It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infrared Moon Images

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789I've pointed this out to several people on ATS for consideration as to the whole moon mining theory before. Even added the links to the living moon site so they could go check out the info. And explained that zorgon( hope the knee's feeling better) provides links to all his information posted. Nobody bothered and thier counter's were" no, I own the moon".

Thanks GAOTU but its the sad truth of the matter... no matter how much they demand proof, they never read it when you offer it... like the fact that no one is answering the question about the cloud distribution pattern in the Smart 1 photo.

But don't give up hope... the silent watchers are listening... and they count

It is for them we toil and suffer the abuse of the "fuzzy picture" crowd

[edit on 16-8-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What I do notice on Mike's image is a kind of haze over the entire surface except for a square hole over Aristarchus.

This rectangular area with Aristarchus at one end is extremely interesting As you say the area surrounding is hazzy yet that area appears clear and a little distorted almost as if you were looking through a glass dome or a field of some kind. Even the luminescence of Aristarchus does not touch that area and the area is clearly visible in many photos. That will take more time to investigate

Thanks Zorgon for all your hard work.

Ah...yes Endymion I see, but it still puzzles me why they went to the trouble of editing those areas I looked at and yet see nothing on Mikes image.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I would love to get specifics on things about my abduction. I know I was taken somewhere, and I feel that I have mechanical components in my body. My family knows how detached I am, and how mechanical I am in general. My whole disposition and temperment, and personality is so automated. My routine etc. Im a health freak. I feel like I have to live, and I have these security systems or memory engrams that make me so germophobic. Perhaps im afraid to fly on a plane or go on long road trips because of the risk involved, and I have to live. Maybe If I had a Lear Jet I would fly, but I dont trust these damn airliners. Thank god Amtrak is coming out with a luxury liner. Or maybe I'll wait for some anti matter propulsion, or the SEARL effect. Lets get rid of this primitive propulsion systems already. I want to get outta this damn city and reserve a room at the Lunar Hotel.

prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Undo
Sorry mate no I cant tell you what they are. And more to the point is, that no one else here or even on earth can, see my point?
All that can be done is speculate, postulate, guess?
But the fact is that untill someone goes up there again and takes a closer look, no one is ever going to know, so the tall-tale tellers will go on spinning their tales of wonder.

Believe it or not, you ARE allowed, as a thinking, rationalizing and curious being, to speculate and theorize on what you see around you.

So one more time: What do you see in those images and what do you suppose/hypothesize/theorize/speculate or otherwise think, they are depicting?
There's no harm or shame in theorizing and speculating, primarily because:

1. We have access to all the science necessary to detemine what should and shouldn't be on the lunar surface, within reason, of course.

2. We also have photographic evidence of what is actually on the lunar surface. If you show an image of any scene to an investigator, they don't toss it aside and say, "sorry, can't tell." They look at it, scrutinize it, base conclusions or theories on what they know and what they see. If the two things don't jive, they look for other possible explanations, but at NO time do they throw it away simply because they weren't there at the time. Crime would never be solved if every investigation began with -- "Well, I wasn't there. So sorry, can't help you."

[edit on 16-8-2007 by undo]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
NASA's World Wind program:

www.thestargates.com...

Another blue "gem."

mod edit: removed image tags to restore page format

[edit on 18-8-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

1. We have access to all the science necessary to detemine what should and shouldn't be on the lunar surface, within reason, of course.

In a Beuracracy, there is efficiency and easy oppurtunity to take advantage of power. Just like the 3 Internets. We have the one we use, the one the NSA uses and then we have the Galactic Internet. NASA has 2 programs. If science can do it, it still can very easily be excluded from CNN's nightly broadcast.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

In a Beuracracy, there is efficiency and easy oppurtunity to take advantage of power. Just like the 3 Internets. We have the one we use, the one the NSA uses and then we have the Galactic Internet. NASA has 2 programs. If science can do it, it still can very easily be excluded from CNN's nightly broadcast.

Thanks!

I now understand GWB's reference to the "Internets".

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I now understand GWB's reference to the "Internets".

See that was the whole issue with Gary McKinnon

As my friend from inside told me, there is nothing top secret stored on the internet we use. There may be sensitive stuff stored in some generals private files (shouldn't be but we are all human) They have a differnet setup independent of ours. The military created the internet... gave it to us when they developed version 2.0

So it begs the question just where DID Gary get into that netted him extradition from Britain where he is a citizen to get tossed in a US jail for 80 some years..

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So it begs the question just where DID Gary get into that netted him extradition from Britain where he is a citizen to get tossed in a US jail for 80 some years..

I don't know. But I'd bet he looked at and/or took something he shouldn't have
( just because the bank vault is open doesn't give you permission to take what you want... no matter how lax the security is)

Disclaimer: I don't know much about this case, but I know enough to stay away from looking around US military computers... or anyone else's for that matter.

However. 80 years seems a bit 'over the top'.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

Believe it or not, you ARE allowed, as a thinking, rationalizing and curious being, to speculate and theorize on what you see around you.

I I agree 100%but there is a world of difference between speculation and wild unfounded claims. Speculate by all means, but dont state things as near fact when they are nothing of the kind.

So one more time: What do you see in those images and what do you suppose/hypothesize/theorize/speculate or otherwise think, they are depicting?

I see nothing. And I wont speculate on nothing, theres no point in it because,as I said, untill someone goes up there and actually takes a good look no one will know, so whats the point?. They are peculiarities, thats all. That doesnt mean they are Mines on the Moon or car parks or fusion generators (which dont even exist)

There's no harm or shame in theorizing and speculating, primarily because:

No we dont. Thats the problem.

2. We also have photographic evidence of what is actually on the lunar surface.

Again, no we dont. We have fuzzy pictures tats all nothing else.
Anyone can make anything out of fuzzy pictures, we have no 'evidence' at all

If you show an image of any scene to an investigator, they don't toss it aside and say, "sorry, can't tell." They look at it, scrutinize it, base conclusions or theories on what they know and what they see. If the two things don't jive, they look for other possible explanations, but at NO time do they throw it away simply because they weren't there at the time.

Thats right, but what they also do is start from a base line of logic.
In the case of te moon that would be, 'Do we have any empirical proof of buildings or inhabitants on the moon'?, answer? No, right, then they must be Geological formations or something we dont know about. But what investigators DONT do is make a quantum leap from Zero toMoon Mines or SoulCollectors or Fusion reactors.

Crime would never be solved if every investigation began with -- "Well, I wasn't there. So sorry, can't help you."
[edit on 16-8-2007 by undo]

But you do realise that not all crimes are solved?

[edit on 17/8/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Chorlton,

It's only a wild, unfounded claim if not spoken from the lips of a recognized scientist or organization. That's naive. Surely there are going to be theories and claims you don't agree with and some you do agree with, but lack of agreement does not a falsehood make, nor does agreement mean it's automatically the truth. I'm sure you understand that. So let's assume for now, that what you mean to say is, you aren't convinced. Anything beyond that is wild speculation on your part.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by undo]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No please dont assume anything on my part. Im not speculating on anything. There is nothing to speculate on.
There is no empirical evidence or valid photographs of mines, carparks, Mc Donalds, Soul Collectors or anything else on the moon.
There certainly are peculiarities, but then again we have a lot of peculiarities on the earth.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 17-8-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
According to who Chorlton?? This does not exist on the moon according to who? Earnie Anastos? Anderson Cooper? you believe them though don't ya?

I was experimented on, I want to know by whom.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

or valid photographs of mines

Now, I take a different approach to this particular theory.
I've seen the images. I know smoke pouring from a
smoke stack when I see it. I also know dust when I see it
and something round and spoked, stirring up that dust.
I can only conclude that these are not mirages any more
than seeing an image of a crater and saying.. oh, that
must be a mirage. The thing is what it is. You can't
change that, no matter how many times you fuss about it,
deny it, ridicule it or simply refuse to consider it.
If you wanna deny ignorance, start with actually doing
more than complaining. Investigate. Theorize. Hypothesize.
Do something constructive. Otherwise, you're just a wet
blanket, taking up space.

[edit on 17-8-2007 by undo]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hi undo,

I am playing catchup with the clementine color images thread I have just got to.... Sphinxes, wow I am blown away!

How reliable is the method your using for unmasking ?, I clearly havn't got to the end of the thread yet so I don't know of the conclusions if any, but I would like to thank you for your sterling efforts so far.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Chorlton

Chorlton, yes there are many peculiarities on the Earth as well as the Earth's Moon. Most of the Earth's peculiarities have been analysed, disected, hypothesised, theorized on how they have come to be in existence. John, Zorgon and the team are doing the same thing with the Moon photos with less detail but are giving their opinion of what they are seeing.

I know you are having a very difficult time of seeing any of the anomalies on the surface of the Moon. I agree that many of the photo images are not that clear but many are clear enough to make out what the anomalies are in many cases. Do not feel bad that you can not see these things it takes time to train the brain and eyes to see these anomalies you call peculiarities.

I personally can look into a Moon or Mars photo and see in the third dimension just like Viking 1 and 2 were set up to view and photograph the Martonian landscape in 3D.

If you will go back and take a look at the reposting of the image taken by the Russian satellite, Zond 3 and originally posted by John Lear you will see Sherpa was kind enough to highlight many of the dense anomaly clusters in color. In this Moon photo in the middle of photo you will see 3 different colored anomaly sector clusters. Right to left in sequence you will see the sector colored light blue inside the sector you will see what looks to be a visual comparison of a pivotal needle on a directional compass. This is what I believe to be a docking terminal for spacecraft. The point shape or spearhead on the horizontal needle spaceport is a 5 sided white star for the roof of point shape and in the middle of needle is a hexagon shaped structure I call the terminal and the docking port shaped like a cresent moon at the end of the horizontal needle. Below the needle spaceport in the center is what I believe to be a pivotal pole or cylindrical shaped elevator shaft leading under ground for the greys and Moonbies, humanoid Moon beings.

The middle sector colored redish brown to the left of the light blue sector with space port needle contains a humanoid face. At the top of the redish brown sector you will see the chin of the humanoid and the rest of the face above the colored sector square. The forehead contains an ornamental designed crown plate. You will see the eyes, eyebrows, nose, mouth and chin. You will not see it at first until you spend time focusing on the area.

It is evident you are not seeing in the 3rd dimension in these Moon photos. In my opinion you are looking at the photos in 1D or 2D and not in depth which would be 3D.

Remember there are ATS members that participate in John's Moon threads that have a Keen eye for seeing these anomalies and they are on my A list as Moon photo anomaly observers. Here are the A team observers in my opinion John Lear, Zorgon, Undo, Zarniwoop, bigfatfurrytexan, The Borg, Matyas, greatlakes, sherpa, Vtype, Pippadee and others that I have missed.

I feel bad that you do not see these things but keep on trying. The Moon thread team will keep on posting their Moon photo findings for the whole world to see and in hopes that you finally get it and are able to see these magnificent anomalies. Rik Riley

[edit on 18-8-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Hi undo,

I am playing catchup with the clementine color images
thread I have just got to.... Sphinxes, wow I am blown away!

How reliable is the method your using for unmasking ?, I
clearly havn't got to the end of the thread yet so I don't
know of the conclusions if any, but I would like to thank
you for your sterling efforts so far.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure. I do know that it does degrade
the film a bit to split the layers, and the degrade can cause pixellization,
but frankly, some of that pixellization is a bit too realistic to be simply
pixel artifacts. For example, in the sphinxes section. The split reveals
rounded, elongated, structure that is definitely more than a case of
pixellization.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley
reply to post by Chorlton

Remember there are ATS members that participate in John's Moon threads that have a Keen eye for seeing these anomalies and they are on my A list as Moon photo anomaly observers. Here are the A team observers in my opinion John Lear, Zorgon, Undo, Zarniwoop, bigfatfurrytexan, The Borg, Matyas, greatlakes, sherpa, Vtype, Pippadee and others that I have missed.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by rikriley]

Hi Rik,

I feel honored to be on your A list but I can only see what is there, or what I think is there whereas undo can see masking and I don't think I am in that league yet.

Undo I would love to believe in them Sphinxes !

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Incidently undo is this a mask ?, it's a B/W Clem image.

i187.photobucket.com...

mod edit: removed image tags to restore page format

[edit on 18-8-2007 by sanctum]
and again removed tags

[edit on 18-8-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Incidently undo is this a mask ?, it's a B/W Clem image.

i187.photobucket.com...

[edit on 18-8-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

Wow, that's really odd. At first it looks like a pixel artifact, but then the anomalie is covered by a blur/smudge. I don't know what to make of it. The edges are so crisp, it doesn't look realistic, as if it were alot closer to the camera than the moon's surface. Maybe its flying and not on the moon.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join