It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

90 Minute crop circle

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Amazing circle, but the military overfly this area a lot.

[edit on 22-7-2007 by alhambrial]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
The military would be interested in crop circles and the various energies that accompany it, because they don't really understand what its all about! To them, something is invading our airspace, almost daily, and they want to know what it is/how to get rid of it.

Whatever makes you think the Military is interested in pretty patterns in cropfields made by humans?
And what 'various energies' are you talking about? other than good old sweat.

Im amazed at your knowledge of Miltary thought. Could you explain how you know the UKMilitary 'something is invading our airspace' as I'd like to talk to your source.

As for the lines on the crop circle.. do you really think people making it would goto all that trouble, then just create lines for the world to see, when there are tram lines they can use to conceal their footprints..

Well you seem to think that Aliens would go to all the trouble of getting here from light years away to make pretty pictures in cropfields so why shouldnt people from say Salisbury or basingstoke or even Bristol pop over and have some fun? making mistakes and leaving tracks?

niv

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s
I think someone already mentioned this but Ill say it again. I can definitely see a line going from circle to circle on both arms of the crop circle. These lines look like they were possibly used to align each circle up with the last or maybe just where someone walked. Also, I am not talking about the rows going down the middle of the field, just the arced lines going from circle to circle.
I do believe some circles are made by things that are not from this neighborhood but this one here is very suspicious.

I see what you mean but I wonder whether the lines were made before or after people walked the site (people other than possible hoaxers). I can see people being careful to keep within the crop circle in order to keep the design intact. This might create the lines.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karilla

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
This is very much the vedic AUM symbol. These aliens are getting more vocal now, perhaps full words in sanskrit shall follow soon

That is exactly what I though when I looked at the article. Did you catch the part about the topography of that field? The field isn't flat, the "circles" aren't circles, they're oval, yet appear perfectly circular from the air.

Here's an aum, the flourish from the centre doesn't have to be as looped as this example:

[edit on 20-7-2007 by Karilla]

The symbol "Aum" the way you present it depends upon different people who make it. The symbol that i have see for Aum does not have the loop that you have shown in above. People can have their own perceptions at looking at things but there could be 1 truth.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Everything is (of course!) open to interpretation, but what if these CC's are some form of pictorial communication, even indicators of "how to get in touch". I mentioned earlier that it may be some form of language learning, however, add to that a few other classes - such as technology illustrations to indicate we are on the right track.

The Searl Effect Generator,
www.angelfire.com/scifi/EclipseLab/segpage.htm

and compare it with this!

www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007/wiltonwatergrid/wiltonwatergrid 2007.html

or this, I will leave the interpretation on this to you!

www.cropcircleconnector.com/2007/milkhill/milkhill2007a.html
I hope I am not too off topic, but this has been bugging me for a while!

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Havalon]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havalon
Everything is (of course!) open to interpretation, but what if these CC's are some form of pictorial communication, even indicators of "how to get in touch". I mentioned earlier that it may be some form of language learning, however, add to that a few other classes - such as technology illustrations to indicate we are on the right track.

But logic must state that if they are as technologically advanced as to actually get here, have been monitoring our TV and radio then they know we communicate by sound so why would they wish to communicate by drawings, pictograms, call it what you will when it would be a relatively simple matter to hack into our satellite transmissions or radio and TV communications and speak to us, or at least attemot some form of verbal communications.

Crop circles by aliens just doesnt work for me.

[edit on 23/7/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

But logic must state that if they are as technologically advanced as to actually get here, have been monitoring our TV and radio then they know we communicate by sound so why would they wish to communicate by drawings, pictograms, call it what you will when it would be a relatively simple matter to hack into our satellite transmissions or radio and TV communications and speak to us, or at least attemot some form of verbal communications.

Crop circles by aliens just doesnt work for me.

Fair comment Chorlton!.

If after observation you understood the ‘airwaves’ were being monitored and censored by governments and the media who deny you at every turn, what better way to access the great Joe Public and those scientists who were out of the loop, than illustrate your presence to the masses.
A mass ‘fly-by’ would create panic – but hearts and minds first, gets better results from the masses.
I can see from your skepticism on CC’s that I am probably not the one to convince you that there may be a message in them, but I will certainly keep an open mind about them.
Good on yer

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The thing is with crop circles is that too many people will jump at the easiest answer = Aliens, yet the UK has many weather patterns that could cause these as well as lots of Uni students.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chorlton
yet the UK has many weather patterns that could cause these

And you think our ideas are looney

Weather? You are claiming weather patterns could create those intricate patterns?

Seems your a few cards short of a full deck

Thanks, I needed a good laugh

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

yet the UK has many weather patterns that could cause these

And you think our ideas are looney

Weather? You are claiming weather patterns could create those intricate patterns?
Seems your a few cards short of a full deck

Thanks, I needed a good laugh

Tell me, purely entre nous, isnt it embarassing walking around with your foot in your mouth all the time?
First you rabidly show, on another thread, pictures of geological formations on the moon and call them Mining settlements, then followup the other resident crackpot by supporting his 'Soul transmitter' lunacy. To top that all you misread what I posted and have the temerity to tell me *I'm* a few cards short of a full deck?
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But yours is a typical response from a conspiracy theorist... if they can't get their point across, attack the individual. Though, once again you fail miserably.
Read what I posted, in the context it was posted or am I asking too much of your braincell? If you read it correctly you will see that I was talking about crop circles in general not the ones made by people in the night.

Now you toddle off back to your photos of the moon and see what else you can read into innocent photos of craters, we all need a good larf

Toodle Pip

[edit on 23/7/07 by Chorlton]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Read what I posted, in the context it was posted or am I asking too much of your braincell?

Well forgive me perhaps my command of the English language is not up to par...

But please point out to me where I took this comment out of context...

The thing is with crop circles is that too many people will jump at the easiest answer = Aliens, yet the UK has many weather patterns that could cause these as well as lots of Uni students.

You do not think its Alien, you clearly state UK weather or students are the cause, and you do not distinguish which circles are caused by this amazing English weather... actually you don't even provide one sample...

Seems to me making such an outrageous claim as "weather causes them" should have something to back it up? I mean you expect no less of us?

But your right... time to post more Moon base pictures

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But your right... time to post more Moon base pictures

You mean pics of craters with geology showing.

One day you might realise, people arent laughing with you, theyre laughing at you.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hey! Chorlton, Zorgon,
Get back on topic or move it to U2U for the slugfest!
90 minutes…that’s one and a half hours to create a (fairly) complicated design on a fairly large scale.
1) How many uni students would that take? (Unseen and not mentioned/noticed down at the local pub, before or after the event?)
2) Wind vortexes (very localized!) would create some collateral damage as they moved off, leaving some evidence of arrival and departure. Unless it came in at 90 degrees to the field/earths surface from above and left at the same angle.

THINK about for a moment! instead of bickering about moon craters!
We Are Better Than This!

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

WHO SAID IT WAS ALIENS!!

Im really interested to know where this whole idea has come from, because from what i have gathered it is nothing to do with life outside of our own planet. Also, how anyone could state that it is something outside of Earth without proof is beyond me.. which suggests to me that the Alien idea is a fabrication designed to discredit the whole idea of crop circles being real.

Sound will make grains of sand arrange into complex geometrical patterns when vibrated through a medium, such as a brass/metal plate: www.youtube.com...

I propose a similar mechanism for crop circle formation, except that the "sound" is just another form of electromagnetic energy, coming from either Earth herself, outerspace energy fields, or even a combination, or maybe even the human subconscious. And the medium of course being plants.

The universe is all about resonance and vibration/sound, and what i have proposed is a reasonable hypothesis..

But somehow "aliens" is the main hypothesis?? Based on what..

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

WHO SAID IT WAS ALIENS!!
But somehow "aliens" is the main hypothesis?? Based on what..

I based it on what was printed three quarters of the way down the page under the heading

"Extraordinary Non-Human Intelligence Behind Crop Formations "

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Which does not imply "aliens". There can be other forms of intelligence out there besides "us and them", humans and aliens.. and besides, aliens is such a generalisation, if not insulting, way to call other intelligent beings out there.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Which does not imply "aliens". There can be other forms of intelligence out there besides "us and them", humans and aliens.. and besides, aliens is such a generalisation, if not insulting, way to call other intelligent beings out there.

But if it isnt of this earth.........it is Alien to this earth

What other forms of Intelligence do you suggest then ?

niv

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Part of the problem is also with classifying crop circles at ats. I placed this thread in the ufo section because it seemed the most likely place to attract people to the issue.

There is only some circumstantial evidence tying crop circles to aliens that I’m aware of, i.e., people reporting having seen ufos near newly formed circles. Similar sort of evidence has been used to tie cattle mutilation with ufos which has some logic to it because there are a more limited number of likely causes of mutilations. Crop circles, on the other hand, in addition to the usual culprits (aliens and hoaxing) could have a natural explanation or even a super-natural connection.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by niv
Crop circles, on the other hand, in addition to the usual culprits (aliens and hoaxing) could have a natural explanation or even a super-natural connection.

This is what i was trying to get across. I think crop circles are electromagnetic phenomina.. and nature is also an electromagnetic (and conscious) phenomina. How could nature not be conscious if our own consciousness is produced by nature?

Alien is not the term to describe it really, but it does have a bit of irony to it.. it is "alien" to humans, but only because we don't undertand/forgotten the truth about reality. It is not alien in the sense that it is something seperate from us, because ultimately there is no seperateness, anywhere.

Any orbs or plasma associated with crop circles only strengthens the hypothesis that they are an electromagnetic phenomina.

As for hoaxing, there are some aspects to the real crop circles that are simply not possible to recreate.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain

ERRRR as I said, that aree is within the Salisbury Plain Military area, you arent going to be allowed to set up any 'Camera Towers'

Well, that explains the military helicopters at least. Probably they are just doing a guard duty, not chasing aliens or are not after crop circle 'tourists'.

If it is so sensitive place, there is no way any men could trespass there and come back alive. Am I right? If I'm, then it shifts the weight towards ET possibility.

That also means that military knows the secret. Now the question is who are these guys that are brave enough to do such things in military zone?

They are flown by humans, who can be curious. IF a couple of pilots were out for a scheduled flight, they could of just wanted to see it for themselves just like we are curious.
[edit on 22/7/2007 by rocksolidbrain]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join