It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juval Aviv Warns of Possible Terrorist Attacks in U.S. Cities Within 90 Days.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If we do get attacked it will be because Bush has failed miserably to control the borders. It wouldn't surprise me if 7 or even 700 nuclear devices were in this country now with the borders wide open enough for any Juan, Pablo or Achmed to just waltz across unimpeded. They know it's coming and they are letting it happen. The American people really need to wake up and see what's happening on our borders and the implications to this unlimited immigration fiasco. IF this does happen, I will be one of those many millions of Americans looking for answers to why this was allowed to happen and why the borders weren't fixed post 9-11. I will also be quite vocal about it as I assume many others will be as well. There will be much blood after an attack. Some from the American victims in the attack(s), and the rest from the incompetent politicians.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If this is truely deemed a threat, I call for a Congressional recess for the next three months. I don't think anything they're doing in the Senate or House would greatly be missed for that amount of time.

At this time, I feel we have to protect ourselves from the President by protecting Congress. The last thing we need is for half our representative to get blown up and have the President step in to run our government. I think he's done enough as it is.

Seriously, they need to get as far from Washington as possible.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by tyranny22]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Remember that I only posted this for the purpose of the date. He said this in 2005?

Apparently he did.

I wasn't aware that he had said this back in 2005.

I got the link from Steve Quayle, who had it set up as the day that i posted this. Even the website familysecurity had 2007 as the date.

By reading that old link from WND it is almost the same thing he said back in 2005. He changed some of his sentences, but it is the same claim.

Thanks for pointing this out.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
There isn't going to be an attack in 90 days. And the reason is simple there is no threat. If there was a real threat then we would have the boarder sealed like a zip lock bag. But there is no real threat if the terrorist wanted to attack us again I would think they are smart enough to know that we have a wide open boarder and thousands of migrates who would love to have American cash to smuggle and plant devices here. This isn't rocket science. The threat isn't from goat and sheep farmers who have a grudge because we are in their country. It's from within our own sell out politicians who need to create public support for spending billions of tax money to spread the cash to contractors and military industrial complex companies and anyone who has a investment in this war.

Even if there were another event in America the powers of industry have made it clear that people will run scared and hide in there house and duct tape themselves to their water heaters in their basement and NOT spend cash. Thus causing economic hardship. And we can't have any economic hardship now can we. Come on is it that hard to read between the lines since September 11 2001? For every reason the government can give there are 20 that can go the other way. Who only knows really why we are there be it oil,or world economic advantage,alien technology, or to just simply declare war on a religion that threatens Rome with growing numbers because for every non christian means less money to a certain central group. But I really doubt that we will see another event and I doubt that the media will ever cover it if it really happens or better yet will ever be told the truth about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Juval: Is he real? Or is it really Cheney's alter ego?

Look, they're playing with our heads, but not entirely. On the one hand THERE WILL BE an attack, you can count on it. On the OTHER HAND, the attack will come from HERE and within here, most likely.

DGtempe can you, or anyone else who claims so tell us how "you know for sure the government is the one which is going to do such an attack"?

DG, terrorists, Islamic extremists and others which have nothing to do with any government have been performig terrorist attacks for millenia... Yet you and some others make it sound as if "it was news that terrorists which have nothing to do with the U.S. government would even consider killing others.

Islamic terrorist don't even care if they kill other muslims, more so because most of those are moderates and do not get influenced by the extremist views.

I know you want to believe, for a reason that i can't fully comprehend, that "the govenrment attacked us on 9/11", but there is not one iota of evidence to prove that. It just seems that some people, including you, are afraid to understand that yes there are people out there, which have nothing to do with the U.S. government, who would love to be able to kill as many Americans, or other westerners as they can kill.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I do not trust the word of either, even when they are right; they claim no agenda other than love of country... maybe so but it is still bull hooey. Spreading fear is nothing more than fear mongering and when it is used like the Republicans use it, to shore up their failing grip on power it is nothing less than obscene.

The old grover again with nothing more than his claims...

I don't like to bring fear to noone, but unlike you I prefer to know if there is such a possibility..

As i remember you were one of the same people who also claimed after 9/11 "the government was behind it because they didn't do anything to stop it and they didn't tell us what they knew".... Now you have changed your tune, still just making up claims about people you do not know and thinking you "did the world a favor by now claiming anyone who posts about possible attacks are just trying to scare people and are government agents"...

Same old Grover...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Islamic terrorist don't even care if they kill other muslims, more so because most of those are moderates and do not get influenced by the extremist views.

What about other terrorists? Is it just Islamic people, or do you think maybe we hire/recruit terrorists ourselves? I wonder what kind of morality our hires have? What about Mossad? What about the British and US soldiers that were running aorund in Iraq shooting it out with police and dressed as arabs with explosives? How much of this terrorism is complete and utter bull #e designed to make you think like that quote indicates? Why are most of these terrorists fomerly on our payrolls? Why do we buy plane tickets home for Israeli Spies here in the US? Why all of a sudden do 'terrorists' not have demands, goals, or even definitive nationalities all of a sudden? They are just out to get you because they hate your big macs and color tv's? They want to kill you because of your way of life? Does that even sound reasonable to you?
False Flags are as old as warfare itself, just because we've added some years to the calendar doesn't change the nature of the beast. Fear and Hate, sounds to me like you bought the whole package.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Bite me Muaddib. I never made such claims.

What I have said and I have said repeatedly is that I did not believe that the government was behind 9/11. That if there was a government cover up in regards to 9/11 it was to hide their own incompetence and/or corruption.

They were certainly warned enough to know an attack was likely, something even you cannot spin away. Hell even the Taliban's own foreign minister sent us a warning as did Israel, among others. If foreign powers knew something was in the works and if our own intelligence agencies knew something was in the works, then the only logical answer is that either this administration was asleep at the wheel, or they didn't believe the warnings, or they didn't think it would be nowhere as bad as it was, or let it happen for political gain, which they have most certainly milked for what is is worth.

They have certainly cried wolf so many times that even the dimmest citizen has a hard time believing them anymore, which actually does this country an even graver disservice than saying nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
What about the British and US soldiers that were running aorund in Iraq shooting it out with police and dressed as arabs with explosives?

First of all, you need to give some reliable link showing U.S. soldiers dressed as Arabs and shooting Iraqi police...

Why are most of these terrorists fomerly on our payrolls?

Care to provide evidence of this?....

Last i checked there were some alliances, but alliances change... It has been happening for millenia...

Why do we buy plane tickets home for Israeli Spies here in the US?

Heh?.... what are you talking about?

Why all of a sudden do 'terrorists' not have demands, goals, or even definitive nationalities all of a sudden? They are just out to get you because they hate your big macs and color tv's? They want to kill you because of your way of life? Does that even sound reasonable to you?

Reasonable?.... Does it sound reasonable that terrorists would kill their own people just because they think differently than the terrorists do?... It doesn't have to be "reasonable" for terrorists, or Islamic terrorists to do what they do... Terrorism is not bound by "reason"....

BTW, Islamic extremists do have demands, they have been saying it for years now, they want those lands which they think belong to them, such as Spain, Italy, etc, etc... they want no westerners in any of their own cities... they want to destroy Rome and they want Islam to dominate the world...

None of the above is new, Islamic extremists have been wanting this since Mohammed took them raiding around the world in the 7th century.

just because we've added some years to the calendar doesn't change the nature of the beast. Fear and Hate, sounds to me like you bought the whole package.

Islamic extremism and other forsm of extremism are older still, and they have survived throughout time and still exist today... It sounds like you and some other people apparently think Islamic extremism is just a myth.... Perhaps you want to believe that, but history tells us differently.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Since the inception of Islam they have wanted religous rule and only accept their teachings.

I like how some of the posts are already blaming Bush when I know you are the same that do not want a Police State. In order to close the borders we need military installations and walls. Try to get that past the ACLU and the dem lead congress.

They struck in 93 and waited patiently for 8 years to attack again. This current Caliphate attempt or world jihad started with the killing of Sadat. Trace it back.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Bite me Muaddib. I never made such claims.

Naa, i'll leave that to you...

They have certainly cried wolf so many times that even the dimmest citizen has a hard time believing them anymore, which actually does this country an even graver disservice than saying nothing at all.

Wonder why is it everytime someone wants people to accept their ideas they have to claim "whoever doesn't see it like me is dim, or dumb, or any of the other name calling some people keep doing... It seems most of the time those same people are mirroring all that name calling on themselves because noone with just a little of common sense would make such claims about others, much less people they don't even know anything about...

When some people resort to such comments, it just really shows what kind of people they are...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sorry to inform you of this but someone has to.... Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean my opinion is of any less value than yours and vise a versa. I know this but you are so obviously full of yourself you seem to think that yours is the only one of any value and it shows in the sarcasm you address others who don't buy what you are selling, with.

It is pretty obvious when this administration is grandstanding and playing politics, even the news has caught on and have witnessed a change of tone of tenor and gullibility on the evening news broadcasts (Faux not withstanding) where before they would parrot this administrations claims with a straight face and scarce any criticism and now after the administration says something, there is a "reality check", even Katie Correct questions and doubts their claims now.

So really Muaddib... if this is so important why post a 2 year old story? Bored? Can't find any bogus anti- global warming stats do drown us in? Or are you just a fear monger for fun and profit?

I kind of think its a mixture of all three.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by grover]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Sorry to inform you of this but someone has to.... Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean my opinion is of any less value than yours and vise a versa.

Sorry to inform you, i wasn't the one making stupid remarks about anyone who would think differently than you....so i am not the one "full of it"....

So really Muaddib... if this is so important why post a 2 year old story? Bored? Can't find any bogus anti- global warming stats do drown us in? Or are you just a fear monger for fun and profit?

I already stated i had no idea this man had said this 2 years ago.... BTW, what the heck does "Global Warming" have to do with this thread?.....

More of the old "Grover's red herrings".....

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I hate wasting words, so I'll be brief.

OP's source: Family Security Matters

There is a link to Fox News article

When you open this FoxNews page, click 'printer friendly version'.

You'll get this result, where you can clearly see these 'news' dated as of Wednesday, July 13, 2005.

Further, some more background on FamilySecurityMatters: Source Watch

What do I see here is news recycling and fearmongering. As for me, this case is closed.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Great, we know that now...

Again as i explained, i found this at Steve Quayle website. Most of the time i don't even trust most of the stuff he has there, but sometimes he has something reliable, saw this and went to see the link he gave, and this is what it says in that link...

Exclusive: ‘Possible Attack on the U.S. Within Ninety Days
FSM Editors
Author: The Editors
Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.
Date: July 30, 2007

www.familysecuritymatters.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You really have a hard time understanding figurative speech don't you?

When I said even the dimmest citizen... I was not referring to anyone specifically. I was making a general statement about the end result of this administrations always crying wolf policy... so to spell it out for you... even the dimmest citizen has a hard time believing them anymore... unless they go by the name Muaddib.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

First of all, you need to give some reliable link showing U.S. soldiers dressed as Arabs and shooting Iraqi police...

I don't need to do anything. It was on the news. The story may have went down the memory hole, but it was widely reported. Yes US troops.

Care to provide evidence of this?....

Care to provide evidence against it?

Last i checked there were some alliances, but alliances change... It has been happening for millenia...

Some alliances? CIA funded, recruited, armed and trained mujahadeen, kurdish rebellions in Iraq, sold chemical weapon precursors to Iraq with crop spraying helicopters during the Iran Iraq war, while at the same funding training and providing intelligence to Iran. How far back do you want to go? In Vietnam, the CIA was flying heroin around while 70,000 americans died in the jungle below them. Before that, we have the Korean War, WWII, WWI... all of which has shown our government to be just as ruthless and just as corrupt as those we would send our boys to fight. The list is long and morbidly disgusting.

Heh?.... what are you talking about?

I'm talking about Israeli Art Students, Dancing Israelis, and the over 100 suspected Israeli spies that Chertoff helped get sprung out of jail and sent home right after 9-11. The week long special on Israeli Spy Rings that Fox news pulled from the air because of objections from the ADL. Look it up.

As to the rest of your post, again, what about OUR terrorists? Do you think that our status as Americans some how raises us above such tactics? It may arrive as some surprise to you, but there alot of us who just don't get into hating people because someone told us to. Some of us are opposed to war, killing and bloodshed, and some of us just don't buy into this whole war on terror bit because we know where it got started.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
No hard feelings, Muaddib. My intention was to 'target' FamilySecurityMatters, for these old news originate from their site. And they most probably knew this are outdated news. They're associates of FoxNews, after all. Steve Quayle put it on his website without checking it, so shame on him. You Muaddib, have just been 'collateral damage'.

But we've all seen how easy it is to spread news of terror threat these days. Even if they're outdated and, because of this, irrelevant today.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Duby78]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I don't need to do anything. It was on the news. The story may have went down the memory hole, but it was widely reported. Yes US troops.

You are making that claim, so yes you need to provide evidence for it.

Care to provide evidence against it?

You can't disprove a negative, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Some alliances? CIA funded, recruited, armed and trained mujahadeen, kurdish rebellions in Iraq, sold chemical weapon precursors to Iraq with crop spraying helicopters during the Iran Iraq war, while at the same funding training and providing intelligence to Iran.

How about presenting the fact that most of the chemicals, and gas agents used by the Iraqi regime in fact came from Germany and other European countries?... Oh yeah, but i forgot, some people really need to blame the U.S. for everything...

Since this thread is not about the Iraq/Iran war or the WMD, which as always some people try to change threads like this one and turn it in to a "U.S. hating fest" I will just excerpt a small part, and give a link if you actually want to do some research as to who gave wmd to Iraq.

The effects of the Iraqi-Iranian war (subhead)

In the mid-1970s when the Ibn-al-Haytham Research and Studies Center was established, Iraq began to conduct research work to test and produce old and new poison gases. Local cadres and capabilities were devoted to this effort. International support, especially by the two parts of Germany, was crucial in activating the Iraqi chemical program.

www.fas.org...

As to your other statements and claims, yes the U.S. has made alliances with people who later on turned agains us... Vietnam really has nothing to do with this thread either, but there were two sides in Vietnam, and every other conflict.... I wonder why people like yourself want to dismiss what the other side did, even to their own people....

Anyways, as to Islamic extremists....do you have any proof that "they are reasonable people" like you seem to think for whatever reason?... How reasonable is it to you to dress a child with explosives and send them to kill westerners?.... How reasonable is it to you that Islamic terrorists decapitate people even to this day, something which has been done for millenia by the extremists...

I'm talking about Israeli Art Students, Dancing Israelis, and the over 100 suspected Israeli spies that Chertoff helped get sprung out of jail and sent home right after 9-11. The week long special on Israeli Spy Rings that Fox news pulled from the air because of objections from the ADL. Look it up.

..... i think you really need to concentrate and stay in one topic.... you are trying too hard to turn this thread into a "U.S. hating bash"....

As to the rest of your post, again, what about OUR terrorists? Do you think that our status as Americans some how raises us above such tactics? It may arrive as some surprise to you, but there alot of us who just don't get into hating people because someone told us to. Some of us are opposed to war, killing and bloodshed, and some of us just don't buy into this whole war on terror bit because we know where it got started.

I see, so you know for certain where it got started and in the meanwhile you want to dismiss the 1,400 year history of Islamic extremism....

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Don't forget Chertoff is s former Mossad Agent and he has recently declared that it's his "gut" feeling that an Al Queda attack is imminent. You can taste the deceit. If it was ever the White House's interest to prevent more Al Queda from getting in the country, they would never have left the borders wide open for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join