It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Minute crop circle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

As for hoaxing, there are some aspects to the real crop circles that are simply not possible to recreate.

Like what, for instance ? Its my opinion they are all human made

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The EMF disturbance you get when walking over the boundary and into a crop circle, the bent nodes on the plants, and also a detectible change in the way your feeling (some feel positive, some feel negative).

There is untold of power hidden within sacred geometry and various symbols. Even Hitler once said that he thought he drew power from the Swastika.. he was not lying.

Crop Circles are just another form of sacred geometry.. and whats funny is that even the ones which are made by humans, if they contain s.geometry, still exhibit an effect similar to the real crop circles, but not as strong.

niv

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton

That is the point of this thread. If it can be proven that this circle was made in 90 minutes, it becomes highly unlikely that the circle was hoaxed.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
The EMF disturbance you get when walking over the boundary and into a crop circle, the bent nodes on the plants, and also a detectible change in the way your feeling (some feel positive, some feel negative).

There is untold of power hidden within sacred geometry and various symbols. Even Hitler once said that he thought he drew power from the Swastika.. he was not lying.

Crop Circles are just another form of sacred geometry.. and whats funny is that even the ones which are made by humans, if they contain s.geometry, still exhibit an effect similar to the real crop circles, but not as strong.

Well Ive wandered across a few Crop circles and never felt anything at all
Bent nodes? rubbish, you get bent nodes when you flatten crops with a plank of wood, especially if it isnt fully ripe yet

"Untold of power" ???? Leave off

Sacred Geometry?? They are circles and marks in crops, theres nothing sacred about them at all.
Stop with all the romancing eh?

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by niv

That is the point of this thread. If it can be proven that this circle was made in 90 minutes, it becomes highly unlikely that the circle was hoaxed.

Theres no evidence it was made in 90 minutes is there?
It was pitch black, it was the middle of the night, no one saw it being made.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i believe theres something to these crop circles especially in the u.k.

anytime you have unmarked helicopters patroling wheat fields that says theres something there

i seen a video where an unmarked helicopter was hovering over an orb in the field and it seemed to me they were hoping to capture it some how

some crop circles are made by some sick blokes and what not but i believe some are not

niv

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Theres no evidence it was made in 90 minutes is there?
It was pitch black, it was the middle of the night, no one saw it being made.

There's the rub. There is evidence of the 90 minutes but not proof. The evidence needs to be independently investigated but I don't trust the investigative skills of Linda Moulton Howe. The original article actually goes further than 90 minutes. It seems to indicate that the crop circle was made instanteously but that there is only evidence placing the creation definitively within the 90 minute window.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Where is the video? Why hasn't it been posted. Maybe it has and I just can't find it. Anyone able to point me to it?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well this story seems to have come to a stop, no more news about, guess it was a hoax after all, thought there was hours of films ? Haven't seen much of that (except for a small vid of the crop circle...), or I might have missed something . Anyway is this how this story ends ?

[edit on 26-7-2007 by WeSbO]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
i believe theres something to these crop circles especially in the u.k.

anytime you have unmarked helicopters patroling wheat fields that says theres something there

But in this particular case they were in an operational Military area, directly in the flight path of Apache Longbow helicopters from Middle Wallop air base.
I would suspect that because of the area they wer in they have been told to keep an eye out for anyone acting strangely, and some yahoos leaping about in a field in the dark is a bit suspicious to me.
Dont read alternate reasons into easily explainable things.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Can't help but laugh when something extraordinary like this "happens" and there is a video but it is not posted somewhere immediately or on the news for instant verification of it's authenticity. Must be, like all the other "ufo" videos, pretty crappy.

I mean, come on, if any of you got a clear cut video of a real ufo it would burn a hole in your pocket on the way to the press, right?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Can't help but laugh when something extraordinary like this "happens" and there is a video but it is not posted somewhere immediately or on the news for instant verification of it's authenticity. Must be, like all the other "ufo" videos, pretty crappy.

I mean, come on, if any of you got a clear cut video of a real ufo it would burn a hole in your pocket on the way to the press, right?

Even if somebody got a video of a ufo making a crop circle in the middle of the day...People would still say it's fake.... Disclosure won't ever happen unless something spectacular happens...Not to worry though..I can still sit back and relax...knowing that we're just a little planet with little minds...in a massive universe with giants minds

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76
Even if somebody got a video of a ufo making a crop circle in the middle of the day...People would still say it's fake.... Disclosure won't ever happen unless something spectacular happens...Not to worry though..I can still sit back and relax...knowing that we're just a little planet with little minds...in a massive universe with giants minds

Incredible claims require evidence. Especially claims that maintain to have video tape evidence. If you claim to have a video that shows a crop circle created in 90 minutes by supernatural or alien forces then you better be prepared for people to ask to see that video. And if the video never appears then be ready to have your bluff called. We are not talking about disclosure or alien invasions. I believe in UFO’s from other worlds but I also believe in earthly liars, frauds and hoaxers and I will call them out any chance I get.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Here's an interesting theory:

Maybe the crop circles are similar to the writing talked about in the CARET documents, in that the writing itself is a self-executing program of sorts. Perhaps it's affecting the planet and/or it's inhabitants in a way that we haven't figured out yet?

Not to say that I necessarily believe this to be true, but it's a theory

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
The two (actually 3) most important CropCircles in history are Chilbolton / Crabwood (UK-2001+2)! Investigate them and see that no human being is capable of creating such things over night... NO-one

Of course we're not alone in the Universe...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE154
The two (actually 3) most important CropCircles in history are Chilbolton / Crabwood (UK-2001+2)! Investigate them and see that no human being is capable of creating such things over night... NO-one

Of course we're not alone in the Universe...

Then you must be one of the few who believe the Chilbolton CC's were not human made.
Even most of the Crop Cirlce research people are convinced they are human made.

Very pretty but human constructs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join