It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Underground Base in the Chinese - Indian Border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch

Mike - I take this comment of yours with the spirit in which it was said - Humour. That's ok by me. Even if we agree that you have been in the Indian Army (according to you), it's highly unlikely that this kind of top secret information would be shared with the ranks and file in any Army. Quite probably, officers in the lower rungs might just be handed over the instructions just for deployment. I don't think it's a practice in any Army to give details about top secret operations etc to everyone. So, your argument that since you have 'been there and seen all' stands negated.

Hmmm…Now how do I answer that? OK, now that you asked, let me clarify that I was not in the ‘rank and file’ of the Army! Senior Army officers are obviously privy to what the heck’s going on in their area of responsibility, which in my case was more than a hundred kilometers along the I-C border. Add to this, friends of neighboring brigades and the area of responsibility adds up to a thousand kilometers!

Now, we are supposed to know our areas as well as the back of our hands. With all those patrols from our battalions carrying out area domination as well as recon 24x7, it’s not possible that we didn’t know of a UFO base there. Simple logic! And to cap it all, we have India Daily telling us that armored brigades were sent there for security of those UFO bases? Now don’t you think this is a load of bullsh!t?

OK. I can’t say if there are alien bases deep inside Chinese territory, out of range of our available recon assets. But there are none towards the Indian side.

Cheers! Happy hunting! If you get more info like coordinates etc, just U2U me and I’ll verify from friends up there!

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I think that others have rightly questioned the veracity of this as a "news" article. I do believe that it may be possible that if some UFOs are vehicles from other planets or civilizations, that it does seem possible that there may be some "underground UFO bases" on the Earth's moon and other planets such as Mars and their moons.

It is also possible that underground bases may exist on earth where entrances are hidden deep undersea, in lakes or perhaps in remote areas, such as Tibet.

Certainly, legends exist of many such bases where other civilizations live. The legend of Agharta (Agharti, Shambhala) in Tibet suggests a civilization of high spiritual knowledge. Likewise the Hopi have legends of their emergence from underground caverns where they lived with the "Ant People" in the area known as the "Four Corners".

Do these legends emerge from peoples imagination? Are they some sort of a "shared dream reality"?

I don't believe much that has been written about Dulce as being the location of an underground base as we know that these stories originated as disinformation. But is it possible that there might be some truth to the notion of underground "UFO" bases in the SW USA?

Some years ago, long before I was really much interested in UFOs, I met a man at the Lynnwood bar in North Vancouver who seemed convinced that I shared with him some secret knowledge relating to "Four Corners". He told be he was Apache (he looked Apache), and that he had worked with US Special Forces at some sort of secret underground base at Four Corners. I recall he mentioned something about aliens but I guess I just couldn't believe what he was saying. He seemed genuinely disappointed and mystified that I had no awareness about the material he was talking about. At the time, I wasn't aware of the stories about UFO and US military underground bases in this area.

I still don't believe the aliens have any joint ops with US military but something about this old encounter does make me wonder if part of this just might be true.

The Road to Shambhala

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Could you please found out WHERE EXACTLY your friend worked?
I'm no longer in touch with this friend but know someone who is. I'll call him some time this week and see what I can find out. I'm optimistic about getting more details as this other friend has a memory like an elephant and loves a good story too. Thanks for the star.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

let me clarify that I was not in the ‘rank and file’ of the Army! Senior Army officers are obviously privy to what the heck’s going on in their area of responsibility, which in my case was more than a hundred kilometers along the I-C border. Add to this, friends of neighboring brigades and the area of responsibility adds up to a thousand kilometers!

Mike - Pardon me if I assumed a bit too much. My point was not to say that since you might be unaware of the goings on in the area you might be in the rank and file. I stand corrected.

Now since you had many square kilometers of area under your close observation - I have another question for you. Can you please tell us a little bit about the 'no-mans' land there? Is it patrolled by both the armies? Sorry if I'am sounding dumb but have no clue about these so called - No mans Lands
And like you have said in your post above,is it likely that there is something going on on the Chinese side of the border? Whats your opinion? Did you guys ever hear sounds which looked strange? Did your electronic equipments show unwarranted receptions at any time? Can you also please ask your friends to tell about the local legends related to the place?

It will be a great favour to me in my quest to prove or dispove this news item. I'am dead curious.

AryanWatch

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
OK, Aryan, since you seem to be pretty curious, I’ll try and answer your questions as long as they don’t impinge on security per se!

Now since you had many square kilometers of area under your close observation - I have another question for you. Can you please tell us a little bit about the 'no-mans' land there? Is it patrolled by both the armies?

A no-man’s land is a strip running parallel to the border. Patrols from both sides remain within their own areas except during flag meetings which are used to sort out any local issues. During this time, a common RV is selected within no-man’s land where personnel from both armies interact. An Intelligence rep is always co-opted. (Did I need to say that?
)

And like you have said in your post above, is it likely that there is something going on, on the Chinese side of the border? What’s your opinion? Did you guys ever hear sounds which looked strange? Did your electronic equipments show unwarranted receptions at any time?

Well, as for stuff going on within the Chinese border, we can pick up anything within the range of our available assets. But anything deeper, we can’t know. This is where the civilian sleuths take over. You can call them agents. But electronic eavesdropping can tell you a lot from what’s happening well inside opposing territory. But remember there’s ECM and ECCM. A darn cat and mouse game if ever there was one!

Can you also please ask your friends to tell about the local legends related to the place?

Yeah! There are a lot of legends as brought out by many posters on this thread. But they remain just legends. Things could have happened hundreds of years ago on which these have been based. There’s one of a huge underground city on the Tibetan border. But I don’t know if that’s true. The Chinese could probably throw some light on this!

I cannot discount the possibility of a strange illuminated object which could have been seen by locals in the area. But as I have mentioned earlier, some Chinese met balloons have blown across the border but pretty high up. These are sometimes illuminated for easy retrieval during darkness. These could well have been mistaken for those strange lights which have been translated as UFO sightings.

But keep looking! Who knows, the aliens may actually show up some day!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
If you really wanna know if there are any underground worlds, then you should do a search for a place called AGARTHA. Below is a map, showing Agartha, with various entrances from our world, which I believe was the basis of the Shaver Mysteries.

Below is a news story that shows a lost city. This is important because it shows there are undiscovered places as yet hidden across the world, so why not alien bases in India/China?

Lost city could rewrite history...bbc news

The Himalayas is said to have a base too with the entrance in the mountains.

On the subject of 'First Contact' made with India by EBE's in Ladakh

In Leh, Ladakh, according to Tsering Spalzang, a senior
official, any paranormal activities are happening with the
knowledge of the Indian Army. There are zones that Indian
Army and Air Force block for security reasons.

The Ladakh valley is heavily secured by the Indian Government. It is a
sensitive area and no one is allowed in these sensitive
areas - neither from Indian side nor from Chinese side. The
terrain is such that it is impossible to find hidden
underground structures under massive mountains - you are
looking at core Himalayas.

Story about half-way down the page

[edit on 26/7/2007 by deaman88]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I dont use google earth that well so I was wondering if someone could find this place with google earth and post the link here so we could check it out? (unless its been done already .. ?)

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88

On the subject of 'First Contact' made with India by EBE's in Ladakakh

[edit on 26/7/2007 by deaman88]

Thanks for your contribution, but also read the thread: We were looking for sources other than the newspaper "India Daily" as all sources have only copied from an unverified source from that newspaper.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deaman88
The Himalayas is said to have a base too with the entrance in the mountains.

On the subject of 'First Contact' made with India by EBE's in Ladakh

In Leh, Ladakh, according to Tsering Spalzang, a senior
official, any paranormal activities are happening with the
knowledge of the Indian Army. There are zones that Indian
Army and Air Force block for security reasons.

The Ladakh valley is heavily secured by the Indian Government. It is a
sensitive area and no one is allowed in these sensitive
areas - neither from Indian side nor from Chinese side. The
terrain is such that it is impossible to find hidden
underground structures under massive mountains - you are
looking at core Himalayas.

Story about half-way down the page

Have you checked the original source? ........

'Newspaper Report from the India Daily'

Darn! Can someone refer us to some other CREDIBLE sources? We're going round in circles! Oh man. How do I get this pulp tabloid India Daily out of my hair??

[edit on 26-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hello all, interesting subject. It would be nice if more time was spent digging up whatever possible rather than discounting something because of 'who' ran the story. CNN may be the biggest political spin station on the planet, but that doeesn't mean everything they report is a lie. The same may be for the India source.

Judgement clouds our options, and rarely provides value add to one's life.

That aside, (and not having read the whole thread so please excuse me if I post something already mentioned), I have been studying UFO's, underground bases and the story behind the posted article for 11 years. Here is some information I hope is helpful:

a) Recently, Sanskrit documents discovered by the Chinese in Lhasa were sent to India to be studied by experts there. Dr Ruth Reyna of the university of Chandigarth said the manuscripts contain directions for building interplanetary spaceships.

b) The crustal area of this part of the world is unlike any other except on one other place on earth. Here the crust is overlapping, making it twice as thick as normal, an excellent place for underground activity/bases/caves...whatever. If one has an open mind, this would be an excellent terrain with the advantage for long term settlement

c) The ancient Indian culture speaks of Vimana, flying craft used in antiquity by the kings and princes of times gone past. How these craft were made was written into elaborate and sometimes misleading poems, but understanding the technology today has made it a lot easier to decipher these poems. Perhaps the Indian Government has been busy after all

d) I saw a mention about the Shaver Mysteries above. Although they are entertaining reading (just read some the other day coincidently), these works are based on prior books written (can provide names of authors for those interested), including those of Wilhelm Reichh, who was locked up for 13 years in a mental institute and the courts had his books abolished. The Shaver Mysteries are fiction based on some threads of fact, one being that there are underground tunnel systems in many parts of the world, and some even say interconnected (can't prove the latter).

e) Saucer craft may once have been alien, but these days they certainly are both alien and man-made. The STS models made in germany before and during WWII are a great example of how far technology already was back then. And that was before an alien craft was shot down at Rosswell (if you look at David Sereda's 'from here to Andromeda' you will hear an interview with Boyd Bushmann from Lockheed Martin, who knows of the person from the air force who shot that UFO down) and reverse engineering started.

f) Whether alien or man-made, this region of the world is excellent for such operations, and should not be discounted so quickly. Stranger things have been known to be true.

g) This story may be a reprint, but it certainly isn't new. 2 years ago I was hearing these reports already, but have to date found no photo evidence of sightings from this region (don't expect too many people living there to own digital cameras and such). If anyone can, I would love to see them.

This doesn't mean that I am right, maybe I am completely wrong, but hope to have provided some more info for those interested. I can not say for sure what is correct or not, and don't think any of us should focus on that until we have put all the info we have on the table.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nextstep
Hello all, interesting subject. It would be nice if more time was spent digging up whatever possible rather than discounting something because of 'who' ran the story.

It does matter because people keep posting "new" and "further" evidence, but all that "further" and "new" evidence leads back to the very same article.

Your contributions are good. But before mixing all kinds of stories, bringing ancient vimana aircraft, the shaver mystery, etc. into the picture, it would be interesting to find an additional source of information on the KONGKA LA place at the border between China and India. Thats what this whole thread was opened for.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Skyfloating, well said and you are right. It is neither my intention to offend or to let the conversation drift away from the original thread. I am suggesting that by looking at it from a larger perspective one may be able to gather or find extra information on the subject, which can then ultimately be shared again on this forum. My information is also nothing more than an extrapolation of subjects already touched on within the thread.

As a possible additional information source on this matter, the two locations of Agarthi and Shambala (which have still not been properly identified and located) may well be in this region, although the two should not be seen as one and the same place.

The Nazis in WWII also investigated in this area of the world after hearing about occult magic and apparently made some interesting discoveries, following which a plane of monks were flown back to germany (and later found dead by suicide in a bunker when the russians marched into Berlin - sidenote). Digging around on this subject on the net may also give some insights.

Thanks again for your constructive criticism, I will keep this in mind in future postings.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nextstep

Thanks again for your constructive criticism, I will keep this in mind in future postings.

Well, I am well aware of the shambalah and agartha and nazi and tibetan tales and truths. But maybe I am wrongly assuming that everyone else at ATS is aware of them too, so I am not really critisising your post. No matter how and what, lets find out all we can about the himalayas!:-)

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
yes, there are PLENTY of reports and rumours of underground tunnels and cities in that region. some do see the region as the spiritual center of earth. And some of the most interesting and "hardcore" spiritual teachings come from the areas of kashmir and tibet.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
so is this gonna be another thread that doesnt follow up or is someone from the area going to tell us more about konga la?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
SF- No this will not be one of such topics. I'am planning to travel to the place. I'am applying for my visa and hopefully should be there by 20th of this month. My plan is to do the following:

1. Meet up with the locals and with the help of an interpreter,take down my own notes and also record the original testimonies.

2. Meet up(informally) with the Indian Army personnel(if allowed) and try to gather more information on the subject. This will be crucial as the original news article has quoted Indian Army Officials.

3. Take photos of whichever areas of kongka la possible.

4. Find out the wherabouts of the Staff Reporter from India Daily and also try and find the sources quoted in the article.

Please help me in figuring out whether I need to add some more 'to dos' in this list.I have planned a ten day trip.

AryanWatch

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I congratulate you on your sincerity and commitment. Most people are only armchair researches that base their views on the media of internet and tv rather than first-hand-experience. Great!

I have no further items for your to-do-list, except that you fully enjoy the trip even if you dont find anything out and also remain open for finding out OTHER things related to UFOs or Mysteries while there. Also, before going, it might be a good idea to schedule an appointment with some spiritual leader of some monastery for added benefit.

I am impressed and look forward to your reports on ATS.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I'am planning to travel to the place. I'am applying for my visa and hopefully should be there by 20th of this month.

Excellent! Needless to say, you'll find the scenery breath taking! It'll remind you of the stark beauty of Afghanistan, if you've been there! By the way, where are you from?

My plan is to do the following:

1. Meet up with the locals and with the help of an interpreter, take down my own notes and also record the original testimonies.

Good idea. Don't forget to take warm clothing along - it's pretty windy and cold! If you ain't used to the high altitude do take along a portable oxygen bottle.

2. Meet up(informally) with the Indian Army personnel(if allowed) and try to gather more information on the subject. This will be crucial as the original news article has quoted Indian Army Officials.

May be a trifle difficult. You (and they) would need permission from the Defense Ministry for interviewing men in uniform, especially if you're not an Indian!

3. Take photos of whichever areas of kongka la possible.

Sorry chum! No cameras and vids allowed beyond the base.

4. Find out the wherabouts of the Staff Reporter from India Daily and also try and find the sources quoted in the article.

All the best! Write to the ed here! I haven't received a reply since the last two years! You may be lucky.

Please help me in figuring out whether I need to add some more 'to dos' in this list.I have planned a ten day trip.
AryanWatch

Be prepared for the rough and tumble. There are no 5 star hotels within 500 miles! But some tourist shacks are available in Leh town which aren't too comfortable. Nothing to write home about really!

So let the debriefing begin as soon as you return.
And hope you aren't disappointed!

And oh yes, take some Vodka along to keep you warm and in high spirits!!

Cheers!
Mike.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

So let the debriefing begin as soon as you return.
And hope you aren't disappointed!

And oh yes, take some Vodka along to keep you warm and in high spirits!!

[edit on 31-7-2007 by mikesingh]

Aryan Watch: Stick to the firm conviction that you WILL uncover something interesting and unusual and you wont be disappointed.
And dont let Vodka cloud your perception.

For extra motivation imagine mikesingh to be a disinformation agent attempting to divert your quest:-)

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Interesting thread. Nice to see someone actually willing to do the legwork - AryanWatch, you rock!

I wish I could have come along, since its been a dream of mine to visit Ladakh. someday perhaps...

The region is quite interesting as Mike has alluded to, due to tensions between India and China, and the Pakistan-occupied regions of Kashmir not being too far off. So dont be surprised if you find high security stopping you, wish you more luck in that sense. (A tip - a few rupees will take you high places, literally).

this also reminds me of strange occurances in the region - not UFO stuff - a mountain of iron core with the ability to pull a Maruti Gypsy up a slope with no engine running. Was on TV (back in India) a long time back (10+ years).

that would also be an interesting place to visit if you can find it. (sorry, I do not have more details)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join