It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true prophecy (Let your consciousness keep you alert!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The consciousness of this world of mankind will hatch in just two halves. The first half which will include some humans and all animals will experience more than the second half which will be the rest of the humans. An awakening will happen. Lo, you have been warned before it comes. Your very awakened consciousness will be alerted as it happens.

To the first half: You will not see your own death as someone a ghost could. Your conscious mind will convert into a new superphysical body upon a new ark-like land in a new preternatural cosmos. There will be great signs and wonders for you there. You will experience supernatural laws like never before. If it were possible you could be deceived by your own self.

To the second half: You will see death that's of the first half and your own half as a ghost for a short time. You see, your conscious mind will have converted into a natural energy/space form. And then you will be cast into the sun where you will be severly punished for a long time for being eternally apart of the devil. Wheresoever the devil is, there will the dark evil extention you are be gathered together.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
So if I may ask how did you come upon this knowledge? Did you have a dream, vision, or is this something that you just feel and are speculating about?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I dont have all the answers, but I'm fairly sure that this is not the way things are gonna go down.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
wow that is just something i cannot fathem do you know when this will happen

do you know if it already did

what else do you know
or are you just saying this i would really like to know how you came up with this or is this just your idea of what will come ??

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
sounds interesting, reminds me of the pleiades "polar shift" grandpa told me when i was 8, dont know why

[edit on 13-8-2007 by burnthemonkeyz1]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As a flood shall it all happen! In that flood knowledge will flow (increase) and be abundant. When it's all said and done some will consciously find themselves in an ideal place outside a devilish hell while others will consciously find themselves in a hell outside a glorious ideal place.

The end of this age of this stage of mankind will come upon by a supernatural force from a higher power that becomes as the Cosmos whenever it wants.

This knowledge came from communication from a higher power. Lo, by the higher power I know all about astral projectors and non-astral projectors. I also know the secrets of the gospels.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It is my opinion that this is a bunch of Bull**** . Dont hold your breath we'll still be here as we are now for the forseeable future and there is no reason to believe otherwise.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."
- Buddha

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravytrain
It is my opinion that this is a bunch of Bull**** . Dont hold your breath we'll still be here as we are now for the forseeable future and there is no reason to believe otherwise.

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."
- Buddha

*rubs buddhas belly and gets lucky

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Why do visions all seem to have doom and hell and brimstone and eternity? Why can't we just screw the planet with carbon emissions? We're doing pretty well at that.....lol

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I think Mabus is trying to live up to his name.

Did you foresee all this while contemplating a water bowl?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
gravytrain, believe it not, and just rather know it so. I'm in the know by a higher power. What I say is as true as it gets. Fear not unless you are an astral projector. Astral projectors are of the devil. If you are of the higher power you have nothing to fear no matter how you live here on earth. Everyone will awaken to a truth about the ultimate reality and what's in it for themselves seperate. Over the time of life, seperate from the higher power, different times is the truth explained in the form of knowledge that one becomes suddenly alert to from within their very conscious.

You will become awake to what is already in your conscious' supernatural side. Lo, you were foretold.

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
No offense, but how do you know who you're communicating with? It could be the devil himself.

Another thing, how could these be the actions of a LOVING GOD???

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well im not an astral projector so i guess i should be good
... But like dg said how do you know that your not getting this info from the devil or a demon? How do you know its a Higher Power? I have a schitzophrenic friend and he had told me stuff like this but i know its all just in his head. How do i know that you arent doing the same? Sorry, i love to speculate on prophesy, and i have to say that you are speaking like an oracle..that is using words and phrases that lots of different meaning could be attached to it. But Ive heard this sort of thing before, and you dont say when. I personally believe that no higher power is going to force us to become enlightened. WE have to do that ourselves. And YES i am also in contact with a higher power
Anyways this just doesnt agree with my own intelligence. So im gonna have to say HOAX!!!!!!!!

Let compassion be your god, empathy your christ. Make your sword out of knowledge. make ignorance and lies your enemies, and you will find truth. Or rather truth will find you...--gravytrainwithdabizkitwheels--

Peace.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
it sounds alot like Mabus was making interpretations or metaphores for heaven and hell and the day when all souls are judged by god

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It isnt God we're dealing with here. This higher power is no God. God is actually the devil (an ex-supreme being), and the higher power I know of is dealing with God and will deal with God in whole as you all will learn the truth of the matter at hand.

A devil can speak human known words and express human related feelings that could overwelm a fooled person induced with that by them. The entire dream world is of the devil. Every dream is induced by astral projectors. But I know devils and all of their powers related to the astral plane. The list would be too long for me to type out on here. But I know how they communicate in the astral plane to someone else.

The higher power, on the other hand, doesnt communicate like an astral projector. Can you imagine feeling knowledge that seems as if it's already there in your conscious chemical brain? Imagine it being only physically highlighted in your very conscious human mind by a higher power that is as the higher self of all of it.

The higher power will force the change, and you yourself will be awakened to more than meets the eye to your very conscious. Your ultimate reality is already in existence. Your conscious just has to awaken up to it. The ultimate knowledge is just your human death away. Humanly we will all die! But consciously we will all still exist onward. And in that onward going some will have liberty (the non-astral projectors) and some wont be able to have liberty (the astral projectors). But, I say to all non astral projectors, you each hold the power to end your existence if you so choose to some point after human death when you're in the KNOW of things.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tankthinker
it sounds alot like Mabus was making interpretations or metaphores for heaven and hell and the day when all souls are judged by god

yeah, this is what i thought. i read it and immediately my mind ticked, and i thought, oh no, not another rapture prediction. i get tired of seeing this stuff and nothing happening, especially when there is no proof other than "i am in contact with a higher power", which as far as im concerened, could be your boss at work. and whats this about god and the devil being the same entity? as far asi know, theyre two seperate entities, or did your higher up contact tell you this too?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
As for when it will all happen... When all physical living things will just die off all at once of the two halves... I'm still waiting on that information from the higher power. But if I go by the signs (like the cycle of seeing more and more signs) I've witnessed (if that's how the higher power wants to tell it) I say close we are indeed to the time of the end of the age. For the second half it will be as tribulation come to find themselves as ghosts watchful of what happened.

Look, the sun is now darkened because of those astral beings (dark as in wicked and evil beings) who already humanly passed on. Yes, when you glance up at the sun you are seeing the very hell some are already in.

Say hello to my ex for me next time you all look at it. She turned into a ghost and hurted me physically a long time back. After that short time of messing with me and maliciously hurting me as a ghost she got cast straight into the sun. I am glad she was an astral projector that went to hell because she was no good to me back as a human person.

You see, astral beings are of an eternal being, but we who are non-astral projectors are of what never always existed (yes, the higher power never always existed unlike God). In other words, we arent eternal and can cease to exist by choice when in the know. After you get choice in what ideal place awaits you on the other side, so to speak, I doubt you'd want to cease to exist by choice. When you do pass away from being a human being keep me in mind and remember what I told you. (See!)

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
sounds a lot like cult talk, sorry dont believe in higher beings (yet, perhaps after i die) so far i am the higher being (well i mean humans). When and if they reveal themselves when i am aware and concious of it, i will bow down and be a loyal servant (for a cost of course).

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Right on Tankthinker. Right on. I concur. Man is the highest being in this world, were masters of all the animals. I have never seen a being higher up then me..well my boss and GWB, but they are still humans, and humans give them thier power. Not God. If there is a god as in a being separate from me that is higher up then me i havent felt or seen it. I believe more in Karma or Chi type of "God" More energy then being.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Woah Mabus, so your ex turned into a ghost, and was cast into the sun.

o___________________________O!!!!!!!! eek

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join