It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schwarzenegger Skull and Bones, in your face photo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
11 bravo, well done friend, i agree alot with your synapses of the previous post. those who do not wish to take all possiblities into consideration do so because in their mind the issue is already over. they do not have the want to be open to any possibilities aside from there own.

Deny Ignorance Friends...deny it.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
No way!!!!!!!!!! I noticed that too!!!!!!!! It's an SS Nazi belt with the death's head symbol on it, a symbol that represents the SS. wasn't his dad in the SS??? I'm so glad someone else noticed this, I thought i was just tripping out

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Averysmallfoxx

Im going to say that not only did you go off topic, you rambled about something completely unrelated to the issue at hand at length. While its usually forgiveable that only applies when you make an attemt at some form of jesting that is in the least, amusing. your post wasnt amusing, it was boring and uninformative, it didnt give me any news that pertained to this belt buckle thing, you rationalize fashion and i think thats just you explaining away out of lack of awareness, i suggest you familiarize yourself with the tendencies of the free masons to have very important emphasis on subtleties within a bigger picture, not implying arnie is one, maybe hes a lackie, a wannabe? maybe your right, but its theeee most unlikely situation given that this is a times mag. shoot, who hes standing next to, and the fact that it just seems positioned just perfectly to catch your eye without revealing itself entirely....think friend think.

Man, you are way too wound up. Who made you a member of the ATS thought police, anyway? I'm sorry you didn't like my musings. I think it is funny to play the fool and have people like you put in my place. Sorry, I could not fulfill your blood lust for information. You really hurt my feelings so much.

I just think that there is more to life, than conspiracies.

I have no doubt that Arnold is a Mason, many people in Hollywood are Masons. I've actually been thinking of joining the Masons for quite some time. They aren't evil people hellbent on taking over the world. They are esoteric spiritualists. Hence, the lapis lazuli ring he is wearing in an earlier post. But that is a very awesome belt buckle, which are in fashion these days. Maybe, the buckle makes him look cool and shows he is a member of something, overtly. Who knows?

Defying the denying ignorance logic as a joke and getting someone like you jump on me, just makes me laugh and makes my day. That's why I do it.

And please don't lecture me on subtle imagery and symbolism. I have a background in creating advertisements and know full and well all about the use of such. I also know that the Masons do great at hiding their "secrets" where no one can see them. Right out in the open.

My advice to you. Think, don't over-think. Don't take everything so seriously.
Don't judges others least thee be judged. I have an opinion. You have yours, everyone's is valid, unless proved otherwise. Don't attack anyone else's viewpoint, because you yourself know nothing. You just think you know, which means nothing. At the end of the day, all you have is conjecture and supposition.

You should probably also learn to type in paragraphs, with some correct grammar and capitalizations. So people actually can read you mutterings, instead of them looking like an endless string of self-absorbed, "I must be right" thought, which is close-minded in itself.

Have you ever thought that maybe he wore the buckle on the Time magazine cover just to get attention from the fervent conspiracy crowd to get people talking about him? It would be a win-win situation between himself and Time Magazine, selling more copies of the magazine then normal all because of an ambiguous belt buckle.

How is that for thinking, friend?

Who am I kidding, you are so open-minded and intelligent you probably already thought of that possibility, right?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
in reference to arnies pops being a nazi, i think that was a subject we discussed but i honestly think that has no real pertinence, just because he is a politician of the united states, to his type of people, appearance is everything. I think that might also be why this not so subtle belt buckle does mean a good something to a few someones.
i simply do not believe that arnie would wear such an un-business like piece with such a nice suite FOR a photo shoot with a magazine of the scop of TIME. that doesnt prove anything ofcourse but i think it should help a little with the view to take in order to understand my line of thought.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Averysmallfoxx]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow.

I'd really hate to think of what people here would have to say about my all seeing eye tattoo on the back of my neck, and my barcode belt buckle.

But then again, that issue of "Rolling Stone" is millenia away.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
firstly, as courtesy to those who read these forums, you should understand that staying on topic is something you should try to do more than not, albeit that i sounded harsh comig off as i did and i apologize for the snippy-ness. Second, i never ever claimed to have a deffinite opinion which was overwhelmingly more likely than any other, in any way and i myself made it a point to be clear on that.Please dont post incorrect information about what i infer. I said clearly a few times that i do not at all know what the purpose for his little buckle was, but i felt strongly that it was intended as a meaningful symbol to someone about something.I dont care much how you criticize my writing, it comes out much clearer than you would have people believe and i again want to apologize for being a bit harsh but i will not retract that staying on topic should be important in all contributions.
as a side note, i also never said that he was a free mason or that he intended the message to be specifically for the free masons but i did use them as an example of the type of group id see a message such as the one i imply he is sending would appreciate.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

hilarious!!!
look at Arnold's fangs! He's ready to bite that guy in the neck!!

"you are terminated, [hiss], [stab], [crunch].
HAHAHAHA

maybe the skull and crossbones are a family motto/crest in his family?
the possibilities could be endless.
nice thread, good conspiracy.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Motion-Man]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
yeah lets go with that, thats a symbol of his brood. hes a vampire. that explains all of it....

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
his father was a Nazi Party member

Arnold was never on good terms with his father, and was so ignorant about his father's participation in the SA that he hired investigators from the Wiesenthal Center to find out for him. He has publicly stated -- more than once -- that he is "deeply embarrassed" about his father's SA membership.

It is true, however, that Gustav Schwarzenegger was a volunteer and an enthusiastic stormtrooper. There is no record, though, of him actually ever "doing anything bad", although he did serve in combat, on both the western and eastern fronts. Presumably he ended up in the Panzerkorps with other SA volunteers.

Still, I don't see the point of the belt. Schwarzenegger was born in Austria, not into money, didn't go to Yale, and in general is completely not the demographic that a Bonesman would ever be, want to be, or accept into his pseudo-fraternity.

Could someone please explain to me what his belt buckle has to do with the Skull and Bones? Because as far as I can tell, nothing. Possessing a bone does not a Bonesman make.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yeah I think Doc answered that pretty well earlier.

Originally posted by DocMoreau

I also want to comment that the Skull and Crossbones doesn't mean he wants to be a Yale Bonesmen, or is pretending he one or anything like that. It could just as easily mean that he is a member of the German/Austrian secret society that Yale's Skull and Bones is just a chapter of. It also could be in reference to his father being a Nazi, or an allegiance to the Black Pope of the Jesuit Order. I guess it could also mean that he is a big fan of Pirates of the Caribbean, but why fly your pirate flag while being photographed for Time? Seems weird.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is the article I just read before seeing if there was any word on it here at ATS. Of course there is.
I suppose it's a matter of context. Still, it does raise questions because, motorcycle fashion or otherwise, skulls represent death. So, to me, I wonder why the Governor of California (wine country, free spirited sun worshippers) would wear a symbol of death when his position is a symbol of authority. It would be different if the cover of time pictured Schwarzie and the lovely Bloomie at a Harley Davidson rally, but they are depicted as representing their posts and not their hobbies. And so, at least, the message is confusing. That may be the point, to confuse. I don't know. But there is certainly enough in Arnold's background to suggest that he chooses carefully how to present himself in public. He represents not only the people of California, but he also represents the publicity machine known as Hollywood, he represents the Republican party, he represents money and power. In my opinion, he knows the purpose of wearing that belt buckle on the cover of Time magazine. Most likely we'll never know the reason but odds are he knows. Celebrities and politicians (not sure what the differences are sometimes) manage their images with great discipline and care. At least the ones that hang around in the spotlight past 15 minutes do. Anyway, his background doesn't make him out to be the clueless Joe with no fashion sense. Arnold has handlers and those handlers are hired for a reason, and Arnold continues to circulate amongst most influential, rich, and powerful people for a reason. That shot of the cover of Time Magazine does everything to express this point. Whatever the reason, Arnold Schwarzenegger likely chose to wear that buckle for a reason that's connected to his position of power. We'll just likely never find out what that reason was.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Areal51]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Does anyone know if Arnie Was born prematurely?

You would be surprised to know most prominent figures are subjects of premature birth and trauma brainwashing [MK Ultra type programs]

It is their way of life, to form a mind before it knows any better is their greatest power.
The actual programming done by these individuals is called monarch mind control.
Monarch mind control-programming is a mind programming that is passed on genetically and it has to do with a mind being able to disassociate itself at a very early age 18 months around.
Premature birth is also important because the naturally occurring events occurred in a premature birth insure that the child is naturally traumatized. By taking the baby at a premature level gives the programmers and advanced start on the programming.

The next stage is smothering the child in love, (love bombing till 18 months)the love is given so it can be taken away at the forth stage. unless love is given so it can be taken away, there is no trauma.
the next stages consist of programming Called Trauma based mind control creating slides and alters.

What Trauma Does
In recent times, the military and the science of psychology is paying
attention to what they call PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). PTSD
are the psychopathic debilitating effects of trauma and chronic nature of
reactions to trauma. Intrusive flashbacks of the trauma will occur if the
mind doesn’t protect itself from reminders of the trauma. The mind
creates avoidance patterns to protect itself from thinking about the
trauma. Panic symptoms occur when the person undergoes physiological
arousal to traumatic cues. A trauma will create a certain "shatteredness"
within the victim.

The victim will develop life assumptions about being vulnerable, about
having little personal worth, and that life is not fair. They may develop
phobias to constantly check their environment for safety and constantly
monitor others to make sure they are not mistreated.

Then they bombard your mind with drugs to create alpha states etc.

Then books like the 14 editions of the wizard fo oz series are used to create illusions, which are after all sense impressions as much as realities' are, in the class of 'phenomena dependent on brain changes.' Magical phenomena, however, come under a special subclass, since they are willed, and their cause is the series of 'real' phenomena called the operations of ceremonial magic."

In other words, when the Illuminati practice ceremonial magic, their
magic to them is as real as life, but they do not feel a need to defend its
reality. People in the occult encourage children to fantasize. Fantasy is
looked at with favor. Whether the power and healing and mind-control of
demonology stems from illusion or Jung's autonomous power of the
human psyche to attract & manifest archetypes through the human soul
or some other source is not an issue for Satanists.
The most important script for the programmers
is to use ceremonial magic which uses the names of God to establish
GENERAL, & SPECIFIC CONTROL.

This is why I think at least, that people like Arnie shed their secret symbols in broad daylight, it is there secret language.

Also on a side note wasn't Arnold Step Father also a member of the SS. Which would also make him and his Father members of the OTO, ancient Order of death- aka Skull and Bones.
The Mortal Builders as defined by the Encyclopedia of Freemasonry.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmcivor
Whats the big deal?

I have a transformers belt buckle, if I was on the cover of time magazine would that mean something?

I mean come on, if his belt buckle had some jpeg artifacts when zoomed in that said "the end is nigh!" then maybe this would be interesting... otherwise... meh..

you clearly don't comprehend the whole picture.

Why would someone even where a huge skull belt buckle with a suite is this a new FAD like the girls and there summer dresses with the belt below the boobs?

I think not...

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by brotherforchrist
Schwartzeneggar's father was a Nazi, and I believe ( I may be mistaken on this but I KNOW he was a nazi) that he was SS, therefor a death's head isn't that far fetched for him to have, it was common SS imagery.Not something I would advertise, but thats just me. [/quote

According to the USA Today article, Schwartzeneggar's father was a member of the Sturmabteilung, or SA. Not the Schutzstaffel (SS). The SS were originally Hitler's personal bodyguards and the SA were the Nazi Party's stormtroopers. If I am correct, Sturmabteilung is German for "Storm Divison" and Schutzstaffle is "Protective Squadron'.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by svcadet32]

[edit on 16-8-2007 by svcadet32]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think I read most every post in this thread,
and I just have to add this:

What seems most important to me
is not that Arnold is wearing that belt buckle...

BUT THAT BLOOMBERG DOES AS WELL!!!

That connection is interesting to me.

How do I know?

The video 2 weeks ago posted here-
by the Brilliant Bros.

The video SHOWED he had the same belt buckle
as Arnold.

I think- if there IS some conspiracy (NWO, etc)
that those 2 belts aresome symbolism of it...

Maybe not Skull/Bones- but maybe Illuminati.

TPM

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
That photo and the video you mention are obvious displays of Masonic power over those who are not, like as if we are on our knees looking up to them and begging. Masonry is only about power and money, and is nothing to do with Christianity.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Originally posted by sdrawkcab

You don't think the photographer saw this? The people who racapped the magazine & made sure it was okay to hit stores...you don't think they noticed this? If it was something to hide, bet your last penny they would have hid it. Some of you people really need to put more thought into what you are really thinking about.

WoW young grasshopper, thanks for setting us all straight.

Lets look at what you said.

"You don't think the photographer saw this?"

Ummm, yeah, I do think the photographer saw this.

"The people who racapped the magazine & made sure it was okay to hit stores...you don't think they noticed this?"

Ummm, yes again, I think they did notice it.
Seriously, who on this thread ever claimed that 'nobody noticed' the belt buckle? Its obvious that everybody knew the belt buckle was prominent in the picture. You appear to be the only one that is saying it was not noticed.
Where did you get the idea that the photographer and the editor didnt see it? Seriously, answer me that oh wise one.

"If it was something to hide, bet your last penny they would have hid it"

Its not something to hide silly rabbit, its something to stick in your face.
Again I ask, who claimed it was something to hide?

YOu need to read this....
www.nationalconcernedofficers.com...&_symbols.htm

Its a site by police officers documenting gang signs and symbols.
Most people drive right by graffiti and dont know that they are entering gang territory, but people that study these things can tell you, they are warnings hidden in plain sight.

Just because YOU dont understand the symbology or realize the implications does not mean they arent true.

Finally someone states the obvious. You make sense.
Well made point. Period.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms

I think I read most every post in this thread,
and I just have to add this:

What seems most important to me
is not that Arnold is wearing that belt buckle...

BUT THAT BLOOMBERG DOES AS WELL!!!

That connection is interesting to me.

How do I know?

The video 2 weeks ago posted here-
by the Brilliant Bros.

The video SHOWED he had the same belt buckle
as Arnold.

I think- if there IS some conspiracy (NWO, etc)
that those 2 belts aresome symbolism of it...

Maybe not Skull/Bones- but maybe Illuminati.

TPM

Good info and research, there's the "smoking gun" in this discussion, no joke. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Hmmm right...

OH Do you think he could be the anti christ I do remember a few years back an expert on the subject said he would be middle aged, of European decent, and a politician,

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

As are most U.S. Presidents, including Bill and Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Here is an easy way to tell if there is even a possibility that someone is a member of Skull and Bones.

Q: Did he go to Yale as an undergrad?
If the answer is "No" then he cannot be a Bonesman. End of story. There are no honorary Bonesmen. There are no national Skull and Bones chapters. There is no post-graduate or late-life Skull and Bones entry. Skull and Bones, like Scroll and Key, is a secret society that exists only at Yale and is open only to Yale undergrads. A Bonesmen is a Bonesmen for life, but if one is not tapped while an undergrad at Yale, then one will never ever ever be a Bonesman. Not even if one becomes a governor. Not even if one becomes President. Jesus Christ could appear at The Tomb at New Haven with all his angels and someone would politely but patronizingly tell him to scram.

Arnie is not a Yaleie. Therefore, Arnie is not a Bonesmen, whatever else he may be. Period.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join