It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, why exactly are the Jews so hated?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Please remember that the following is a historical overveiw. I personally have no ill feelings toward people who follow the Jewish faith, although I do have objections to the State of Isreal.
Hatred of Jewish people is both a hold over from history and a useful political tool. As they arrived in Christian countries in small numbers, they were discriminated against because they worshipped differently, looked different, and were responsible for the death of Christ. The church took a stance against them and they were prohibited from working and/or owning land or taking a trade in many countries. Because of this, they were forced into the commercial or retail sector. Whole families would contribute to the endeavor, pooling their resources to create a successful business. This lead to accumulation of some wealth and a clannish subculture that wasn't really accessible by their Christian neighbours.
When they appeared to prospered during hard times, jealosy and fear caused them to be blamed for causing the economic situation. Differences in religion sparked aligations of witchcraft and devil worship, while cultural differences forced a widening gap. Because they weren't integrated into the societies that they lived in, they remained a target for all the ills of society.
Nazi Germany was just the most intense example of this discrimination used as a political tool. Hitler used the Jews as a scapegoat for the economic failure of Germany, blaming all the previous failures of the country on the 'Jewish Conspiracy'. This allowed him to redirect the fear and anger of the country to a tangible target. Then the removing of Jews from the society gave him power as the person who was solving the 'Jewish problem'. The massacre of the people of Jewish Faith was a solution devised when he found that there was nowhere else to send them without alerting the world to his plans.
Post war, some members of the Jewish Faith became quite militant. This is understandable considering the abuse and genocide perpitrated by Hitler. They vowed that it would never happen again, and formed militia units to protect themselves. World guilt and the exodus of the remaining Jews forced Allies to find them a homeland. They settled on the Middle East and carved out a chunk, calling it Isreal. Now there was a Jewish homeland and state.
Isreal uses the political tool to keep guilting the western nations. Although not played out loud, it is always in the background of any dealings with NATO or the UN. The Middle East was enraged about the expropriation of land and the institution of an artificial country. Islamic followers don't like a Jewish State shoehorned into their midst. And the annexing of the Golan Heights and Palestine really set things afire.
In general the members of the Jewish Faith are well integrated into North American society. There are some sects like Hasidic Jews that dress diferently than the average person and are therefore noticeable to the general public. I would imagine that their 'foreign' appearance would cause some problems.
As stated before, I have no ill will towards members of the Jewish Faith, and have posted this in an effort to answer the question posed.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I dont believe most people know why they hate jews. It is most likely something that has been conditioned in them since childhood. It is like the holy wars that have been fought for hundreds of years in the middle east. Here is a simple example: You have a fight with your boy/girlfriend, During this you both start bringing things up not having to do with the original complaint. Soon you forget why you even started to fight. Because over time you find new things to fight about. But lets look at the current reason why they are hated. We dont need to go back to the days of jesus and get into a subject that will send this thread in the wrong direction. The fact is The world of today is run by the jews. And the united states has been working with them for a long time. So when you ask why are they hated, i believe there are to many reasons and everyone has there own take on it. You wont get one answer. Here is my take on why. Just something to look at and then maybe you will see why i think this.
www.biblebelievers.org.au...

I dont hate the jews, just like i dont hate my fellow americans. What i do hate is the people that run both of them. I believe that if your going to hate something, then you will have to look at something that is affecting you in your life. Not something that affected your ancesters life. Start with a new slate and then look at the world today and find your answers then.

I could post much more having to do with the united states and Jerusalem, But that would just derail the topic at hand. So i will refrain.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Uberarcanist,

Why do you "loathe the state of Israel"? It is the only democracy in the region. The only soil upon which you or I may walk down a street with a holy book of our own choice in hand.

Do you loathe freedom as much as you loathe Israel? Or even more?

Jus' askin'...

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Tuning Spork]

Rubbish.

Israel is NOT the only democracy in the region, nor is it by any means a nation tolerant of religion.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
The big ones:

1. Many influential Jews had A LOT to do with Communism.

2. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that Jews in high places were involved in 9/11.

Well, considering that it is generally believed, by some people, that the Bolshevik revolution was spurned on for Jews, by the Jews and if that were true then one could put the blame of over half a century of cold war on the Jews.
Also, many people consider us Americans to be arrogant, haha, if you think that then you havent met to many people from Israel. Ive met a few Israelis myself, mostly through playing internet games over the last 8 or so years.
I got along with them but some of them can be true zealots about their race and religion.
They carry the "gods chosen children" thing WAY to far
and they tend to give off the impression that they believe they are superior to the rest of the world.

What I find funny but irritating to is the fact that at least some of the people that say or post anything negative about Israel or Jews, they tend to post a disclaimer for fear of being labeled an anti-semite.
A person can say "I hate the Russians" or "I hate those __________ (fill in the blank) and its ok BUT if you say " I hate Israel or Jews" you're an evil person, you're Hitler and should be sent to prison without a trial.
Hey wait a second, in some country's that can and I would bet has actually happened.

[edit on 8/6/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Is it possible to become jewish if born from muslim parents or christian parents . can converting make you into a full fleged jew recognized by god? if so the jews can not be wiped out unless all history of them is erased from the world and all the scripture is destroyed, so nobody knows about them. wonder if this would make proving god's prophesy to be wrong impossible!

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, the only people that really "hate" the Jews are the U.S. citizens.
Why?
Because of the dominance of the religious technicality of Christianity.
I mean come on, do the Russians hate the Jews? No.
Why? Because they are not Christian. Quite frankly, they don't care.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4thefuture
Well, the only people that really "hate" the Jews are the U.S. citizens.
Why?
Because of the dominance of the religious technicality of Christianity.
I mean come on, do the Russians hate the Jews? No.
Why? Because they are not Christian. Quite frankly, they don't care.

What a strange thing to say.

Russia didn't persecute the Jews? Yes they did. Google about a bit.
Russian's aren't Christian? Russian Orthodox is about as old skool Christian as you can get.

Jews get and got plenty of hate from all over.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
smarts many people feel inferior to them when most Jewish people don't even think about it.
Their solid culture doesn't help jealousy any does it?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

As to your query in re sources-

Karl Marx-Jew (any reputable source will confirm this)

Karl Marx= Self Hating Jew

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChilledVoodoo
Is it possible to become Jewish if born from Muslim parents or Christian parents . can converting make you into a full fleged jew recognized by god? if so the jews can not be wiped out unless all history of them is erased from the world and all the scripture is destroyed, so nobody knows about them. wonder if this would make proving god's prophesy to be wrong impossible!

Yes it can. Also views from the religion itself see people who convert out of the religion as Jew's still. I am good proof of that. Adopted, Converted into the faith, Currently I do not believe in any God or spirit.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Reasons that I can think of that the Jews are hated so bad.

#1- Jews generally have serious problems with anyone that is from the following religious groups.... Christians, and Muslims(which is a lot of people)

#2 Jews are masters of propaganda, and they have portrayed themselves as victims of "The Holocaust", and thus deserve everyone's pity because they have been so victimized. While in actuality they have been the aggressor in every conflict that I can think of that they were involved with.(including WWII)

#3 They have caused massive hardships to their middle-eastern neighbors.

#4 They think they are superior to everyone else.

#5 They think that they are God's chosen people.

#1 You are seriously misled, have you notice how long people have been persecuting the jews? and over countless centuries how many have actually died?

#2 Proof?

#3 Israel has been attack over and over. If canada had POWs from the US you can be almost guaranteed we would launch tactical nukes.

In responce to #4 and #5 you are generalizing the stuck-up Hassidim to the whole community of Jews.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by KezigluBey]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dAlen

so right...for me to hate another is for me to swallow poison

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
One thing i will say i don't particularly like about Israel is is this notion what they need ever more increased land. Like they can't just go to some other country by car or plane and buy a house. We are not in the middle ages, it doesn't matter what country you live in you can live just about any where.

It's the religious bs that causes this and i don't like it. God gave them their own land? that's a little racist if you ask me. I talked to a Jew once and i said 'where do my people go then if not israel?'

Well why should you get a land just for your faith? That's a bit much. You can live anywhere in the world, land is not an issue any more.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I don't hate Jews. I hate Israel.

I am of Palestinian decent so the reasons are many. They range from having family members killed to my family being driven out of their country and losing thier home and history.

Here are some reasons why i think people hate them.....

- They claim that Israel is their "promised land" as if the people who were living there, pre-mandate don't deserve to keep the homes they already had established.

- because they expect sympathy for the Holocaust from 70 years ago, yet don't feel any remorse for what they do every day to the Palestinians.

- because they don't comply with international law or basic human rights and get away with it

- because the majority of Palestinian/Lebanese "casualties" are always civilians. While casualties on their side are mostly Military not civilians. Yet they call us the terrorists.

- because they get billions in componsation for what happened 70 years ago, even though they weren't even born yet. But Palestinian refugees have never recieved anything.

- because they came from Europe to a country that they don't have any ancestrial ties to and took over anyway.

- because they don't tell the truth, they built a nation on lies and propaganda.

- because they get billions and spend it on weapons to destroy, rather than schools and hospitals and giving back the Palestinians the homes they took.

- because they believe that they are a supreme race, "chosen people", as though they are above the rest of humanity when clearly they are not.

- because they sook about being victims while they are the ones who are killing people.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I see anti-Semitism as a reactionary trend, that is, people start hating Jews because of things they have done and how they have treated non-Jews.

Also, if you look at it from a Jewish perspective, what they have done is reactionary to the way they have been treated in the past. I think it all started when the Arabs (Assyrians/Babylonians) conquered Israel and Judah and kicked the Jews out of their own land. This is pretty much the exact opposite of what is happening today in Palestine.

You can also look at it from a European perspective, Europeans were persecuted for a long time by Arabs and were nearly conquered and enslaved by them. Europe had a large infux of Jews because the Arabs kicked them out of the holy land. Ever since then, the Jews have been using Europe (and later the USA) as a base to seek revenge on the Arabs through Zionism. Their methods of building up a power base pissed off a lot of Europeans (including Americans).

This has led to the current situation where the Jews have an extremely strong power base in both Europe (which was weakened by Hitler) and the USA. The Jews today are able to influence American politics in order to get the hi-tech weaponry Israel requires to exist. This has pissed of the Arabs for obvious reasons and also Americans/Europeans who are being controlled and manipulated in the name of Zionism.

Now Arabs/Muslims hate Americans/Europeans because of their apparent support of Israel or at least their apathy to what is going on. This apathy Americans/Europeans have for the Arab/Muslim plight is largely due to the fact that Arabs/Muslims once persecuted Europeans. Muslims also hated Europeans because of the crusades, which were originally a reaction to things Muslims had done to Christians eg banning them from Jerusalem (the equivalent of banning Muslims from Mecca).

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cthulwho

what they have done is reactionary to the way they have been treated in the past. I think it all started when the Arabs (Assyrians/Babylonians) conquered Israel and Judah and kicked the Jews out of their own land.

The origin came from Abraham who lived in the land of Canaan. Not Israel or Judah. The people of Canaan were overthrown and kicked out of their country. if you want to take it back to it's roots and talk about reactionary, go back to the 1300's BC. Before Abraham, there were people living in the land, the land of Canaan is refered to in the Old Testament of the bible. Genetically speaking the Canaanites are linked to modern day Lebanese Maronite and Shiite Muslims. Not Jews.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
What is the cause of the ignorant and blind hatred?

Because their parents hate them. Ask 'em...they'll parrot the same reasons given by their parents. Children's worlds and world-views are shaped very early and unconsciously....that's why bigots can't give reasoned, logical reasons for their perceptions and hatred.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   

The big ones:

2. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that Jews in high places were involved in 9/11.

I know different jewish companies was having a day off work, so it would reflect in the deathtoll. How many jews got killed in in 9/11? anyone have a link for that kinds of stats.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Read some of the Jew's own literature, like their version of the Ten Commandments, and you will get your answers. Here's some excerpts from the jewish talmud:

(goy/gentiles = non jew)

1. 'We beg Thee, 0 Lord, inflict Thy wrath on the nations not believing in Thee. Take away, 0 Lord, all hope from them. Destroy all foes of Thy nation.' -Synagaga Judaica, p. 212. Minhagen, p. 23. Crach Chain, 480 Magah.

7. "Every goy who studies the Talmud and every Jew who helps him in it, ought to die.', --Sanhedryn, 59a, aboda Zora 8-6, Szagiga 13.

12. "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves." -- Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D.

8. "To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the goyim knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly." -- Libbre David 37.

11. "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts.,, -- Saba Mecia 114, 6.

15. "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated." -- .9boda Sarah 37a.

19. " IF a goy kills a goy or a Jew he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a goy he is NOT responsible." --Tosefta. 9boda Za,-a 8, 5.

23. "A Jew is permitted to rape, cheat and perjure himself; but he must take care that he is not found out, so that Israel may not suffer." -- Schulchan Aruch, Jore Dia.

34. "At the time of the Cholhamoed the transaction of any kind of business is forbidden. But it is permitted to cheat a goy, because cheating of goyim at any time pleases the Lord." --Chuichan Qruch, Orach ChaiD 539.

Hmm... so it's okay to molest 3 year old girls who aren't jews, it's ok to lie, cheat and steal from non-jews, every jew will have 2,800 slaves when the messiah comes, it's ok to kill non-jews....

... could that be why no one likes Jews?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by SupposedAntiSemite]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join