for saying it. The teacher should have laughed and said cheerfully "Okay class because of Mr. John Doe we will be going into a different subject, Miss Jane would you get the lights please". Some students come from diverse backgrounds and normal to them at home may be yelling arguing... If they don't have it at school they create it to have what is a normal feeling surroundings to them. There is always going to be students like this one- Kindness over all rules! It feels pretty darn good to see the look on their face when it hits home that you are winning.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
bottom line a teacher cant go punching students in the face. if the could was really making it hard to lear than some other students should have jumped him. quick story though there was a teacher back in my middle school days that once grabbed me by the mouth hard, choked a friend, and would just blow up in class all the time. he was a good guy but could get a little rough. at first we thought it was funny and all but then he punched someone so me and my friends decided he was out of line and needed some help. so we gave him help. No we didnt tell the principal he was to good of a guy to loose his job and maybe end up in court. so we just went to his house about 4 of us and gave him a good beat down.

posted on Aug, 22 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Wow, the kid acts up, is punished, blame the teacher. Hell, I got hit countless times in school by teachers for acting like a brat. Or for not listening. Never punched in the face, just a simple smack on the back of the head or a hard smack on the back. No point whining like a baby to my parents, they told the teachers that if I act up go ahead and do what they want. I still cower my head when someone is behind me and I am acting up. Why? Because I knew I wasn't going to be sent to the corner, grounded, or punished in a way that I could care less. Send me to my room, tv, computer, all in here. Take them away, I got books, 100's of books to read. Take them away, sleep. Grounding me does nothing, smacking the back of my head to make me listen and pay attention does.

Go Teacher, the little bastard did more than that. People who think this is a one time thing are ignorant. A kid doesn't go 4 months and THEN decide to do something.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If the teacher was getting that upset he should have left the classroom.
Oh I can see a kid pushind and pushind and teachers are only human after all but it's still the teacher who is suppose to be in control of the class and if he/she isn't in control than he/she shouldn't be teaching.
Boy, what a great thing to teach you student, if you get upset just punch.
That's not what I want my kids to learn, do you.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

No excuse for any human being to punch another unless it is in direct defense of imminent physical harm upon themselves. Words or pranks do not rate punches.

That pretty much nails it...

Although, if any guy ever embarassed me in front of women, back when I was a single teen, he'd pretty much be looking up at me from the ground afterwards....
I'm much better now though...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I have another point to make.
What the teacher did was assult a student, it is also bulling.
Both are wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This thread was started in January, was there new info on this?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
he probely deserved it but it doesnt make it right

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
good the little F*ker probably deserved it kids are really messed up sometimes

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Please refrain from using bad language and getting around the censors,

Im sure you can find many other words that will suit just fine,

[edit on 12-9-2004 by asala]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
forgive my short temper gets the best of me in these trouble times. :/

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My dad beat me whenever I did anything wrong, and I'm perfectly fine now. I don't think I've ever bad mouthed, or disrespected a teacher. Then again... I don't think I've ever gotten into a fight, despite my overpowering figure, and my ability to pummel anyone.

Now I just box with my dad for fun, knowing that if I ever do something wrong, those punches will be serious, and to my face. It's all cool.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
then let me ask a simple question:

aside from the final assault on lisa steinberg, which caused her fatal head injury,

what did joel steinberg do that was so wrong? she WAS known to "disrespect" and "act up" with her step-parents.

it's a sincere question.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am a teacher - there are kids I want to punch every day. I don't, but there are some kids who might do better in society if they were taught some kind of lesson for the smart ass stunts (and comments) they pull. Honestly, there are lessons that should be taught long before high school.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join