It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive ULF 'Blast' Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Massive ULF 'Blast' Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe

www.whatdoesitmean.com

Reports from Russia’s Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics located in Irkutsk are reporting today that their Siberian Solar Radio Telescope (SSRT) detected a ‘massive’ ultra low frequency (ULF) ‘blast’ emanating from Latitude: 45° 00' North Longitude: 93° 15' West at the ‘exact’ moment, and location, of a catastrophic collapse of a nearly 2,000 foot long bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Russian Military reports state that the total collapse of such a massive bridge, and in the absence of..
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.chimpsternation.com
www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Major Bridge Collapse in Minneapolis, Minnesota... Many Injuries/Deaths Feared

Mod Edit: Removed copy/paste over the 500 character limit.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow! ...this is certainly "not " expected.

Using an ultra-low-frequency weapon on a bridge full of people?

I'm not sure how reliable the source of the article is but the Russian Military reports sound genuine.

Is it so far fetched? Who would benefit? What was the proposed purpose of involving people?

Sounds a bit too James Bond to me. Let's see where this goes shall we. Check out the additional news links for more info.

www.whatdoesitmean.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

We must also remember that if these reports are true, then this is a direct acusation from Russia to The United States of America. Hmmmm!

Is this part of the plan?

[edit on 4/8/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well then. Although i retian a healthy amount of scepticism until i see it from a more reliable source, this could turn out to be very, very sad indeed. Has anyone felt, in the past few weeks, like a whole lot of things are happening at once this year? First the rediculous increase in UFO sightings, and now this rather curious report?

But yes, who really would benefit from that? Thats the problem. Its a tragedy, to be sure, but a bit extreme for the idea of "propogating a feeling of despair" and if it was to be blamed on terrorism, they would have said something by now.

Perhaps, someone was on the bridge that was worth taking out? Or are we all too paranoid and the source is unreliable...

But then again, that institute IS only a few miles away, and the US HAS experimented on the populace before.

Gah. i know not what to think.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by D.E.M.]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Isn't Sorcha Faal one of the main writers of BS from Pravda?

I don't see how it could even be possible for a land-based observatory in Siberia to see anything far, far over the horizon in Minnesota.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There would be little or no value to doing this deliberately without having some terrorist group to blame.

But if the "blast" was the accidental release of energy, or even a test, it would not be strange for those involved not to admit it.

It seems strange that nothing was reported about such a blast by anyone else. Considering the source of this "news" article. I remain skeptical.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
To confirm this story... one could choose to try and contact SSRT or Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics and ask? What does USGS have that may help?

I seriously doubt this is news and more of a "story" (and if so it's snake-belly-low and profits off the suffering of real people who died very real deaths) but the article does leave it open to try and verify. Not my cup of tea concerning tragic and fresh events. Sad.

One might think that an intentional ULF "blast" event might be better aimed than the lat/Long quoted. There are several car audio shops in the general area - nothing too seismic. No research labs or anything much. Nice city.

Any reasonable application of critical thinking skills reveals a half-dozen flaws within the "news" piece and a further application of who, what, when, where, why and how might be an idea to ask for those with a further interest.

Vic

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Is it so far fetched? Who would benefit? What was the proposed purpose of involving people?

No, its not far fetched at all. Some of the classified technology around today would probably astound all of us! Remember, they are probably decades ahead of public sector technology. I also have no doubts that the work of people like Tesla have been weaponized..

Who would benefit? Thats harder to say. But it could be used as a distraction from something else going on in America at the moment? I cant comment on that, because i live in the UK.. any interseting news stories in the US just prior to the incident?

Has anyone felt, in the past few weeks, like a whole lot of things are happening at once this year? First the rediculous increase in UFO sightings, and now this rather curious report?

Yes. I think something big is about to happen. Given the nature of recent news stories, i think the elite are finally losing their grip, and some big truths are about to be revealed

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I wonder how a radio telescope can detect and locate an ultra low frequency sound in the other side of the Earth...

Obviously it's possible to destroy any solid with the correct frequency, but I don't think that was the case, and even if it was, I do not see how the Russians could detect it with the SSRT.

Edit: anyone saw what those coordinates point to? They point to here , unless I did something wrong.

[edit on 4/8/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
well. *Map Quest* tells me that the coordinates given is central Minneapolis

so my guess is that the 'ULF' originated from or was caused by the bridge falling event itself-----not a source away from the bridge that was directed at the bridge & causing it to collapse.
Unless of course a Govt, faction was operating nearby @ a postal facility
and the 'team' went 'Postal' on the 8 lane highway & bridge complex...

I am suspect that a monitor, so far away, could detect an 'event' in Minnesota...
it wasn't like a X-megaton hydrogen bomb event, or even something like a .25 richter scale earthquake....the twin towers probably caused a event/tremor/anomaly greater than the Minn. bridge collapsing like dominoes....

my conclusion; that someone found a 'ULF' of unknown origin,
(like innumberal other 'ULF's in the course of a 24 hr. day)
and seized on the simeotaneous 'time' of occurrance...and created the Linkage...at the very least, the ULF could be 'spinned' into a Plausible conspiracy theory (for entertainent - rather than credible science)

in the interim the idea/story can be crafted into 'urban legend' or else Haute folklore........
enjoy the ride !

[edit on 4-8-2007 by St Udio]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Has anyone felt, in the past few weeks, like a whole lot of things are happening at once this year? First the rediculous increase in UFO sightings, and now this rather curious report?

Not my quote...it's from D.E.M. .....my opinion is that people (we) are getting better at reporting things too.

Personally, I remain a little skeptical of this one. Just seems pointless to me, but who knows??

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow we are all forever more dumber for reading that article. I wonder how they crushed one bridge made out of steel and not the concrete one right beside it. Sound waves could affect concrete but steel, Nope not a chance unless it was so powerful to wipe out the whole city.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well, sonic weapons have to be tuned to the harmonics of the structure they are intending to destroy. In this case, the length of the bridge span would determine the frequency required and the concrete bridge had very different span dimensions.

What I want to know, is how did a solar radio telescope detect sound waves in the first place? I guess the interferometry technology that underlies the SSRT could, in theory, be used to detect sound waves. Just seems highly improbable.

Jon

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Bingo! hit the nail on the head. Sorcha, who isn't even a real person as some who have tried to track him/her, continually puts forth whacked out doom and gloom prophecies that have no shred of provable evidence. Move along nothing to see here. It's like the crazies who get up on a box in Hyde Park and spout nonsense. Mildly entertaining but never any proof. Search around yourself if you doubt me, I have better things to do.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
From New Hampshire with love...

www.zetatalk.com...

www.rense.com...

www.tbrnews.org...

David Booth... Errr... Sorcha Faal is some lame hack from New Hampshire... He's even pulled the "I'm dying send money" routine.

If you're bored and need a good laugh, Google "David Booth Sorcha Faal."

Many lulz will ensue.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I don't see how it could even be possible for a land-based observatory in Siberia to see anything far, far over the horizon in Minnesota.

Sorcha Faal should be read for entertainment only. Sorcha is apparently an invented persona who offers some outrageously wrong predictions and then sends around letters asking for donations. Predictions have included "unknown energy sources" that are causing earthquakes (the "scientists" who found these sources are never named and somehow they never report on them in journals) and in 2005 a "Comet Machholz" was going to herald doom to the world.

Etcetera...

Sorcha is an alternate persona of David Booth, who is not known for his ability to analyze and understand the news he reads.

What "Sorcha" is unaware of is that there are many bridges in that area with similar problems and construction and somehow they didn't fall when this energy hit the area.

Anyway, Sorcha should be put in the same category as "The Inquirer" or as spoof articles from "The Onion."

As MirthfulMe said, google for David Booth Sorcha Faal and you can see "her" many outrageous "Faal-ed" prophecies and predictions and news stories.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
@ OP, if this is true then the users would bennefit by knowing that most didn't have a clue as to why this occured. New weapon successfully tested and at their diposal.

@Byrd, Where do you read your subject matter, I want to know for my personal knowledge, I like to be informed like you are! You often come out knowing that the sources of things people are using are either bunk are not.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe this was just a test for a much larger attack, which then will be blamed on terrorists...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wouldn't all the survivors have had their eyes liquefied or their teeth rattled out of their jaws or some such by this powerful 'beam of sound'?

Don't know too much other than they wouldn't detect it as sound at that low freq. ATM i'm calling coincidental alarmist BS but you never know

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
There would be little or no value to doing this deliberately without having some terrorist group to blame.

Think so?

Check this out

At the very bottom:

"NASCO is not building or encouraging the creation of 'a NAFTA Superhighway.' I-35 and key crossing interstates already exist and have been described as 'a NAFTA Superhighway' due to the loads they bear since the 1994 passage of NAFTA. They require attention to support future growth and trade."

This too

Mission statement:

"THE CHALLENGE

Economists predict U.S. bound international containerized cargo will increase 350% by 2020. United States, Mexico, and Canadian exports to one another and the world are at an all time high.

We are literally facing a trade tsunami and U.S., Mexico, and Canadian infrastructure is unable to handle the burden.

THE SOLUTION

NASCO’s purpose is to boost economic development activity by supporting:

* Multi-modal (rail, truck, ships, air cargo) infrastructure improvements
* Technology and security innovations on existing infrastructure to improve security and efficiency"

Now, ask yourself again if there's little or no value.

The I-35 Bridge had to go because it was a fairly vital piece of the NAFTA Superhighway. At it's state before it collapsed, it could not support the large boost in traffic that the NAFTA Superhighway would bring. NASCO admits this, and if we're supposed to believe it just collapsed because it had issues, then this clearly backs that up as well.

The bridge needed to be updated completely to be able to support all that traffic that the NAU brought. It would probably be more time and cost efficient if it were to "collapse", and to rebuild it, rather than just patching up holes here and there.

If you put together a plan to update it by patching it up, you not only end up spending more in the long run, but you have to go through long drawn out contract processes, planning processes, legal issues, shutting down the bridge, budget, and on and on.

If it "collapses", it's a tragedy, the bridge you wanted gone is now gone, and since it's a tragedy, here comes Bush to the rescue to "cut through paperwork" and get the bridge rebuilt as soon as possible while providing federal funding. Which is more likely, the government having support to help pay for updating a bridge? Or the government having support to help pay for a bridge that has tragically collapsed?

Now, it's all suddenly very convenient. You push along your NAU agenda, you get a news headline to cover up your executive orders that you've been issuing, and you possibly distract attention from Operation Noble Resolve, which is in Portland today, as well as tomorrow, simulating the detonation of a nuclear weapon, which tomorrow just so happens to be the anniversary of the United States dropping an atomic bomb on Hiroshima, all the while we've been hearing about an "American Hiroshima".

The argument may be, why not just close the bridge and then knock it down? That's possible, but these people killed nearly 3,000 innocent Americans on 9/11, what is 9 or 10 more deaths to them? Besides, if they intended it to be a major headline to be a diversion for something to come, then it needed to collapse suddenly. Some bridge work isn't a headline.

There is very little risk, because to most people, this seems stupid for them to knock down a bridge. But most people aren't aware of the NAU.

The rewards are very high, because you can supply NASCO with a no bid contract to get the bridge rebuilt, while also supporting your NAU agenda, and possibly having a headline for a diversion.

Considering all of that, does it seem a little more possible, at least?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Good on you NovusOrdoMundi, That is both a plausible and possible. I like it, it makes sense, do you know who else probably had their hand in this cookie jar?
the CEO of walmart H.Lee Scott. Walmart wants to ship directly from China to Mexico and surpas all inspection creating both a faster delivery and a higher possibility to get tainted goods.... Kudos

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join