It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two "Middle Eastern" Men Pulled Over in SC with Explosives (Updated)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I remember a couple of years ago there was a suspicious van chased for quite some distance across SC after being seen close to a nuclear facility. After finally being caught by local law enforcement the occupants were identified as Israeli nationals. The Feds show up and take over and the van occupants are sent home, with no further investigation made public.
Then there was the moving van attempting to enter the Kings Bay naval base causing a lockdown and security alert after explosives sniffer dogs showed a lot of interest in the vehicle. The occupants could not give proof of their reasons for wanting to enter the base and again were handed to the Feds, end of story.
No need to mention the dancing Israelis and the moving company front they worked for on 9/11

But Israel is an ally right? They wouldn't possibly be involved in anything underhand in the US, or the turf of any other ally. The very idea is just ridiculous

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
britguy: check out my link i posted on page 2..

heres some news clips for those not familiar with what is going on

www.youtube.com...

youtube.com...

are we noticing a pattern here ????

Mod Edit: Removed large external source copied text with no source links.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbokid
are we noticing a pattern here ?

Yes, but you have to be paying attention to see it.
Nice post turbokid.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
They fear that America will wake up and realize that "not all Muslims are terrorists, but MOST terrorists are Muslim!"
Most terrorists aren't Muslim. Some terrorists are Muslim.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by Areal51]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51

I would like to see you prove that statement, your ignorance is showing. Every terrorists that I have heard of being arrested has been Muslim.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
I would like to see you prove that statement, your ignorance is showing. Every terrorists that I have heard of being arrested has been Muslim.

Well blow me.

Heres me thinking the IRA were catholics
And the UVF were Protestants
ETA is catholic I do believe.

Welcome to Shots world, where only the muslim terrorists count.

Careful. Your bias is showing.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Like Timothy McVeigh?
Like the Virginia Tech killer?
Like any number of street gangs that terrorize American streets?
Muslim like the KKK right?
What about the ADL, they terrorize people.
The IRS, they are terrorizing Ed Brown.
I could go on but I wont.

Whose ignorance is showing again?

Edit to add

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Violent animal rights extremists and eco-terrorists now pose one of the most serious terrorism threats to the nation, top federal law enforcement officials say.

www.cnn.com...

Top federal law enforcement officials say WHAT??
THey must just be ignorant.
Right Shots?

[edit on 5-8-2007 by 11Bravo]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
How many of those Muslims arrested as terrorists, amid great fanfare and 24x7 cover by the media have then been quietly released sometime later after their complete innocence has been proven?
It's like a script is being followed and tip-offs are handed out to the press about impending arrests. Not that I would suggest there's anything underhand going on

I'd also question the muslim credentials of some of the hardliners we are led to believe are our worst enemies. The term "Agent Provocateur" often springs to mind. A good example is Adam Pearlman, grandson of an ADL board member who is supposedly a muslim convert and Al Qaida's American chapter head honcho.
With our own intel groups (or factions within them) running, and providing funding / logistics to many of the bad guys, it gets kinda hard to actually define who the bad guys really are.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by section8citizen

I live in SC and I have no fireworks

The Carolinas are also huge military states, as mentioned above you have the port in Charleston and also SC is home to about 7 nuclear reactors. None of the reactors are in the Charleston area, however if coming from Florida you would have to go through Charleston to get to the ones in the Florence/ Columbia area (2 reactors there)

ditto, on the fireworks

there's also Paris Island the Marine Corps Base just S. Charleston in that area.

most alarming is the Nuclear weapons plants, called Savannah River Plant
& Goose Creek is in the general vicinity!

theres many 'targets' here in SC

there's also Hilton Head Island, an exclusive, secluded resort living Island that would make a high profile civilian target for a terrorist act.

there's also the Grand Strand coast of ~60 miles X maybe 5 miles wide
that attracts 10s of millions of 'red-neck' Riviera tourists every year.
(Jeff Foxworthy made that 'red-neck-Riviera' remark before youse read it here)...so don't jump on me.

add:
Oh i forgot, the web has a link to a very brief account (50 word brief)
www.thestate.com...
TV coverage by WCIV out of Charleston...search a link/URL for more.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Remember This ???? From 1983

The movie 'Special Bulletin' from 1983 ....

In this movie, a terrorist group brings a homemade atomic bomb aboard a tugboat in the harbor of Charleston, South Carolina in order to blackmail the U.S. Government into disabling its nuclear weapons, and the incident is caught live on television. The movie, shot on video rather than film, simulates a series of live news broadcasts on the fictional RBS Network.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

With our own intel groups (or factions within them) running, and providing funding / logistics to many of the bad guys, it gets kinda hard to actually define who the bad guys really are.

It's like looking into a mirror of the pre 911 situations of 'flight-schools'
both civilian/military/CIA
and various Middle-Eastern/ Arab/Muslim 'cells' which were 'tracked'...
including the ones that eventually manned the flights on 911.

same model...it must be the play-book in some sense, huh

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Areal51

during the 1980`s and 1990`s the people of the USA directly funded to the tune of millions and millions of $ each year to a group (or outlawd terrorist organisation in the uk) called NORAD.

this bought the bombs which killed some of my relatives at Enniskillen.

Terrorism did not start on 9/11 and is not allways muslim.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Like Timothy McVeigh?
Like the Virginia Tech killer?
Like any number of street gangs that terrorize American streets?
Muslim like the KKK right?
What about the ADL, they terrorize people.
The IRS, they are terrorizing Ed Brown.
I could go on but I wont.

HEY!
You know damn well that white people aren't terrorist when they do those things. They're just crazy white people who are upset!
What are you trying to do huh!? Ruining people's stereotypical image of terrorists and what not...jeez...

[edit on 5-8-2007 by xEphon]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They're not considered "terrorists" these days unless if they're a group or backed by a group. They also have to be doing their activities for political purposes. Which also includes any anti-government network, obviously. So, the Virginia Tech killer can't be used as a terrorist and I don't even think he was called one anywhere on media. While back a few years ago he would have been pinned as an idealogical terrorist. But, who cares these days? We're being forced to believe that every single person who bombs is Arabic and at that Islamic.

They've always got to fight something, you know? There always has to be an enemy even if it's the Boogeyman. One day it's all going to backfire and we'll be minutes away from the point of no return. While I don't believe that day is any soon, it's inevitable if we all keep having to punish groups of people, like a trend or something.

Oh well.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I would like to see a picture of the car after the controlled explosion - haven't found one yet - but that would indicate the amount and quality of the material. As it is ATM could be a storm in a tea cup, mining explosives in wrong hands?

What are the firework laws round there any who? Can't imagine them being illeagle but I don't know.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I live in South Carolina and I'll tell you something else ..... in the upstate there's the Oconee nuclear station and above it the Bad Creek 'so called' hollowed out mountain that no one can get close to ...

And above that in NC in a straight line is the NASA tracking station that you can't get close to either. Its all a bit strange especially when you see the big army helicopters flying back and forth with very large crates underneath in the summer time.

Does tend to make one wonder whats going on ...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I take it that the FBI hasn't released any new information yet?

Wonder whats up with that?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And you won't hear any more ... don't want to alarm the sheep

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Heres me thinking the IRA were catholics
And the UVF were Protestants

I was talking in current terms of terrorists attacks. When is the last time the IRA or UVF attacked other countries and killed thousands or several hundred people.

ETA is catholic I do believe.

Depends on which ETA. If you are talking about the ones in spain they have ties to Muslim fanatical groups or so the media and islamic websites claim

ETA Terrorism: Problem of A State and Dilemma of a Nation

[edit on 8/5/2007 by shots]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Heres a bit more.

Possession of Unlawful Explosives Charges Being Prepared

Some type of explosives were found in the trunk. Those explosives were detonated after three o'clock this morning.

Two men were arrested, and charges of possession of unlawful explosives are being prepared. Officials are not at this time releasing any additional information on the number of charges or types of explosive devices they found.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join