It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet John Lear, Dave Rabbit, Johnny Anonymous and Springer in person.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Excellent!, it's nice to put a face to the name Springer, i'm over here in the UK and wish i was there of course, hope you all could make a trip over here some day!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

we'll have a VIDEO UPDATE up-loaded before the night ends, barring any unforeseen disasters,

Well, I guess that Makers, Er.....unforeseen disasters must have kept Springer from posting the vid, I'll bet maybe this afternoon
C'mon guys its already 7:30 here in Cali, where are ya

Man I bet you guys are having a BLAST! can't wait to hear all about it!!!! I need to get me on of those Tinfoil hats.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by kleverone]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have a feeling the "unforeseen disaster" was a repeat of the booze-up they had in the steak house on the first night. Dehydration and hangover and UFOs -- Oh, My!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I need to get me on of those Tinfoil hats.

I have spotted a few at walmart, they were all XXXlarge,

funny though,

they called them roasting pans

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The video just didn't get done last night, by the end of the day we were all so darn tired we knew it would be a crappy job at best if we tried it.

We just couldn't imagine torturing the incredible Members of AboveTopSecret.com with a second rate video so we didn't. We will hopefully get one up today come heck or high water.

My plan is to get the camera set up BEFORE our feet are ready to fall off!
I have to say that this convention/expo is a HUGE EVENT and the people are here in HUGE numbers and we are doing our best to "represent" and it's work, dam GOOD work but work none the less.

Off to breakfast, and another day of mixing it up in San Jose.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Glad to hear that things are going well and that fun is being had by all. Very Glad to hear that the tunout is large and that ATS is getting lots of exposure. We will be anxiously awaitng the video.
Try not to burn yourself out, and have fun!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'd love to read some updates on what's actually going on. What's happening at the ATS booth? What kinds of questions are you being asked? Who won the nine-legged relay race and the reptilian egg toss?

And what the heck costs $60 at John Lear's booth? It can't be the tin foil hats. Or is it doubling as the Alli Lear Kissing Booth?

How 'bout scanning and posting an event program so we can at least see what we're missing?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

How 'bout scanning and posting an event program so we can at least see what we're missing?

Oh! I can do that, but you'll have to give me a couple minutes.

Here's the only pic I took yesterday. My autoflash wasn't working, so I had to clean it up:

Springer and Mirthful Me at the booth ...

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing that, Two cool dudes!!! I love the earpiece MM. Always on the job eh?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
OK rather than scan it, the whole thing is online:

Schedule

Speakers

Event Home

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

What's happening at the ATS booth? What kinds of questions are you being asked? Who won the nine-legged relay race and the reptilian egg toss?

LMAO! I could just imagine that.

What about the "kiss a sexy Grey booth" or the anal probing booth?

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Looks like you guys are having a blast.

I too would like to know more of the nitty gritty on how ATS is doing there in general compared to the rest of the event. Is ATS making some big crowds or is there just too many people there to tell?

Are people interested in ATS? What do they think?

I bet you anything that there are C2C followers there to see George Noory that have never heard of ATS before. It was nice of George Noory to say high, tell him that we said high back.

Are you guys still doing a beauty contest or did you decide not too?

Did Alli come to the event with John Lear, If so can you take another picture of her - I think she is beautiful.

Oh yeah, and could you guys provide more pictures in general please.

[edit on 8/26/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

And what the heck costs $60 at John Lear's booth? It can't be the tin foil hats. Or is it doubling as the Alli Lear Kissing Booth?

I don't know about anyone else but that sounds like a bargain to me.

Just kidding John. Don't send "those" guys after me.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Heres a thought. Could one of the upper powers that be see if there has been an upswing in new membership over the weekend and maybe give us some numbers as compared to a normal weekend. Id be interested to see just how many at the expo came home and signed up onto ATS if thats possible.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hey Silver, check this link.

You can also reach it from the ATS Stats button in the toolbar under the banner.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

Wow! I'd say the numbers are up!

New member accounts: Past 7 days: 1,937
New member accounts: Past 30 days: 2,244

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'd say that that has everything to do with the UFO Haiti thread. I've seen so-o-o-o-o-o many posts lately by members who've joined in the past 10 days or so.

And it seems that many of 'em haven't bothered to read the T&C pages before diving into ATS head-on.

Perhaps an auto-email should be sent to new members explaining the mission of ATS and what pages to study before posting? Just a thought.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Wow! I'd say the numbers are up!

Wonderful! People are starting to become more aware of ATS and what we have to offer in the way of community and intelligent ( well, most of the time) discussion. I also noticed that the number of members who are podcasting is up to 194 which I know is gratifying to you, Klev, as it is to me; does anyone know if ther is any way to see how much of that number is just for the last 30-60 days? Just wondering.

Also, I found out that spreading the word about ATS to friends and acquaintances can have a great influence; I have two friends who have signed up in the last week just from me telling them about ATS and showing them how to get here.

[Edited to add: I just tried accessing the PDF reports for May, June & July and recieved Adobe reader error messages telling me that the files were damaged and could not be repaired. What's up with that? ]

[edit on 8/26/2007 by lightseeker]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hey Springer! Where is that Video you promised!!!

j/k

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Must of been havin' such a good time that they forgot about us.

[edit on 27/8/2007 by enjoies05]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join