It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone Believe Dr. Dan Burisch's alien/ufo Claims???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
rob b uk

In the time you spent with him did you see any hard facts of his Qualifications ? did he speak in depth about Microbiology or did he just skirt around in general terms ? Did he mention anythign about being a Security Guard in a Prison ?.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by rob b uk

My personal opinion is that Dan enjoys the ‘limelight’ too much, he told a few lies that were subsequently discovered. When questioned about these discrepancies, he became hostile.

Thanks Rob. Please list the 'lies" and also the dates of your visit. Thanks.

Mr. Lear, I'm not going to answer the negative nasties here who will attack me as soon as I write, but I do have something to say to you about this guy name Rob B. who goes by the name Boomerang. He pulled a scam on Burisch a couple years ago, during the week of November 1, 2005. He witnessed the Lotus portals personally, and when Burisch wouldn't give him the keys to the process he attacked Burisch. He later admitted trying to replicate the process for Free Energy. He tried to rip Burisch off! He was banned from Burisch's forum, run by Marci for that same reason. He claimed he and Harry Dschaak taped Burisch without Burisch knowing saying that some proof that Burisch lied was on a tape. Then Burisch told him to play the tape for the public! Well, take a guess what? Rob said the tape mysteriously disappeared and Rob B. (Boomerang from the UK) said it erased itself! What a laugh!

Play your tape, Rob!

Boomerang also did a video tape at Frenchman's Mountain and showed it to Burisch who couldn't walk all the way up to the same spot he did before, because Burisch is physically disabled. Burisch said that what Boomerang taped looked different than what he taped. Burisch showed Boomerang the tape back at Marci's and Boomerang agreed that the tape looked different. Burisch loaned the original tape of his to Boomerang and Boomerang said he'd copy it and return it right away. Did he? No way! He stole it from Burisch. About a year after Rob finally admitted to still having the tape and said that if Burisch really wanted it back, he'd send it to him. Burisch told him to keep it in place of the friendship he blew out of the water with his (Rob's) deceptions. He thought he could say anything he wanted because he (Rob) had the original of Burisch's tape. He didn't know that Burisch had a digital copy. Marci's sister played the digital copy of the tape to the public and proved that it was Rob who was lying.

Mr. Lear, I have told Burisch that this game is going on, here at ATS, and he and Marci said they would be happy to invite you to the presentation that he and Ms. Marci are doing next year, on Lotus.

Right now, he is on a sabbatical that will last a few months. His services have been requested somewhere.

But with all these people knowing exactly where Burisch speaks directly with the public and where he keeps his blog:

www.neweaglesforum.proboards107.com...

With them knowing right where the website is:

www.eaglesdisobey.net...

And with all these people knowing exactly how to reach Burisch personally:

danburisch@yahoo.com

and

marcia_mcdowell@yahoo.com

(Should you write, please send the letters to Marci's address right now, or you'll run into a automatic reply from Burisch's address, until he's back.)

I just thought I would let a little fresh air of truth in this place before the likes of Boomerang and his phoney balonies keep trying to screw with your head.

Burisch has told me that he would welcome your presence on the Eagles Forum, and would be very happy to hear from you. He and Marci can answer and questions you may have.

Rob: you're making a fool out of yourself - again. I will register at the Eagles forum myself, if anyone has anything to say to me. I know what you'll do here - the same thing you've been trying to do with Lear. By the way, my friend just did some teasers for Burisch's/McDowell's presentations for next year:

video.google.com...
video.google.com...
video.google.com...

[edit on 28-7-2007 by frances_g]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Originally posted by frances_g

I just thought I would let a little fresh air of truth in this place before the likes of Boomerang and his phoney balonies keep trying to screw with your head.

Burisch has told me that he would welcome your presence on the Eagles Forum, and would be very happy to hear from you. He and Marci can answer and questions you may have.

Thanks frances_g. There was never any doubt in my mind that Dan was who he said he was and did what he said he did. When I see statements such as those made by rob b uk I want them clarified and exposed.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I dont know...., If I had a MIB encounter, with my girlfriend, I would remember it in full detail. I would not mix the story up between video interviews. It is a very different story between these 2 videos.

Bill hamilton interview

Camelot interview

Go into thes videos and compare the MIB storys, as well as his "Mission for MJ-12" way different, everything about these 2 interviews conflict. Would you remember your true story between interviews? I bet you would do identical interviews even several years apart. The comment people forget or mix things up doesn't cut it for me. memories are memories, especially when your trying to prove the truth, the clarity between stories is the real determining factor.

[edit on 28-7-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
I dont know...., If I had a MIB encounter, with my girlfriend, I would remember it in full detail. I would not mix the story up between video interviews. It is a very different story between these 2 videos.

Bill hamilton interview

Camelot interview

Go into thes videos and compare the MIB storys, as well as his "Mission for MJ-12" way different, everything about these 2 interviews conflict. Would you remember your true story between interviews? I bet you would do identical interviews even several years apart. The comment people forget or mix things up doesn't cut it for me. memories are memories, especially when your trying to prove the truth, the clarity between stories is the real determining factor.

You ever been the victim of mind control? Many will laugh when i say that, but there is plenty of official documentation that supports Manchurian style mind control.

If not, then you may not understand what could have happened to Dan.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
You ever been the victim of mind control? Many will laugh when i say that, but there is plenty of official documentation that supports Manchurian style mind control.

If not, then you may not understand what could have happened to Dan.

I'm a firm believer in mind control bigfatfurrytexan since I had seen some clip(I don't know where so don't ask for it folks) of a bull that had been controlled and forced to stop and not attack the person with the red cloth.It was some pretty crazy stuff so I could only imagine what the government has held from us on any human subjects they have praticed on.( sorry guys for this not bein' about Dan Burisch)

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Thank you Mr. Lear. I passed your message to Marci and she said thank you and said you are a warm and genuine person. She said she'd keep you on a list for invites for next year. She will pass info when it comes time to someone for you. The first talk is scheduled right now for a place within driving distance of Vegas.

To the commenters: It was my first time to comment on anything involving Dan and Marci, ever. BTW, 2 MiB encounters: 1 with Marci being scared by psyops goons from Majestic before she went to Canada and another after she returned from Canada, and Dan was with her. The second one was an alien. That's why Steve, Mongrel, tells me that normal people get frustrated answering questions. A person hears two stories of two different encounters and treats it like it has to be something to challenge. In the Hamilton interview, Dan is talking about Marci at Winchester Park. The Camelot interview is Dan talking about an MIB encounter he was at with Marci, a real alien. Two encounters? You know, like one happens then another happens?
In my opinion people are too used to stories from people that wrap up perfectly. It makes me wonder if one can work for anyone for 20 years and never learn more about the place than what they learned in the first year. Dan learned about the true mission of Majestic only after he was a temp MJ number. It can seem like a waste of time when others ask to read "Once upon a time" at the start and "happily ever after" at the end of everything. It won't stop. It will be something else next, like "How can he say he's real? He has no pocket protector!"
But like Steve wrote at Eagles, Dan is aware what he's dealing with now.

Mr. Lear, Marci told me I could post this one more time here, while I'm watching after Dan's office, just to say thank you to you.

Peace out to you.

Peace out to ATS.

s72.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh so , now its 2 different MIB encounters? Nice of you to inform that, and how convinient. It seemed to me he was telling the same MIB story, all the details were mixed up. Besides like I said earlier his mission statement was also different drastically between video interviews.Where is his diploma from college? Where are other pieces of proof we can view? or is this just "words" we have to believe in? I bet it is all words no proof.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Originally posted by dntwastetime

Where is his diploma from college?

Probably the same place as Bob Lazar's.

Where are other pieces of proof we can view?

I can't imagine anything that could be posted that would be proof anymore than I could post anything that would prove the Bob Lazar story.

My humble and respectful suggestion dntwastetime would be to find another thread that would be more fullfilling.

or is this just "words" we have to believe in? I bet it is all words no proof.

Thats about all we had on the Bob Lazar story, but I have to say that both Bob and Dan had excellent stories on both of their videos. I was particularly intrigued at the detail of Dans description of S-4. I have never been to S-4 or Groom Lake but Dans description rang with absolute truth. I really enjoyed his comments.

Let me explain something here dntwastetime. Nobody is asking you to 'believe' in anything. Bob and Dan aren't dieties. Both were scientists and both have a story to tell. Unless you were a nuclear physicist or microbiologist it is very unlikely that you would understand anything either on of them said much less "believe' in.

Let me respectfully suggest that you take your snide remarks elsewhere. I know that I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
My appologies for the rude remarks, you know better than I do.

I buy Bob lazar, as well as the Lear stories alot more than this guy. Some people know when other people lie to them. Burish pushed a ET into a open stargate?? This is a senario out of a comic book. Stories change, and now its changing more?? Ill watch his new presentations with a open mind. My perception could be wrong, I catch the lie vibration from these two people.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Thats about all we had on the Bob Lazar story, but I have to say that both Bob and Dan had excellent stories on both of their videos. I was particularly intrigued at the detail of Dans description of S-4. I have never been to S-4 or Groom Lake but Dans description rang with absolute truth. I really enjoyed his comments.

Let me explain something here dntwastetime. Nobody is asking you to 'believe' in anything. Bob and Dan aren't dieties. Both were scientists and both have a story to tell. Unless you were a nuclear physicist or microbiologist it is very unlikely that you would understand anything either on of them said much less "believe' in.
I'd like to start off by sayin' that it is truely an honor for postin' on my thread John Lear/old wise man (I sound like a dork
),and I'll have to say that I believe Bob's story 100% and Dan's story at about 60%.I'd like to ask you( in your opinion) if you think there's any connection between what you nick named the "soul catcher" on the moon and at least one form of Stargate on the moon that elements of our government are coverin' up, it could be a way our souls travel from this solar system to the next in a matter of seconds.

[edit on 29-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ok, so I dont think anyone has posted this. Its a picture of mcdowel's qualifications, but unfortunatly its not the best quality. Im going to see if I can find some of Dan's, there must be some:

Photo of qualification certificates

and another one:

Other photo

-fm

[edit on 2-8-2007 by funky monk]

[edit on 2-8-2007 by funky monk]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I present this evidence on BJ Wolfe for ATSers here regarding the Burisch saga.

Notice that, at least at the time, she was a computer tech for a university. Not quite MJ12....

(to view doc, click the "free" download link to the pdf).

[edit on 8/2/2007 by behindthescenes]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the pics funky monk and behindthescenes(the link didn't work), this thread hasen't been gettin' some info lately so I'd like to thank ya for spreadin' the word on Dan's truthfullness and on BJ. Wolf (since I had no info on her with MAJ),I'll be hear awaitin' new info to bring this truth to the thread so we could get more ATS members into believin' some of the stuff he's claimed to have done.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Originally posted by behindthescenes

I present this evidence on BJ Wolfe[/url] for ATSers here regarding the Burisch saga.

Notice that, at least at the time, she was a computer tech for a university. Not quite MJ12....

I'm not sure what you are trying to present here. A bankruptcy? How does a bankruptcy fit in here? Maybe I missed something. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I present this evidence on BJ Wolfe[/url] for ATSers here regarding the Burisch saga.

I'm not sure what you are trying to present here. A bankruptcy? How does a bankruptcy fit in here? Maybe I missed something. Thanks.

Notice what job she says -- on the record in a court of law -- she had at the time. Kinda hard to be working in a grand government conspiracy while working as a computer tech....

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Notice what job she says -- on the record in a court of law -- she had at the time. Kinda hard to be working in a grand government conspiracy while working as a computer tech....

Thanks for your post behindthescenes. Could you please post your source for 'approved' jobs while 'working in a grand govcernment conspiracy'.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So far I have followed Dan Burisch's story since day 1. after all this time I am still on the fence about him

All he provides is his own testimony....and not 1 article of proof. some say he talks in "word salad" which I would agree with. I am a member of his site "Eagles Disobey" and of all the time I spent there...I am left more confused than anything !

Supposedly he was a member of Majestic 12 and was ordered to "disclose" the truth....but with no proof.......your just supposed to take his word for it. and as of now he is in some group that does scientific tests (very boring ones I might add) that to me reek of BS.

he promises much but delivers absolutely nothing.

[edit on 2-8-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Thanks for your post behindthescenes. Could you please post your source for 'approved' jobs while 'working in a grand govcernment conspiracy'.
Thanks.

John, seriously? At least when you worked for the CIA you worked at CIA front companies. And that's routine clandestine stuff; jobs like diplomat, embassy employee, foreign corporate human resources manager, pilot, etc.

Here we have low level computer tech at some no-name university and a "homemaker" (Burisch). At what point do we just shake our head at these people's stories and just move on?

You know...I've banged my head on this issue long enough. I just am numb now....believe what ya'll want.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You know...I've banged my head on this issue long enough. I just am numb now....believe what ya'll want.

Thanks behindthescemes. For those who have not read all of my posts here is what I believe about the Dan Burisch and I have watched many hours of the video interview. The one I saw first was the one I liked best and that was the description of the different levels of S-4. I also liked the description of the arrival and security at Groom Lake.

I believe that Dan Burish worked at S-4 and that he got to S-4 through Groom Lake. I believe that Dan Burisch is a microbiologist. I believe that Dan Burisch had contact with several MJ-12 members. I believe that Dan Burisch interacted with an alien known as the J-rod.

All the rest is up for grabs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join