It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet John Lear, Dave Rabbit, Johnny Anonymous and Springer in person.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I guess the guys are having to much fun and forgot about us or maybe too busy, good for them, next time I hope they come closer to where I live,
Anyways hopefully we start seeing some updates from the guys soon.

May be the MIB got to them!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Springer tells me he's hung-over from the several bottles of fine wine supplied by FredT and Mirtful Me the night before. (Lightweight)

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The official John Lear ATS Tin Foil Hat

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
ATS and company should drop in on Roswell sometime.

Hell, Roswell would make an excellent headquarters for ATS.

Maybe not quite as exciting as Manhattan, but way cool, for sure.

reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Wow! Who's the babe?

[edit on 2007/8/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The official John Lear ATS Tin Foil Hat

That's hilarious!

$60 apiece? Damn! I guess we'll be getting that corporate jet sooner than expected.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Thanks for the pics!!!

I think those hats are dual purpose,

kinda makes me want to roast a chicken.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Having hypnotized one poor girl in red hair to visit ATS every day, Springer works on his second victim.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Springer tells me he's hung-over from the several bottles of fine wine supplied by FredT and Mirtful Me the night before. (Lightweight)

What a great pic, thanks for posting that SO. What a crew!! Wish I could be there.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Great pictures, thanks for posting them. Looks like they are having fun.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Do We Have A Full Blown Conspiracy Here?

Coincidence?

I think not....

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I went, I saw, I schmoozed ... Got a hat and t-shirt for showing up.

I even got in the expo for a cut rate because I was only staying for three hours (or maybe it was the cleavage I was showing -- hard to tell
)

It was great meeting Springer, MirthfulMe, Dave & Johnny and John Lear. What a great bunch of guys. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Thanks for the warm welcome, fellas! Maybe I can catch you again next year!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Gosh, Jack. On October 7 Ollie North will be 64 years old. Springer has not seen quite that many summers methinks.

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Springer tells me he's hung-over from the several bottles of fine wine supplied by FredT and Mirthful Me the night before. (Lightweight)

I got your "lightweight" buddy!

I truly want to THANK Outrageo, MajorMalfunction, PapaJake, Mirthful Me and Fred T., for TOTALLY helping out!

WOW! This is a SHOW folks! Tens of Thousands of people here today and more expected tomorrow.

MirthfulMe and MajorMalFuction HANDLED the "booth" for us while John Lear "did the John Lear".

John drew a CROWD people, love or hate him (I strongly suggest LOVING HIM, he's the REAL DEAL, humanity wise.
) I can personally attest to the fact the man knows how to "talk to the peeps".

Johnny and Dave have been OFF THE HOOK, Dave is getting his HEAD LIT ON FIRE as I type, he can explain later...

George Noory says HI to everyone at AboveTopSecret.com as do all the "notables" here...

The dinner banquet beckons and the Springer is HUNGRY, we'll have a VIDEO UPDATE up-loaded before the night ends, barring any unforeseen disasters, that should be worth the time for the comedic quality at a minimum.

Springer...

[edit on 8-25-2007 by Springer]

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

What a great pic, thanks for posting that SO. What a crew!! Wish I could be there.

Gad! We WISH you were here too bro! Talk about a bunch of OLD MEN! I never realized how much I've AGED until I saw this pic!

We need some YOUNG GUNS here tomorrow anybody?

Springer...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Hi all,

Great pics seems like you guys are having great fun.
Enjoy the food and please upload the video can´t wait to see you guys in action luring / converting people hehe

BTW Springer could I buy an ATS shirt i´ll pay everything including shipping to EU? Would be awesome I would then be the only one in this part of the world representing ATS

Maybe an idea for mass production!

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi

OMG I just realised I have missed the ATS gear store all the time since I registered LOL.

I found it now!!
www.cafepress.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I truly want to THANK Outrageo, MajorMalfunction, PapaJake, Mirthful Me and Fred T., for TOTALLY helping out!

Oh, stop now, I'm blushing. I thought I was butting in and taking over the joint!

posted on Aug, 25 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

My god, you just did the unthinkable, I knew the picture looked familiar and I knew it was linked with the military.

What can I say you never know who may be behind or within the three amigos.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Great updates guys. Im still saddened at the chain of events keeping me from meeting and hanging with you. Awesome Job Major and Mirth for helpin the gang out with the booth. Sounds like a blast. Wish all members coulda made it there. Next time im flyin and renting a vehicle. Cant wait to see more updates.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join