It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone Believe Dr. Dan Burisch's alien/ufo Claims???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

Originally posted by Starwatcher
First off I highly doubt the arc of the covenant is on the moon.
Secondly the way he described the MIB seemed made up, and the stargate capsules being gathered from different countries

Finally there's someone else who thinks the stargate stuff is bs, I thought I was the only person hearin' this stuff.If this stuff could be proven correct I'll keep my mouth shut and believe what he has told, till then I'll still be ranting about it , since I'm still a little skeptical of his claims.

There is a long thread somewhere here on ATS about someone doing a lot of reaserch on stargates and believes they are real. You should check it out.... some really good points in it and none of them have reallly been argued or proven false yet

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
There is a long thread somewhere here on ATS about someone doing a lot of reaserch on stargates and believes they are real. You should check it out.... some really good points in it and none of them have reallly been argued or proven false yet
Thanks for the info there isitmagic , I've never gotten this stargate stuff so I'm gonna check out thid thread ya talked about (and see if I could find it) so I could post about some findings here.If you could help me find this stuff it'll be great.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Alright, well i did a search of all my posts because I remember posting a few times in that thread and I found it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its about 61 pages long. If you post there and maybe ask some questions I think the original poster (undo is the name I think) may answer you because I believe he or she is still on these boards and has answered many questions there and is very active in that thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Its about 61 pages long. If you post there and maybe ask some questions I think the original poster (undo is the name I think) may answer you because I believe he or she is still on these boards and has answered many questions there and is very active in that thread.
Thanks again for ya showin' me the way isitmagic, the thread creator was offline so I'll have to wait for a few or even tommorow to get some of my questions answered.If you've got anything else to share with us feel free to post some interestin' stuff up.

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve-o

Thanks for the info there isitmagic , I've never gotten this stargate stuff so I'm gonna check out thid thread ya talked about (and see if I could find it) so I could post about some findings here.If you could help me find this stuff it'll be great.

Dan Burisch may or may not be a fraud. Who knows. The story is interesting, and if it is fake it would make for a nice movie if twisted and formed the right way.

But if you are into Stargates, there are sources that are not so "crazy". Sources that are mainstream, like Los Alamos National Laboratory.

Check out the following links:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

and, the best one:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Dan Burisch may or may not be a fraud. Who knows. The story is interesting, and if it is fake it would make for a nice movie if twisted and formed the right way.

But if you are into Stargates, there are sources that are not so "crazy". Sources that are mainstream, like Los Alamos National Laboratory.
All that info was too much for me to handle bigfatfurrytexan, it shows other stuff dealin' with Tesla's work and other cool subjects that I enjoy readin' about.Right know I'll probably read more into it instead of multi-taskin' 'cause my spidey-senses are killin' me , thanks for the info

[edit on 25-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thank Zorgon. The site is run by him, compiling the knowledgebase of the Pegasus group (a substantial portion of it his). He is a prodigious researcher, for sure.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
when did he become a doctor. lol
no proof of anything that he claims to have done.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandman658
when did he become a doctor. lol
no proof of anything that he claims to have done.
Yeah I know what your talkin' about sandman658 cause there's been no proof or document on this thread sayin' he's one.( I'd like to thank Zorgon for all the info and Bigfatfurrytexan for postin' up those links.)

[edit on 26-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Why should people pay any attention to dan burich, he is a fraud.
He has nothing to support any of the wild stories he tells.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesun
Why should people pay any attention to dan burich, he is a fraud.
He has nothing to support any of the wild stories he tells.
People still pay attention due to his stargate claims and other aspects of S-4 , which are totally riped off from Lazars claims tryin' to get some sort of credibility.If he was still with the government how could they let one of their employees spill the beans without doin' time in jail.(I know this is off topic but does anybody know what happened to the hacker that went into some nasa files and got busted)

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Found one more relating to the Air Force study into wormhole technology:

landoflegends.us...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hi folks, first post on this thread, i'm currently about 20-30 minutes into his 2 hours long interview which i found on google video and so far all i can say is that this guy should have just wrote a bad science fiction novel, but that aside i'm not going to judge until i watch the whole thing and do a little reading on the guy!

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smugallo
Hi folks, first post on this thread, i'm currently about 20-30 minutes into his 2 hours long interview which i found on google video and so far all i can say is that this guy should have just wrote a bad science fiction novel, but that aside i'm not going to judge until i watch the whole thing and do a little reading on the guy!
Could ya provide us with a link to the vid your watchin' cause I'm in the mood to watch something 'cause I've got nothing better to do at the moment.I'd like to thank ya for ya post smugallo and hope you report back on ya findings, see ya later folks.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Having researched Dan Burisch and his story for far longer than I care to recall, it's doubtful that any solid proof to support his claims will appear.

I spent a week with Dan, his wife and family plus Marci McDowell (AKA BJ Wolf).

My personal opinion is that Dan enjoys the ‘limelight’ too much, he told a few lies that were subsequently discovered. When questioned about these discrepancies, he became hostile.

Make of it what you will, who knows what may be possible. If you have any specific questions about Dan etc. fire away and I’ll do my best to offer answers (if any are available).

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rob b uk
Having researched Dan Burisch and his story for far longer than I care to recall, it's doubtful that any solid proof to support his claims will appear.

I spent a week with Dan, his wife and family plus Marci McDowell (AKA BJ Wolf).
Make of it what you will, who knows what may be possible. If you have any specific questions about Dan etc. fire away and I’ll do my best to offer answers (if any are available).
I'd like to start off by thankin' you for your post rob b uk, a question I'd like to ask ya is what he had talked to you about that led you into knowin' some of his claims are false and that he's too much into bein' in the lime light.(If you could answer this question it would be great)

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
hey steve-o this was the one i was watchin i got distracted so i did not watch it all, his claims are really really out there, way too much for even me to believe. i love the UFO thing don't get me wrong but i like a good rational approach and dan does not do it for me, here the link anyhow

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

hey steve-o this was the one i was watchin i got distracted so i did not watch it all, his claims are really really out there, way too much for even me to believe. i love the UFO thing don't get me wrong but i like a good rational approach and dan does not do it for me, here the link anyhow

video.google.co.uk...

I will tell you, his claims are far out there.

But there are other things that somewhat support what he says.

For example, Morgellons. They appear to be silicone based life forms, from some recent studies. This matches well with Dan's claims to have worked on a disease that would be almost unrecognizable and including alien DNA.

Another would be the concept of having to fix something that happened relative to a time rift. There was a story in one of the threads i read the other day here that discussed something similar to this. It was one of our members explaining why aliens are talking to her and what she is trying to tell us on their behalf.

yeah, not the most stable supporting evidence. but, if you consider all things as "possibly true", even if they are far fetched, sometimes you can put pieces of a puzzle together.

another puzzle piece: LANL has been doing biological and neurological experiments, with dozens of papers and abstracts on it. Go see for yourself.

Something is going on. Dan is either a fraud and has guessed some pretty good stuff, or he is legit (at least originally, possibly corrupted by greed?). Too convolutd, too hard to tell.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Thanks for postin' the link up Smugallo since I'm about to log out and see the vid, I'd like to thank you and Bigfatfurrytexan for postin' and givin' me info.Hope ya have a good night (dependin' on time zone) and post some more info tommorow( I think their gonna be doin' stuff tommorow around 9-12 so I'll post back in the afternoon folks).

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by rob b uk

My personal opinion is that Dan enjoys the ‘limelight’ too much, he told a few lies that were subsequently discovered. When questioned about these discrepancies, he became hostile.

Thanks Rob. Please list the 'lies" and also the dates of your visit. Thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join