It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Here Will Accept A Real ID Card???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hrm... I've already demagnetized and microwaved my drivers license. Does that answer your question ?

If I'm forced to have a "read ID" I'll destroy it similarly. Bring on the RFID baby, I got a microwave with your name written all over it.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You can microwave all you want, but RFID cards are just a steppingstone to the real business the Rothchilds want for you:

Nano ID chips implanted under the skin behind the ear just after BIRTH of any citizen. The technology already exists, and is currently being used by clubs (like one I know of in Rotterdam, NL) to identify their regulars.

Another use is for felons, who will actually have no say in the process at all when (not if) it will become part of the take-in process in any federal penitentiary.

This is the real deal, it can be used for a variety of things, but the main thing is localization through satellite networks using G.P.S. (yes, same as the luxury cars). It is currently being sold as: Keep ´em safe - chip ´em!

Meaning anyone in the household from the pet to your kids... Most federal buildings already have the infrastructure to read the nano ID chip signature, and it is very simple technology. So simple in fact, that they could create magnetic gates which simply refuse to open if you do not break the field with a signature (read chip).

So, just stepping stone.

Think about conversion of existing technology and how your future will look if you can no longer do the following without your personal chip:

- Enter an airport
- Enter a bank
- Enter a federal building
- Enter ANY public building, including hospitals
- Use an ATM
- Use a public phone
- Hire a car
- Buy a gun (?)

The list goes on and on.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The bottom line is...

It is assault on a person if they do not WANT this technology implanted in their bodies.

I will never submit and would prefer to live like a hermit in the desert/forest and become self sufficient away from all society.

For those that think this is great idea and are happy to become a automoton of the NWO ...go for it.

res

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I will refuse it. I enjoy my rights, and my privacy. I refuse to become part of this tracking, and tagging of humans.

I'm sure most Christians will be on board with me on this one, seeing how I doubt they want to see revelations become a reality. Unless I'm wrong, and they're eager to get a mark of the beast.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by norbin]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
While I share extremely deep reservations with respect to the new ID standard, at this time I am still willing to "go along with the program." If, however, there is ever a time when a single RFID card is mandated for multiple purposes - i.e. identification, social security, medical records, debit, and retail "club" cards - I will refuse it. Plurality of information sources and redundancy are good things when it comes to personal data, in my opinion. Putting everything in a single card or chip would not, in my opinion, serve my best interests. Furthermore, as I have copies of each, it could not be said that I lacked them.

Likewise, should further developments eventually bring about a state of affairs in which ID cards containing RFID technology are replaced entirely by mandatory RFID implants, I will steadfastly refuse on, if nothing else, principle. What principle? The principle that the government should not have the power to tell me what to put inside my body. That is my opinion, and I respect the views of those who disagree. For myself, I will refuse them that power if at all possible.

I can easily foresee a time when a disaster or other precipitous event could justify the amalgamation of various forms of ID into a single RFID-equipped card. Because these forms of identification are so necessary and so mandatory in order to live in today's society and to function within its institutions, it wouldn't be difficult to obtain acquiescence on the part of the public simply by refusing to accept the existing separate forms as they are now, in my estimation. Once all personal data needed in order to open and use bank accounts, buy and sell using that account, see a doctor, or be identified become present on a single item (a single ID card,) all the government would need to do to force compliance with their replacement by RFID implants would be to render those cards null and void, and refuse to produce new ones. Since the data on them is so vital to life in modern society, people would feel they had no choice but to agree, or face immense hardship. I am willing (though admittedly unready) to face such hardship, however I can easily see that willingness being a minority sentiment.

That doesn't mean I firmly believe that this will happen or that I am speculating on the existence of a conspiracy to make it so, but I can certainly see how easily it could be done. The primary challenge, as seen with the Real ID, would be institutional gridlock and the financial hurdles involved in overhauling the system. Gaining public acceptance wouldn't even be the real problem, in my opinion. That disturbs me.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If only they made a card where you could just swipe it once into something to apply for a job that would be neat. As for the real ID card I dont fly air planes anyway (scared of flying), I dont enter gov buildings anyway (except the post offices time to time but I could get someone else to do that for me), I dont own a bank account after I got ripped off by one. So nope, no card for me since I dont need a real ID card.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

spoken like a true blind man. I bet you actually think your taxes go towards paying civic services as well ?

I wouldnt be so quick to brag about paying my taxes. Take a look at the Grace Commission report. 100% of all income tax collected goes directly to payment of the national debt. Not one single penny pays for any civic services folks expect from its govt.

Cut out the middle man (IRS) and just send a check directly to the rockefeller and rothschild clan because thats where your money goes to.

Snip

i bet you have a mirror to look around corners before you walk, and a hate made out of foil.

Goddamn it, all of you. Sometimes i wonder if this internet site isnt real, just full of bots specifically designed to piss me off.

I welcome the ID card, hell, i welcome the chip.

1. "The government" (ie. the big bad everyone seems to be scared of, not the elected representative body it actually is) doesnt need to look at your file unless they need information from you. If they need information from you its because youve broken the law, or its a survey of some kind.

2. Surveys are taken to make life easier, would you rather 200 people call your house every day or they just go to your chip and find what you like and dislike? It means companies can direct their efforts towards you, the consumer, in a much better and more helpful way.

3. Do you think Criminals shouldnt be tracked because of 'privacy'? Not "terrorists" but Drug smugglers, thiefs, etc. Criminals who really hurt people every day. I would like these people behind bars where they belong. But you obviously dont, in the name of 'privacy'.

4. Once "The government" (boo hiss) knows your habits, what is it really going to do with that information? Will it...TAILOR PRODUCTS AROUND THE MAJORITY HABITS? (GASP!) The bastards! how dare they make the world easier for you!

Im sorry, i dont buy it. I want things to work smoothly, things to be where i want when i need them.

A card with everything i need is good. Everything i need there in my wallet.

But a card can be lost, a card can be stolen.

I want a chip in the palm of the hand. Think of it, physical money will be a thing of the past as your own hand is an ATM. Identification checks? swipe, done. Buying a coke at the local store? Swipe, bought.

*wipes a tear* ahh, it would be beauitiful. Once i am in power i will give the world intelligence, ease of use, and power in your own hands.

My plans will come into fruition one day, and finally the world will wake up bathed in the golden light of the sun, facing a galaxy which is ours to explore, to colonise. An empire which will last for all eternity. Every person being important to the whole, an intelligent animal with pride and power.

ah, magnificent.

[Mod Edit: Insult removed. Please read the T&C's. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 6/9/07 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Again, another link to the 'micro-chip' debate on the news forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why are we in our present day prediciment? Because most people are too lazy to care, conern or stand up for anything. Now, here, on my fav. site, to see everyone so willing to give up so much for convienence - Yuck!
This is only the beginning, and once you give them an inch..the mile will be taken in form of the micro-chip. And so it goes...
Come on guys, we ned to stop them here before they go any further.

Protect us from 'criminals', i doubt it. Now criminals just have the ability to up the anty and find some way of abusing all your info. on your naional id, ect.. They are in fact criminals, they will keep trying to behave like them no matter...
And, how is anyone going to tell me that they need me to get this id, and that it is good to keep predators away. Are we going to run around and around trying to find ways to hide from our fears.? Or should we, maybe just try and spend the same money and energy on rehabilitation programs,ect. to fix the problem?
Seriously, what the hell is going on...
Oh, and OM; you are not very nice,. from certain threads I've viewed lately. I know it may be hard to control anger when you feel deeply about issue, but you will get nowhere by calling people names, and attacking their views.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

Originally posted by elevatedone
Sign me up

I'm a hard working, taxing paying family man who has nothing to hide.

So what if they want to know, where I eat, how much money I have, what I guy at the store, what road I drive on, etc.

I don't care.

Watch me, record me, show the movies to your friends, heck I might make a few people laugh now and again.

spoken like a true blind man. I bet you actually think your taxes go towards paying civic services as well ?

I wouldnt be so quick to brag about paying my taxes. Take a look at the Grace Commission report. 100% of all income tax collected goes directly to payment of the national debt. Not one single penny pays for any civic services folks expect from its govt.

Cut out the middle man (IRS) and just send a check directly to the rockefeller and rothschild clan because thats where your money goes to.

No he likes paying for things had helped CREATE.

Ohh wait now you saying they are robbing you.. Prove his statement wrong.

I DARE YA.

[edit on 8/11/2007 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Which rights are these things supposedly infringing on?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
As soon as its handed to me I'll cut it in half, it's flat out a violation of my rights as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OH BOY mememememe can I have a chip to go with it...and a neat tatoo to identify my class in soceity. PUHLEZZZ Pretty please. I'll take my tatoo on the forhead.. I pomise I wont cwry.....*Imagine the japanamation blinking egarly*

Nahhh that Real ID act is gonna cause alot of confilt...your gonna see alot more Ed Brown type of situations come this time next year...Too many dont like the mark of the beast feel to the SS card..The real ID is just gonna push them over the edge.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
Which rights are these things supposedly infringing on?

Amendment IX: The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

meaning.

www.post-gazette.com...
The Constitution mentions nothing called the "right of privacy." In 1973 the Supreme Court, relying in large part on preceding rulings that overturned state laws forbidding contraception, found that an inherent right to personal privacy existed. In turn, the courts used those assumed rights as a partial foundation for an unprecedented ruling that limited the extent to which states could restrict abortion. The case, Roe v. Wade, pitted an anonymous young woman against the district attorney of Dallas County, Texas, and opened the door to widespread access to legal abortion -- a decision that is still a flashpoint between those who see it as emancipating for women and others who view it as dehumanizing the unborn. The young plaintiff in the case, known then as Roe, was Norma McCorvey.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yep. I'm certainly close to the edge myself. That is why any mention of 'Well, what harm could it do?' makes me just want to scream.

They have no right to do this. None. And, what, we need there to be a specific law that backs up our inate right of personal privacy/freedom, what about the constitution?

And, if we dont have a law yet, well then, 'they' can just make one, and then everyone can come on here and post, "Duhh...Well,... there is a law that says they can implant objects in our body and watch us while we sleep. Who are we to say anything, it's a law, right?"
Seriously?!!?

Come on, you dont have to be a prophet or a politician to realize that this garbage is getting very close to fulfilling the 'law of God', forget about the law of our government.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
When it comes to government they - depending on the department in question- has access to all your files as it is (as it relates to that department). I'm not entirely sure how you guys are getting invasion of privacy from this to be honest.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

When it comes to government they - depending on the department in question- has access to all your files as it is (as it relates to that department). I'm not entirely sure how you guys are getting invasion of privacy from this to be honest.

Yeah, good point, I do realize that. I guess it boils down to acceptance of these cards by the mass public, that makes it so frightening.

And, if the government does have all that info. (which, I agree they do) then what is the hype about national ids? Is it that they themselves are trying to 'feel out' public opinion on the idea, to see if they can keep pushing ahead? Like you said, Delta, they already have the info., why do they need us to get a national id?

The just keep stepping closer and closer; at least that is my problem with it.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Who knows? It's government; it's not meant to make sense.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by DeltaNine]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Who knows? It's government; it's not meant to make sense.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by DeltaNine]
Correct. But only for those who do not want to know. You know, the people who care about and wstch the news for Paris and Nicole Richies' new outfits. Yes, their brains might explode if this idea was put forth,
but to concerned citizens, we should be able to make some sense out of the procedures and laws that OUR ELECTED Government decides upon.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Oh, and OM; you are not very nice,. from certain threads I've viewed lately. I know it may be hard to control anger when you feel deeply about issue, but you will get nowhere by calling people names, and attacking their views.

Im actually a nice person in real life, i promise. But alot of the times the arrogence and patronising way people speak to the 'non believers' (also known as 'sheep' here) gets on my nerves.

its like saying "All opinions are valid, but if you dont agree with mine your a sheep"

"Duhh...Well,... there is a law that says they can implant objects in our body and watch us while we sleep.

Well, violation of the human body by another without consent is a form of assualt, is it not? Any chip will not be mandatory, anyone who knows anything about psychology should guess this.

My take is that the real ID will come, people will have it. Christians who believe in all that revalations hooey will burn them, etc.

Most people will realise what this really is, A convenience, nothing more, and the world will keep spinning.

Then someone will create the chip idea, and it will be optional, of course, rights can be violated, i dont care really. But the human body cannot be marked by someone else without permission.

Anyway, they can watch me while i sleep all they want, its not that interesting

this garbage is getting very close to fulfilling the 'law of God'

Which law is this? The big G seems to have alot of laws attributed to him.

"go forth and multiply" is by far the only one i really remember.

I'm not entirely sure how you guys are getting invasion of privacy from this to be honest.

Hey, Delta nine. Your a smart lad, want to be friends?

I think you arnt thinking the right way though. I will admit this is an invasion of privacy. But that in itself isnt bad. Imagine the huge influx of information if everyone in the world was chipped. it would be collossal, and impossible to glean any real answers because it ignores context.

Just because your privacy is "invaded" doesnt mean people will use this information for their own ends.

Is it that they themselves are trying to 'feel out' public opinion on the idea, to see if they can keep pushing ahead? Like you said, Delta, they already have the info., why do they need us to get a national id?

They have all the info in one place, we have it all over the place in cards and things which can be destroyed, lost or stolen. This is an equaliser, so the public and the government are on the same rung, not one after the other.

The just keep stepping closer and closer; at least that is my problem with it.

hmmm nowayreally, i know your a smart person. But you need to remember that just because evidence fits a theory doesnt mean a theory is true.

If that was true i could use this, for example:

en.wikipedia.org...:FSM_Pirates.jpg

just step back and review your evidence, ignore the ideas of the "NWO" for now, just look at what evidence you have now.

You have the national ID. What is this at face value? it is all of your important information in one card. So you dont have hundreds of cards and papers to lose or be stolen.

This is a good idea, no?

secondly, information in these files will be able to be used in a way to tailor buying habits to the customer.

What other evidence do we have? We have a smoking ban. People say this is a beta test for the NWO. What evidence do they have? Nothing, really.

They are basing the arguement on the fact that the NWO exists already and is trying to change things.

But is eradicating smoking really a huge crime? Its unhealthy and the longer humans continue to poison themselves the longer we stunt our evolution and our collective intelligence.

Im looking through the forum and im finding theories based on hard to trace sources, biblical prophecies and tenuous theories. If i presented this kinds of things in a University Essay i would be failed so fast it would make my head spin.

so noway really, everyone else on this thread.

Just for now.

Forget the bible, forget the NWO, forget prophecies and conspiracies.

Just look at the evidence we have (With credible sources) and tell me where the conspiracy is. Where is the perceived evil?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I will will have my husband chipped, thats good enough for me...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join