It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We’ll Have Two Suns 5 years From Now! The Approaching Catastrophe?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I didn’t know where to post this – Space exploration, Predictions, Fragile Earth or even in the conspiracy forum as it's a mix of all! But here it is…

Is it possible we live in a binary solar system with two suns? According to NASA, over 80% of all solar systems have multiple suns and the historical accounts contained in The Kolbrin Bible, suggest it could be Sol's unborn twin. A destructive brown dwarf larger than the planet Jupiter, and known to the ancients as the Destroyer. yowusa.com...

Well that’s according to the Kolbrin Bible! This is a 2-part, 11-book secular anthology. The first part consisting of six books is called the “Egyptian texts” and was penned by Egyptian academicians. The last five books are called the "Celtic texts" and were penned by Celtic priests following the death of Jesus. The texts were faithfully recorded by the survivors of a global cataclysm, thousands of years ago.

Have the signs prophesied for our times already begun to appear? Take a look at what the world is going through at present. The culprit could be global warming or the pole shift prophesied by Edgar Cayce. But how and why is it happening? Is it because this approaching brown dwarf which is affecting the stability of the Solar System? (Check out the melting ice caps on Mars too, which may be going through a period of climate change, as suggested by the new findings from NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiter). Do the governments know about this approaching twin? Why aren’t they telling us? Is ‘Alternative 3’ part of the ‘great escape’ from the coming inevitable destruction?

Take a look at the indications of increasing activity and/or severity around the globe. Category 5 hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fires, heat waves / droughts, and the thinning of the polar ice caps and reductions in the quantity of ice present. A sudden surge in activity in the last 5 years! Is this because of global warming, or the commencement of a pole shift which is happening due to this approaching twin?

A graphic showing the actual motion of the Earth's axis
relative to the North Pole (90° N) which is represented by
the intersection of the axes. Note the anomalous behavior
of the wobble starting in December 1998.

Courtesy: The Hutton Commentaries, inc

The one prophecy that has yet to be resolved warns us of a catastrophic pole shift of our planet. After which, Cayce tells us, "..where there has been a frigid or semi-tropical climate, there will be a more tropical one, and moss and fern will grow." He also predicated that a significant change in the Earth beginning 1998 would herald a massive a pole shift which he predicted would happen in 2000. So far, his pole shift prophecy has only been half right.
But in 2002, NASA had announced that its satellites have been monitoring a significant bulge at the Earth’s equator along with a large change in the planet’s gravity field that first began in 1998.

So has the countdown begun? Whatever, I ain’t heading for the hills – at least not just yet!

References:

www.space.com...
yowusa.com...
ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov...
www.huttoncommentaries.com...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
While I may not be the expert on all things astronomical, I find it a little difficult that we somehow misplaced a whole sun. If our solar system was a Binary System, everyone would certainly be aware of it, as star that close would certainly be brighter then any of the other objects in our night sky.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
While I may not be the expert on all things astronomical, I find it a little difficult that we somehow misplaced a whole sun. If our solar system was a Binary System, everyone would certainly be aware of it, as star that close would certainly be brighter then any of the other objects in our night sky.

Suppose it is a twin that has an extremely elliptical orbit, with an apogee that takes it far out of the Solar System? It could now be heading back!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
If it's a Brown Dwarf then in theory we may not yet have seen it - although we ought by now have been able to detect its effect on some of the outer bodies of the solar system - remember we now know the orbits and location of dozens of dwarf planets beyond Neptune, including Eris which is even larger than Pluto.

There is nonetheless a theory that a brown dwarf (sometimes called Nemesis) may orbit the Sun at a considerable distance and on its closer approaches may cause an increase in the number of comets entering the inner system.

en.wikipedia.org...(star)

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Ditto Defcon, astronomy most certainly isn't my strongest point but surely NASA or any of the major observatories etc would have noticed this.

So is it being suggested that this information is being deliberately suppressed?

Also this all seems a bit like Planet X to me and I am certainly still to be convinced of that.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

A supernova with the mass of about 20 suns exploded relatively near the early sun when it formed 4.6 billion years ago; and where there are supernovas or any massive star, you also see hundreds to thousands of sun-like stars.

The cluster of thousands of stars dispersed billions of years ago due to a lack of gravitational pull, leaving the sisters "lost in space" and our sun looking like an only child ever since.
www.cnn.com...

Now what if one of those stars, which has become a brown dwarf, was heading back toward the Solar System? Apparantly that's one of the reasons we haven't been able to identify it as yet? More likely, they have. But probably it's above top secret and therefore on a need-to-know basis.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Awareness is something that happens in due time. Remeber several hundred years ago you'd think that if the world we live in was round everyone would know it right? However that was contrary to the actual believe and were surpressed for bearing such beliefs.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Now what if one of those stars, which has become a brown dwarf, was heading back toward the Solar System?

I think that if so it'd be defying a lot of laws of physics? Surely the idea of a companion star is a lot more realistic?

Apparantly that's one of the reasons we haven't been able to identify it as yet? More likely, they have. But probably it's above top secret and therefore on a need-to-know basis.

Why? It it were detectable, then chances are it'd be detectable to amateur astronomers (who, for example, spot most of the comets these days). But in any case, why keep it secret? They don't keep other celestial bodies secret. And they go out of their way to tell us about the latest new ways they've discovered for the world to end. I'd say if there was positive evidence of 'Nemesis' - and especially if there was evidence it could in some way affect life on earth - there'd be Discovery documentary made straight away!

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
remember - jupiter. If its mass was increased somehow it would ignite as a star, maybe an asteriod or something could impact it like it did a few years ago, but this could be a much bigger event which could cause this ignition to happen.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsRus
If its mass was increased somehow it would ignite as a star

The only problem is, you'd need about 10 more Jupiter masses. Not happening.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I like to think of it this way.

Person 1: There is so much stuff in the Universe! Its all dangerous! We are all doomed!

Me: But they are all going all over the place, with so much conflicting gravity and other things its basically completly random movement

Person: But theres limitless rocks and stars and asteroids and and and...

Me: And there is more space than all of them combined.

Person: But what if something comes and hits us or something?

Me: Then we die. If you are calm and live your life you will die happily and with dignity. If you panic now, you will prepare for a random event which may or may not happen some time in the past present or future, one which probably is so large that preparing wont do anything because you will die anyway, AND people will think your a crazy person.

See? If a sun somehow is infiltrating our solar system WITHOUT US NOTICING then i have a feeling we would be screwed anyway.

And 5 years is a long time.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I think it's very logical to say we perhaps misplaced a second sun... look at the state of our government and world in general, worse then it's ever been. I think it's quite fair to assume we don't know the half of it when it comes to the Universe... also the truth that a few select people do perhaps know would never be revealed to the masses simply because of panic. I think announcing we have another sun in our solar system would frighten quite a few people. I think NASA probably gives the general public knowledge decades after its discovered... I still cant understand why we haven't made any great space accomplishments in like 30 plus years.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   

On the Web there is no reference to "The Kolbrin" or "The Bronzebook" other than by the publishers; the official Glastonbury Website makes no mention of this "book" - and does not even mention the possibility of arson in the 12th century fire which supposedly was intended to destroy it. It is eminently probable that "The Kolbrin" is a literary hoax, albeit brilliantly conceived and very well written... and with a remarkably convincing exposition of evolution combined with the will of a God.

Source

Nice how the book is for sale as well

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The prior post was interesting on the Jupiter. I know it hs not ignited because of its mass. But it is one of the defensive lineman and runs interference for objects passing thru. It has always been continuosly doing this and was wondering if it absorbs enough mass from external sources..would it hit critical mass or begin warming which would disrupt things all around.

Thanx

Sys

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus

On the Web there is no reference to "The Kolbrin" or "The Bronzebook" other than by the publishers; the official Glastonbury Website makes no mention of this "book" - and does not even mention the possibility of arson in the 12th century fire which supposedly was intended to destroy it. It is eminently probable that "The Kolbrin" is a literary hoax, albeit brilliantly conceived and very well written... and with a remarkably convincing exposition of evolution combined with the will of a God.

Source

Well, I beg to differ here. Take a look at the list of sacred books of various religions in the link provided below. Under Christianity, included is the Kolbrin Bible.

Sacred texts of various religions:
Christianity
The Bible
In some forms of Christianity:
The Apocrypha
The Kolbrin Bible

en.wikipedia.org...

Nice how the book is for sale as well

Yeah! So is the bible! I got one for $20!!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
From Sacred-Texts.Com:

Q: Why don't you post the Kolbrin?

A: This is not an authentic ancient text: it is a modern forgery with a colorful, made-up backstory which you can read about at any number of other websites.

However, this in and of itself wouldn't be a problem: there are several hoax texts at this site, such as Bilitis, Ossian, and The Barddas of Iolo Morganwg. (Incidentally, it is Iolo Morganwg who first used the term Coelbrin, for one of his invented runic 'Bardic' alphabets).
The problem is that The Kolbrin Bible is not in the public domain: it was first published in 1994 in New Zealand, which means that at this point it has a valid, enforceable US copyright for 95 years after the date of publication (since the author is anonymous). Note that whether or not you believe the backstory, this is the law. If (for instance) a manuscript was written 5000 years ago (or written in 1990 and spuriously claimed to be 5000 years old), and the first time it was published was 2001, it will be copyrighted until 2096 under current US law.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
From Sacred-Texts.Com:
Q: Why don't you post the Kolbrin?

A: This is not an authentic ancient text: it is a modern forgery with a colorful, made-up backstory which you can read about at any number of other websites.

So what is an authentic text? Is it the Bible? How authentic is it? Is it copyrighted? If so. till when? Who wrote it? Which is more authentic- The Old or the New Testament? I ain't a Christian. So can you fill me up on this?

To help you a little, you can click here..Authenticity and Reliability of the Bible

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Hmmm maybe Im wrong but I thought stars didn't move in any direction.... Only turnaround.... And If there were indeed a Brown Dwarf it would be burnt out, I was led to believe that a dwarf is the byproduct of a burntout star before the whole supernova deal. Even so, doesn't it take several 100,000's of years for a dwarf to explode and become a supernova? Then if the theory were true, wouldn't we still have time? That being said, Wouldn't someone somewhere notice an obviously out of place brown "satellite" just hanging around the solar system?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
A brown dwarf is a "failed" star. It is an object that is far more massive than a planet, but not massive enough for nuclear fusion reactions to start in its core. It slowly cools and fades over billions of years.....

A white dwarf is the final stage in the life of a star that is not massive enough to explode as a supernova. Only stars with masses greater than 1.44 times that of our Sun (this is called the Chandrasekhar limit) end their lives with a supernova explosion, leaving either a neutron star or a black hole.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Mogget]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It's an interesting point to ponder. There are comets that have a large eccentric orbit that enter and leave our solar system, so why not a brown dwarf? As for why it hasn't been spotted, it's the old story of has someone been watching for it. If it isn't in an area of interest for astronomers, no one would be looking there. As well, governments will usually try to suppress information about rogue celestial bodies until they are certain that they present no threat. Then they come out with the good news story and claim credit for spotting them. If there was a rogue brown dwarf that was going to wipe us out in 5 years, they would keep it quiet as long as possible. The shear panic and lawlessness that would result from an 'end of the world proclamation' would totally destroy our society. Go to work, Why? the world is ending. We'd end up with an anarchist orgy blended with all the worst parts of 'The Road Warrior".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join