It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is close!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   
After seeing a number of posts and news stories recently all saying "UFO seen over this or that city" leads me to another post (which I cannot find) it could have been a Greer statement.

What was intimated was that disclosure would be imminent when UFO's where being spotted over major cities, this was a sign that full disclosure was about to take place.

Does anyone else remember this statement or letter (it may not have been from Stephen Greer at all)

If this is so do you think that any kind of full disclosure is close?

Val

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Disclosure is always close and always will be. Dont worry about it when it eventually never happen's we will be one step closer to it never eventually happening.

I think maybe when we can feel our underpant's by putting our finger's in our eye socket's we might be one step closer.

I like yourself want disclosure. So i can clear up my own issues as well as other's issues. However until that day my brother/sister i think we need to keep our finger's crossed.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I used to have respect for Stephen Greer with his witness statement program.

However now he remind's me more of a new age jesus christ. And my personal respect for him is low due to the thing's he claim's and the money he is making.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I think there will be disclosure just before America or Israel decides to attack Iran, because once that happens, its all down the pan from there..

What do i think will happen? Everyone on Earth will be made aware of some truths to an extent, aswell as the obvious "there is definatly other life out there", literally right infront of us... and they will give us a chance to set things right ourselves.

I was pondering this the other day infact. Can you imagine how much peoples lifes would change if they knew for a fact that there is other life out there, and we all experienced that moment together, as one.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I just remembered that the article I am looking for was by a group named something along the line of "Galactic order" or something along like that.

It was a letter by a Commander of this group (yes Alienssssss)

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
"there is definatly other life out there", literally right infront of us...

I know exactly what you mean simon hehehe.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Disclosure, disclosure, disclosure...so good they named it thrice.

Dear God, I want it to happen...
But in reality, what context would an ET presence actually want, or need, to make itself known?

Seriously, are the stories and tales of Space Brotherhoods and Galactic Federations so close to the truth, in that we are being watched as potential members, that they'll have no choice but to step in if things go wrong?

But what if we're truly on the brink of imminent self-destruction (read Middle East and its knock on effect), teeth bared and swords drawn?
What if we (meaning those who are supposedly in cahoots with them) have become so horribly overconfident and hostile, and not just to our own, that there's no point in trying to integrate a planet that has such impirical aspirations?
What if their plans/schemes/grand design for our future are not going their way, or contracts have been breached and forgotten? And whatsmore, have no chance of being rectified?

It seems to me that all of the above could well be legitimate scenarios at this present time.

If we're being analysed right now, by one or more species and in whatever capacity, what the heck do they think of us? We're acting no more than dogs thrown into a barrel to fight.

We can dream of ET being citizens of an idealistic, benevolent society that some serious sci-fi, over the years, has conditioned us to hope for and expect. If the soap operas are right, on the other hand, then we're all in trouble.

But what hope do we have of meeting them, face to face, if these non terrestial, insular societies, who seemingly harvest us as and when they want and continue to exhibit their technology in a bizzare, unfathomable manner (how many more lights in the sky do we need to see before we're convinced they're actually here?) are simply there to observe us? What if there is a real 'Prime Directive' that they have no choice but to follow? Watching us rip our societies apart, for them, could be nothong more than an interesting, and free, scientific occurence.

I'm sorry to sound negative, but there is a naive tendancy for us to think that Disclosure is going to happen like we see in films, all sparkly spaceships a mile wide with friendly, waving greys walking down a gangplank. Heck, I could well be wrong and it might. But somehow I doubt it. Life, and reality, is rarely like the movies.

The feeling I get, and it is purely my opinion, is that ET are'nt really that bothered about us. We provide interesting data, perhaps that reminds or informs them of their past, but very little else. If, by some strange fluke, their technology is in the hands of certain countries on Earth, then I doubt that ET is really worried. Would you send the very latest, multi million dollar hightech aircraft to observe the natives of the rainforest, or an old and reliable workhorse of a craft that wouldn't be missed?

Disclosure, disclosure, disclosure... Is it going to happen soon? I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Don't be so down about it.. it mite appear bad from the outside, but i don't think its merely as bad as one mite think: They want you to be afraid, to think you have no control, that your not loved by all.

I lean towards the optimistic angle; I believe that if our leaders decide to try and initate a nuclear war for example, then ET's will step in. They do not want us to be destroyed, but they also do not want to interfere with the destiny we, the human race, is currently creating, for ourselves.

I really do think that if they showed up, made themselves known to everyone, the world would change extremely fast. Governments would be forced to admit what they already know, unless they try to spin it off as an alien invasion, which i think is highly likely..

But i think too many people are awake for that plan of deception to work.. and besides, everyone is just itching to leave our society behind. Everyone is fed up with the way things are being run, and im sure im not the only one who would be up for creating a new era

Revolution!

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No, no its not close...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I honestly don't think that there will ever be disclosure. And I'm sure that the main reason behind this is probably the preservation of the status quo.

I can't truly say how I'd respond to such information, let alone anyone else. I'd hope it would be just a case of "whoah! cool!!"

No matter how much 'evidence' we find the government still has plausible deniability. And no matter how many people who have information and are willing to testify under oath, they won't get the chance because everyone, publicly at least, will treat everyone involved like they're a bunch of idiots.

I've heard and read that one of the main reasons for secrecy is the impact on religion. If that's the case we really need to grow up. But I don't think it is because even the Vatican appears to accept the idea.

Who knows, we're probably just a bunch of children who "can't handle the truth!"

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
After seeing a number of posts and news stories recently all saying "UFO seen over this or that city" leads me to another post (which I cannot find) it could have been a Greer statement.

Take Greer with some salt

I feel, you hearing more and more of such stories, seeing more photos, more claims all because the internet is growing like a wild fire and most of us have cheap cameras. Secondly, many are now not afraid of being ridiculed, because they can hide behind a user name. Thirdly the old generation who firmly believed that we are the only stuff created by someone is now old and dying.

Originally posted by shrunkensimonI believe that if our leaders decide to try and initate a nuclear war for example, then ET's will step in. They do not want us to be destroyed, but they also do not want to interfere with the destiny we, the human race, is currently creating, for ourselves.

While I can't say it with certainty, if the ET are indeed advanced (by a million years say), they will be least interested in who is killing whom on this rock. In case of a totally destructive scenario they may interfere and pull some strings from behind the curtains or simply take some 'samples' and let the show continue.
I believe they did this at the time of last big meltdown, when everything was flooded. There are some BIG gaps in human history left during that time.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
While I can't say it with certainty, if the ET are indeed advanced (by a million years say), they will be least interested in who is killing whom on this rock.

How do you know that? I believe that if there is other life out there, which there is 100% certain, there will be races who do care about other life/planets..

Just like a Shaman has no option but to share his love and wisdom..once you reach a higher level of wisdom, all you can do is be of service to others.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   

How do you know that?

I don't know, I'm guessing. There is a difference between 'life' and 'individual lives'.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I would have to say that if UFO's started appearing over major American cities, Discolsure would be taking place immediatly therafter. Until then we will have to wait while they(the ones really in control) back engineer everything to their fullest ability and exploit our current energy situation.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
How many times have we seen this?

Disclosure? Of what?

Never going to happen.

If there are aliens and spaceships why don't they just land in central park and say "we are here"?

We are not controlled by "them" or are we working with "them".

This is nothing more than a wish. It's not even a dream.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom

And you know this because you have all the facts concerning the entire Universe?

Or is this just your opinion in relation to your own knowledge base?

I too do not think disclosure is just around the corner. But since God has not confided in me on this subject, I have no way of knowing when, or if, this wish/dream may happen.

So wish upon a star, and it may come true.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Easy solution, instead of speculating:

Wait for the 28th, enjoy the summer until then

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Even though ProfTom has a ridiculous amount of negative points I will have to agree with him on this subject. People have been seeing UFOs for decades upon decades. It doesn't mean anything is coming. Possibly the only discloser will come when we finally develop the technology to start traveling and exploring space, and that is probably a few hundred years off.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I think there will be disclosure just before America or Israel decides to attack Iran, because once that happens, its all down the pan from there..

Doesn't the Bible say that the final ultimate battle will be in the
Iran/Iraq region? We may be close to disclosure and armegeddon
as a 1-2 punch to end civilization as we know it now. That's scary.
-cwm

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfTom
How many times have we seen this?

Disclosure? Of what?

Never going to happen.

If there are aliens and spaceships why don't they just land in central park and say "we are here"?

We are not controlled by "them" or are we working with "them".

Id rather speculate and be hopeful and wish for a bigger truth, and dream about it and talk about it, instead of thinking we're doomed. It's less bleak that way

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join