It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One billion Muslims to turn into suicide bombers if Makkah, Madina are attacked: NA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This article about 1 billion suicide bomber is I think a response (idiotic of course) to the Tom Tancredo Calls for Bombing Mecca, Medina (mega idiotic call of course).
In reference you can read this article below.
kurtnimmo.com...

Again, in both side we have irresponsible demagogue.

Kacou

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
This article about 1 billion suicide bomber is I think a response (idiotic of course) to the Tom Tancredo Calls for Bombing Mecca, Medina (mega idiotic call of course).
kurtnimmo.com...

Kacou

If Tom Tancredo said that he is an idiot and unfit to be President of the United States of America. His campaign should be immediately boycotted.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The ignorance and hate pushed in this thread by a couple makes me realize how great the moderators are ... they put a nifty ignore feature, that isn't just for show!

I never thought I would use it, because I like to hear other people's views, and some passions can take over reason ...

but the pure hate and b.s. spread by people who have no respect for themselves or others on this site is getting too much to keep sifting through.

I think I will be clicking on the ignore feature a lot from now on in threads, that way I don't have to continue to pass over mindless propaganda from simple minded fools ... ignorance, they aren't even worthy of that term.

I am a Christian, and I approve this message

I love, that is what I feel and understand. I don't hate Muslims, and look how many great ones are on this thread. I am sure there are some bad so-called Christians that have ran into in the past ... but, I argue that anyone who doesn't try to follow the path of Jesus, is no Christian (he led by example and lived by love, not force, not bigotry, and not hate) We may have a disagreement on the technical ... but I think that maybe, in the past, something happened, and they are the same God ... but with all men, misinterpretations and agendas began to separate the names and meanings to certain things. Humans in power tend to corrupt things to their favor unfortunately.

I know I am a Christian, but I don't follow any denomination ... I think they are all corrupt, with the Roman Catholics being now, the worst ... and I believe the Bible code shows this pope is the corrupt one before the end of times.

I think this article is just another propaganda tool ... just like if someone wrote that a billion Christians/Buddhists/etc. would do something like that. Yes, there are crazy people everywhere, but the majority of people are not that stupid, and most religions are highly against suicide anyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
So what your telling me is if we bomb this place all of our enimies would blow them selfs up... how considerate of them
, sounds like a plan.

I am half way kidding above, however, one must think had if actions like thi swould be worth it, it would flush out the enemy and make them more visible on the battlefield.

If they want to make threats like this, i say, go ahead and blow your self up.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by kacou
kurtnimmo.com...

Kacou

If Tom Tancredo said that he is an idiot and unfit to be President of the United States of America. His campaign should be immediately boycotted.

Because tancredo wants to fight the enemy, he is unfit for being the president???

Go ahead and ellect Hilliary, and when this great country is destroyed, and the muslem invaders are in our cities, may you be the first to bow down at thier feet, and as you bow and honor them, they will slit your throught, and i will be thouusands of miles away laughing at the demise of this once great country, destruction ushered in by those that are out of thier minds.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
As previously posted, why would US bomb Mecca or Meddina?

They have never stated, to my knowledge, any intention to.
Do they pose any political, startegical threat to the US and her allies? I don't think so.

I suspect that any bombing, highly unlikely that it is, of Mecca or Meddina would be carried out by Islamic extremists to encite the majority of normal Muslims into taking up Jihad against the US. (not unlike the fire at The Reichstag).

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Because tancredo wants to fight the enemy, he is unfit for being the president???

So the populations of Mecca and Medina - two cities in a country the US describes as an ally - are "the enemy"?

You people are out of your tiny little minds.

Get this, buddy.
You (and those who think like you) are the enemy.
The enemy of the entire human species, and the greatest threat to it's survival.

You are the moral equivalent of Osama Bin Laden - you think exactly like he does.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
So what your telling me is if we bomb this place all of our enimies would blow them selfs up... how considerate of them
, sounds like a plan.

I am half way kidding above, however, one must think had if actions like thi swould be worth it, it would flush out the enemy and make them more visible on the battlefield.

If they want to make threats like this, i say, go ahead and blow your self up.

They wouldn't just be blowing themselves up, they'd be killing many innocent people to. We would probally see replays of 9/11 happening all around the world if something like that ever happened. It probally won't, but its still nothing to encourage.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero

Go ahead and ellect Hilliary, and when this great country is destroyed, and the muslem invaders are in our cities, may you be the first to bow down at thier feet, and as you bow and honor them, they will slit your throught, and i will be thouusands of miles away laughing at the demise of this once great country, destruction ushered in by those that are out of thier minds.

I dont want to elect Hillary either. Id rather vote for Ron Paul.

There will be no great Muslim Invasion.

My country falling into Ruin very possible but not at the hands of Muslims. I'm expecting it to be China and Oil Prices ruining the economy and Marxists insurgents trying build Aztlan in the US Southwest. Might as well throw in the new Cold War as well, except America will be the one Balkanizing, with our own Chechens/Aztlan and an Economic Collapse this time.

[edit on 10/8/07 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
well at least it would get rid of all the fanatics

most of them would be shot before they could blow themselves up, i think a billion suicide bomb packs would be pretty easy to track and disable

[edit on 10-8-2007 by owzitgarn]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
You know, i find it very sad when people use relgiion as a means of waging hatred aginst felllow man. Would'nt it be better if we actually took time out to learn about other faiths? I have a great deal of respect for the islamic faith having read some of the Koran and explored the beliefs of the Islamic faith. We could do with taking a leaf out the Koran for example and learn something like giving to charity and fasting to bring us closer to our Maker. Not a bad thing i dont think. But i have also looked at other main stream religoins too such as Buddahsim and Jewdaism etc. What struck me was how simmilar and related the mainstream relgions are, by that i mean the basic rules apply, don't kill, respect one another dont steal etc. And the Koran does recognise Abraham, Christ etc as does Jews do but albiet in different contexts. I would love to be able to visit Mecca someday and see the Black Stone/block (sorry dont know the correct word for it, no offense intended!) and share the beleifs of others.

This brings me onto my next observation. We all have different beleifs, we call the Supreme Being different names, ie God, Allah, Jehova etc, but perhaps we are forgetting one important thing. Despite our ideological differences, we are all brothers, we are all part of the same Human Race. is it not better to enjoy our differences, to share our different faiths, surely by exploring and sharing our different interpretations of the Supreme Being we get a little closer to understanding who and what the Supreme Being is and in doing so understand ourselves? Why not try out the different faiths, i did. i did lent this year and i am going to observe Ramadamn this year too. i am not a Muslim but i would like to understand the faith better by tryng out some of the religious observations of the faith.

So please, let us try and understand one another and respect each other's faiths. Perhaps by doing so the world would be a far less violent and bloody place to live in. If not for ourselves, then for out children and children's children. Because if we dont what sort of world will we leave after we are gone ?

[edit on 10/8/07 by Wirral Bagpuss]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Wirral Bagpuss wonderful post, thanks for posting.
It really isnt religion thats the problem, its the people who abuse it. And use it, and twist it for their own political gains, or personal gains.

oh by the way Ramadan is so great, if you have family or friends that do it too.
Its brings friends and family closer together, but most of all it makes you appreciate what you have, the food that you take for granted. And the best bit, when you break fast, and get ready to eat it, oh man its a great feeling, and the food tastes 10 times better, haha.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   
There is a thread, I would have to find it ... either MikeBoyd ... or The Vagabond started it ... I think the latter.

If you really want to know the truth, you are hating one group and supporting another of the same family. There is a reason the Qu'ran and the Bible are so similar. They are the same God. They are from the same family line. The Muslims and the Jews are brothers, but are being deceived otherwise. This is why they want their temple on the same land. It is just the tribe of Judah is supposed to hold Israel and build the new temple as one of the signs of the Revelation. But, they are still one of the tribes (descendants) of the same father/blood line.

So, if you hate Muslim faith, you hate Jewish faith, and in turn, you hate Christian faith ... since they are all intertwined.

Understanding this doesn't stop your hate.

What the problem is ... you allow media to influence your vision of reality. Any group can be made to look bad, if the right people wish it to be viewed that way. That is the basis of propaganda ... not to paint a rosy picture of he world. What you are doing, is taking a very small group of extremists, and calling shenanigans on the whole group. So, if an atheist goes out and kills someone, then all atheists are murderers and terrorists? That is exactly what you are implying, you just have your blinders on and cannot see it.

Any time you are shallow and simple-minded enough to label/profile/discriminate/pre-judge an entire group by age/sex/skin/beliefs/anything ... you only make yourself look bad, and I agree, you are the TRUE ENEMY of freedom, liberty, and justice for all.

The saddest realization I had to come to in my life, is that we are becoming the new Nazi Germany, and the public, despite studying it throughout school, is just as blind, ignorant, and foolish as the citizens of Germany were. The names are different, but the agenda is still the same.

They have brainwashed you ... either the government, or the people you associate with, grew up with, maybe even your parents ... to feel hatred towards someone who is exactly the SAME as you ... no wait ... BETTER than you, because they don't hate you just because you government is corrupt, they don't hate the soldiers they are fighting with because the corrupt government sent them there, but they ARE fighting back, because we are in THEIR territory. Just the same as WE the people would do if someone came in to our land and tried to force their views and take over our resources with their big business.

You don't seem to realize, every country has Muslims. Muslims are not mostly arabic, just like not all Jews are arabic. Stop the misdirected hate.

Here is a great set of lyrics from a song, you need to really let it soak in, and learn despite all the differences on the outside, we are all the same.

So were different colours
And were different creeds
And different people
Have different needs
Its obvious you hate me
Though Ive done nothing wrong
Ive never even met you
So what could I have done

Now youre punching
And youre kicking
And youre shouting at me
And Im relying on your common decency
So far it hasnt surfaced
But Im sure it exists
It just takes a while to travel
From your head to your fist (head to your fists)

I cant understand what makes a man
Hate another man
Help me understand
People are people
So why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully

Depeche Mode - People are People - 1988

I will leave you to ponder on that ... PEACE

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
What I'm amazed by is the stereotyping going on here with Muslims in general. Since when are all Muslims automatically crazy lunatics, hellbent on the destruction of the West? That's like saying that all Christians are "Bible-Thumpers". Besides, wasn't Islam originally a religion of peace started by Mohammad? Maybe my history has been all fubared, but if I remember correctly, that's the way the history is taught.

I'm a Christian, and I have no problems at all with the Muslim faith. From what I understand, it's a very peaceful one, when the people studying it aren't being led by a psycho. The Muslims I've met are all very nice people, and I would never even think that they could harm me or anyone else. I'm going to hazard a guess here, and say that a good portion of the Muslim faith, even 90% or more, wouldn't even bother with doing what this article suggests, simply because they know how pointless it would be.

Maybe I'm just too naive. I hope I'm not. If I am, then I'll die from a suicide bomber if something happens, because I won't raise my hand against someone that I don't consider my enemy.

TheBorg

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
What I'm amazed by is the stereotyping going on here with Muslims in general. Since when are all Muslims automatically crazy lunatics, hellbent on the destruction of the West? That's like saying that all Christians are "Bible-Thumpers".

Remember it was Pakistani Muslims who made this claim!

[edit on 8/11/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yeah right...I would actually be impressed to see 1 billion turn into suicide bombers. Despite the absurd numbers, there is no doubt that more suicide bombers with terrorist ambitions will emerge as their nest of terror is invaded. Such actions might help draw out all these terrorists in hiding who don't yet have the courage to do what they want to do, or are saving up their terrorist agenda for some other plan in the future. The faster they're exposed and fumigated the better.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
"My Bomb Is Bigger Than Your Bomb!"

The "one billion suicide bombers" comment was apparently made by Ejaz Chaudhry, a member of the Pakistan National Assembly, during a rather fiery discussion of some irresponsible statements made by certain individuals who really should know better, and in an atmosphere revealing a general distrust of the U.S. by several members of the Assembly.

The comment itself seems to be little more than impassioned political rhetoric, but then so is the idea of using nuclear weapons to destroy cities for religious reasons.

Actually, that's not really a fair way to put it.

Suggesting the use of nuclear weapons to destroy cities for religious reasons is downright stark raving lock-em-up-now insane and has no place in any rational discussion, let alone coming from the lips of someone who would presume to represent the interests of the people of the United States.

Such talk is nothing more nor less than terroristic threatening, and the notion of attacking Muslims for being Muslims plays right into the stated goal of Al Qaeda to pit Muslims against everyone else.

Essentially, advocating such bone-headed strategies as "Nuke Mecca!" makes one a de facto ally of Al Qaeda.

That's not a path I would suggest following, nor would I want to be associated in any way, shape or form with anyone who would advocate such a morally repugnant and utterly un-American course of action.

Though I am not a Muslim, were anyone vile enough to use nuclear weapons against Mecca -- and I don't care who or why -- I would be among those who would insist that the people responsible be brought to justice and lend my full support to the endeavor.

Things are plenty bad enough already. The world does not need such savage stupidity.
:shk:

[edit on 8/11/2007 by Majic]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I am more concerned about the right wing Christian funnymentalists in this country than I am any Islamic funnymentalist.

Why? Because terrorism is almost always a last gasp measure so, like I said unless provoked the next generation of Muslims will see Al Qaeda and the like as a failed movement and choose a different path.

The right wing Christian funnymentalist in America is still on the political rise, as a social movement they have probably reached their maximum extent, and once they realize that they will make their move. Remember there are people in this group who believe that it is their duty as good Christians to hasten the end of days.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Good...The way I see it is like this.....7 billion people on earth, after all the muslims are dead there should be at least 250 million of us left in a non muslim world!
that would be sweet.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

Things are plenty bad enough already. The world does not need such savage stupidity.
:shk:

Nicely said post, these terrorists are enemies to us all, doesnt matter what religion, or if you have a religion at all, they are just sick.

They would probably love if someone attacked mecca, what really is their agenda? its like a jungle of confusion out there.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join