It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is close!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Actually, no, the photos page showed up at cseti.org and someone posted a link to them on here. As far as I know they never tried to advertise them or "convince" people.

Actually, yes.

CSETI posted a series of photographs on their official website.

The CSETI coordinator did, yes.

We don't know if Greer told her to do it or if she did it on her own.

And Greer has never said anything about the moth pic, as far as I know.

A further image showed Greer himself with a bunch of teenage girls and an out-of-focus dust particle over Greer's T-shirt. This speck of dust was said to be an 'Orb'.

Yes, they claim to see these all the time, they are NOT dust particles, but spacecrafts in some sort of phase-shifted form or altered energy state.

In the video Fry posted, he talks about many witnesses in an incident in Belgium seeing an enormous spacecraft the size of a football field suddenly shifting into one of these small "Orbs" and then go shooting off into space.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
I think you should type up an invitation and then have members on this board sign it.
This way it will be less confusing for the Debbie, the webmaster to keep track of how many members here are interested in having him come here to talk to us. Just my .02 worth.

But maybe a new thread with your Greer Invitation should be started up here so that others who are outside of this current discussion are aware of the invitation and a request for members' signatures.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by Palasheea]

Oh man..... Deja Vu!

I like your idea though, I'll see what I can come up with.... maybe this time the "marketing" police will look the other way

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Good Luck!
(sorry for 1-liner)

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I said any member who wants to send Dr. Greer an invite is OK, I did NOT say a new thread recruiting people to sign a petition to get Dr. Greer to come here was OK.

Send him an email, do NOT start a thread on ATS asking someone to come to ATS or the Members to petition it.

Thanks...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hmmm, I thought we were pushing that one too far.

Let us know when you send it off anyway and looking forward to Greer's response! Good Luck!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I said any member who wants to send Dr. Greer an invite is OK, I did NOT say a new thread recruiting people to sign a petition to get Dr. Greer to come here was OK.

Send him an email, do NOT start a thread on ATS asking someone to come to ATS or the Members to petition it.

Thanks...

Springer...

Ahhh..... yeah, see that was why I had wanted you to make the invite

Oh well, now those of us who are interested in this know what to do.... go nuts with the individual invites everybody!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Oh.. I see. I'll send mine off sometime today but what are we asking him again?
Could you go into more detail about the format?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Oh.. I see. I'll send mine off sometime today but what are we asking him again?
Could you go into more detail about the format?

Well I still think ATS Mix is the best bet. He'll be more inclined to do that than register and start posting.

So just make them aware of the new ATS Mix medium and the fact that many of us are interested in having Greer or one of his representatives come and do a show.

(Just be careful not to claim to speak for ATS itself)

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
ATS Mix sounds perfect! I'll send off an invite to Greer later today!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

In the video Fry posted, he talks about many witnesses in an incident in Belgium seeing an enormous spacecraft the size of a football field suddenly shifting into one of these small "Orbs" and then go shooting off into space.

Exactly he talks. And talks, and talks, yet still presents no evidence. A football field sized spaces ship flying around Belgium and not one single frame of video or photograph? Come on, MrDd!!

He also states in the same video that he was attacked by a 'scalar' weapon and the beam "impacted the mountain a couple of hundred yards ahead of us like a small nuclear explosion!"

Holy cow! He's not only survived guitar-weilding assassins and cancer beam weapons, but now he's survived the equivalent of a small nuclear explosion!! Who is this joker trying to kid?

Notice how he hopes they'll all join him at Mount Shasta but doesn't tell them it will cost $800 each.

"Let's make a circle!!"

Lambs to the slaughter!!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

He also states in the same video that he was attacked by a 'scalar' weapon and the beam "impacted the mountain a couple of hundred yards ahead of us like a small nuclear explosion!"

Holy cow! He's not only survived guitar-weilding assassins and cancer beam weapons, but now he's survived the equivalent of a small nuclear explosion!!

Oh man, that sounds like a perfect meme for 4chan.

And yeah, $800 each...And theres how many people in that video? Like 10? Sooo lets see, from one outing he is going to make $8000. $8000 to show people moths while hanging out with chicks.

Now why am I getting a bachelors degree again
?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I just got a reply back from the CSETI and Debbie Foch said that Dr. Greer does not participate in online forums anymore due to the time and energy involved. She said it's been about 12 years since he's done that.
Oh well, maybe someday he'll change his mind...

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Actually, the show doesn't go ahead unless he has at least 20 people signed up for it. So we're talking $16000 minimum. Double it or treble it, if you wish - it doesn't matter, it's all "non-profit"!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

...I along with a few other members of our forum would be honored if Dr. Greer could visit ATS sometime for an informal online interview by one of our moderator's...

Hmmm, which one of the mods agreed to interview Greer?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I just sent off an invite to Debbie Foch, the coordinator of CSETI.
Here's the email message that I sent to her and anyone here is free to copy it to send off their own. Her email address is: [email protected]

Whoa! I just got a reply back from her in less than 5 mins!

She says she and Greer are extremely busy right now but they'll think about it.

So, maybe she'll at least bring it to his attention and discuss it with him, which is better than nothing....

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
MrdDstrbr, your response back from Debbie sounds a little more promising but I'm sure they're busy especially this time of the year. Maybe we should try again later after the summer is over.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Holy cow! He's not only survived guitar-weilding assassins and cancer beam weapons, but now he's survived the equivalent of a small nuclear explosion!! Who is this joker trying to kid?

The PTB/Cabal resent the ET presence and have a nasty habit of shooting at their crafts. This is even shown in the smoking gun NASA footage.

So if CSETI teams are out there in the field coming into close proximity with ET crafts, the possibility of them witnessing one being shot at is not all that unreasonable.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

MrdDstrbr, your response back from Debbie sounds a little more promising but I'm sure they're busy especially this time of the year. Maybe we should try again later after the summer is over.

Sure, it wouldn't hurt to keep inviting them every few months....

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Actually, no, the photos page showed up at cseti.org and someone posted a link to them on here. As far as I know they never tried to advertise them or "convince" people.

Putting them on public display, hosted on their website IS advertising them. Consider that Cult Greer gives nothing away free of charge, so why would else would they have hosted those pictures, if not for advertising reasons?

I believe that the CSETI coordinator posted them, maybe without discussing it with Greer first.
To this day Greer has never said anything about them.

You believe, or you know? We don't want any false speculation from you.

Please at least wait to see if Springer is willing to make an official invitation.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! I'm sure that Springer's patience will wear thin, reading your constant marketing attempts to hook Leader Greer in here, as though he is a VIP.

[edit on 5-8-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Putting them on public display, hosted on their website IS advertising them. Consider that Cult Greer gives nothing away free of charge, so why would else would they have hosted those pictures, if not for advertising reasons?

I think Lalancette may have asked Debbie Foch to post some pictures, as he and C3 and I were being pressed hard for evidence around that time.

I believe that the CSETI coordinator posted them, maybe without discussing it with Greer first.
To this day Greer has never said anything about them.

You believe, or you know? We don't want any false speculation from you.

Well, why don't you ask her about the pictures yourself? I've demonstrated over and over how easy it is to talk to her, and people like Palasheea too, so why do you keep refusing to do it? Are you that lazy?

[edit on 5-8-2007 by MrdDstrbr]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join