It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schwarzenegger Skull and Bones, in your face photo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by peabody

I know the impulse is to just post your own opinions, but you really should read the thread first.

Your assertion has been addressed in more than one post.

Open your mind, read what others write, and resist the urge to tell us how ignorant we are.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Regarding the film:

Could Schwarzenegger be the final heir of the Schwarzenburg family?
Could the Bohemian Grove Club be a tribute to "Old Bohemia"?

Was Arnold involved in Operation Paperclip? Any connections made to date?
Perhaps he is a member of the Thule Society, notably much more prominent then it's petty spin off sect the little "Skull and Bones" brotherhood, at any rate.

Being that Arnold is an admitted admired of Nazi's, that photo proves at least one of two things:

1: Arnold is a complete hypocrite, but we all already know that.

2: The theory that the "Holocaust" was another "False-Flag Operation", which served as a major advancement in the globalist cause for complete world domination has one yet one more piece of "coincidental" and "circumstantial" evidence throw into the trunk.

3: Bloomberg and Schwarzenegger do really know what is going on behind the scenes and are laughing at the rest of us.

Oh, also secret societies as all societies do, would have "honorary members", dingbat could be one of them.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by RexxCrow]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
This site seems to break his buckle down nicely:

raumfahrer.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
TIME magazine has Nazi roots as well, this is an embarrassment to this country. Not that THEY don't have the people distracted enough, the media that is, to not give a hoot to resist any of this, let alone real protests to get war criminals out of office////

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am unable to find a link to Bloomberg's skull buckle, anybody have that available? TIA

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Arnold is destined to be president. So many connections.
Skulls and bones, Bush connections, Kennedy connections, Nazi connections, friends with billionaires, and was even in war movies.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
Arnold is destined to be president. So many connections.
Skulls and bones, Bush connections, Kennedy connections, Nazi connections, friends with billionaires, and was even in war movies.

He never went to Yale.

So, he isn't/wasn't a member of Skull and Bone.

[edit on 9-10-2007 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Arnold has been set up to be a leader in this country since his start in Hollywood. His acting is TERRIBLE. He has zero personality in his movies. Yet he gets large rolls, especially ones from our 33rd degree mason director, James Cameron.

What does Arnold do in his latter days of hollywood big budget films? He fights Terrorists, He fights AI, he fights Aliens, he saves humanity from Nuclear armageddon more than a few times.

It's not an accident, he has been set up for public imagry since the beginning. There is NO OTHER WAY he would have ever started in politics if it wasn't for him being some robotic superhero. In the movie, he's known as Arnold, in real-life, he's knows as the Terminator.

This guy has ZERO qualification for being the president of the state of California. ZERO. It's a joke on this country, and a joke on the masses who voted for him.

Wake the frick up and look at the bigger picture. Things like what I have mentioned above just don't randomly happen. It's all part of a bigger plan.

I'm not saying he's a nazi, and I'm not saying he's part of Skull and Bones. But he has ties to all this crap, and it's disgusting, I don't care who it is.

Secret Societies and associates have ZERO place in this country. Period. We are a free people and we do not need egotistical power-hungry old men running our lives for some quest for a NWO.

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I cant believe that people are making connections here with a "fashionable" belt buckle and other symbols.

First the Skull/crossbones on the buckle do not look like the Nazi or S&C image. They are drawn completely different.

Second, the skull and crossbone fashion is very big right now. In fact, I actually have a pendant that is all diamonds that is a skull & crossbones

Some people can make something out of nothing.....and that is what has been done IMO.

I suppose anytime I wear skull & crossbone stuff, im telling the world I support Nazis? That is ridiculous. Every person has a skull and other bones in them. It means nothing unless you want it to mean something. I personally just like the look.

As far as Arnold goes. LMAO. He is a big fat joke. Cant stand the dude.

On a side note.....im not into buckles, but the artist who made it has a lot of great work - many different things including crosses and butterflies!!! Sounds like Arnold was just giving someone some free publicity - the artist Lee Downey

And what he has to say about this "conspiracy"

Its probably about the 4th one in a series of 10 that I made between 2005 and 2006. The little bits on the border are Fleur de Lis....(thats French, oh no)....not German eagles! I am fairly sure that the 4 corner stones are uncut natural diamond crystals. I used those on only one of the series. This one was purchased at Falconhead this past spring, in Brentwood, California.

and

One thing I can tell you for sure is this...Arnold has excellent taste in belt buckles! Trust me, I know...I made the bloody thing. And I can tell you for certain the basis of its design and the symbol of the skull have ZERO, ZIP, NADA, NOL, ZILCH to do with WW2. Goodness. I am making a set of cufflinks to match the buckle and sending them to the Guv, mostly cause I LOVE The Terminator pics, and the fantastic art that went into creating the skeletal frame, and of course the skull. Love sci-fi, and those pics are amongst the best, for me. And for him as well. He should be and obviously is confident that he is conducting himself properly in the public eye. I take issue that he sought to offend anyone, or is broadcasting his inner angst by wearing my buckle. I sell to lots of high profile people, they get to have style too

There. No conspiracy.

[edit on 12-10-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The very fact that he reveals the belt buckle in such a way, I suppose means, he either doesn’t care if people find out, or he purposely wants to show people how high in the ranks of the world power he’s gotten.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
@Andrea,

It's probably both. He doesn't care what people think and he wants to show how powerful he is. Many Europeans will know what this symbol alludes to. The classic SS symbol is definitely illegal in Germany and I would suspect also in Austria. I don't believe any German or Austrian politician could get away with wearing this type of symbol in the international media without massive protest. He probably enjoys showing the Europeans that he can wear it with impunity. He thinks Americans are too stupid to notice.

There's a little difference between an ordinary citizen wearing such a Death's Head on the street and a Governor wearing it on the cover of Time Magazine. Even though it is not the classic SS Symbol it is similar to what some extremist right-wing organizations, including the KKK and Nazis still use today. There is no standard Death's Head symbol that they must use to show support of Nazism. It can definitely be taken as a symbol of extremist right-wing political sympathy and Schwarzenegger, I think, knows that very well. It depends very much on the context of the situation and the context with Schwarzenegger is that he has been accused of such sympathies and has a family history of fanatical support of Nazism. At best, it seems he is doing it as a provocation and a sick joke.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Dear All:

That stupid belt-buckle Schwarzenegger is wearing, is nothing more than a ‘biker’ paraphernalia trinket. The thing was probably given to him by a close friend or family member which is why he’s so proudly showing it off. This Jolly Roger crap seems to be becoming mainstream fashion, again. Even Victoria secret is putting it on women’s bikinis. It’s idiotic, but people appear to have always worshiped death for fun, isn’t that what Halloween is all about?

But even if he had bought the ornament himself, however hideous it may be, it only shows eccentric taste. Schwarzenegger does love motorcycles, perhaps he had his sickle parked outside during the interview!

Schwarzenegger is nothing but a nice person. Sure he is selfishly competitive. And he once over-aggressively pursued women. He’s not a choir boy. But he IS a fundamentally kind, considerate, intelligent person. And most importantly, HE MEANS WELL. We should be so lucky to have him declare himself a candidate for president of the USA at the eleventh hour. Yes, we all know, he’s not allowed to run. But that ‘law’ can be changed, but quickly.

He is the only well-known possible candidate with integrity. He is someone who would actually care about the country.
I’m putting his bumper sticker on my car, front and back (yes, they are available).

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 10/14/2007 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Here's a KKK site that gives an example of current use of the Totenkopf as a Hate Symbol. There are many other examples of hate groups that use this type of symbol. Sure the skull is in fashion now, but it is also in fashion as a symbol of Nazism and has been for nearly 80 years.

kelticklankirk.com...

There is no copyright on a standard Totenkopf symbol that extremists are required to use when they want to indicate in public that they a admirers of Hitler. They can use practically any skull to show that. In fact, they don't normally want to use a Totenkopf in public that can unquestionably be identified as a rassist symbol. Someone may react violently in that case.

A Governor should not be wearing anything in the international media that can remotely be construed as a hate symbol. At the very least Schwarzenegger, being the "nice guy" that he is, should explain why he is wearing a symbol that can be perceived as showing support for Nazism on the cover of Time Magazine. Schwarzenegger is a gigantic, major a**hole, who thinks he can intentionally wear a racist symbol in the international media with impunity (in my humble opinion).

Maybe I'm getting old, but I don't think people would have taken this laying down a couple of decades ago. I guess people have forgotten what Nazism means and are complacent now about 20-30 million human beings being slaughtered in Eastern Europe including 10 Millionen in human slaughter houses or shot in the head and buried by the thousands in ditches or starved to death, because the Nazis denied them food and supplies.

There should be no doubt in peoples' minds that a Governor has no Nazi sympathies. Being a "nice guy" is not enough. They say Reinhard Heydrich, the architect of the Holocaust, was also a nice guy, but I wouldn't vote for him for Governor California and sure as hell not for President.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tantris

Please correct me if I’m wrong. But according to your logic all the kids wearing Halloween costumes with Skulls are Nazis too. And you might as well include Michael Bloomberg also, as a potential Nazi sympathizer since he’s obviously happily hangin’ out — and smiling!! — with a big, gigantic major racist Nazi of an Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Hate groups don’t own that symbol (Totenkopf) you know. Albeit, it is not as pleasant as a hippie peace symbol. Our US military plasters the thing (Skull over Bones emblem) all over the place also, on bombs and planes and tanks.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I'll correct you. This is no kid going to a Holloween Party and not a simple biker out on a weekend jaunt. This is the Governor of California appearing on the cover of Time Magazine which is seen all over the World and cover shots are not done haphazardly with whatever clothes you happen to be wearing on any particular day. He's wearing a symbol that can be perceived as a symbol of Nazism and is often used in that way by the KKK and neo-Nazi groups.

His father was a fanatical Nazi who joined the Brown Shirts shortly after they carried out the Kristallnacht Pogrom, in which Jewish businesses and Synagogues were destroyed, looted and burned down all over Germany and Austria and the Brown shirts rounded up many thousands of Jews to ship off in cattle cars to concentration camps. His father volunteered for the Brown Shirts in Graz at a time that 2,000 Jews were being rounded up in Graz to be sent to the concentration camps. All that being considered, if Schwarzenegger should not be careful about such things when he appears in the national media, I'm not sure who should. His father likely had a Totenkopf at home in his closet with his old SA uniforms.

Schwarzenegger has become wealthy and famous by caring about his image. I'm sure he knows what this symbol can mean. The classic Totenkopf is almost certainly illegal in his home country. I know for a fact that it is definitely illegal in Germany, where he went to school. People know there what this symbol means more than Americans.

This is a clear case of a public official flaunting a racist symbol in the international media. The media should explain this to the public, but they won't touch it. I don't know about skull and cross bones conspiracies, but you don't need a conspiracy to get angry about this. Schwarzenegger is a crackpot and a joker. He should be take to task about this.

Since the media won't report this, the word should be spread on the Internet until Schwarzenegger has to acknowledge it and explain it. Those who can and are willing please help out by spreading the word. Let's make an example of this Idiot.

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   
All I am asking is that Schwarzenegger should explain himself and we should hold his feet to the fire until he does.

He's a big man. Why can't he explain this himself in public. Why does he need a troop of apologists and lap dogs to make weak excuses for him?

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Get your virtual pitch forks, people. Let us, Internet peasants, drive this dark Prince Schwarzenegger from the Governor's mansion. Tell your friends and neighbors to google for "arnold dancing with nazis".

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
My cat is more deserving to be on the cover of Time than those 2 jokers, who do nothing for the People.

You're right!

"Cat shows humans how to have unconditional love and compassion"

Not as silly as it sounds...

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I think people join secret societies such as Freemasonry out of fear. I think that the buckle is shown purposely to let everyone know that freemasons and skull and bones are in powerful positions and that if you join, then you can have all of these contacts and stuff to get you by easily in life financially but if you don't well, it's not so easy to get to the top.

That's what the picture is telling me anyway.....

"You have many slaves, but few warriors" - 300

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
BTW, I do not blame my government, in fact I stand behind my government 100 percent. But you're fooling yourself if you think that there isn't any corruption in our government. We just need more good people in government positions.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join