It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

teacher punches student in the face!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
some teacher punched his student for repeatedly unplugging the overhead projector.

link

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
maybe the little brat needed his jaw jerked...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I've seen some kids be disrespectful and stuff in class, and some of them may have deserved to be punched in the face, but for unplugging an overhead projector? I don't know...
Although it said that the kid approaced him after being scolded, so maybe the teacher felt threatened.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Yep....
Probably deserved it.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i know 4 people who wouldnt be saying that if it was their kid...

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
if i had a kid i wouldn't want him being such an annoying little turd... i wouldnt want him being punched... so i would make sure he didnt do # like that

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
it's a good thought, but if you had kids, you'd realize you can't just make them not do what you don't want them too. i'm fairly sure you were all kids once(correct me if im wrong), and im also fairly sure you didn't always do what you were told.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Sounds like this punk though he was being funny.

When the teacher reprimanded him of it he took offense and tried to intimidate the teacher face to face.

Very aggressive behaviour for sure.

I don't blame the teacher frankly.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by baked
Yep....
Probably deserved it.

yep and if my kid came home crying about that i would *deal* with him myself

unless the kid went and told a cop or went to office or whatever

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The teacher at one of my schools punched a kid and was fired. I didn't care, I hated the guy, he was horrible.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No excuse for any human being to punch another unless it is in direct defense of imminent physical harm upon themselves. Words or pranks do not rate punches.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
i know 4 people who wouldnt be saying that if it was their kid...

I know my children well enough that I seriously doubt they would warrent such an attack.
I went to school, I have seen how some students abuse the teachers. One teacher from my school got fired for telling a boy that was in another ones face, to "sit down and shut up".
Most didn't deserve a punch to the face, but there were some that did. The ones that did deserve it didn't get it tho. They just kept on disrupting class and nothing was ever done about it.
Maybe the teacher went overboard, but everyone has a snaping point.
This little bastard was probably the straw that broke the camels back.

Bottom line is some people need to be knocked back in to place. Some don't learn any other way.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
if the "investgators" were smart,

they could ask the other teachers students of what they think of the guy, is he normaly nice, or is he a jerk

and they could ask if they think he would be fired or whatever but we all know that kids would bendd there words!

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
When I was in school in got hit across the legs because I called our Physical Education teacher a Peadophile. I think I may have deserved that though

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamlucas
When I was in school in got hit across the legs because I called our Physical Education teacher a Peadophile. I think I may have deserved that though

Was he?

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Here in America this maybe an isolated incident, but in many countries this happens everyday, maybe not punching in face, but beating them much worse. They deserve it anyway. I could give more info if someone is interested.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
first of all i'd raise my kid appropriately so he would have manners not to do it, but if he did, i'd probably have a good talk with him, and i'd probably slap the teacher, if you feel threatened get out of the class and call the stuff

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Problem is that the kids parents either did not discipline this child when younger or were too strict and thus the kid does not know what a verbal reprimand is.

Either way the parents would not like it and would demand the teachers head for this even if it was not warranted due to their own pemissiveness with this child.

It is too bad really, I remember a time when we were too afraid to do stuff like this in a classroom. Nobody would have dared. If a kid had a chip on their shoulder the only place they could get their anger out was in the school yard with the other kids. That was not good either but at least the school learning environment was not impeded too.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
In my social studies class last year there was a boy who did the same thing. Every class he would unplug the overhead multiple times. Everyone always thought it was hilarious, and the kid wasn't a bad guy, he just was immature and didn't have alot of respect for the teacher. I think alot of the problem was that the teacher didn't have countrol of our class at all. I felt really bad for my teacher though.

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by Brittany]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Personally, I would side with the teacher. This is the primary reason I am not a teacher.

My wife, however,is a teacher. High School, English to be precise. I get to hear about what students are like now and I want to go punch a few myself!! I thought some of my friends in High School were assholes for treating teachers the way they did. These kids are FAR beyond that (at least around here). Luckily, my wife is very cool and the kids all like her. They actually come down on the trouble makers so it's a pretty good situation for her. The other teachers are on thier own

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join