It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Underground Base in the Chinese - Indian Border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lamâshtu
is this kongka la? if you search googlemaps for kongka la pass' coordinates (34.330000, 79.050000 / +34° 19' 48.00", +79° 3' 0.00") you can see some strange hole/funnel like structures just a bit west of it ... anyone knows what those are?

Yea just saw them, yea its a bit weird, there are just a few holes confined in a small area near the border(google earth says so). And I searched for other holes like that in the area but could find none, thus they donot seem to be geographic formations, but then again i could not find any military installation, but that maybe due to low resolution of the pictures and good camouflage used by the military...
AriS

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Aryan, sorry to prick your bubble!! This stuff-in-the-Himalayas is a load of !@#$%^!!

You see, the original source is - hold your breath - India Daily!!
Now I got hold of this 'news', I think sometime way back in 2005, from the same article in this daily. I wrote to the editor several times asking him to identify that so called staff reporter and the credibility of this info. But I received no reply.

You see, I have operated there in Leh and Ladakh for quite some time conducting spec ops and so know the area pretty well. There's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, I assure you. Or we would've known if there was something fishy going on.

Yes there were a few coloured balloons that blew across from the Chinese side, but these were just the meteorological types.

India’s Special Forces and intelligence agencies visit the area... www.ufodigest.com...

Yeah right! And we didn't find hair nor hide of those so called lights (UFOs). So all this is a load of pure unadulterated bullsh!t!

Relax, Aryan! There's nothing to really get excited about!

Cheers!

[edit on 23-7-2007 by mikesingh]

are you kidding man? you should know how things are dealt within the army.

if there are ufos, the military will not tell. the only reliable sources can be first hand witnesses and documentation.

what do you mean you have been there as spec ops? really?

maybe you want to tell about a little about that.

[edit on 23/7/07 by cometa]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
it sounds like a reptillian base that is 100-200 miles below ground. I've also hear of people talking about triangular shaped UFO's as those belonging to reptillians. that is my humble opinion but i could be wrong.

i forgot to add, i wonder if that area has a large number of missing children...

[edit on 23-7-2007 by LooseLipsSinkShips]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AryanWatch
2. China and India have had excellent relations( except for the 1962 war) and are like two giants on the rise. It would make sense for them to keep the world uninformed about these activities.

Tolerating each other out of necessity and having great relations are totally different things. China and India would not conduct secret military research projects so close to each other because they don't trust each other. The only people that MAY conduct secret projects together may be the US and UK, and that is a MAYBE.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Doesnt this thread belong moved to the "Area 51 & Other Facilities" section of the forum?

[edit on 23-7-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
The news story originates from India daily - which is like Pravda.ru or the Weekly World News ....

Unless there is verification from another source one should treat the story with great caution

Not only that, but no real evidence of any kind is supplied in the article. I looked hard for it, and could not find one jot thereof.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cometa
Are you kidding man? you should know how things are dealt within the army.

You telling me? Yeah! I should know because I have three decades of experience behind me!

If there are ufos, the military will not tell. the only reliable sources can be first hand witnesses and documentation.

Oh? First hand witnesses? Reliable? Documentation? Like the Majestic files?

what do you mean you have been there as spec ops? really?

maybe you want to tell about a little about that.

I mean what I've said and don't find the necessity to elucidate.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The area in which kashmir, tibet and ladakh lie does have a long history of weirdness.

Unfortunately, if you search google, you find that all reports on the area trace back to that "india daily" report by an anonymous "staff reporter". We dont know who wrote it, we dont know the guys sources and apparently he or his newspaper wont even respond to emails.

Questions that would have to be resolved in this thread are:

1. Is it true that tourists and inhabitants dont have access to the area because it is a military zone or a disputed zone?

2. Is it true that residing lamas confirm "strange lights" and UFO-sightings? (This might be true, type in "kongka la" at youtube and you will find a tourist to the ladakh region confirming this)

3. Have Chinese and Indian Ufology publications and researchers (other than india daily) ever mentioned or written about this? - This could be answered by the thread-poster from india

4. Why have american websites such as Ufoarea and Ufodigest taken over the story?

5. Is India not one of the few governments that publicly acknowledges the existence of UFOs?

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This would make sense as the Veda stories are full of flying machines piloted by Gods.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
www.china.org.cn... this unfortunately doesnt talk too much about WHERE children go missing the most in china but 20000 children go missing in china a year this could have a tie ill keep looking for info on this specific area were talking about

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, with a population as high as chinas, you would need to know WHERE they go missing before assuming any tie. Maybe you can find some data on this as I am too lazy to at the moment. .

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Okay from what I know, the secret place in the Himalaya's is a legend originating from the buddhist monks who believed the 'enlightened' ones could access a hidden place (supposedly a beautiful underground world only accesable via a hidden route in the mountains known only to the elders), this place is called Shambala*

This may support the hollow earth theory...

But in my opinion, I believe our 3rd dimensional sense sometimes hide things from us, and only by reaching a higher vibrational state can we access or 'see' the hidden world. This may be why only the higher monks could find this place.

Maybe through meditation, psychadelics, yoga and other such influences, can we tap into this higher stream of unconscious energy?

[Slightly off topic]
* For you comic fans, there was an issue of 2000AD were many legends like shambala were mentioned. The characters ventured high inot the Himalaya's and a psychic character found a way into the hidden world. For the life of me I cannot remember which one it was.

*Not sure if that is the correct spelling.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by mr-lizard]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Ref first post:

No, that's us, sorry to disappoint. Look up a photo of these triangular craft in the book "Angels And Demons". Nothing mysterious. They only go Mach 15, not the speed of light!

[edit on 23-7-2007 by thefatlady]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have read articles similar to this one before, but given the questionable sources, never posted anything on it. I'm glad to see that someone finally posted from a credible source.

I think that this is absolutely plausible and is probably taking place unbeknownst to anyone. Apparently, if you try to enter the region in question, you will encounter heavily armed guards to deter you from invesigating any further.

Given the simplistic nature of the region, the only thing that inhabitants could do is tell the story to others around them, which would make it seem like a legend or something.

When a news outlet gets a hold of the floating craft and flashing lights, then this will get more creedence for sure.

Great post.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I will re-post my questions because I really think they need some answering in this thread. I wont be satisfied with the usual pro and con responses.

1. Is it true that tourists and inhabitants dont have access to the area because it is a military zone or a disputed zone?

2. Is it true that residing lamas confirm "strange lights" and UFO-sightings? (This might be true, type in "kongka la" at youtube and you will find a tourist to the ladakh region confirming this)

3. Have Chinese and Indian Ufology publications and researchers (other than india daily) ever mentioned or written about this? - This could be answered by the thread-poster from india

4. Why have american websites such as Ufoarea and Ufodigest taken over the story?

5. Is India not one of the few governments that publicly acknowledges the existence of UFOs?

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This story does go further back than the article in India Daily.
The German SS had an expedition in 1938-39 where they were going to invistigate the origins of the Aryan race in roughly the same region.

General Haushofer, a follower of Gurdjieff and later one of Hitler's main patrons, founded one such society. Its aim was to explore the origins of the Aryan race, and Haushofer named it the Vril Society, after Lytton's fictional creation. Its members practiced meditation to awaken the powers of Vril, the feminine cosmic energy. The Vril Society claimed to have links to Tibetan masters, apparently drawing on the ideas of Madame Blavatsky, the Theosophist who claimed to be in telepathic contact with spiritual masters in Tibet. In Germany, this blend of ancient myths and nineteenth-century scientific theories began to evolve into a belief that the Germans were the purest manifestation of the inherently superior Aryan race, whose destiny was to rule the world. These ideas were given scientific weight by ill-founded theories of eugenics and racist ethnography. Around 1919, the Vril Society gave way to the Thule Society (Thule Gesellschaft), which was founded in Munich by Baron Rudolf von Sebottendorf, a follower of Blavatsky. The Thule Society drew on the traditions of various orders such as the Jesuits, the Knights Templar, the Order of the Golden Dawn, and the Sufis. It promoted the myth of Thule, a legendary island in the frozen northlands that had been the home of a master race, the original Aryans. As in the legend of Atlantis (with which it is sometimes identified, the inhabitants of Thule were forced to flee from some catastrophe that destroyed their world. But the survivors had retained their magical powers and were hidden from the world, perhaps in secret tunnels in Tibet, where they might be contacted and subsequently bestow their powers on their Aryan descendants.

www.lightwatcher.com...

It's interesting to note that the name of the alleged nazi ufo's were called Vril's, correct me if i'm wrong.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by mclarenmp4]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
OK, sky. Since you insist on answers, I'll give it a try. Before going further, I'd suggest you read my earlier posts on this thread. Having said that, let's go to your questions!

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I will re-post my questions because I really think they need some answering in this thread. I wont be satisfied with the usual pro and con responses.

Not quite right. Certain areas in Leh and Ladakh have been opened to tourism. Others are restricted due to reasons of security. You see the Indian Army is deployed in the forward areas and one can't have all and sundry milling around the area. Are unauthorised people allowed to enter military bases with impunity? Same thing!

I have met with Lamas quite often. I haven't heard anyone talking about strange lights related to UFOs sightings as far as I know. So all this is speculation. As I had mentioned earlier, Chinese met balloons do drift into Indian territory, sometimes at night. These are sometimes illuminated for identification. They could have been mistaken for those mysterious lights. (UFOs)

3. Have Chinese and Indian Ufology publications and researchers (other than india daily) ever mentioned or written about this? - This could be answered by the thread-poster from india.

No. Nobody knows anything about this so called UFO base except some delusional anonymous staff reporter from India Daily!!

They haven't taken over the story! They've just reproduced it. After all anyone would jump for a story that'll increase their viewership!

NO. The Indian government has NOT publicly acknowledged the existence of UFOs. But yes, the Indian psyche accepts the reality of such flying objects which are part of their sacred mythology of yore.

I hope I've answered your questions!!

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Could someone post the screenshots of those holes? I can't seem to get Google Maps to work just right for me...

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I found an interesting area near there. Since I don't know for sure where there is, I'm guessing but in the general area.

These are all near 33 22' 46.10N, 79 43' 46.17"E on Google Earth. This area is higher resolution on Google Earth than the areas around it. Lots of structures and nice wide roads but no vehicles other than a few trucks parked near buildings. Near there it looks like abandoned villages maybe. There are also a couple of walls (? see photos) across roads that must be barriers of some sort.

Anybody know what any of this is?

Does what is in the red circle look like a crater or hole to anyone?

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It looks definitively military, but the hole looks like an ordinary sinkhole in sandy soil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join