It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet John Lear, Dave Rabbit, Johnny Anonymous and Springer in person.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
While I love having my name bandied about, even by Lear, I must say a few things.

1. Mr. Lear, Sir, please don't deny that you are unwilling, or incapable of stooping to my lower than the gutter level. I know you are. You know you are and your fans know you are. You just say it nicer so it comes across as less gutter-ish (new word, you can use it).

2. Springer, when that sash pinning goes down, please make sure the video camera gets full coverage as I want to see Val's smile juxtaposed with Mr. Lear's grimace at the point of pinnage.

3. Val, thanks for pointing out the hypocrisy.

4. I will not be attending this convention for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, Mr. Lear and I cannot be within 50 feet of eachother and this space includes physical being as well as our egos and, speaking for myself here, my ego covers a bit more ground than that.

5. John, make sure you write a special note on the foil cap for me. I have a special place in my office for all my ATS artifacts and documents and I want that to be visible by all that enter. (I'm dead serious about that).

I'm thinking of sending a camera crew in to document the whole event, especially the goings on around the ATS posse. I'm thinking we might have a new series here. Something like Entourage, only with tin and titor instead of T & A.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I just looked my Wife in the eye (with a straight face no less) and told her that I have to attend a Convention in San Jose this month. The look in her eyes tells me that unless I can qualify this as a business trip it may not be in the cards.
Sounds like fun to me? I have to wonder how many ATSer's are worried it is a Government attempt to learn the identities of ATS members?

Now, if this were to feature Crakeur, Val and John Lear in a WW-Something Cage Match? Might even get ESPN coverage? You folks ready to put on some wrestling costumes? I have to admit that is some of the most civilized flaming I've seen.

John,
Will you be bringing your collection of documents, photo's...........?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hey Springer !! Hope all is well with you. Sorry Won't be able to attend, Perhap's next time.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
As you all know AboveTopSecret.com will be holding their annual beauty contest at the BayAreaUFOExpo. I will be personally selecting the most beautiful contestants and bestowing the coveted AboveTopSecret.com beauty contestant sash. (Cellphone and room number is the only information that is required).

As you all know the AboveTopSecret.com beauty contest in not gender specific as we are looking only for that special 'inner beauty' so I have taken the liberty of modeling the sash:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
lol That's Awesome John.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Oh.. How I want to be there.... I'm sorry I'll miss it.

I hope there will be plenty of pictures.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I can only say that I am GLAD John is picking the winners!

Springer...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
My daughter Alli will be there too:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I wish I had the means, visiting the convention would be fascinating. An opportunity to meet John Lear in person would be reason enough to go. Speaking of whom, I find some of the comments here in regards to him to be a bit tacky, not to mention a poor reflection of the positions held by those who made them.

Edit:
Best wishes to all who do attend, I hope you have a blast.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by seeingevil]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow John, Allie looks much like you

Klev? when did you get 'moderated' lookin so official?
congrats Mr. Erone!!

[edit on 18-8-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Why just last week, you didn't see the fireworks?
THank you by the way. I hope I can live up to the standards of all the Jedi..er Moderators before me

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Why just last week, you didn't see the fireworks?

No dude I so missed it
I was overwhelmed last week with the 'back to school'
frenzy as my son is starting his first year at High School, so please forgive me for being so remiss.
You shall be a great Padawan to be sure, the T-shirt days it all.

[edit on 18-8-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well blow me down. Mirthful Me just hipped me to this in chat a few minutes ago. I wont be able to make both days. But i am definitely gonna make it for saturday all day.

I am very excited to meet you guys on a personal and face to face level. This should be GREAT.

Will it be one of those hi, how ya doin, move it along kinda things or will we be able to hang out and shoot the bull with you guys for a bit? Just curious cuz im not seein a whole lotta other exhibits that are turnin my crank. Oh well, its all good, ill accomplish what i came to do just by meeting you guys.

And John the offer still stands for a good steak and lobster dinner whenever you come through the central valley here in Cali.

Well that dinner invitation stands for any ATS member comin through town but i invited John when he first came here. Just reminding him of it.

(edited for Mirthful Me)

[edit on 19-8-2007 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by S1LV3R4D0

Will it be one of those hi, how ya doin, move it along kinda things or will we be able to hang out and shoot the bull with you guys for a bit? Just curious cuz im not seein a whole lotta other exhibits that are turnin my crank. Oh well, its all good, ill accomplish what i came to do just by meeting you guys.

Its always a hang out shoot the bull at the Expo. We hang out at the tables to sell stuff (like the AboveTopSecret.com Official John Lear Tin Foil Hat) and interview beauty contestant candidates and try and enlighten the masses. Then we all go for lunch after we find someone to pay who wants to hang out with us at lunch and hear the secrets of the universe discussed. Then at cocktail time in the lounge there is more hanging out with more beauty contestant interviews (remember its the INNER BEAUTY) and more divulging of secrets of the universe.

Then we all go to the banquet on Saturday night where there is more hanging out with the group from ATS either at our table or one near by.

After the banquet we retire to the lounge and wait for party invitations to come in. There are always several parties in several of the suites going on after the banquet. So I usually send a scout up to see whos there, what the snacks are and if there are any likely beauty contestants with the inner beauty that we prefer. If the party meets our standards we go up and bless them with our presence.

We should get around to the finals in the beauty contest around 2am. And after I make the selections and announce the winners it will be time for a little libation and cigars which is usually held out at the patio by the pool so we can watch for any UFO's in the California skies.

The gang usually meets for breakfast around 8 to be ready to open up the tables and start interviewing beauty contestants for nexts years Expo and more hanging out and enlightening of the masses. Sunday is just a repeat of Saturday except the parties start a little earlier because everybody is tired of enlightening the masses and just wants to get down to the hard partying. See you there.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Gee, John, it's too bad Alli had to crash her baby-blue Hummer at the side of the pool. Maybe if she wins the contest (and doesn't just model the sash), you'll be able to get her a new one...

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It is time...

The principals are converging on San Jose as I post this... And I'm sneaking out of the office by 1:00 pm to make my way...

Incriminating photos to follow.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
WE ARE HERE...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Firmly ensconsed...

They even hung an old tire on a rope for me...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   

UFO buffs converge on San Jose

San Francisco Chronicle

San Francisco Chronicle
Kevin Fagan, Chronicle Staff Writer
Friday, August 24, 2007

But the aim of the expo is dead serious, evidenced by the veritable flying saucer-full of authorities in the field of "UFO-ology" - ranging from former CIA spy pilot John Lear (son of the Lear Jet inventor) to William Birnes, best-selling author of true-crime books.

"There are a lot of people out of their trees about this stuff, and hucksters who prey on the true believers, but that just goes with the territory," said Mark Allen, who as co-owner of AboveTopSecret.com is one of the main speakers. "Heck, on my Web site, we even get people who say they're having tea with an alien right now.

"On the other hand, we also get astrophysicists who understand there is life out there in space and really know their business. We have NASA people on our site. This is a serious subject."

His Web site is a sort of MySpace for UFO and conspiracy buffs. Created in 1997, it drew 3.3 million posts in the past three years from all over the world.

Lear will tackle the subject of civilizations on the moon and cover-ups of U.S. mining operations there.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Sounds good would love to make it out.. But I know sooner or later you guys will come to florida
I notice many florida ATS members!
We would love to have you here in sunny florida.. But in the mean time have fun with that over there!

Ill be there in spirit!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join