It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We’ll Have Two Suns 5 years From Now! The Approaching Catastrophe?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ok, things seem to get quite complex in here with all the dwarfs stuff.

I'm just going to point out a few basic facts about climate change in Europe as a further confirmation of what is assumed to happen in the next few years.

In Luxembourg (between France and Germany) until about 10 years ago we had really cold winters, with temperatures going as far down as -25°Celcius and mildly-warm summers.
In a period of just a few years though things have changed radically.
During winter, temperatures don't go under -5°C and we have really warm summers (30-40°C). We barely have any snow during winter when until 6-7 years ago, we were submerged by it.
Same thing happening in parts of northern Europe (like in Scandinavia).

This cannot just be caused by a few plants emitting CO2 in the air. The change is too fast for it to be global warming due to "human reasons".

Surprisingly, Richard Hoagland found out that this global warming is not just taking place here on Earth, but also on other planets, so it's not a coincidence that we are experiencing such drastic changes in the climate.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Estess

Take a peek here. Though it's a 2007 report, weather changes do point to ‘external’ influences. As you mentioned, this cannot be entirely due to 'man made' global warming. What is the underlying reason for these extreme and sudden weather changes?

The world experienced unusual climatic catastrophes including heat waves in Europe, snow falls in Africa and record floods in Asia according to the latest
report from the United Nations Meteorological Organization.
mercopress.com...

And….

The problems started a few years ago when the current approach of the Dark Star began to create resonance effects on Sol, our own sun. Kerry and I presumed these resonance effects are electromagnetic in nature rather than purely gravitational. This, crucially, is what is causing the current increase in solar activity, and the rapid heating up not only of Earth (as in global warming), but of every planet in the system.”
www.darkstar1.co.uk...

This site is pretty interesting. Gives one an idea of what's happening out there!

Changes In The Solar System

Cheers!

[edit on 3-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

This image alone tells quite a story:

No, there is nothing definitive. But there is enough evidence to make me look a little closer.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I find it curious why some like to jump into doomsday theories and with this thought in mind craft together many different observations and theories to make it seem likely. If we take off the doomsday glasses for a moment we can begin to see these observations for what they are.

There are two different theories here I would like to separate.

1. A tenth planet with a highly elliptical orbit of about 3600 years with it's perigee inside our solar system between Mars and Jupiter. It is said to be smaller then Jupiter but larger then earth (not a star, not even a small BD) and having a retrograde orbit. All plants orbit the sun counter-clockwise viewed from above the north pole except this theoretical tenth planet. I have not read if its orbital plane is the same as our systems invariable plane of the ecliptic or highly inclined.

2.Our sun is in a binary orbit around another star possibly a brown dwarf that is much larger then Jupiter but smaller then our sun. This orbit is elliptical (naturally) of about 24,000 years, almost 26,000 years if you do the math of our current precession rate. The perigee of this star is well outside of our solar system past the Kuiper belt and it is thought that our sister star has a similar outer belt of asteroids. they come in contact with each other at closest approach maintaining the clean outer edge that is observed.

A brown dwarf star is one that is not large enough to maintain a fusion reaction even though it may ignite for short periods throughout its life it fizzles out. It would be very hard to see if it emits no light and little radiation.

What these theories have to do with the Mayan calender is beyond me. It seems that pieces of the grand puzzle are being forced together even though they don't fit. The Mayan calender deals with celestial motions and precession of the equinoxes but it doesn't say doomsday 2012. Archaeologist interpret the Mayan pictographs as the coming of a great flood brought out by their pagan god pouring water over the earth from the sky on 2012. If we look close at the Mayans so called list of pagan gods we can see that it is a zodiac wheel and the last pictograph is not of a flood but of the constellation Aquarius, the water bearer, and the coming of a new astrological age.

Originally posted by Mogget
Do you guys who believe in Nibiru/Marduk/Planet X actually know anything about basic astronomy and gravitational theory ?

I do, or rather I know something about astronomy, ancient astrology, gravity-relativity and basic physics. I would not say I believe in Nibiru but I have been reading about it, amongst other things, and I don't dismiss it.

It's fine to think about doomsday stuff once in a while. Asteroids breaking the earth in half and black holes tearing us apart into infinity with everyone dying horrible deaths and other fun stuff like that but remember reality is far more interesting then fiction we just need to see it all for what it is.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Unlike most posters (if not all) I actually do know alot about phsyics and astrophysics. I have nearly finished my 4 year study of physics at university (graduate in june). Someone pointed this thread out to me during one of my classes so I decided to take a peek out of curiousity. Can I just say I am absolutely appalled at some people's obsession (its the only word I can think of) to grab scientific data and theories and twist/force it to meet their belief in this brown dwarf nonsense.

I gladly welcome people with different opinions (no matter how crazy) as long as it is backed up with reasonable and legitimate evidence. Emphasise on reasonable and legitimate. Most of those supporting this theory seem to have absolutely no clue what they are talking about scientifically. It's apparent you just google around for any scientific 'evidence' to support your claims even though you do not understand the principles behind the 'evidence' yourself. As such any first year university phsyics student would see how completely wrong your statements are.

I am trying my best to explain in detail, I even spent 30 mins writing an essay taking the key points and disproving them. I was even going to spend tonight writing out some equations and diagrams proving how it's impossible, but I realise what an epic waste of time that would be. It seems that whatever logical sense is said by other posters are just swept aside. Also I have exams I should be studying for.

Mikesingh and bigfatfurrytexan you really need to fully understand what you reading before you start posting it as proof for your claims. There are many others but after reading so many posts I've forgotten their names.

One of you mentioned that we cannot fully explain it because our knowledge of the solar system/physics is not 100% complete. This is true. However, although we may not fully understand things, you cannot use that as an excuse to justify things which are wildly against the laws of known physics (without really really good evidence).
In simple terms this is what your doing:

person a: "1+1=3"
person b: "What? Thats not possible."
person a: "aaah not according to known maths!"

Yes its that ridiculous.

But what do I know right? I'm sure those who want to believe in this will either ignore me, claim I'm lying about being a final year physics student at university or say I'm a government agent sent here to try and mislead you all because we want to cover it up.

Either way I've said what needs to be said.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
One possible theory I heard a few years back is that there used to be either a moon or another planet in our solar system that was an oceanic planet. From earth at that time, it was considered to be a second sun, as it reflected like a mirror the light of our present sun. Whatever happened to this heavenly being I dont know, but I cant see any reason to doubt it as a possibility.I would imagine with the extra light, we would be much easier to have an endless season of tasty fruits.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
One possible theory I heard a few years back is that there used to be either a moon or another planet in our solar system that was an oceanic planet. From earth at that time, it was considered to be a second sun, as it reflected like a mirror the light of our present sun. Whatever happened to this heavenly being I dont know, but I cant see any reason to doubt it as a possibility.I would imagine with the extra light, we would be much easier to have an endless season of tasty fruits.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

so, is thePolarShift and Global warming due to the approaching Brown Dwarf or the entry of the sun and its planets into the High Energy Plasma Cloud of Alexey Dmetriev ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join