It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone Believe Dr. Dan Burisch's alien/ufo Claims???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
How ya doin' fellow BTS members , I've been wondering if anyone could give any evidence'proof to Dr. Dan Burisch's claims since I'm kinda 50/50 on what he's told the public so far.All his tales of stargates and different time-lines is turning me insane, clueless
, or whatever else that's similar to those terms.In my opinion he's probably a dis-info agent who still is connected to top secret projects.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You might want to give us a link to those of us that don't know anything about him. Also this is on the ATS forum not the BTS ones.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have sat through about three hours of video of Burisch talking about his alleged experiences, and I've read everything I've been able to find on him. His claims are incredible and his story overlaps Bob Lazar's story. One thing I find amusing is that Bob Lazar thinks that Dan Burisch is a fraud.

Article from rense.com:

"This is the biggest bull***t story I have ever heard in my life. Anybody that actually believes this guy should be ashamed of themselves. I never worked at Tonopah. I never met this knucklehead," said Bob Lazar.

This is amusing to me because I think they are both frauds. Dan Burisch's story shares many key elements with Lazar's story. As such, Bob is probably pretty quick to call BS on Burisch's story. After watching the videos of Dan Burisch talking, my gut feeling (sorry) is that he is a liar.

EDIT: Moved URL outside of External Source

[edit on 7/16/2007 by Rotoplooker]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The picture of the alien you posted is either a hoax or a clip from the Roswell movie. I can't remember which but I've been going through a lot of threads in the past few days and I'm positive that picture has been brought up and proven false. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm inclined to say YES. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Amd if I'm wrong, if I've been 'played' by disinfo or whatever, it doesn't matter, it's a grand story nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
The picture of the alien you posted is either a hoax or a clip from the Roswell movie. I can't remember which but I've been going through a lot of threads in the past few days and I'm positive that picture has been brought up and proven false. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

The picture is from this video
youtube.com...

Which as far as I know has not been debunked. If it has Id like to know because it's definitely one of the most interesting videos I've seen. I know the voice has been determined to be Bob Lazar's by someone here on ATS. I guess in some peoples eyes that automatically makes it a fake, but not mine

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
steve-o

Thanks for creating a thread about Dan Burisch. I am confused as to why Dan Burisch is not disscussed very often on ATS. Is it just the fact that not that many people here know about him?

Dan Burisch has alot of really big claims and I am on the fence with all of the stuff that he claims. I think that he should be disscussed here and looked into more often here at ATS.

He does have his own board that he uses to do a lot of his research.

www.neweaglesforum.proboards107.com...

The videos of his interview is on Project Camelot

www.projectcamelot.net...

By the way, if any one has not been to Project Camelot I would strongly suggest checking it out. IMO they are way better than the Disclosure Project and make a good example of how disclosure should be done.

Many of the other wistle blowers that are interviewed on Project Camelot deserve some much needed attention here on ATS as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The cult of DB is a rather amusing one.

The guy can't make his mind up if he was in the Navy/Army or a civillian during the course of his alleged story - more holes than Swiss Cheese!

I believe Bob Lazar had something to do with his claims, but DB & his cronies are more rubbish to add to the ever growing Ufology pile.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

www.neweaglesforum.proboards107.com...

The videos of his interview is on Project Camelot

www.projectcamelot.net...

By the way, if any one has not been to Project Camelot I would strongly suggest checking it out. IMO they are way better than the Disclosure Project and make a good example of how disclosure should be done.

Many of the other wistle blowers that are interviewed on Project Camelot deserve some much needed attention here on ATS as well.

Yea, Im going to second that. Project Camelot deserves a lot more discussion then it does on these boards. They interview a few people who have a lot of interesting thins to say.

Personaly I think he is mostly telling the truth. There are other people on Project Camelot whos stories link up with his. If you havent watched the interview with him then I strongly recomend that you go and do that.

-fm

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I dare you to go on his website and call him a lier.

eaglesdisobey.net...

Now there is also another twist there is a guy called Don Deppeller who used to stand by Dan. Im not shure what happend or even if it was a money maker but for now they do not get along.

There is also another women involved named Marcia aka BJWOLF who is maybe involed with MJ12 along with Dan.

I spent some time around these guy's and my initial idea was that Dan was indeed a scientist and a man with love in his heart. However he seemed in my opinion to have been manipulated by MJ12.

For some reason he reminded me of Barry King who beleived what he was saying. But what he was saying was very far fetched.

What is unclear is this.

He was trained by Dr tesla or he was his mentor ?
He was in the navy ?
He was in law enforcement ?
He was hired to work at a number of secret bases ?

And i beleive he has yet to show his diploma's not shure on that one tho ?

Regard's
Lee

P.S steve-o im shure i have seen you somewhere in relation to Dan before can you clear this up for me. So i do not need to go digging like a dog chewing wild beetroot...

[edit on 17-7-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
steve-o

Thanks for creating a thread about Dan Burisch. I am confused as to why Dan Burisch is not disscussed very often on ATS. Is it just the fact that not that many people here know about him?

Dan Burisch has alot of really big claims and I am on the fence with all of the stuff that he claims. I think that he should be disscussed here and looked into more often here at ATS.
I'd like to thank all of you who have posted here and a big thanks back to housegroove23 , my reason into creating this thread was to get down to the truth of Dr. Dan Burisch's statements/claims to see if any of his stuff adds up with other claims by John Lear and other theorists.I checked out the website you guys put up that he made which still leaves me the conclusion of either believing his statements or noy believing them at all.The first time I had seen him was in one of those project camelot interviews where he talks about stargates, EBEs, different levels in S-4 and different time lines which is hard to believe fully. Anyway thanks for everyone's contributions which has made this thread more interesting and one of my favorite "thread creations" to date.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Which as far as I know has not been debunked. If it has Id like to know because it's definitely one of the most interesting videos I've seen. I know the voice has been determined to be Bob Lazar's by someone here on ATS. I guess in some peoples eyes that automatically makes it a fake, but not mine
I'd like to know where you found out that Bob Lazar was the man speakin' in the interview, did anyone ask John Lear if it was him, if someone could help me get this info it would be great.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
In my opinion, I have watched Burish google videos, . Watch his Bill Hamilton interview, and then watch his project camelot intervie. Listen to his MIB experiance between the 2 interviews. they are drastically different accounts from the same person. "Lies=fraud"His storys do not match up between video interviews. His story changes, and gets better, and better, with time. I wish he was more consistant..
disclaimer:"This is only MY OPINION"

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
I wish he was more consistant..
disclaimer:"This is only MY OPINION"
Yeah man I was thinkin' the same thing to , in terms of Burisch changin' his story from time to time. What really rings my spidey-senses is his J-Rod and Stargate stories, I don't know what to make of him but just speculate.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Yes, Burish says he pushed his alien buddy in a push cart into a open Stargate. Seem like the security detail on a real Stargate would see this senario in advance. Who knows he could be real. If it looks like Swiss,...its probably Manchego.
dwtwtf

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Look, I'm sorry, but Burisch is a clown. Watching this idiot on video is painful. He can't decide whether he has a PhD or a D.Sci, but he can't produce either. Sound familiar? Read and weap here, among other places. Although I believe Lazar and Burisch are both abject frauds, I think Lazar is more credible sounding than this guy. It's amazing he has received as much attention as he has.

[edit on 7/18/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Although I believe Lazar and Burisch are both abject frauds, I think Lazar is more credible sounding than this guy. It's amazing he has received as much attention as he has.
Thanks for the info sith lord schuyler since I've been web swingin' aruond town tryin' to find any evidence of his phd degree from SUNY.Now I really doubt any of the guys claims are even factual or to even pass off as bein' believable, thanks for your contribution to get to the bottom of this scam artist.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
He tells a good story but there are a few things that I have a hard time believing whatso ever. First off I highly doubt the arc of the covenant is on the moon.
Secondly the way he described the MIB seemed made up, and the stargate capsules being gathered from different countries

Other than that he tells one hell of a cool story and sounds very sincere when telling it. As for what he is saying is true or not I have no clue. But he is a character.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwatcher
First off I highly doubt the arc of the covenant is on the moon.
Secondly the way he described the MIB seemed made up, and the stargate capsules being gathered from different countries

Finally there's someone else who thinks the stargate stuff is bs, I thought I was the only person hearin' this stuff.If this stuff could be proven correct I'll keep my mouth shut and believe what he has told, till then I'll still be ranting about it , since I'm still a little skeptical of his claims.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
There is a thread on ATS where either the OP or someone else found a way to pretty much neutralize the filter on the narrator's voice in that alien interview video.

The unfiltered voice was compared to Bob Lazaar's and as I remember it was pretty much an identical match.

I really never figured out the damn search tool on here otherwise I would go find the thread myself and post it for you. If your skills are better than mine give it a whirl and you should find it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join