It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Accused Of Framing Border Agent

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Most immagrants are not criminals, they work and raise families like you. What about the american tourists and criminals that flock in greater numbers to southamerica for the sole puprse of drunken criminality. Are they chopped liver too, count them, by the way they come back, the immagrants we are talking about would rather intergrate with our society and contribute in a meaningful way. Show me statistics that most immagrants are criminals.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It is disappointing that we cant have a decent discussion of current events without someone in the bunch screaming that every law enforcement officer is a criminal. It is clear that this individual has a personal agenda and is not interested in honest facts.

I have had encounters with legal authorities, both positive and negative. Like in any human endeavor, there are bound to be problems based on human frailty. To label everyone in a particular group, as bad, is clearly bias and a confirmation of ignorance. This website is dedicated to the denial of ignorance. .

Having contracted for the DEA I do have a good idea of what goes on, how, and why. I have also had experience with authorities in several countries and of several branches. In general, do to the chaotic nature of society, and human vices like greed, sloth, and bigotry, there is indeed a need for civil authorities to help uphold a civilized standard of living. While it would be nice to think that people would behave in a civilized manner, it is clear that far too many individuals choose to follow a lower path. Laws are made for several reasons and if people do not agree with them they can choose to work for change. Choosing to simply break the law is not a reasonable choice in most cases.

Illegal immigration is problematic world wide. While some governments and wealthy individuals may like the profits they can garner from it, it also brings along a whole host of secondary problems. Legal immigration is an entirely different matter. Border agents serve a definite purpose. The laws are clear. In this case there is sufficient data that shows suppression of evidence. Witnesses who could confirm the testimony of the border agent were sent back to Mexico and the Mexican government is preventing them from testifying. If the border agent is guilty, then what do the Mexican authorities have to fear from eye witness testimony that they are actively seeking to suppress?

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
How many Border Patrol agents have been convicted of serious crimes lately? Many

Do you have any evidence to prove this? How many? What percentage of border agents over what time frame?

in most cases the Agents get winded from chasing some poor slob across the desert and just as they are about to slip back in to Mexico, the agents decide to kill the fleeing, unarmed , people just so they do not ' get away '

Can you point to these so called "most cases" and offer proof of this? Again, what percentage of the thousands of Illegals who attempt to cross the border on any given day, get chased and shot?

Studies prove that most cops will use dealy force long before it is called for

Which studies do you refer to exactly and who conducted them?

The Unions ALWAYS, without exception, support the killer cops, always....

If a Border Patrol guard raped and slaughtered a family asleep at the border, the union would say that there was a good reason for it...

one thing is for sure, the unions NEVER, not once, find any fault with ANY actions that ANY guard committes.

"Always" and "never" are big words, Can you offer proof of this statement?
Seems like a clearly bias posting to me. Am I wrong? Then offer some data.

[edit on 12/8/07 by Terapin]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

As for the filthy DEA agent that was killed while spying in a foreign land, Mexico, where the Government had no idea he was operating ( illegally ) to entrap Mexican citizens in the same old tired DEA games. Guess what? Those dirty DEA scum murder many people a year and are the most vile and lawbreaking bunch of criminal hooligans that we have in this nation.

Wait so when an American goes to mexico WITHOUT the mexican governments knowledge its illegal and he gets whats coming to him. 12 million mexicans come to america without OUR knowledge ILLEGALLY, but that should be overlooked and go unpunished....dude your a F****** idiot....

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm ashamed of silly little arguments like, "Crossing the border doesn't require a death sentence!"

This guy threatened someone with a legal obligation to PROTECT OUR COUNTRY'S BORDERS. The agent defended himself after the criminal refused to obey orders and posed a direct threat to the agent's life.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
Mexicans are native americans.

Not true some of them are the rest came to south America from Spain. Don't believe be look it up in a history book.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   

incoherent babble

What the hell is an "IMMAGRANT"? Do you mean immigrant?

So you think I don't have the right to be in America because I'm not of Native American descent? You, sir, are a disgusting racist. You have my deepest pity.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
I'm ashamed of silly little arguments like, "Crossing the border doesn't require a death sentence!"

Your right we should kill everyone for every crime. That way no one will want to commit crimes.

You park your car illegally next to a fire hydrant....DEATH!

You speed in a 30 ....DEATH!!!!!

You drink a beer inthe park when it clearly states "no alcholhol"...DEATH!!!

Is that a can you droped on the floor.....DEATH DEATH DEATH...

Now we can PROTECT our selves from all those criminals.

Shoot the world!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hey john mike ..take it up with my teachers...if not get over your passion for spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Reminder: No Insults

Remember, I asked nicely.

Believe me, I know this is a touchy subject, but if we allow the discussion to devolve into a mud-slinging contest, it will only help bury the issues.

Please do your best.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
So you think I don't have the right to be in America because I'm not of Native American descent? You, sir, are a disgusting racist. You have my deepest pity.

You have to cut the kid some slack. He is so young. I doubt he is 12 years old from his first post.

I am an american. Born here, raised here,

the 9.

[edit on 8/12/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Eyewitnesses tone and demeanor do more support the anti-immigration rule of law agenda than he realizes i'm sure. I wish more people on his side would show their true colors as vividly as he does. It would be much easier to defeat them at the polls and in public opinion.

Seems like you can't have a debate about illegal-immigration without being called a racist these days if you are against it. If you talk about crimes commited by illegals you are a racist. If you wish our elected officials would do something you are a racist. If you want accused border agents treated fairly with both damning and exculpatory witnesses you are a racist. If you have problems with a FOREIGN government interfering with an American trial you are a racist.

All that being said i firmly believe when a person decides to pick up a badge they should be held to a higher standard than the rest of us. Unfortunately many times that is not the case. In my experience cops will almost always protect their brother officer over doing the right thing. Why else would you put that blue line bordered by black on the back of your, and your friends and families cars if you didn't expect special treatment from your brother officers.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
THE WHOLE NINE never heard that expression...oh ok.

besides who am I being racist towards... I'm white......hispanic...married to someone who is not of my race or culture. ghosts?????

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
shadow_soldier1975, you have a u2u awaiting you. It's in your tool bar, it's red.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Anyone can get those stickers now. Most legitimate retailers require you to provide proof that you or an immediate family member is a current sworn officer in an officially recognized law enforcement agency ... but there is always eBay. Besides, if I was a cop there is no way I would advertise it and endanger my family/friends ... there are way to many people out there who hate cops and would not hesitate to go after the family of one. This is another reason why I hate the idea of take home cars, thankfully not many Long Island area agencies have that system; except for (my luck again) my county's sheriff's office.

I also totally agree that LEOs should be held to a higher standard then the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
[edit on 12-8-2007 by newyorkee]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Not true some of them are the rest came to south America from Spain. Don't believe be look it up in a history book.

So.....people that share the same genetic base as those "native americans" here are not native americans because there may have been a little diffusion between races? did I miss something here?

SIR.........it has been proven that the ancestry of the peoples of america are directly related to each other.

did you say "dont believe BE" ooooooooooooh

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

So.....people that share the same genetic base as those "native americans" here are not native americans because there may have been a little diffusion between races? did I miss something here?

SIR.........it has been proven that the ancestry of the peoples of america are directly related to each other.

did you say "dont believe BE" ooooooooooooh

Most people in Mexico are either pure Spanish or Mestizo (mixed Spanish and Indian heritage). The pure Indians were mostly eradicated either by the Conquistadors or by various Mexican military campaigns.

All that Aztlan stuff is bs and anyone who supports it should be brought up on charges of high treason.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I Wish to present the following evidence: A pamphlet printed by the Mexican government detailing how to sneak into the US and avoid detection detainment and deportation.

Please see PDF link: www.angelfire.com...

The Mexican government is as two faced as Batman's enemy two face.

I live in Arizona which is ground zero for this invasion....everywhere I look the Mexicans are trying to turn our city into their own little Mexico...which means they are trashing the houses, destroying the landscape and generally bringing blight to the city.

You can call me racist or mean I could give a crap, but until you've experienced it, you will know that the Mexicans by and large are a lesser culture of lesser standards....they breed like rabbits and live like pigs.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by DisabledVet]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Most people in Mexico are either pure Spanish or Mestizo (mixed Spanish and Indian heritage). The pure Indians were mostly eradicated either by the Conquistadors or by various Mexican military campaigns.

so mexico is full of full blooded whites? as it is spaniards are white, and after the reconquista, the country was repoulated by the celtic tribes of the north. But you say that mexico has no indiginouse population because these same people currently ocupy the physical land in mexico....it was irradicated.....oh, then why is it that over 95% of the country is NATIVE AMERICAN genetically!??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join