It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is close!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Has it occured to the Clique that some of the more compelling close-up footage of UFOs/crafts that you see in "UFO : Greatest Story" could have originated from CSETI expeditions?

Escamilla and Greer obviously worked out some sort of agreement for Escamilla to show some of Greer's evidence in the film....

Anyway, it looks like it will be left to me to talk to CSETI and get these issues resolved somehow.... (AGAIN)

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have only limited mental illness, so I will respond.

Stop with the pro-active defense of Greeer if he is too busy (spelled:cowardly) to come here and talk.

You, as many, must know that I am very open minded. I am not, YET, putting him into the hoaxer lineup. But, he must know that ATS is not a place to piss off either. If he has nothing to hide, if he stands on a place of truth, then ATS is the place to showcase that.

If you're an explorer, you go to National Geographic. And if you want to be seen as telling the truth about UFOs and such, you come here.

Either he is a liar without proof, or he will be here on the fact that anything else is all but an outright admission that he is a fraud.

There is no middle ground when you seek the high profile status that he has acquired.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Good Luck MrdDstrbr! I will look over that movie again but if some of what's showing is CSET's footage of UFOs then it would be great if you could find out for sure if that's true!

I myself am really perplexed why Greer isn't just coming out and showing his photographs and movie footage to the public. And it does seem that by doing so, it's the anti-thesis of what he even stands for which is complete disclosure and full transparency. I'm sure you've got to agree with me on this because it's very obvious.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I can't believe this. Here we have video's of people saying, including a news reporter, that there's a triangle up in the sky, plus we ourselves are also seeing some lights up there in it and yet, even this bit of evidence is being trashed by those who have 'issues' with Greer for any number of reasons.

Yes it truly is amazing, the Clique are so determined to mistrust Greer and defecate on him daily that they can even ignore a newsanchor vouching for Greer and CSETI and confirming that they do vector in UFOs on national television!

They can even ignore the four different points of corroboration confirming that CSETI DO HAVE MORE VIDEO FOOTAGE!

And their ignorance gets FIVE STARS!

Talk about FIVE STAR IGNORANCE!

Way to go, Clique!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

Stop with the pro-active defense of Greeer if he is too busy (spelled:cowardly) to come here and talk.

You, as many, must know that I am very open minded. I am not, YET, putting him into the hoaxer lineup. But, he must know that ATS is not a place to piss off either. If he has nothing to hide, if he stands on a place of truth, then ATS is the place to showcase that.

If you're an explorer, you go to National Geographic. And if you want to be seen as telling the truth about UFOs and such, you come here.

Either he is a liar without proof, or he will be here on the fact that anything else is all but an outright admission that he is a fraud.

NGC, I totally agree with you, ATS is THE place, as Kaminski likes to say.

ATS is #1 on the internet and anything that happens here will trickle down to the rest of the internet.

I made a point to mention that to Debbie when I tried to pitch ATS Mix to her and Greer....

Now, if only many more ATS members would do the same.......

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Good Luck MrdDstrbr! I will look over that movie again but if some of what's showing is CSET's footage of UFOs then it would be great if you could find out for sure if that's true!

I myself am really perplexed why Greer isn't just coming out and showing his photographs and movie footage to the public. And it does seem that by doing so, it's the anti-thesis of what he even stands for which is complete disclosure and full transparency. I'm sure you've got to agree with me on this because it's very obvious.

Of course, yes, Greer has neglected to take full advantage of the power of the internet in getting the message out.

"UFO : Greatest Story" was definitely a step in the right direction though!

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well, he must have his reasons and maybe you could ask Debbie to be more specific about those reasons because then I think people would then let up a bit on their animosity towards his non-transparency policy concerning those images he's not showing to the public. Once again, this to me seems very strange and goes against what he professes to believe in.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Well, he must have his reasons and maybe you could ask Debbie to be more specific about those reasons because then I think people would then let up a bit on their animosity towards his non-transparency policy concerning those images he's not showing to the public.

Hey, it's not like I'm the only ATS member who's allowed to talk to Debbie. There's nothing stopping others from contacting her and asking her questions, you already know this

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Of course, yes, Greer has neglected to take full advantage of the power of the internet in getting the message out.

Leader Greer has nothing to release on the internet, except moths.

Furthermore, anything released on the internet is basically freeware, once people download it, legally or not. That's not a situation which suits Leader Greer, as he's after profit - and lots of it. He needs to peddle his fiction in a way that will maximise his profit. He knows that his time in the lime-light will soon be over, so he needs to cash in, while he can.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Well, if I were to ask Debbie a question in this regards, I would ask why those who go on those vectoring trips are not allowed to photograph those UFOs they are able to vector in. There's no question in my mind that, with Greer there, they are able to vector in UFOs sometimes and this seems to be fairly well documented.
But to not be able to photograph such events seems very perplexing to me and right off the bat it almost seems as if Greer's main concern is that those who attend these on-site workshops who photograph those UFO objects will try to sell their photo's to the media or to whomever. Ufo documentary producers is one group I have in mind. But because of his censoring of 'photograph-taking' by attendee's of these workshops, those attendee's who are upset about not being able to take photo's then report back to the public that nothing really happened, in one way or another -- or diminish, in some way, whatever DID occur during those sightings just to get back at him. Lol, I suppose he's deserving of that in this regard but he does seem to be unduly possessive of whatever events take place during those vectoring sessions. It's as if he takes on 'ownership' of what ever happens during those sessions and I'm sure there have been many attendee's who are especially upset with him because of this.

[edit on 6-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Well, if I were to ask Debbie a question in this regards, I would ask why those who go on those vectoring trips are not allowed to photograph those UFOs they are able to vector in.

Please do!

I do get very tired of carrying the burden of getting real answers from CSETI, I welcome other members to contact them and ask them questions!

And as I pointed out earlier in the thread, there are still LOTS of unanswered questions....

There's no question in my mind that, with Greer there, they are able to vector in UFOs sometimes and this seems to be fairly well documented.
But to not be able to photograph such events seems very perplexing to me and right off the bat it almost seems as if Greer's main concern is that those who attend these on-site workshops who photograph those UFO objects will try to sell their photo's to the media or to whomever. Ufo documentary producers is one group I have in mind.

Yes I think that's definitely part of it, he doesn't want people using the trainings to collect photos/video and then turning around and selling them to the highest bidder.... He wants to retain some level of legal control over the evidence collected, which is understandable and reasonable IMO.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Greer......lol. People like him are the reason people like me don't take people like you seriously.

*the above is meant for the woo woo crowd. If you have common sense please move along, nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, I think this is what some people are upset about including how much he charges for those workshops. But really when it comes down to it, the price is not that unreasonable though it's clear that one would have to be in the higher income bracket to be able to realistically afford to attend those sessions. I think this is another problem people have with his organization because he comes across as an elitist and many people are turned off by that.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Greer......lol. People like him are the reason people like me don't take people like you seriously.

And "people like us" should care about what "people like you" think.... why, exactly?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
[edit on 6-8-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

NGC, I totally agree with you, ATS is THE place, as Kaminski likes to say.

ATS is #1 on the internet and anything that happens here will trickle down to the rest of the internet.

You may think this, but don't forget what an official Disclosure Project Representative thinks of ATS:

"I wanted to issue a warning regarding this particular website, which is mainly populated with debunkers, rude skeptics and careless moderators. I had to deal personally with members and moderators which didn't even follow their own etiquettes.

"I would highly recommend to avoid the Above Top Secret website, unless you want to get served a good dose of garbage every time you read their UFO/Aliens forums."

The above quote is credited to good old Richard Lalancette who will be working with Dr Greer at the Montreal mini fest this year.

What's amusing about this is despite his clear dislike of ATS he still can't keep away! Typical of the contradictory, bogus statements that come from the Disclosure/CSETI organisations.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well done torsion. Same dude who according to a post here on ATS is claimed to have advertised for Greer/CSETI using handbills on Canadian school washroom floors? Hmmm. I'm glad you pointed that apparent and obvious association out. Makes a differnce to see it on the 'Net where other folks will have that insight now too.

I wonder what Greer's immediate Canadian sub-ordinates will think of that? Doesn't Hellyer have an association with Greer and the Canadian Action Party? The time during and immediately following the 9-12th Aug. event in Quebec may be of interest. All this to-and-frow on the 'Net is "eye-jabber" keepin' the engine running... how much does Greer fly?

Does CSETI purchase Green offsets or plant trees? Or contribute to a green-charity? Even my day job has made major changes in regard to travel and we award bonuses for being able to minimize air travel.

I will be extremely surprised if the event in Montreal does not report anything "psuedo-newsy". Tick, tick, tick.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 7-8-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
You may think this, but don't forget what an official Disclosure Project Representative thinks of ATS:

"I wanted to issue a warning regarding this particular website, which is mainly populated with debunkers, rude skeptics and careless moderators. I had to deal personally with members and moderators which didn't even follow their own etiquettes.

"I would highly recommend to avoid the Above Top Secret website, unless you want to get served a good dose of garbage every time you read their UFO/Aliens forums."

The above quote is credited to good old Richard Lalancette who will be working with Dr Greer at the Montreal mini fest this year.

This isn't surprising considering that as a CSETI trainee and Disclosure Project rep, he was hardly given a warm welcome here - and nor was I as a supporter of Greer....

But I disagree that ATS should be avoided - ATS is #1 on the internet and has it's own part to play in the grand scheme of things. Which is why I encourage diplomacy and dialogue between ATS and the Greer camp, instead of the backstabbing preferred by some.....

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

They can even ignore the four different points of corroboration confirming that CSETI DO HAVE MORE VIDEO FOOTAGE!

Doesn't this strike you as a little strange? Even Greer supporters are forced to sniff around trying to figure out what kind of proof CSETI has. The sentence above is exactly the kind of thing researchers do trying to figure out what the government has in the way of proof, but won't tell. Capital "D" Disclosure has traditionally meant for the US Government (in particular, but others, too) to "disclose" what it knows about UFOs, crashes such as Roswell, etc.

But CSETI is acting like the government, refusing to Disclose what they know or what they have. People are forced to find "corroborating evidence" that CSETI has anything at all. people are fond of running around criticizing the government for not telling, proclaiming the people have a 'right to know.' Yet CSETI is doing precisely the same thing.

That sucks.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If it does happen soon, hopefully, we'll get some more military old timers with that guilty secret they've been carrying for years will over take them and they'll tell us what they know before they pass. If that scenerio happens more, you know it's very possible dicloser will happen soon.

It would be interesting to know how many elder retired high ranking military personel is actually still alive to be able to focus on. They all have families that they'd want to protect. The last one was Walter Haut. Are there more to come. Would be interesting.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join