Originally posted by jbondo
Would you rather our military sit back and wait for the battle to come here?
Oh, I guess that I was trained by the Gov to say that as I must be brainwashed.
(1) You guys honestly think that if we didn't take the fight to the terrorists and sadistic dictators that it wouldn't eventually be right in our
own back yard? Do you think that if America just stopped policing the world that everything would be peachy keen?
(2) We tried that once and WWII happened....
(3) Just what is it that you liberals want? I mean you're never happy, always complaining. If it weren't Iraq it would be something else. Bitch and
moan is all you do. Oops! I'm sorry, one of you claims to be a Republican. Although I don't know many liberal Republican's the line is less
distinguishable every day.
I got a few spare minutes so I'll gladly devote them to thrashing what you're passing off as thought.
(1) You mean the sadistic dictators we create and support, like Saddam ? The only sadistic dictators we have a problem with are the ones who don't
agree with us and sit atop oil reserves. Most of the 9/11 hijackers came from S.A - don't see us invading them, do you ? And by the way, we get more
oil from Candana than we do from the middle east - it's on the DOE website - LOOK IT UP.
North Korea has concentration camps , does the world care ? No. Does the US care ? No. All we talk about is their nuclear weapons - which we helped
them develop - do you see a pattern ?
Lemme run a little check list for you :
-Bin Laden ? We created him.
-Taliban ? Yup, that's us too.
-Saddam ? He's our boy.
We create our enemies then ceremoniously knock them down. How big of us.
(2) Oh yes, let's talk about WWII, and WWI if you want. Our companies, our bankers, Americans helped create those situations. Our companies were
funding both JAPAN AND GERMANY while they did "their thing" - no one cared. The government watched them build and then we dragged ourselves into
the war. And for what ? Democracy ? The greater good ? NO ! FOR PROFIT. Do some homework, war is about money.
(3) Turn off the talk radio. Put down the National Review or whatever other drivel it is you're reading. This whole "all liberals do is complain"
crap is an old record and it proves nothing. If all liberals do is complain maybe that's because conservatives (or those who pretend to be them)
can't run a country to save their lives. The "conservative" Georgie Boy has vetoed what, like 1 or 2 bills ? Passed out executive orders like no
tomorrow, had more signing statements than any other president, has classified more documents as secret than any other administration.
First amendment ? Don't make me laugh.
Many of you so called conservatives haven't the slightest clue what's been going on in this country because you've been TOO BUSY complaining
about how liberals complain.
I supported Bush his first go around, I supported the Iraq war. But as soon as I found out about "free speech zones" all bets were off. This is
American damnit. Like it or get out
. If you've never heard of a free speech zone
wake up, this is news from like 3 years ago. And this is only the tip of the iceberg.
I often wonder, do "conservatives" have anything better to do then complain about how liberals complain ?
Are most modern day "conservatives" all drinking the kool-aide or WHAT ?! Do you not remember that conservatives are for small government, not
policing the world, not forcing democracy at the barrel of a gun, are for isolationist policies.
By all means, keep complaining about the "liberals" while fake politicians continue to ruin this country. The history books will speak highly of
I really wish "you guys" would stop calling yourselves conservatives - we're getting a bad wrap.
The founding fathers roll in their graves