It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true prophecy (Let your consciousness keep you alert!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by time4chg07
mabus,

ok, what if you have tried to astral project and didnt succeed? or what if you have done it but you have changed your ways? is there no turning back? no forgiveness from this higher being? So there are three entities we need to worry about? A god a devil (who are one in the same) am i getting this straight? and along with a seperate higher being who has power over both of them? If you are born as an astral projector (like you previously stated) how are you not one so you can be in this ideal heaven you speak of. if you are born one then we all are one....so only if you choose to use this are you doomed, but you are always able? please clarify.

I know people who are currently attempting astral travel, i would like to know why it is so evil? how come there are not more evil accounts from people who travel? and if we are born able to do this then why is it wrong and evil and we will burn forever for it. please help me understand this. also, how come this higher power chose to disclose this important information to you?

Being an eternal being cant be changed. Therefore the astral projectors are all doomed like from the beginning in the eternal first place. They return back to an original punishment eventually.

The higher power will release the enemy (the devil in whole) from the clutches of the sun when it finally dies out though (which will be in a very long time). But the devil in whole will only then be released back unto their original punishment of darkness and gloominess for ever more afterward. That punishment the higher power had no hand in to begin with. This human life the devils are given by the higher power who sowed it is like a short blessing for them. The devils cant say they never had their time of being saved from eternal punishment.

Correct. God and the devil are one in the same. The higher power is seperate.

You'd know whether or not you are an astral projector. Trust that! And if you are one there is nothing you can do to change your very being. For if one then you were doomed to begin with and saved now only to be doomed even more after this human life--and then doomed back to the original state.

There was a price to pay for being human if you are a devil. It's the sun. And you were sown here for the purpose to cultivate the world. The devils that chose to come to the higher power got saved for a time but at a price.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Higher power here...

All's well toward the future, nothing to be alarmed about folks.

See...after a higher power tells ya somethin it's gotta be true.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
why are we here if we are doomed? i thought earlier you said everyone had the ability to astral project. you are not making sense

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LockwithnoKey
Higher power here...

All's well toward the future, nothing to be alarmed about folks.

See...after a higher power tells ya somethin it's gotta be true.

Amen! well see now, theres nothing to worry about....i love you, Lockwithnokey.....
this is exactly how we ought to end this entire conversation!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
it sounds like your describing heaven and hell to me.no matter how its described ,it has to be a form of heaven and hell.

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Well, my personal theory is that both good and evil people need to exist in order to learn and evolve as human beings. Evil is a force of motivation towards change. If we sat around being happy all the time, we would not grow as human beings. In fact, it is during the most difficult times we change the most.

I believe we all play roles in this reality, and some people have the role of causing harm, others the role of causing good. Also I have a hard time believing that anyone sees himself as "evil". Everybody thinks he does something good. Even Hitler felt he was doing something good by his own view of the world.

You are of course free to believe what you want. Just explaining my own view.

[edit on 15-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I can't get over all the catch-22's in this prophecy. And I would also like to know mabus if ats is the only place you are spouting this "prophecy".

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
That's some good information. Where did you get it from? Personally, I didn't find it anywhere...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join