It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Minute crop circle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
After reading all of that, I have to say my interest has been peaked. I am really interested in seeing the footage of the helicopters hovering around the field and apparently dropping chemicals and using "sound weapons" What could that possibly be for????? If this turns out to be a man made creation, it's fooled a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Will we ever see all these hours of footage ? I'am surprised to not have seen one single video yet !

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
That's quite an amazing crop circle, and though I have some doubt about all the claims of the people on-scene regarding their time-line, it's easily verifiable that it popped up overnight. And quite interesting all the continuing military activity surrounding it.

What came to mind when I looked at it was the theory that black holes are portals to other universes, and can sprout out a new one like offshoots on a plant.

Looks like a diagram of that theoretical multiverse to me. Too bad there was no "you are here" arrow included.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by niv
I'm not usually into crop circles but I thought that this report by Linda Howe was fascinating. It describes a large crop circle that, the evidence suggests, was created in 90 minutes or less. Actually, if I read this correctly, the implication is that it was created instantly with a flash of light but the better evidence is for 90 minutes.
Edited for typo
[edit on 20-7-2007 by niv]

The entire Helicopter thing is making a mountain out of a molehill.

My Friend lives in Abbotts Ann Hampshire, directly in the flight line of choppers coming out of Middle Wallop Army air corps base. and he tells me that sine the beginning of July there have been a lot more exercises involving many more and different helicopters than usual. In fact I spoke to him this morning and he mentioned that in the local paper the base commander has even stated that over the next few weeks, activity is due to get even busier.

Ive been over at his hous when many Apache's and Hueys have been going over late at night.
The farm in question is in a designated military training area and you dont bugger around in there unless you are told its clear to go in. If you do you are a fool.

Did any of the 'investigators' actually bother calling Middle Wallop air base and enquire as to what was going on?, thats the first thing I would have done before spouting crap about suspicious helicopters. The only thing suspicious was strange people lurking around in a military training area.
And 'unmarked white vans'??? good grief. On a 10 minute period looking out of my window at the A303 i just counted 22 white unmarked vans, do I make a conspiracy theory about that?.
HEY theres an unmarked white VW van in my drive right NOW and a strange looking person standing next to it. Oh its OK, its MY unmarked white van and my son is just fitting some new carpets............spooky eh?

[edit on 21/7/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The crop circle is in itself a major synchronicity for me and my friends;

We all went to a psytrance festival on the weekend of 7/7, and on the 7th my two mates decided to get some body art.. and they both ended up with the AUM symbol on their backs. Aside from that, there were too many sychronicities with that weekend to mention!

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

The crop circle itself is a Lunar caldendar, which is hinting towards the date around the 18th of August.

Theres been some weird stuff happening lately around the world, and in the world of politics.. is something about to change?

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I find it a bit odd that the only circle standing alone in this formation seems to have "lines" connecting it to the others, like a walking path. It could have been caused afterwards by one of the people checking it out, or by the "creators"....

mu.zshare.net...

-edit grammar

[edit on 21/7/2007 by errorist]

[edit on 21-7-2007 by sanctum]

[edit on 21-7-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist
I find it a bit odd that the only circle standing alone in this formation seems to have "lines" connecting it to the others, like a walking path.

Nice catch!
I missed that completely

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There are lines similar to those all throughout the picture. And why would someone walk in an arc like that? Besides, if this was an elaborate hoaxor I'm sure they would be smart enough to use the paths already in the field since they connect to the circle.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphonHuman beings are capable of convincing ourselves that something is true long after the accumulated evidence would convince any reasonable person that it's wrong -G.O.

LOL that signature really covers it

We must be a failed species... because no matter what the subjects is, whether religion, aliens, ufo's or crop circles... we never seem to be good enough to capture even one little piece of evidence... even with so much high tech in the hands of the common people...

If it is aliens making these things they muts be laughing their heads of at us by now...

But how about if all these alien activities are school projects?

Crop Circles = Alien Art Class... they probably don't care what we think just like we don't care about the ants who can't understand lines we scribble in the sand...

Cow Mutilations = Alien Biology 101... we STILL dissect frogs in our schools

Human Abductions = Alien Biology Master Degree if your victim dies you don't pass...

That scenario would certainly explain year after year of the same reports... its just the next graduating class

Pleasant dreams y'ahl

[edit on 21-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A video showing the formation:
one.revver.com...

What are those white marks? Dry fungus or anything unusual?

Four crop circles (reported) formed on 7/7/7. More are forming daily.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

With one or two crops circles appearing everyday in UK, it seems that aliens are having a blast ! The question is - if these circles are so abundant and are nearby, why is this still a secret?

Say a 100 FLIR cameras mounted on towers around that area should provide ample evidence, IMO. Or an IR Pic taken by satellites say every 15 min at good enough resolution will do.

[edit on 21/7/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

niv

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I generally have dismissed crop circles because of the number of admitted hoaxes. What interested me in this case is the short time frame. If the time can be verified, which I don't think can be done without physically investigating the claim, then it would be impossible for this to have been created by hoaxers.

A problem I have with this case is that I don't trust Linda Moulton Howe. I've seen her support some claims that make me think she may be gullible. Certainly some of her cattle mutation work is suspect.

niv

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
Just a few points to consider about the Apache and why it hovered.

Alton Barnes is smack dab in the middle of Salisbury Plain, a military testing area, it is huge.
The Apache base is at Middle Wallop a few minutes flying time from Alton barnes
If people were out in the middle of the night and the Apache was around, its IR would have spotted them and in this security enhanced time would have been obligated to take a look.
Also worth noting is the fat that it is a heavily used Military area and the flash could have been related to that Military presence

This is why I'm suspect of Howe. This sort of investigation should be easy to do and while there is nothing wrong with stating that these helicopters were seen in the area, certainly this information doesn't deserve the emphasis she placed on them in the entire part 2 article.

niv

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
We must be a failed species... because no matter what the subjects is, whether religion, aliens, ufo's or crop circles... we never seem to be good enough to capture even one little piece of evidence... even with so much high tech in the hands of the common people...

I've often thought about this fact. While I believe that some ufos are extraterrestrial, I have to wonder why we never get any hard evidence.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The use of a sulfurous gas or other noxious emitting device reminds me of the movie Close Encounter of the Third kind where the government wanted to herd people away from a site they knew the aliens would land because of the visual/mental images many observers had been tagged with by the aliens. Because of LMH past record, i would take it with a grain of salt, however the geometries in such a short length of time warrant not only interest but continued analysis, if manmade I would ask what is driving so many artists to do this..Even graffiti carries messages..what are the artists trying to tell us?

SyS

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think someone already mentioned this but Ill say it again. I can definitely see a line going from circle to circle on both arms of the crop circle. These lines look like they were possibly used to align each circle up with the last or maybe just where someone walked. Also, I am not talking about the rows going down the middle of the field, just the arced lines going from circle to circle.
I do believe some circles are made by things that are not from this neighborhood but this one here is very suspicious.

[edit on 7/22/2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I wonder at the crop circles, are we in fact being taught a new language? When we teach kids basic english we start with A for Apple (show them a picture of the apple), B for Bull (show them a picture of Ghost Ravens thread - just kidding!!) C for Cat etc etc.
So if we filter out the 'known man made ones, and concentrate on the 'unexplained ones', put them through a computer using known diagramatic earth languages, (Sanscrit, Hindi -as noted previously- or ancient hebrew, for example) to see if any comparison may be made. This phenomenon may not just be an alien art course!

Just a thought!

[edit on 22-7-2007 by Havalon]

[edit on 22-7-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Say a 100 FLIR cameras mounted on towers around that area should provide ample evidence, IMO. Or an IR Pic taken by satellites say every 15 min at good enough resolution will do.

[edit on 21/7/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

ERRRR as I said, that aree is within the Salisbury Plain Military area, you arent going to be allowed to set up any 'Camera Towers'
Theres a lot of sensitive stuff thats tested over there!. The area is also VERY VERY close to Porton Down (do a check on that place) and Boscombe Down Airfield, the place called UK's Area 51. If you drive along outside the perimeter fence more than once you get stopped!! Its that sensitive. The runways are also above ground level so once a plane has landed it cant be see.
www.dreamlandresort.com...

Now about the Apaches and this 'sulphurous smell' What fuel do these beasties use and could the exhaust emissions be responsible for the smell?
They said it was quite low, so it could simply have been the exhaust. Could that also have been what made them dizzy?

I tend to look for the simplest answers before I start with the conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

ERRRR as I said, that aree is within the Salisbury Plain Military area, you arent going to be allowed to set up any 'Camera Towers'

Well, that explains the military helicopters at least. Probably they are just doing a guard duty, not chasing aliens or are not after crop circle 'tourists'.

If it is so sensitive place, there is no way any men could trespass there and come back alive. Am I right? If I'm, then it shifts the weight towards ET possibility.

That also means that military knows the secret. Now the question is who are these guys that are brave enough to do such things in military zone?

[edit on 22/7/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

Well, that explains the military helicopters at least. Probably they are just doing a guard duty, not chasing aliens or are not after crop circle 'tourists'.
If it is so sensitive place, there is no way any men could trespass there and come back alive. Am I right? If I'm, then it shifts the weight towards ET possibility.
That also means that military knows the secret. Now the question is who are these guys that are brave enough to do such things in military zone?
[edit on 22/7/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

Theres no problem about being there as the top secret area has no habitation but the area mentioned is still within the Military excersise warning are and there are always Apaches zooming backwards and forwards over it.

But Im confused? What secret?, there is no secret about crop circles other than those conspiracies people tend to make up when they personally cant explain something.
The Universities are out, theres just been a load of music festivals and its the holiday season.
It all adds up to me

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The military would be interested in crop circles and the various energies that accompany it, because they don't really understand what its all about! To them, something is invading our airspace, almost daily, and they want to know what it is/how to get rid of it.

As for the lines on the crop circle.. do you really think people making it would goto all that trouble, then just create lines for the world to see, when there are tram lines they can use to conceal their footprints..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join