posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:54 AM
While I love having my name bandied about, even by Lear, I must say a few things.
1. Mr. Lear, Sir, please don't deny that you are unwilling, or incapable of stooping to my lower than the gutter level. I know you are. You know
you are and your fans know you are. You just say it nicer so it comes across as less gutter-ish (new word, you can use it).
2. Springer, when that sash pinning goes down, please make sure the video camera gets full coverage as I want to see Val's smile juxtaposed with Mr.
Lear's grimace at the point of pinnage.
3. Val, thanks for pointing out the hypocrisy.
4. I will not be attending this convention for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, Mr. Lear and I cannot be within 50 feet of eachother and
this space includes physical being as well as our egos and, speaking for myself here, my ego covers a bit more ground than that.
5. John, make sure you write a special note on the foil cap for me. I have a special place in my office for all my ATS artifacts and documents and I
want that to be visible by all that enter. (I'm dead serious about that).
I'm thinking of sending a camera crew in to document the whole event, especially the goings on around the ATS posse. I'm thinking we might have a
new series here. Something like Entourage, only with tin and titor instead of T & A.