It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children murdered to protect them from alien abduction.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I remember reading this story in one or two UFO books, donkey's years ago, and if I remember correctly one of the books included a picture of the newspaper report. It was about a grandmother who killed (stabbed?) her grand-children to stop the aliens from abducting them. I'm not sure if "abducting" was the word used at that time but I imagine it amounted to the same thing. Anyway, does anyone remember this story and are there any more facts available? I'd like to know who she is/was, is she still in jail? And, has anyone ever investigated her claims ? Or was she just insane?I imagine there've been hundreds of crimes committed in the name of God or the devil, but aliens? Maybe now, but not back then in the 70s? UK? That's unusual and worthy of an investigation methinks.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
See, if she stabbed the aliens... some people are just stubborn!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3_Libras
See, if she stabbed the aliens... some people are just stubborn!
I agree, chop, chop and then pickle them... There's your proof world.I've searched for this story since and can't find it anywhere. I hope I haven't dreamed it. Now that would be wierd.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I hope her story convinced the judge and he let her free. Why not? we have ample evidence of aliens routinely abducting kids and granny's are left with no other option but to kill the kids.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
I hope her story convinced the judge and he let her free. Why not? we have ample evidence of aliens routinely abducting kids and granny's are left with no other option but to kill the kids.
Well the newspaper article was about her being jailed, perhaps in a mental institution, I dunno. This was before all the major interest in UFO abductions (before even Strieber) so I don't think that would have excused her actions, no matter how bad things were for them. I just wonder what her side of the story was. Funny no-one remembers it and it was in a major tabloid newspaper.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

so your saying that being abducted by aliens is a fate worse then death. id rather be abducted by aliens then killed.

im not saying aliens arent real but how is this any different then the countless people who said god told them to kill there kids.

did this kid have any marks that hinted alien abduction. also what did these aliens do that was so bad that made the grandma kill her grandchild.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Anubis_4400]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis_4400
did this kid have any marks that hinted alien abduction. also what did these aliens do that was so bad that made the grandma kill her grandchild.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Anubis_4400]
I have no details of this other than what I've posted. I was hoping someone else knew more. I think it was more than one child actually. Maybe two or more. What could have made her do that? Were they really being taken or was she just seriously sick in the head? Can you imagine though, if they were having genuine alien experiences and no-one in the world, (she assumes) would ever believe her story. It might just have driven her over the edge to something this drastic. I can imagine a poor old grannie thinking they're demons. It kind of reminds me of a poor old dear who used to live up the road from me. She'd call the police umpteen times a week to get rid of the little men who'd crawl out of her wall sockets and from under the skirting board. The police would go through the house and tell her "right, it's okay, that's them all gone now." She always felt better afterwards.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I guess both of you failed to see the sarcasm because your replies seem serious.
Or that was a bad joke

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I was thinking about how Hitlers top aide killed their children and
Hitler survived.

If they all remained to be captured it would be up to courts to decide.

So its quite foolish to kill in the event that thinking there is no way out when there is.

Take my airlinemusic link in my signature for more of the story.

Great posting of typical alien mania, doesn't get out of style does it.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I guess both of you failed to see the sarcasm because your replies seem serious.
Or that was a bad joke
Sorry, your sarcasm was far too subtle for me to pick up. I'm used to the really bad stuff, lol.Come to think of it, what if this happened in this day and age. I wonder if they would be freed? Not that I'd like a crime like this to happen but what if someone committed a crime because they thought they had no choice and aliens were involved in their decision. That would be a very interesting case to watch. (A bit analagous to, if I ran someone down in my car because there was a daddy-long-leg in it. And everyone knows I have a real phobia. Would I be punished or not?)

[edit on 27-7-2007 by wigit]

top topics

join