It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juval Aviv Warns of Possible Terrorist Attacks in U.S. Cities Within 90 Days.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Juval Aviv Warns of Possible Terrorist Attacks in U.S. Cities Within 90 Days.

www.familysecuritymatters.org

Counterterrorism expert Juval Aviv met recently with reporters at Fox News and revealed information, which he believes is accurate, concerning an imminent Al Qaeda attack on five to seven American cities simultaneously.
"I predict, based primarily on information that is floating in Europe and the Middle East, that an event is imminent and around the corner here in the United States. It could happen as soon as tomorrow, or it could happen in the next few months. Ninety days at the most, said
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yuval/Juval Aviv was, according to him, a former Mossad agent and is the source for the 1984 book Vengeance, The True Story of an Israeli Counter-Terrorist Team, by George Jonas, which is the source for the Steven Spielger's movie "Munich."

According to Mr. Aviv, he says his sources are telling him that sleeper cells are already in the U.S. and they are in the final stages of making major terrorist attacks.

He states that what the terrorists are going to do is hit 6 to 8 U.S. cities simultaneously within the next 90 days. He claims that some of those cities will be rural since he claims the terrorists want U.S. citizens not to feel safe even in rural cities.

Mr. Aviv warns that people should be ready just in case and to carry a bottle of water, a hand towel and a flashlight with you if you use the public transportation system. He states that many fatalities in terrorist attacks occur from people inhaling lethal fumes from bombs and burning gasoline, and if people would have had wet towels they would have had a much better chance of survival.

www.familysecuritymatters.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
... Juval Aviv...
... he believes ...
... "I predict..."
... It could happen...

Since we're into predictions, I'll make one too.

In 90 days we'll be able to discount this Juval Aviv person as any kind of accurate or precise source of intelligence information.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
gotta love poeple like the guy above me.er wait no you don't.

Anyway interesting story,this along with Chertoffs gut feeling and all the official warnings bring most poeple to think something is going to happen.I personally believe something is going to happen,I don't know what exactly it will be when or where but i think it will come.

Either the propaganda machine is cranking on over time trying to get us to be afraid,or we really do face a real threat.So in this case i will buy water and all the good stuff and when/if it happens I'll be prepaired.Meanwhile the guy above me will be like haha i told you so it happend in 91 days not 90 blah blah.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Familysecuritymatters.com????

I bet that website used to be named Ohmygoditsalqaedarunforyourlives.com.

There's a new site coming online called Ohmygoditsablockofcheesefromalqaeda.com

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
haah nice websites.

The only reason i think something is going to happen is because the huge increase of reports.And mixed with not trusting the goverment it makes you think.They either want us way more scared than ever for some reason,or the Goverment or the terrorist really are planning something.

Never hurts to be prepaired anyway,but some take it to far to the point of going crazy waiting for the next attack.I personally am sick of all the warnings,I'm pretty sure almost all damm Americans know about the threat so why keep it coming?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

He states that what the terrorists are going to do is hit 6 to 8 U.S. cities simultaneously within the next 90 days. He claims that some of those cities will be rural since he claims the terrorists want U.S. citizens not to feel safe even in rural cities.

sounds reminescent of last years terrorist plan to 'dirty bomb

--> 7 cities with NFL stadiums, (would GreenBay or KC or Oak. rural city?)
see; www.msnbc.msm.com...

Or how about a OP thread today, from "AnomyousCoward; id 183132"

"...Seven nuclear weapons detonated in Seven American cities
on or before August 5th"

now ? did this doom & gloomer read the Juval Aviv warning...or what??
it's a weekly thing since the 9-11, that doom announcements are
predicted by both the federal govt, fbi directors, former WH staff,
and proprietary 'security' NGOs on the Wwweb...
& of course hoax-ters

thanks,

Edit: Ex tags applied.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
THE PROPOSED THREAT

Within 90 days, a small child will likely use terror tactics against a number of other children to ensure his place as class president.
Using a method called "bullying", the youthful fanatic will sway class members votes his way with such threats as "nuggies" and "weggies" to be used in horrendous proportions.
And I guarantee that within 90 days, this will have occurred within a large number of cities, rural and otherwise.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Aviv goes back a ways in our recent past, he is well established.

Mr. TRAFICANT. I know that. But the main purpose of my bill is I believe that too many Americans fear our government.
Mr. NADLER. What I hope we don't do is get bogged down in conspiracy theories.

Chicago; the 1996 case of Juval Aviv which a federal judge ruled that the FBI unfairly prosecuted a private investigator because the investigator had questioned the FBI's findings relative to the December 1988 crash of Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland

Juval Aviv, who was Pan Am's senior Lockerbie investigator, said officers from the Federal Bureau of Investigation travelled to Scotland to pressure the Scottish Criminal Record Office (SCRO) into a swift resolution of the McKie fingerprint case.
Juval Aviv revealed US agents put pressure on SCRO

02/28/1995...02/28/1997
USA v. Aviv

Background Checks are a Must in the Fight Against Terrorism

In the past few weeks, 8 people employed by the British National Health Service, have been arrested as suspects in failed bombing attempts in London and Glasgow. Two of them, both doctors, had taken preliminary steps to work in the U.S.
From the Desk ofJuval Aviv July 2007

Aviv now runs a security company in New York, Interfor, which advises government agencies and corporations. Over the summer, the firm conducted experiments by leaving backpacks, suitcases and luggage on trains and in subway stations and other public places. The result, he says, was "scary." Rarely did anyone even notice the items, much less report them.
GovExec

That was just a sample of the info on him. No matter how it is looked at, he has a history, and it has been interesting to say the least. Decide for your self, what side of the fence to sit on, but don't let others decide for you.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm always ready so its not going to keep me up at night.
Somehow I feel they want us to freak out and be stressed everyday thinking the world is going to end. I think they need to not go public every time an author or former whoever feels that an attack is coming. I'm interested in facts not the gut feelings of a random person.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Of course this guy wants you to be afraid, the more insecure you feel, the more job security he has.

The more fear a populace has, the easier they are to control.

I thought that was common knowledge.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Of course this guy wants you to be afraid, the more insecure you feel, the more job security he has.

The more fear a populace has, the easier they are to control.

I thought that was common knowledge.

It is, I just hate that this is how the world works now.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
^^ i completely agree.i'm 21 years old and even to just have lived in the times of my parents would have been much much better.Yes there was still bad stuff going on and blah blah but todays world just blows.At least they had JFK,wish i had a president i could at leat respect......Not a friggen complete idiot that flicks off the camera and can't form a solid sentance.

Sigh

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
not trying to give the man extra coverage...but

we've heard that Juval Aviv (a contrived name no doubt)
has a somewhat 'credible' track record (in the Eyes of the believer)

let's look at a deeper 'connecting of dots' that seems the driving force here.
Its apparent to me that outlets/authors are employing the truism;
"When in doubt, pull for Chaos", and Aviv has a track record of following the truth of that adage -
in contrast to being "a credible source" (is a 'spin' issue, ultimately)

the deeper underlying outlook is kinda addressed here;
www.news-journalonline.com...
Article titled: Media Game cashing in on Chaos

imho, Juval Aviv is a Media Game ! cashing in on Chaos !

i do however look at my own motivations....
perhaps i am way too intensely cynical?? & it's clouding my intellect??
and i really should see the source as simply, a reliable, credible
prognosticator with the name Aviv

thanks,

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yuval/Juval Aviv was, according to him, a former Mossad agent

Well who else would have inside information about sleeper cells in the US but a Mossad operative. Folks would know alot more about this sort of thing if Fox news hadn't pulled their Israeli Espionage special off the air after 9-11, but most folks don't have a clue that Michael Chertoff, for example, was assistant attorney general on 9-11, and after 9-11 he helped to free something like 100 Israelis suspected of espionage or that those dancing Israelis were flew home and later stated that they were there specfically to 'document the event'. Google Israeli art students for instance, and it should throw something up. The relevant point I'm trying to make is that Mossad followed the hijackers around for months here in the US before 9-11, so if he does indeed have ties to or contact within Mossad, there is perhaps more credibility to this than would appear on the surface. They know LOTS about terrorism.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The only attack that could be Al-CIAda in 5-8 cities simultaniously is their plan American Hiroshima which is the detonation of nukes in many cities or at the very least dirty bombs.

For the cities, from their documents, New York, Boston, Washington, Las Vegas, Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles. It's supposed to be a pay off for the Iraqis and Afghans killed because of the wars, a 1-1 kill ratio, not like the average american 10000-1 kill ratio. (not mean, just a fact, see Vietnam, Iraq, ect..) Still, it won't be Al-Qaeda, it will be the government again, and Bush according to PDD51, will be dictator.

Will it happen? I hope not, the people are waking up and the NWO is going down in a somewhat peaceful manner... but if Ron Paul is nominated or elected... I guess they would do it or at least kill him then put one of their puppets in control.

They could do it, the economy is on the edge, people are angry at the congress and the president, people love Ron Paul, the mainstream medias have low ratings, another extension of the US debt will be asked before the end of the year, Iran is continuing, Iraq is worse and worse... well, we have a bright future.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
TIMES: "Al-Qaeda expert predicts summer attacks on West"

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ok here is PD51 after some research

www.fas.org/sgp/crs/secrecy/RS22674.pdf

It basically states how the president is allowed to remain in power and basically be a dictator. Yeah some pretty scary stuff.

Let the militias get READY!!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
OHHHHH.... a "warning" from faux news..... bush minor's ratings are in the basement time to cry wolf again.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Familysecuritymatters.com????

I bet that website used to be named Ohmygoditsalqaedarunforyourlives.com.

There's a new site coming online called Ohmygoditsablockofcheesefromalqaeda.com

Peace

Do you actually have any credible information that would show it not to be a credible website?... No?...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join