It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One billion Muslims to turn into suicide bombers if Makkah, Madina are attacked: NA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I am saddened to read some of the comments included in this thread. People actually stating that it would be a good thing if a billion (not going to happen anyway) Muslims turned into suicide bombers and wiped themselves out. We are talking about people, many of whom do not support the fanatics that go around blowing themselves and many innocent people up.

To state that is a good thing that a race be wiped out because of their religion is a very poor state of affairs indeed. What happened to compassion and understanding.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake
I am saddened to read some of the comments included in this thread.... What happened to compassion and understanding.

I agree lady.... there are a lot of people on here who deny that they are ignorant but all you have to do is read their posts to know better.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It is nice to see (even in this forum) how the NWO has been successful to get this Muslim against Christianity epic battle thing going. Think deeper guys.
Depopulation of earth is ahead.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well, I know I approach things in a rather simplistic manner sometimes, but it seems to me the easy way to avoid any large-scale conflict is to not attack Mecca or Medina. That ought to keep the "horde at bay"...duh.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
let me say an attack on mekkah or madina would wake a world wide jihad not what your seing today attacking islams holiest site would be seen as a attack on islam and the muslim world it would be the job of all men to fight all i wouldnt say sucide bombers but to take up arms and make havok on the attacker it would be seen as a war against islam and yes alot of people if not all will join i dont no why you say only a few will join your wrong alot of muslims will join women and children should not but it will be the duty of the man to take up arms and retaliate to the attacker(s)

but it is highly unlikely mekkah or madina will ever be attacked 1 all the muslims world wide including me wont allow it 2 and many other people who apose war or even to start ww3.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

World 1,126,325,000 100%

Awesome, that would definitely help the war on terror if 1 billion blew themselves up.

Somehow I don't see Osoma's ass running in there with a bomb on his back though, but he wouldn't have much more idiots to help him out though....

War on Terror would be done...

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth

World 1,126,325,000 100%

Awesome, that would definitely help the war on terror if 1 billion blew themselves up.

Somehow I don't see Osoma's ass running in there with a bomb on his back though, but he wouldn't have much more idiots to help him out though....

Such ignorance and I am sure you are proud of it too.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Western news media give little coverage to women suicide bombers, despite their increasing numbers: International terrorist expert Rohan Gunaratna estimates that 30 percent of radical Islamic suicide attackers are now women.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

LINK

The use of Muslim women for suicide attacks by male-dominated terrorist groups could have implications on the jihadi mindset, challenging more conservative groups such as al-Qaeda to reconsider the utility of the Muslim woman on the front lines of jihad. These groups will likely exploit women to conduct operations on their behalf to advance their goals and achieve short-term tactical gain. Convinced of the operational advantages of using female fighters, and the media attention she garners—including some sympathy from the Muslim world—men began to rely on women to carry out attacks.

LINK

Stunned Belgians are starting to get a clearer picture of the Belgian woman identified as a suicide bomber kill

link

Clearly at least some Muslium women have no problems being sucide bombers.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

A 14-year-old would-be suicide bomber from Pakistan, caught while on a mission to blow up an Afghan provincial governor, was pardoned on Sunday by President Hamid Karzai.

LINK

Palestinian militant groups actively recruit children to attack Israeli civilians and soldiers; in some instances these groups have also recruited children as suicide bombers to attack Israeli targets, both military and civilian. The youngest Palestinian suicide bomber who blew himself up was Issa Bdeir, a 16-year-old high school student from the village of Al Doha. He blew himself up in a park in Rishon LeZion, killing a teenage boy and an elderly man.

LINK

The Islamic Jihad is running a summer school - to teach boys the benefits of becoming suicide bombers.

A new generation of children, Palestinian boys aged between 12 and 15 years old, is growing up amid conflict and violence.

LINK

Link after link, there are plenty more if needed, show that Muslium women and children are being taught how great it is to go a murder innocent people, if they are not Muslium.
The people that teach them this are less than animals.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

Originally posted by xstealth

World 1,126,325,000 100%

Such ignorance and I am sure you are proud of it too.

I'm soooo sorry if your offended, Mr. High and Mighty.....

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I dont think he was offended in the slightest about your comments no matter how pathetic they were.

on topic-I love the idea floating around that we can attack other countries and not expect them to return the favour at a later time.I cant see a billion suicide bombers being called to arms but i could see a them and us situation where the west gets dragged into a long and bloody conflict if we go heavy handed as we always seem too!

I hope that doesnt arise as i have a feeling that a lot in the west would see America as the aggressor resulting in more local muslims beating the war drums and targeting soft targets here and other countries to bring the horror of war,its smell and images to the population who ignorantly deny the crimes we have commited in their home countries in the middle east.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Oh I am not offended by your comments.... I have a much thicker skin than that; but to think the death of a billion people, the vast majority of whom have nothing to do with terrorism is somehow a good thing is the height of ignorance and really, makes you no better than those you condemn.

BTW your response does nothing but to prove your pride in such an hateful attitude.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by grover]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
to me mecca has no more significance than chicago or bute....all the same to me.
i'd rather not see anyone die, but i would love to see religion, ALL religion die a fast death so people can get on living without this great divide.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
To me, it's not the religion itself that's the problem here. Its the anal attitudes exuded by followers of any given religion. They all think that they are the only religion that can possibly be right, when they know so little to nothing.

I'm not going to sit here and state that I think that Christianity is the only possible religion that can save someone from a terrible afterlife, because quite honestly, I don't know what lies beyond the shroud of death. Whether it be 72 virgins or pearly gates is irrelevant in my opinion. What IS important here is the concept that we all learn to live well with each other here, so that we can learn this thing called tolerance. Once we learn that, then maybe, just maybe, we have a hope of getting somewhere.

Note: I'm a devout Christian, and I have my devout beliefs. However, I will not state that any of YOU have to believe things the way that I do, nor will I say that you'll be going to Hell for not believing. The reason I say this is because my God has stated that He goes by many names. How am I to know that some of these other gods aren't just other names that He goes by? I don't.

The point here is that religion isn't the problem, anal people are. It's time that we get over our differences, accept them, and move on. You all are entitled to you're beliefs, just as I am. We CAN agree to disagree; you know that right?

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
You know, I have been thinking about this and reading the posts and I have come to the conclusion that this is the same as what happened post 9/11, where we were attacked on our own soil and 3000 innocent and brave people died. Specific institutions were also attacked. Before 9/11, if you asked someone what would happen if the Pentagon was attacked without thinking they would have said "nuke". Same thing applies here.

Peeple were so gung ho after 9/11 and now a presidential candidate cannot say the wrong thing about 9/11 yet he by crucified on FoxNews. People talk the talk but will they actually do what is needed. The Pentagon was attacked and all we can do is attempt to argue whether it was a plane or a drone??? C'mon people, it is time to wake up and realize that we cannot live week to week and we need a roadmap for the patriotism we want to retain or we will wake up a divided nation within the next 10 years. When that occurs Islam will not need suicide bombers and the American people will accept anything that it can believe in.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
let me say an attack on mekkah or madina would wake a world wide jihad not what your seing today attacking islams holiest site would be seen as a attack on islam and the muslim world it would be the job of all men to fight all i wouldnt say sucide bombers but to take up arms and make havok on the attacker it would be seen as a war against islam and yes alot of people if not all will join i dont no why you say only a few will join your wrong alot of muslims will join women and children should not but it will be the duty of the man to take up arms and retaliate to the attacker(s)

but it is highly unlikely mekkah or madina will ever be attacked 1 all the muslims world wide including me wont allow it 2 and many other people who apose war or even to start ww3.

Help me understand here, if these sites are in some way attacked by the US or percieved to have been attacked by the US then citizens here in the states need to watch thier backs? The reason i ask is becasue I live in a muslim populated apartment complex and im friends with many of them. Would you think that ill have to fight these friends if this occured? Do you have non muslim friends and would an attack on one or both of these Holy sites be casue to harm any non muslims. I guess the question I have is who all muslim men should take up arms against. You dont specify that in your post. Christians or any non muslim?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Link after link, there are plenty more if needed, show that Muslium women and children are being taught how great it is to go a murder innocent people, if they are not Muslium.
The people that teach them this are less than animals.

Great links and a great post!
It is all true...Some of them teach the women and children to sacrifice their lives for Allah. It is really sad, I know that not all Muslims believe this way. But even if it were just a few thousand it could cause tremendous chaos and mayhem...

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Most muslims are peaceful people and are just as astounded by the radicals as we are. So I highly doubt the one billion number.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Take out the Vatican? They do wish meet their god. You know how many rednecks with basements full of guns and amo are catholic? It would be cowboys and indians all over again.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry I still don't understand why anyone would think that the US and / or her allies would bomb Mecca or Meddina.

Neither of them hold any strategic, military, economic or even religous importance and so it would be a completely pointless excercise.

I have never read anything suggesting that they have ever contemplated doing it. As I stated before, I suspect if any such bombing did occur it would more likely be an act of terrorism aimed at provoking a response from Muslims around the world who would believe it to be an act perpetrated by "The West". A billion, quite possibly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join