It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A true prophecy (Let your consciousness keep you alert!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Deliverance (rescue) from this earth shall come for some (the non-astral projectors). But all of mankind shall feel the higher power coming into their conscious. Our inner commands shall pass away as the higher power takes over. It will be such a significant time. For something deceptively attractive that catches you unaware shall come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. You will feel it overwelm you so!

Have any of you ever had an overwelming uncontrolable urge to do something to where you feel your whole body must need do it (and so you do do it) before? Lo, now you know a higher power was behind that. Or have any of you had a premonition that came somewhat true? Lo, now you know a higher power was behind that!

So take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come AGAIN upon you from another level you're unaware. It dont get more simple than that to explain truth from the higher source.

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Would it be just a shift of knowledge that our subconscious has into our conscious? Since our Subconscious is more in tune with the things around us?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
sounds like quite an assumption to me,and you know what happens when one assumes

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
There are billions of people on earth each with a unique life. If this is what really happens (go one place or the other with one purpose at each)then it wouldn't make sense and it would be incomplete justice to say the least.

Stop trying to single out "astral projectors" as if it is a particular group. The fact is everybody astral projects. Most just don't remember or recall it.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The cognition will come unto some soon as the higher power enters this world and becomes as it.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
There are billions of people on earth each with a unique life. If this is what really happens (go one place or the other with one purpose at each)then it wouldn't make sense and it would be incomplete justice to say the least.

Stop trying to single out "astral projectors" as if it is a particular group. The fact is everybody astral projects. Most just don't remember or recall it.

No, everyone does not astral project but can be fooled into thinking so. I'm not singling out the astral projectors I just report what the higher power taught me to you all. Dont like what you hear then take it up with the higher power if you ever get the chance to.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
No, everyone does not astral project but can be fooled into thinking so. I'm not singling out the astral projectors I just report what the higher power taught me to you all. Dont like what you hear then take it up with the higher power if you ever get the chance to.

Not much of an explanation. That first sentence really doesn't support itself. I don't learn much when people just dismiss my questions.

I only said it didn't make sense, I also said that everyone astral projects (based on experienced astral projection authors - who say that even dreaming is a form of astral projection) You only refute that by saying yes it does make sense, and that it is backed up by your higher power... I try to provide reason, the least you could do is give me some reason, other than dismissively telling me it's from a higher power I'll probably never know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

At first I thought your higher power was getting his ideas from ATS... but now I see you are the author of this post as well.

In that one you say it's backed up by scripture. Why not point me to the scripture? Why tell me to bask in my own ignorance instead?

This is 99% fear mongering. I don't appreciate it.

If your intention is to teach others and deny ignorance, I suggest you provide some reason. Mostly you provide doubt and fear.

The idea is interesting, and mind opening, but there is no reason to treat it as if it is the Gospel or the only idea God ever came up with. I do appreciate the theory and I appreciate your post, but I'm afraid for once I must argue with somebody.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
**Lo, and Behold, an Astral Projector Appears....

Child of earth! We are Each on our own journey, what you may feel is for you and you alone, Hear my wordz. You are making false assumptions, It's is not of good karma to falsely take people with you down this uncertain path you are walking. I pray that through the Oneness of all Things, the spirits and souls unit to recognize and uphold Our higher power as one of love and respect, one that is accepting and inviting, All is good in the eyes of God, Be free and may your soul expand to be awakened to the Ultimate truth. Bless you and with All love and Devotion to the Oneness.

So be it.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Mabus, how about all these people who astral project and do not know that it is supposedly evil? What about when you project in your dreams unconsciously? Why would a higher power punish people for not knowing something was wrong? even in the bible the lord says everyone will have a chance to hear the "truth" before the judgement comes. why such an unfair end?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Mabus, please explain this to me as if I were a 5 year old...

If I molest children I might be ok, as long as I am not an astral projector? Seriously it sounds to me that you are saying all can be forgiven, but not astral projection because that is of the devil. Is that the jist of it?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen
Mabus, please explain this to me as if I were a 5 year old...

If I molest children I might be ok, as long as I am not an astral projector? Seriously it sounds to me that you are saying all can be forgiven, but not astral projection because that is of the devil. Is that the jist of it?

Correct in that any crime can be done and you wont go to hell for not repenting as long as you're not an astral being. The human body does not go to hell, the astral body does if you have/are one. The astral body has
senses (taste--some Gospel readers wonder why the rich man had a tongue in hell--, sight, hearing, feel).

Astral projectors are an extension of the devil, and so are devils. There are two Lords sort of. Well you see one is not the Lord to you, but a thief while the other is your Lord. Likewise are both thieves to each other, but one is more powerful than the other and is so far ruling more to this universe. Supreme being vs the higher power...the higher power won and the Supreme being became an ex-Supreme being. The higher power can contain the devil but cant eliminate the devil out of existence. Therefore there is no supreme being at all. God is the devil by the way. The higher power that came forth from God (yes, from God because something was there rather than nothingness) is not eternal and is not charactorized as a devil and doesnt do anything as the devils can do. Which one are you of? Who is your Lord? The devil or the higher power?

Notice in the gospel the part where the Lord goes "I know you not"??? Well how be it the Lord doesnt KNOW all? Ask yourself this question and you'll start to understand there are two Lords, and one of them you are "of".

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by time4chg07
Mabus, how about all these people who astral project and do not know that it is supposedly evil? What about when you project in your dreams unconsciously? Why would a higher power punish people for not knowing something was wrong? even in the bible the lord says everyone will have a chance to hear the "truth" before the judgement comes. why such an unfair end?

You have it all incorrect...

PPL are born astral projectors. No one can become an astral projector as if later on in life but they can be fooled into believing they are astral projectors by someone other who is an astral projector. You see, an astral projector can induce dreams and can make you visualize what they want you to see in your sleep state. They can make you see yourself from above and etc of other many things they can do.

Hope that answers your question.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Now you say people who are bad, astral project. Now from what I understand, spirit is what flees the body to do this. Am I correct?. If then the spirit leaves then so does your soul. am I right so far?. For being in the sprit,like the prophets of old would in your mind make them devils, correct?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
Now you say people who are bad, astral project. Now from what I understand, spirit is what flees the body to do this. Am I correct?. If then the spirit leaves then so does your soul. am I right so far?. For being in the sprit,like the prophets of old would in your mind make them devils, correct?

The devil is the original enemy of the higher power. The higher power puts the devil bit by bit in its place in the firy furnace (the sun). One day the higher power will put all of the devil in the sun, and leave them to watch themselves because the higher power isnt their Lord.

You see, astral projectors are born with a conscious mind on the inside of their human body and also with an extention of their conscious mind on inside of their cloud-shaped outter astral body. They, themselves, never leave their human body to astral project. Nope, their astral projection is always out there so to speak. What they do with an ever there astral part it is up to them though. Their spirit (energy/space related) is what connects their inner with their outter body. This whole original dark space part of the universe is their soul, and wherever their spirit goes it awakens the rest of their soul up.

Let me add... When their human body dies their inner conscious mind combines into their outter conscious mind in a more indepth spirit (energy/space related) form. Thus they only (not us non-astral projectors) become ghosts because they dont go to another dimension or realm or other new universe. Nope, they then, after a while of being a ghost, if you've noticed, get TAKEN on into the sun by the higher power. There is something to the sun that keeps them put to be even as the sun to shine forth in the kingdom of their Father (the Devil).

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
mabus,

ok, what if you have tried to astral project and didnt succeed? or what if you have done it but you have changed your ways? is there no turning back? no forgiveness from this higher being? So there are three entities we need to worry about? A god a devil (who are one in the same) am i getting this straight? and along with a seperate higher being who has power over both of them? If you are born as an astral projector (like you previously stated) how are you not one so you can be in this ideal heaven you speak of. if you are born one then we all are one....so only if you choose to use this are you doomed, but you are always able? please clarify.

I know people who are currently attempting astral travel, i would like to know why it is so evil? how come there are not more evil accounts from people who travel? and if we are born able to do this then why is it wrong and evil and we will burn forever for it. please help me understand this. also, how come this higher power chose to disclose this important information to you?

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Also, why if you have contact with a higher power will you not ask him why he would send so many people to hell for this and why he will not warn them himself, does he care about these souls. Does he love us like god is supposed too. How do you not know you are being fooled yourself? why is it that you are completely devoted to your theory. very interested here.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

It will be such a significant time. For something deceptively attractive that catches you unaware shall come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. You will feel it overwelm you so!

Have any of you ever had an overwelming uncontrolable urge to do something to where you feel your whole body must need do it (and so you do do it) before? Lo, now you know a higher power was behind that. Or have any of you had a premonition that came somewhat true? Lo, now you know a higher power was behind that!

[edit on 14-8-2007 by Mabus]

This higher power, that makes you do the things layn on to you, and that knows 'before' what is in the happening. Is it right to follow?

I've read in the Bible in some paragraph, a woman saying about God, he that knows in front of things what will happen, so is this higher power you mention God, or is there a distinctive difference so there are three, God, higher power and.. THE DEVIL?

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The devil is the original enemy of the higher power.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by Mabus]

I've should have read further. So it is in our benefit to do the tasks layn onto us, and to foresee by its hand what is in the happening.

would it be righteouss to say the higher power is the Spirit? in command, of us. these can be very difficult situations to ponder on.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
WOW DUDE!

i mean, whats with all the ..."LO...." AND "Take heed, lest..."
and all this talk that sounds suspiciously like you are copying
it right out of a book,
Well, did your higher power tell you to come and warn this thread
specifically , or are you warning everyone, or what is the deal here?

are you giving us a heads up, cuz we are cool?
(cuz personally, i really think everyone on here at ats rocks!)

I am just tripping on the whole presentation of it all

you are not just "hey, guys, check this out....i think you all
ought to really ....(o.k.- i'll do it)
"TAKE HEED"
you are like delivering a decree from the king
hear ye hear ye
but, i am not at all saying that i don't believe....i am open minded
and paying attention to what i am hearing here.
i just got distracted by the
"hollywood"
of it all.....it is probably just me.....

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The devil is the original enemy of the higher power. The higher power puts the devil bit by bit in its place in the firy furnace (the sun). One day the higher power will put all of the devil in the sun, and leave them to watch themselves because the higher power isnt their Lord.

Is it a fact that when we sleep our spirits leave our bodies?. For some reason I do not believe you. It seems strange that everyone has a universal knowlege of what is right and what is wrong. I just do not believe that you are correct. Spirit of you leaving your body to go to the sun. This sounds like some cult. I like to ask you what happens to the leaf that is cut off , but is still there under certain lighting condition. Our when a persons limb is missing and can still feel like its there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join