It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is close!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What kind of things are you looking for in this disclosure?

Retirement means nothing if they knew nothing.

Forestall retired and was going to write memoirs.

He made a secret report out of Adm Byrd's Operation High Jump.

Well there was nothing to disclose and was killed any way.

You think any one who knows things like Hitler came over to the CIA
or reverse engineering of Nazi captured alien space ships is going to be
disclosing even at a death bed.

Sounds like more UFO pictures and stories of alien contacts is more like it.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
Which is why I encourage diplomacy and dialogue between ATS and the Greer camp, instead of the backstabbing preferred by some.....

MrdDstrbr, ATS is a neutral platform, it has no bias towards or against Leader Greer. ATS does not have an agenda, other than to 'deny ignorance'. Cult Greer has an agenda, it clearly has DONATION and PURCHASE buttons all over it.

Should Leader Greer register here, then I will give him the same courtesy that I extend to all other members, within the T&C that I try to maintain at all times. However, I don't see it happening, as Leader Greer knows that he won't fool the majority of the population on ATS with his fiction.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Which is why I encourage diplomacy and dialogue between ATS and the Greer camp, instead of the backstabbing preferred by some.....

MrdDstrbr, ATS is a neutral platform, it has no bias towards or against Leader Greer. ATS does not have an agenda, other than to 'deny ignorance'. Cult Greer has an agenda, it clearly has DONATION and PURCHASE buttons all over it.

sigh

"between ATS MEMBERS and the Greer camp".

Happy now?

Do you really need to nitpick like this? How does this advance the discussion....?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

They can even ignore the four different points of corroboration confirming that CSETI DO HAVE MORE VIDEO FOOTAGE!

Doesn't this strike you as a little strange? Even Greer supporters are forced to sniff around trying to figure out what kind of proof CSETI has. The sentence above is exactly the kind of thing researchers do trying to figure out what the government has in the way of proof, but won't tell.

Yes, it does strike me as a little strange - hence my taking the lead in trying to get the mystery sorted out, while everyone else sit around and complain, and make absurd and arrogant demands of Greer knowing full well that he doesn't even read this forum.

The impression that I get, from examining the evidence and discussing this with people like Lalancette and the CSETI coordinator, is that they have plenty of photos and footage, but they are not of the quality that people want to see. Things like the "Triangle! Triangle!" video are about as good as it gets.

That could be due to the ETs intentionally jamming up their cameras, as Dr. Burkes posited, or the intense EM fields emitted by the crafts naturally jamming up their cameras, or both.

Anyway, I get the impression that this is something they have struggled with for years, and that could be part of the reason why Greer shifted his focus to identifying and obtaining testimony from highly credible witnesses, as his attempts to produce spectacular Steven Spielberg-like footage of Contact were thwarted over and over again.

The end result being that they have plenty of poor-quality photographic/video evidence - but hundreds, or even thousands, of credible eyewitnesses who can corroborate Greer's claims.

In Greer's mind, he has proven himself over and over again, he has an entire army of witnesses behind him backing him up, so he feels no great need to prove himself to skeptics, critics and naysayers on the internet on sites like this one. He likely considers that a waste of time as compared to meeting with governments of G8 countries and things like that.

He may not have any objection to a researcher showing up at their offices and asking to review their physical evidence, though.....

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There might be one when the movie anti gravity comes out next year and the public will frock around the white house trying to get answers. Hopefully the movie will convince so many people that ufos exist that they will commit mass suicide and the government will reveal everythang!

Or maybe the government is worried about the huge population of the earth and is just waiting for some dumb idiots to charge into area51 hoping to get their hands on alien evidence. Maybe they just want to use humans as target practice.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bulgaria
Hopefully the movie will convince so many people that ufos exist that they will commit mass suicide and the government will reveal everythang!

Er.... "hopefully people will commit mass suicide"?? WTF????

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
What I do think, and I have my sources here>

www.2012.com.au...

is that UFOs will have another big rise in popularity, like they did in the 60s, and along with this the government will have to suppress all knowledge and keep things up in wraps about all the cases that they disclosed previously out of the thought that people didn't care anymore... Coming up to 2012, the governments will find it harder and harder to keep witnesses and questions at bay and will eventually formally announce that contact has been reached with lifeforms not of this planet...
I hope...

-------------------------------
Mod edit - Activated link

[edit on 11/8/07 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bulgaria
Hopefully the movie will convince so many people that ufos exist that they will commit mass suicide and the government will reveal everythang!

Er.... "hopefully people will commit mass suicide"?? WTF????

I'm with MrdDstrbr on this one. I'm hoping this is an English translation issue--just a guess.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yes the new paradigms coming out with Disclosure are meant to be a source of great hope, not tragedy!

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
As long as there is sceptics such as the trolls we see posting on this forum once in a while, nothing will happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Religion isnt the main issue, its money and power.

Although you might know that the catholic church has alot of money and therefore alot of influence behind the screens.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Disclosure in the US will only occur once something so big happens they can't cover it up. A UFO crashes in downtown NY, or something like that. There is no reason for them to disclose. It serves no purpose. If your holding all the cards why are you going to fold? People in power want more power, not to share it. Wish we could vote the secret government out =)

[edit on 28-9-2007 by ATSS32]

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
sorry duplicate

[edit on 28-9-2007 by ATSS32]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I believe that open contact with advanced ethical extraterrestrial civilizations will give humanity an opportunity to transform and raise humanities consciousness much more rapidly that if we were to go it alone. We won't have to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

If humanity sees that there is a better way to live and run its affairs, this in itself can rapidly accelerate our evolution. I believe that because American elites already have some limited degree of contact and access to crashed craft they have been able to to accelerate technological development in the United States and around the world. Col Philip Corso in his book the Day After Roswell articulates this process well.

Unfortunately elite control of extraterrestrial affairs has thrown human evolution on this planet off balance because those having and controlling contact have a lust for power and dominion over the rest of society. The controlling elite have chosen selective technological development that favors their continued control over society rather than ethical and moral transformation. As a result, our technological development is far outstripping our ethical development, and this is fueling powerful destructive trends causing societal and environmental degradation around the globe.

These destructive imbalances are turning back on those responsible, causing a breakdown of the established order. Many realize that the established order is rapidly losing the support of the public worldwide as it falls under its own corrupt weight. Because of this weakening of the established order there is hope that a better world can rise from the ashes of the old.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Disclosure of what? Of alien spacecrafts flying over cities? So what else is new. LOL.
The real disclosure would be to introduce them to us. The question is : Do they want to be introduced? My answer is negative on this. In order to be introduce first they need to make contact with Goverments which has not happened. To tell you the truth they would rather make contact with ordinary people like you and me. For the time being I would suggest to consider them as friends since they have done nothing other than flying around...
"They are invading our air space" this is what highly ranked officers probably say. This is why they are considering them for the time being as enemies. Because THIS is how they consider them to be. Enemies. This is why they are concealing all evidence and are denying everything. Some completely idiot people are even demonishing them.

The big question is this !!! : Who told them that earth's airspace is only ours. Is it because we were the only intelligent beings born in earth? Does this makes us the rightful owners of everything in earth? Who told us we were the only ones? If we look at it from the spiritual side then this claim is even worse.

As you can see we are not in a position to make contact with them with an attitude like this. We are years away from this to happen.
It is not US the wide public that are not ready I believe, it is those people at high ranked places that are not ready to accept them.

[edit on 14-10-2007 by ATS_123]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think it is likely there is life elsewhere in the Universe. But for now, it matters very little to this planet.

I believe this cult of "Aliens and Disclosure" is more about wishful thinking than anything else. It is so much more comfortable and easy for Humanity to look hopefully toward the stars for the solutions to all of our problems than it is to actually work to solve them.

If we concentrate our efforts here on Earth we might face issues that are ugly and frightening. That's no fun so people keeping looking skyward as a diversion. Of course that just makes it easier for all of these problems to continue and the people who cause them to keep reaping the benefits.

I am guilty of this myself so I am not pointing fingers, just stating the facts as I see them.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I believe this cult of "Aliens and Disclosure" is more about wishful thinking than anything else. It is so much more comfortable and easy for Humanity to look hopefully toward the stars for the solutions to all of our problems than it is to actually work to solve them.

Just a small note here. The word "human" is an English term that many people accept it. There are places in the world where the word "human" is replaced by "the person who looks up"... ;-) And it comes from ancient times.

I do not believe it... the time should be close...

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
If only Greer didn't take that detour into the rabbit hole things wouldn't be where they are at right now. He should leave that woo woo stuff to others like me and many others who have nothing to lose when telling about our extraordinary experiences. But Greer should have realized that he's not in a position to do that because there are too many members within the UFO community who focus exclusively on hard core physics and science and are totally turned off by the 'consciousness/esoteric/spiritual aspects of the ET and UFO phenomenon -- or they just don't want to talk about it.

But as for myself, I enjoy watching Greer's video's because I find them not only very entertaining but also inspirational.

I thought I would get back on track with my OP and just say that Greer maybe graduating to a higher Consciousness or understanding, you may laugh but we all have at some time or another - from child to teenager to adult and on and on - continous journey of understanding.

You may I am a Greer nut but I am not really, just another sould trying to understand what makes it all go round.

So do not dis Greer but ''listen'' to what he is trying to say, he is just an excited individual that is so keen to let ppl know what is happening from HIS perspective.

If you look at a rock from one point of view and then move to another opoint of view is the rock still a rock or not, no matter how you look at the truth it will always be the truth NO MATTER how many of you say otherwise.

Try to OPEN your minds and not be tricked by why Greer charges anytthing - you gotta eat

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join