It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Minute crop circle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
niv

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm not usually into crop circles but I thought that this report by Linda Howe was fascinating. It describes a large crop circle that, the evidence suggests, was created in 90 minutes or less. Actually, if I read this correctly, the implication is that it was created instantly with a flash of light but the better evidence is for 90 minutes.

Edited for typo

[edit on 20-7-2007 by niv]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
That's the best documented description of events surrounding a
just-created crop circle I've ever read. Good article. Also, doesn't
it look like a little orb is hovering just to the right of the Apache
helicopter in the photo at the end of the article? -cwm

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Amazing ! hope we will see the video soon ! Is this really credible info ?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
That's cool. Is there a listing of where crop circles appear in the US? I would like to enter one and experience what it's like to walk through one. I know it's a prevalent UK thing but surely they happen here too.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Very interesting, if those guys are telling the truth and had nothing to do with the crop circle, then this is an amazing story.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Nice article, I am still stuck in the middle on CC however after reading that article I am leaning a little towards the possibilty that they may not all be man made. That of course is if indeed these people had nothing to do with the making of this formation. One thing that struck me is how the circles on ground were oval and in the air were perfect circles. Interesting as to me that would be difficult to pull off.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow that is insane!

I have never read such a great in depth crop circle report like this before.

I do believe that most crop circles are created by advanced intelligent entities.

Awesome!

Toogood

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This looks pretty interesting. *Flags*

Just reading it now, I had a quick look through the pictures, also interesting. Would like to see the full video though.

Wouldn't like to comment on the nature of this Crop circle, but it looks reasonably complex. If it was made in only 90mins as they claim, then wow.

Also the Apache Helicopter might of seen the Circle whilst on exercise and decided to have a closer look. Then again, it might of been ordered to the area...

Also, I can see a few 'walkways' in the field where someone has travelled from one Circle to another. That makes it a little suspect to me

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Just a few points to consider about the Apache and why it hovered.

Alton Barnes is smack dab in the middle of Salisbury Plain, a military testing area, it is huge.
The Apache base is at Middle Wallop a few minutes flying time from Alton barnes
If people were out in the middle of the night and the Apache was around, its IR would have spotted them and in this security enhanced time would have been obligated to take a look.
Also worth noting is the fat that it is a heavily used Military area and the flash could have been related to that Military presence

Im also a little worried about several of those photos
Details of the first one states:-
Approximately 3:20 AM, Saturday, July 7, 2007, Alton Priors, Wiltshire, England.
Now a quick look round the web shows that Sunrise on that morning was at 0520. The photo was taken 2 hours before sunrise ?????????

A similar photo lower down the page says:-
Below: Another non-enhanced frame taken a few minutes later that clearly shows
It clearly states 'non enhanced photo' so why is it so bright at 0320 when sunup wasnt for another 2 hours?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I work nights in west yorkshire which is further north than where the picture was taken, i can say 100% that the picture was not taken at that time, Its more or less pitch black at 3.20am

Looks more like it was taken after 5am

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Amazing...
This must be the crop circle of the year. I saw this on cropcircleconnector.com few days back but didn't know that some people witnessed its making.

This is very much the vedic AUM symbol. These aliens are getting more vocal now, perhaps full words in sanskrit shall follow soon

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Concerning your doubts about exactly when the 3:20AM photos were actually taken; I believe they were taken when they stated given the light sensitive equipment they were packing.

On top of the hill, he had three cameras set up on tripods. One was a Sony digital still camera. Another was a Sony VX2100, which he told me is much more sensitive to light than the human eye. He also had an image-enhancing camera, which was hooked up to a JVC D-700 recorder, so that every time he scanned the field with the image enhancer, it would record what was scanned.

Whether the brightest picture is a still frame from the VX2100 or their Sony still camera, both were on tripods so maximum clarity could be acheived. Also, you can be certain they were using a still camera that had a manual control where a longer shutter speed could be selected. You'd be surprised at the clarity of some photos taken in the dead of night when the shutter is left open for long enough.

I've also just noticed Part 2 of the story has just been put up as well:

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This has been posted a few times here before, didn't really get the attention it deserves. The orb is difficult to see in this version but I've seen the full res clip and it's definately there and performing some irratic maneuvers. Not related to this incident though.

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
This is very much the vedic AUM symbol. These aliens are getting more vocal now, perhaps full words in sanskrit shall follow soon

That is exactly what I though when I looked at the article. Did you catch the part about the topography of that field? The field isn't flat, the "circles" aren't circles, they're oval, yet appear perfectly circular from the air.

Here's an aum, the flourish from the centre doesn't have to be as looped as this example:

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Karilla]

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by squiz
This has been posted a few times here before, didn't really get the attention it deserves. The orb is difficult to see in this version but I've seen the full res clip and it's definately there and performing some irratic maneuvers. Not related to this incident though.

I wonder if the military has better footage than the one in this video. It's good info but bad filming.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Here's an aum, the flourish from the centre doesn't have to be as looped as this example:

Agree. This one is a bit stylized. The tail is a plain semicircle curve mostly. Here are more pictures and info on Aum.
en.wikipedia.org...

The thing about Aum was pointed out on the cropcircleconnecter website.
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by squiz

I wonder if the military has better footage than the one in this video. It's good info but bad filming.

The short answer is YES. The military definitely has MUCH better film than this. They were 100% likely to have been filming this entire scene from both helicopters. Will we ever see it? The short answer is NO.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This has already been covered in detail in the thread here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Great thread! Has anyone created a crop formation to respond to, if true, the prior alien formed formations?. Way back, on an Outer limits episode 3 humans from different time periods were accosted by a probe. They could only be released if they could figure out symbols put before them . finally one captive used a series of symbols that equated to Einsteins theory of relativity, and were released. Now this was back in the sixties. The symbols are out in the open for all to see, why from above? (Who knows)because it would automatically tell them we have mastered flight, and the rest..well if someone can translate mathematically a corresponding form then that would tell them we are ready to talk. Almost like the musical sequencences in Contact of the Third kind.

SyS

^i^

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Sys_Config]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
This was always my favorite crop circle vs balls of light

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join