It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Accused Of Framing Border Agent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If you bothered to read the posts before, I said I was in agreement that the mex gov shouldnt use their power and influence to deny this man a fair trial.....

[edit on 12-8-2007 by newyorkee]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
babble

If you can't post without crying like a baby, maybe this is the wrong forum for you. Stay on topic.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If you cant make a valid argument without insulting some one because you have nothing to offer then shut up.

so whats not on topic sparky???

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_soldier1975
Eyewitness, your without a doubt a criminal or ex con, and I'm sure provide nothing to society except utter BS when you talk....and im sure a real piece of ****, (and no, i really won't lose any sleep getting booted off ATS for saying so) ...it amazes me how in ALL of your posts you wanna fry law enforcement, always stereotyping EVERY officer saying their this and that and deserve the worst....its amazing to me how a criminal who kills, or murders their own child, rapes others, breaks laws daily should ALWAYS be treated fairly, or the cops have to not step on their civil rights according to you....but just then a COP, or SHERIFF, or AGENT is accused and BOOM...fry him!

Have you ever saved a child from a buring building?
Have you ever saved an abused wife from her husband?
Have you ever saved a suicide victim from killing themselves?
Have you ever sat for hours listening to victims tell how they were raped or abused then helped them by locking up the scum who did it?
Have you ever put yourself in a situation where you may lose your life to save someone you don't know?
Have you ever done anything besides bitch, piss, and moan about the people brave enough to want to do all the above things without hesitation?

Face it, you don't have what it takes to protect anything, or to help anyone. Your only strenght is to jawjack on the internet. That is it!

Mexico is a wasteland, if anything we should pull out of Iraq, roll right through Mexico and take it over, and make it part of the US. They wanna be over here so bad, lets not dissapoint...lets give them what they want. But guess what, now there will be nowhere to run and hide when things don't go your way.

I'll never understand people when they fly their nations flag with pride WHILE living/working in the USA....to me that tells me your a complete idiot. If your so proud of your HOME country and roots, why would you leave it to come here? You were so proud to be Mexican, Puerto Rican, etc...and you fly that flag high...yet you won't live in that country..you won't go make a difference there, you won't go protest there, let alone work and live there.....WTF!!!!

[edit on 12/8/07 by shadow_soldier1975]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
OORAH ! I could'nt have said it better myself ! Tell Em Like It Really Is Shadow Soldier ! Semper Fi.....................

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Law enforcement is vital for survival. War is necesary for death alone.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Looking at the top of this page I'm thinking I'll have to open my big Bag-O-Warns. Let's cut out the insults guy.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
Law enforcement is vital for survival. War is necesary for death alone.

newyorkee that is the first thing you said that makes sence and I TOTALLY agree with!!!

we LEO's are here to keep the sheep from being destroyed and eatin by the wolves....thats that...because lets face it, in this country MOST sheep cannot defend/protect themselves and the daily crime proves that.....

and WAR IS for killing..nothing more nothing less....thats what WAR is all about....not peace keeping, not humanity missions, etc... its all about DESTROY THE ENEMY!!!! The MAIN reason this WAR is being drug on for as long as it has is because the US no longer uses our military for which it was designed. We have trained killers trying to be cops, trained book worms trying to protect convoys, etc....we no longer just go in, kick the **** out of them, and WIN! This is what happens when people who lead the military have never and will never even get dirty enough to change their own oil let alone kill other men....but in their mind their as badass as they come....

and as for your A ROCK isn't a lethal weapon...tell you what newyorkee: BE ADVISED...NO THIS IS NOT A THREAT!!! ITS AN EXAMPLE.......

Let me whip a rock the size of a baseball at you and it hit you in the head...if your not killed, you will be going to a hospital and if you don't have some serious head injuries (which could result in loss of touch, sight, taste, movement, etc...) you will definitly be in pain....so stop acting stupid and use your common sence....a rock CAN & WILL kill you!!!!

[edit on 18/8/07 by shadow_soldier1975]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Haha.

I'm sure that newyorkee will stand still and let you hurl a stone toward his skull, since he so strongly believes that doing such a thing is perfectly safe.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Mexico Accused Of Framing Border Agent

www.worldnetdaily.com

Mexico is withholding key witnesses that could exonerate Border Patrol agent Nicholas Corbett of second-degree murder charges and paying for others to testify against him, asserts a union leader.

Brandon Judd, vice president of U.S. Border Patrol Union Local 2544, told WND the Mexican consulate is taking care of all the expenses of three Mexican witnesses to the shooting so they can remain in the U.S. to testify against Corbett.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nbpc.net

After Campeon and Ramos, does this surprise anyone?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join