It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One billion Muslims to turn into suicide bombers if Makkah, Madina are attacked: NA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

phoenix:Here is where a lot of people get confused. Allah hasnt promised anything good for comitting suicide, actually its agaisnt islam.

yes i know. but what i was referring to was the promise that would be fulfilled to them upon death.

not the actual act of suicide.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"1 Billion suicide bombers" is no doubt an exaggeration, however nuking Mecca and Medina would pretty much guarantee a religious war that would kill millions and last centuries - of course this probably sounds like a good thing to some of our resident sociopaths

The very idea is insane, and Tancredo should be censured by the House, if not simply tarred and feathered.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think the only reason why 1 billion Muslims might do something like this is if Mohammed was reincarnated, proved to be him, and told Muslims to go ahead and conquer the world by the sword again. An attack on Muslim sacred sites will certainly get more Muslims against whoever attacks those sites, but not 1 billion of them.

However, if Muslim extremists attack any country again, and if they attack the U.S., the response might not be just ousting regimes anymore unfortunately, and yes it would be unfortunate because a lot more innocent Muslim people will suffer because of the response from the west.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw
My post wasn't a direct reference to you - and I apologize for not clarifying. I did look at your link before I wrote anything - but I still think it is a bit dramatic.

Yeah, I agree. It is dramatic. Maybe 10,000 of them might think of doing it, but not 1 billion. If that really happened we would all be screwed! One mass religious war.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
wrangell76, excellent post subject matter. I think you make a salient talking point. To those who disagree, consider this: Even if 500,000 hardcore fanatics droppped off the deep end of the pool, the destructive amount of utter chaos that would ensue would be unfathomable. I believe that their fanatism is being deliberately fueled by their own governments.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The chances of any country bombing Mecca are very unlikely. Any attack on Mecca would only be to cause conflict with the Muslim population. I would rather assume the UN or other world powers would take action on the country that bombed Mecca rather than the Muslim population.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047
wrangell76, excellent post subject matter. I think you make a salient talking point. To those who disagree, consider this: Even if 500,000 hardcore fanatics droppped off the deep end of the pool, the destructive amount of utter chaos that would ensue would be unfathomable. I believe that their fanatism is being deliberately fueled by their own governments.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

Thanks for the compliment carnival_of_souls2047

I agree about the chaos. It would be unlike anything we have ever seen if they went through with this...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Well, considering 9 out of ten victims of suicide bombers are muslims themselves, (and I have nothing at all against mulims by the way..), wouldn't that be the end of the muslim population in a few short months then? Not a very effective tactic really...

The Vatican a target? I guess they don't seem to realize that the vast majority of westerners (outside the bible belt in the US..) are not religeous any way - so it would be sad, yes, but hardly catastrophic. If I told them that many churches in western europe are either derelict or have been turned into fancy restaurants and stores due to a complete lack of any congregations, would they re-think the threat I wonder...?

J.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
For a forbidden act, suicide bombing certainly has a great deal of appeal to the Muslim religion. Don't see it from many other religions, who all seem to be "insulting" the prophet and at war with the imams.
Dhimmis that will not accept submission to this backward and barbaric faith and the sort of government it mandates will be around regardless of this foul oppression and hate it spreads.
The truth will set you free, and the enslaved masses of Islam will someday wake up to the crap they are being fed.
If the fear of waking up to pray to a glassy radioactive hole where Mecca used to be keeps the murderous madness that is Islam at bay, I guess that is reality of the world we live in.
This war has been going on for centuries, and the current high tide of oil wealth and demographics will pass. There can be no negotiated peace between Islam and the rest of civilization, only Muslim lies to advance their agenda. Nothing a muslim says to a dhimmi is to be trusted.

www.jihadwatch.com

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I interrupt this argument to bring you the following announcement:

Why on Earth are we arguing over America or anyone else in the West bombing Mecca or Medina? Its simply not going to happen period. The US is not going to bomb Mecca. We might bomb Pakistan. We might bomb Iran. We are not going to bomb Mecca period. This has to be the stupidest idea ever. We might as well argue over Iran nuking Jerusalem. Its not going to happen.

I now return you to your scheduled brainwashing.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaaa
For a forbidden act, suicide bombing certainly has a great deal of appeal to the Muslim religion. Don't see it from many other religions, who all seem to be "insulting" the prophet and at war with the imams.
Dhimmis that will not accept submission to this backward and barbaric faith and the sort of government it mandates will be around regardless of this foul oppression and hate it spreads.
The truth will set you free, and the enslaved masses of Islam will someday wake up to the crap they are being fed.
If the fear of waking up to pray to a glassy radioactive hole where Mecca used to be keeps the murderous madness that is Islam at bay, I guess that is reality of the world we live in.
This war has been going on for centuries, and the current high tide of oil wealth and demographics will pass. There can be no negotiated peace between Islam and the rest of civilization, only Muslim lies to advance their agenda. Nothing a muslim says to a dhimmi is to be trusted.

www.jihadwatch.com

What the hell are you talking about!?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaaa

Can I ask, where else do you get your information on Islam from, rather than dhimmi watch?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
uhhh... just to play devils advocate...

1.126.000.000 Muslims world wide...

since 1 billion of these people are such fanatics that they want to become suicide bombers, shouldn't the US immediately bomb middah (screw it just bomb Mecca and get it over with [STILL PLAYING DEVILS ADVOCATE!]) so as to activate these bombers, and allow their "massive" attacks? (most of which will fail... 1,000,000,000 homemade bombs= at least 100,000 failed attacks) If the Government allowed the terrorist to "swarm" and attack a billion strong (which also wipes out a billion "enemy combatants"... Hmmmm wheres the war go then?)

doesn't the writer of this article see the falsie of their argument? 1 billion suicide bombers = NO MORE MUSLIM FANATICS....

I'm confused... how can this be good for either group (fundamental muslims, and Americans)

Coven

[edit on 9-8-2007 by coven]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Jackdaw
One billion?

Isn't that a tad dramatic? The world contains 6.5 billion (and counting) people. I'm actually not sure what the exact number of Muslims in the world is -- but I'm almost certain that there aren't one billion fanatics willing to turn into suicide bombers, no matter the circumstances.

Thats we we call propaganda.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My information comes 1st hand, front line in Dearborn Michigan where the annual family Pig roast / beer fest almost had to go to court because it OFFENDS PEOPLE OF THE PROPHET!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
My information comes 1st hand, front line in Dearborn Michigan where the annual family Pig roast / beer fest almost had to go to court because it OFFENDS PEOPLE OF THE PROPHET!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
DJ Messiah, Do not think I want to go to war with Islam. Islam was born to go to war with me.
And Hinduism. And Buddism. And Zoroacism. And Athiesm.
Shall we go on?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I say bomb the hell out of those places then the muslim problem will take care of itself and all the fanatics kill themselves. Everyones a winner!

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Yeah, I swear sucide is against Islam!? What that article said in my opinion is very offensive to us muslims. Ive always found the whole sucide thing VERY dumb. These terrorists arent muslims, they are CRAZY people brainwashed by leaders who use religion for their political gains.

Nicely said and is very true. Btw, the government is probably saying things like this to scare away people. However, trut me on this if any1 even think of invading mekkah... Im sure most if not all of the muslims on this world will defend it, even if its only a million people... the US doesnt have a million soldier... Even if the US bombs the hell out of them... There is simply too many.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
"One billion Muslims to turn into suicide bombers if Makkah, Madina are attacked"

WEll wouldn't that be good. Then we'd finally be rid of them ;-P j/k lololol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join