It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone Believe Dr. Dan Burisch's alien/ufo Claims???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I also liked the description of the arrival and security at Groom Lake.
I believe that Dan Burish worked at S-4 and that he got to S-4 through Groom Lake. I believe that Dan Burisch is a microbiologist. I believe that Dan Burisch had contact with several MJ-12 members. I believe that Dan Burisch interacted with an alien known as the J-rod.

All the rest is up for grabs.

I can buy that....he seems sincere enough.....but some of the stuff he talks about kind of muddies the water so to speak.

the Groom stuff and the S-4 stuff I buy......but the rest.....i am unsure of.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Dan Burisch is the ultimate BS 'er or as we call them in the mid - west bull#ter. That symbolic old guy that sits by the lake shore while your trying to fish and tells you after one to many brewski's endless endless tales of how he hooked "the big one". Eventually the tale becomes elaborate of hooking the lock ness monster itself and how he reeled it in with 5lb test line...lol

Burisch is the same thing but at an ultimate level.

He has been spinning his tale 9 years now and not once, not one single time has be provided any scientific verifiable evidence of his claims.

New Age meta-physics. Sure. Occultic philosophies, Sure. All weaved nicely with conspiratorial clap trap.. But scientific evidence that can be exam med by the greater community and verify his claim education in microbiology? Not one shred of it!

Yet, the Never Ending Story: The Dan Burisch Saga keeps churning along. Nine years of bs'ing.

There was one of our little group that did try to verify his claims. Rob (aka Boomerang.) (if thats you Boomerang posting :: Waves a hello.) Who had a background in electronics. Rob reported back from his physical meetings with Burisch's "experiments" and observed nothing more then simple Peso Eclectic phenomena. For this Burisch labeled him and traitor and expelled him, Burisch's comrades engaged his personal attacks in order to shut him up. A tactic Burisch's team has a looong history of expelling anyone even the slightest skeptical of his claims.

These are not the actions nor behavior of a so called man of Science but a used car salesmen attempting to sell a lemon.

I don't know which is worse Dan Burisch or the Ufo investigator communitty which attempts to promote this man as embodiment of the "Holy Grael" of truth.

The Infamous,

Nightshade 09

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I can buy that....he seems sincere enough.....but some of the stuff he talks about kind of muddies the water so to speak.

the Groom stuff and the S-4 stuff I buy......but the rest.....i am unsure of.
I feel the same way as well in terms of Burisch's claims Alpha Grey 'cause most of the other stuff seems to be dis-info to me. I believe his S-4 descriptions but the other stuff seem to be unbelievable or bs, if I were in the Majestic 12 would I let some microbiologist give 100% accurate info without him gettin' in trouble or would I order him to tell 30% of the truth and the other 70% false info to mess up the public's mind on the subject of ufos/aliens. Nobody truely knows what happened to Burisch so this is just my little theory on it.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o What are your reasons into believin' Bob Lazar's a hoaxter , is it because his academic backround was never confirmed or ya just don't believe what he stated.

Your NOT the only one

Bob mentioned Element 115.... we now make it in the lab albeit in small amounts

Bob is also currently employed at Los Alamos... He was at John's 65th birthday party and we saw his new badge

In Bob's story he says he did not return to Area 51 because every time he came home off the Janet plane, he could not remember what he dud that day. As the Janet airline stops both at Groom lake and Tonopah it is likely he may NOT remember

As a side note Janet just built a new modern LARGER terminal here at McCarren... you can see it on google if you know where to look

Dan Burisch talks of the "Looking Glass" at Los Alamos

I posted the Looking Glass paper here at ATS. It was decided it belonged in skunkworks... so be it...

I posted that at Camelot where Henry Deacon also confirms the "Looking Glass" and where Henry Deacon also mentioned "Shiva Nova" in his interview.

Since I have my own sources at LLNL I was able to get a link to the actual Shiva Nova laser site...

After I posted both these official items, "Looking Glass" and "Shiva Nova", fully expecting a thank you for backing up a story with fact, I was surprised that the opposite happened... Henry freaked out wrote me a PM called me PSYOPS and dumped all his threads. Bill at Camelot is still miffed at me over that

If you want the link to "Looking Glass" either search ATS or U2U me. Same with "Shiva Nova" as I have no intention of disturbing LANL or LLNL with d thousands of hits from ATS to a direct secure link

Be skeptics if you like... but the world is not as you think it is

Bubye now

[edit on 26-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shady Groves

I would recommend you take Zorgon up on his offer. There is evidence. The Looking Glass project is as named, and as described. Further, if you take up some research on phase conjugation, you can find feasible, real life evidence of the ability to see into the past.

I also have to wonder if Morgellons might be related to the "silicon based life" that he references.

Disillusionment is a GOOD thing. Who wants to live in an illusion?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Just a little observation I made of Dan while watching a few hours of him talking and recounting events. I watched his eyes to count the amount of lies he told, and whenever he is asked to recall an event, he looks to the memory quadrant instead of the creative quadrant where lies are generated. I found this very interesting. Although he could be doing that on purpose to fool people I dont know.

My own personal opinion is that I believe Dan believes he's telling the truth, perhaps he's insane and living in his own fantasy world. He seems very convincing to me, based on his manner and posture and the things I observed about his visual cues when recalling events.

Off topic a little bit, another person I've noticed accessing his memory quadrant a heck of a lot more than his creative quadrant is John Lear.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
He seems to be a liar. His whole veneer is so completely unbelieveable, from the way he acts and talks down to the very things he says. Both he and Clifford Stone claim to have "freed" their alien friends from government incarceration. What heroes these 2 men are, the saviours of our world.
Burisch has such delusions of grandeur, he so wishes his stories were true. He and his wife are big time agents in the majestic program, yeah. They're super top level secret agents/scientists and they have all this time and leeway to just be posting it all over the internet, and yet they never produce one shred of evidence. You would have to be very gullible to believe his stories.
Anybody see his little "scientific" expose at open mic night at that college? Dude is totally out of his element. Serious men of science act in a serious way, he acts like a scared little puppy. Do yourself a favor and watch Gordon Coopers account of filming a ufo and subsequently having the film be taken by his CO and he not having access to the film after that. That is an example of a man telling the truth about a serious incident and you can feel the gravity of his words. Dan Burisch is clearly fibbing and any slightly perceptive person can immediately intuit that he's a patho. Listen to your gut.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by hammanderr]

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I am a little late on this post but I think what all these people has some truth but since they all come across delusional we can not take them serious. Where are the facts? the photos, ect.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is an old thread and years have passed. I check in with the EaglesDisObey forum nearly every day and have done so since some point in 2009. I would say this gives me a measure of credibility where Dr. Crain in concerned.

There is no way to deny that Dr. Crain, his wife, and the team he has assembled around them are on a longterm mission to study the origins of life on Earth and that they have truly extraordinary resources with which to pursue this study.
Along the way, I have slowly learned that Drs. Crain are unbelievably well-connected. They have military resources which they are permitted to use in special circumstances to defend innocent people caught in unspeakably horrible situations. All, Dr. Crain included, are not above placing themselves in enemy crosshairs to do this job. At times, close friends and colleagues have lost their lives doing this.
Further, they have reason to feel that human beings here on earth need to unite on a deep, spiritual level to ensure the longevity of our civilization and they have set up humanitarian entities to support this cause.

If any of us can imagine that intelligent life exists in the near universe, then it should not be such a stretch to imagine that some of that intelligent life has business here and now as our civilization, once again, attempts to step off our home planet and into a universe that may well find our present behavior set nothing short of barbaric...if not entirely unacceptable.

I believe that at this point in time, the Drs, Burisch, their team, and a rather large assembly of support personnel
have dedicated the remaining lifetime they have to helping the rest of us through the difficult transition we must endure to become respectable stewards of our home environment as well as of the souls of each other. We "know" we have the ability to do this, yet we have so many fears to overcome, that it almost seems like an insurmountable task, But it is not. I see very, very few in the UFO community who function on a level anywhere near that of the Crains. You, too?

Bash away at them if you feel you must. Then once you have it out of your system take a good long look at what they regularly do to help improve life, to understand life, to love. I think you will find, as I have, that they are exactly the sort of people I would beg to have representing my species to the rest of the universe.

Look, they hate me. They have branded me as a person who is a nutcase. They have used thier website to call me some awful things and to make some spectacular accusations, insults and so on.The security side of their team has completely misrepresented me to the Drs. and they have bought it hook, line and sinker. I don't care.
People doing the sort of work they choose to do is largely thankless and is regularly the target of those who would take joy in undermining great work. It is this sort of work and this sort of spiritual depth I support. We need a lot more of it..form US of all people. I can overlook a spot of paranoia to see the bigger picture and get behind that.The Crains need support. Real support. Not money, just people caring for other people, people we don't even know. See the big picture. They do. Hoaxers like to do things to get attention. There are no hoaxers in their camp. They have neither the time nor the patience.

Thanks for letting me rant.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If you believe this guy then you have not done your research. IT IS GUYS LIKE DAN BURISCH THAT MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH AT THE UFO COMMUNITY, and I can't blame them for laughing. This guy is a NUT JOB!!! And I believe in Bob Lazar! Lazar comes no where close to this guys past. Dan has no degree in Biology. He was a parole officer and that is where he met his wife. She was on probation for something. He has tried something similar to this a few years back and got no where with it. He is totally inconsistant with his story. All this is bad enough but it is just a small part of what can be found on this guy.

This is what George Knapp had to say about Burisch:

" The 'Eagle' has crash-landed. It's just my opinion, but the name-changing, secret-spilling, tall-tale-telling UFO 'whistleblower' known as Dan Crain or Dan Burisch or the biologist-formerly-known-as-J-Rod's lab partner is a complete goofball. He is a manipulative, egocentric, phony-baloney goofball. You can quote me. " --George Knapp, investigative journalist. UFO Magazine (vol.19, No.4) article exposing Dan Burisch's story as a hoax.

Enough said!!!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I am a little late on this post but I think what all these people has some truth but since they all come across delusional we can not take them serious. Where are the facts? the photos, ect.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by bhosea

Well, Actually I have done quite alot of homework, indeed. To claim Dr. (Burisch) Crain is a fraud or a nutjob is like saying all UFOs are swamp gas, temperature inversions, ball lightning or other explainable phenomena,

The partial result of my homework reveals all his credentials, bona fides, CV, etc., are all posted on-line for anyone to examine at his or her leisure....as I have done. His credentials are legitimate and they are impressive; much more so than anything I can find out about so-called George Knapp.I'll believe in Dan Crain long before I'll believe in GK.

His research into areas of scientific interest are extensively well-footnoted. When he makes a scientific assertion it is backed up with voluminous supportive documentation. It is not fluffy pseudo-science written in psycho-babble. It is true, hardcore, post-doc level science. See his presentation at Cal-tech on ganesh particle research. What? Still not satisfied? How about Emanations of the Solfeggio....the science of tones used for spiritual purposes. This is very well-researched stuff. See for yourself. If you're not willing to invest a few precious dollars on this astounding e-book for the sake of getting an informed, balanced opinion of somebody, then I'd say what you are doing is bashing, pure and simple and you are doing it because you just cannot believe any of the information being handed to you on a silver platter. You'll feel better when other like-minded people support your position on the evidence you posted. By the way, would you be willing to share any of it sometime?

His work (The Case for the Inca City) on Mars anomalies is years ahead of Nasa. Only now is NASA starting to catch up with his work. This claim is too easy to verify so I will let the sincerely skeptical investigate all of this their own.

Finally, how many of those on the UFO lecture circuit with merchandise to sell post their personal cell-phone number online for anyone in the public to call? And YES!, he personally returns calls. Phoney? Fraud? You wish.

Still not convinced he's the real deal? Then you may not be a skeptic at all, you may be a nay-sayer, i.e., someone who feels that by speaking loudly in mocking tones is all one needs to do to discredit an "obvious" phony. Evidence? Who needs evidence when all you need do is type disparaging words on internet forums?

The Majestic is as real as Dan Crain is real. Get it in your head now. Prove it to yourself now. You'll be way ahead of the pack.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
He's gotta be one of the most underrated jokes on the internet. No one else in UFOlogy takes the absurdity to the extremes that Dan does. At one point he was dispatched to the middle east to fight terrorists, then his girlfriend was auctioning off the shell casings from his gun on their website.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well then, FZ. I guess your post clinches it for all of us. Dan Crain must be a fraud because He went to Asia hunting terrorists and then his 'girlfriend' offered the shell casings for sale.

Your logic here is impeccable. Thank you for enlightening us all. M.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Malkuth

Well then, FZ. I guess your post clinches it for all of us. Dan Crain must be a fraud because....

Probably not but it is amusing .
What should clinch it for anyone who cares to read it is the link posted by mcrom901 .

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Im estimating there is a core of truth surrounded by exaggerations and speculations on his own behalf to gain public interest in his alien stories.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

@Gortex. Thank you for your post. I have now read and re-read the 'information' provided at the aforementioned link.

If this link satisfies the requirement for critical thinking that would be required to pass judgement over Dan Crain, I would ask you this: If this sort of post is all it took to completely dash all of your credibility, would you be satisfied that it was done fairly and with a reasonable amount of due consideration?

In other words: Is this all it takes for you to feel you have an informed opinion about the man or his story?

I hope not. I know there are a few pretty miserable people here on ATS, but I do still hope there are a good number of people who can really focus on a subject, apply some intelligent thought, make an intelligent argument based on real information...and where real information is hard to verify, apply some measure of reasonableness.

Let's agree on this much: It's just too easy to say that someone is a real nutcase and get those around us to laugh and to make us feel they are in agreement with us. Let us also agree that such an approach is not only useless, it is damaging no matter how one looks at it.

M.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I have to say I don't believe him. The key element for me, is Bob Lazar saying he's a fraud. The key element of Bob Lazars story is all the work the George Knapp put into it and proved.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join