It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true face of terrorists in America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   

An illegal immigrant being held in connection with the execution style slayings of 3 teenaged Americans and the attempted murder of a fourth.

America is engaged in a senseless war of aggression in Iraq.
They call it the 'global war on terror'.
I call it the 'never ending war of global conquest'.

If the government were really concerned about protecting us from terrorists they would close the borders. Its that simple.

Numbers are hard to pin down on the illegal immigration problem, but this is what I came up with during a cursory search...

About 700,000 immigrants arrive in the country without legal authorization each year, compared with about 610,000 legal immigrants.

And these arent just migrant/field workers.
They are quickly filling the jobs that 'Americans wont do' as the officials say.
Some of the 'jobs Americans wont do' include most of the jobs of my friends.

While 3 percent of illegal immigrants are employed in agriculture, about 25 percent of all drywall, ceiling and tile installers in the United States are illegal immigrants, as are about a quarter of all meat and poultry workers, and a quarter of all dishwashers.

Source

Victims of illegal immigrants.

The murder of Kris Eggle (see the separate page of collected articles), a park ranger in the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument in southern Arizona on August 9, 2002, was little noted by the media, although the press has paid considerable attention to the deaths of illegal aliens on the border. By contrast, Ranger Eggle was shot down by Mexican drug dealers who were using Organ Pipe as a route for their smuggling. Only 28 when he was murdered, Eggle was a valedictorian and an Eagle Scout

In a particularly tragic example of government inattention to illegal aliens who have run amock, one of the snipers who terrorized the Washington DC area for three weeks in October 2002 was a foreign national who had been apprehended the previous year. As a stowaway, he was required by law to be immediately deported back to his home country. Instead, the INS overroad the Border Patrol's designation and released John Lee Malvo upon the unsuspecting American public.

www.immigrationshumancost.org...

www.newsmax.com...

and another great read

When one compares the number of Americans killed in America by Muslims with the number of Americans killed by illegal immigrants it becomes clear that the 'war on terror' is a front for global conquest.
If anybody were concerned about us Americans they would enforce the existing immigration laws and close the damn border.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Nobody has anything to say about the real terrorist threat facing America?

Dont get me wrong, Im not anti-Mexican or anti-immigration, but when more people enter this country illegally than legally, action must be taken.

By entering America illegally you are already demonstrating a total disreguard for our laws.

Know them by their fruits.

The fact that 700,000 come here illegally every year is alarming.
If even just one half of one percent of those 'illegals' are hardened criminal capable of execution style killings of teenagers, that comes out to 350 terrorists arriving yearly.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by 11Bravo]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I completely agree. Although, I don't think the Hispanics are the real threat. However, having the open borders policy that we currently have, it makes it a lot easier for the threat to enter this country. The only threat Hispanic pose to the U.S really is an economic one.

We can't continue to support a populace from another country. That is what we are currently doing.

I am guessing that you are focusing on the crime that is entering the country. Well, that is a problem, but it was a problem even before this country became over ran with illegals. So,

[edit on 12-8-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
People say, "Americans are becoming hateful." No, we're just tired. We are tired of being expected to accept any and everyone into this country without exception. At whose cost? At OUR cost.

What do we get for it? More hate... More animosity. Americans are sick of it, at least the ones that really give a damn about this country are.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Right on Speaker, that sums up my exact feelings
. That and the fact that the illegals are seemingly above the law and are immune to prosecution.

I really dont understand how anyone can defend them unless they A) are one/related to one or B) somehow profit from this invasion of our country.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Excellent post 11bravo!! Well put, and you are on the path to greatness!! IN order to truly fight the terrorists, we must secure our border with a fence (a badass wall) artillery, air patrols(armed apache's f-16, uav's) and a policy that treats any unauthorized attempt at entry as an illegal invasion to be met with unbelievable force. By that I mean a coordinated artillery, air and ground assault. Our policy needs to be, you cross here, you die here.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
I really dont understand how anyone can defend them unless they A) are one/related to one or B) somehow profit from this invasion of our country.

Well, you do realize that it's mainly the big corporations in this country that want this illegal invasion to continue, don't you? Even a large segment of the Hispanic community is saying "Enough is enough. Something has to be done."

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Excellent post 11bravo!! Well put, and you are on the path to greatness!! IN order to truly fight the terrorists, we must secure our border with a fence (a badass wall) artillery, air patrols(armed apache's f-16, uav's) and a policy that treats any unauthorized attempt at entry as an illegal invasion to be met with unbelievable force. By that I mean a coordinated artillery, air and ground assault. Our policy needs to be, you cross here, you die here.

I am not sure if Posse Comiatus would apply to border protection or not.

The US Army patrolled the border during times of hostility or for training purposes from time to time until the US Border Patrol was created in 1924 (and even then during WW2 they were assisted by horse mounted US Army cavalry units on the Mexican border). At some point or another almost a dozen different organizations were responsible for patrolling the border. US Army, Customs, Immigration, Texas Rangers, etc etc

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It didn't agree with what they did in Waco either, but guess what... It happened. Posse Comitaus states that military force shall not be used a gainst a civilian population but, alas, it happened in Waco.

I think when it comes to the security of this country, any and every means should be used to protect it. Waco was not a national security issue... The border is.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Not only do we get more than our fair share of criminals the huge amount of illegal labor here makes small businesses and entreprenuers make a horrible choice. Small businesses like Landscapers, restaurantuers, and most construction people have to make a choice between persueing thier dreams and following the law. Particularly in landscaping, roofing, and home construction if you do follow the law you are at a disadvantage to your competitors that do not. How do you win a bid against someone who uses illegal labor? Even if they were paying these folks the same as those who use only legal labor (they aren't) the savings on employer portions of Social Security, unemployment insurance, and all the other stuff that comes with being an employer would still leave people who follow the law at a serious disadvantage.

I really like the idea of using RICO against employers of illegals.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

It didn't agree with what they did in Waco either, but guess what... It happened. Posse Comitaus states that military force shall not be used a gainst a civilian population but, alas, it happened in Waco.

I think when it comes to the security of this country, any and every means should be used to protect it. Waco was not a national security issue... The border is.

The active duty military was not involved at Waco ... the FBI requested assistance from the Texas National Guard and they received it.

Also, lets not forget that we are talking about the illegals ... Bush's chosen ones. Bush will do whatever it takes to avoid actually securing the Mexican border.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nobody is really on the right rack with this post. I have no problem with people fleeing their homelands in search of a better life, because you know and I know that, if we lived with the same conditions as people in other less fortunate countries, we would ALL do the same thing. Especially if we had families to keep safe. All this border protection # and flag waving and "America, # yeah!" # is making me sick. How about being human? It's NOT illegal immigrants that are the problem. It's the governments of the world. The only way to true peace and harmony is to destroy all forms of government. # will happen. People will die. But if we live our lives fearing the "what ifs", how is anyone gunna ever think straight? We can't put trust in faceless entities to keep us safe from "what ifs". It's an individual's responsibility to care for themselves and their family. We're all humans, and we can't discriminate, especially not about something as trivial as what border someone should be behind. God, that's stupid. Listen to yourselves. You all sound like children.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Nobody is really on the right rack with this post. I have no problem with people fleeing their homelands in search of a better life, because you know and I know that, if we lived with the same conditions as people in other less fortunate countries, we would ALL do the same thing. Especially if we had families to keep safe. All this border protection # and flag waving and "America, # yeah!" # is making me sick. How about being human? It's NOT illegal immigrants that are the problem. It's the governments of the world. The only way to true peace and harmony is to destroy all forms of government. # will happen. People will die. But if we live our lives fearing the "what ifs", how is anyone gunna ever think straight? We can't put trust in faceless entities to keep us safe from "what ifs". It's an individual's responsibility to care for themselves and their family. We're all humans, and we can't discriminate, especially not about something as trivial as what border someone should be behind. God, that's stupid. Listen to yourselves. You all sound like children.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The active duty military was not involved at Waco ... the FBI requested assistance from the Texas National Guard and they received it.

Waco is a very sore subject with me... Don't get me started on it. The government totally overplayed its hand and didn't have any, none, business doing what they did there.

What difference does it matter if they were active or reserved? They used military equipment against a civilian population.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Nobody is really on the right rack with this post. I have no problem with people fleeing their homelands in search of a better life, because you know and I know that, if we lived with the same conditions as people in other less fortunate countries, we would ALL do the same thing. Especially if we had families to keep safe. All this border protection # and flag waving and "America, # yeah!" # is making me sick. How about being human? It's NOT illegal immigrants that are the problem.

Yeah, yeah, let's just all freaking hold hands and sing kumbaya, my Lord..
This type of thinking is what is sickening to me. You can't honestly believe that nothing should be done about our national borders.Seriously!!?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Also, lets not forget that we are talking about the illegals ... Bush's chosen ones. Bush will do whatever it takes to avoid actually securing the Mexican border.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by ChrisF231]

I agree. Although, in thirty days, they are going to start cracking down on employers who knowingly hire illegals, according to the Houston Chronicle. That's a start I suppose.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I agree they should come here legally, but painting immigrants as cold blooded murders is not entirely true. There are always killers everywhere, and that isn't based on race or where they come from. I've known some illegals as theres actually a lot of them where I live, and some of them are the nicest people I've ever met. I'm not advocating entering countries illegally even though we go into countries and bomb the crap out of them. I'm just saying not all these people are killers, some of them work themselves to death for less than minimum wage and its still better then what they would've earned where they came from. Again still not advocating it.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
I agree they should come here legally, but painting immigrants as cold blooded murders is not entirely true. I've known some illegals as theres actually a lot of them where I live, and some of them are the nicest people I've ever met.

True. Hell, most of my girlfriends have been Hispanic.. However, we currently have 12-20 million illegals here... Of course, not all of them are Hispanic. That's why I personally think that if we are going to secure our southern border, we had damn sure better secure our northern border as well.

I am not biased. Illegal is does not represent a a race, it representsa crimnall. I don't care if they are from Mexico, China, Europe or Timbuktu, if they are not legal residences they are BREAKING our LAWS.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien

This has got to be one of the most uninformed blabbering bunch of bull posts I have ever read!

Enough said!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You all are quite right. Want change, Vote Ron Paul.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join