It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schwarzenegger Skull and Bones, in your face photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
skull fashion has been in vogue the last couple years, my teens wear it, or maybe he thinks he is a pirate, my husband has had a skull and bones tattoo for forty years, you also know he is a motorcycle enthusiast
and they wear stuff like this, outlaw biker stuff,www.xpressmart.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Scr...

Not that I care, but don't you think he would be more discrete , being in his position, if he was a nazi sympathizer?

Honestly, does there have to be a skeleton in every politicians closet?

har har

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
He's not a kid, he's an old man.

There's a difference.

God knows what his boxer shorts have displayed on them!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I say it is a motorcycle thing.IMHO that is.

I don't think he would proudly flaunt his love of Nazis, that would be stupid

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
get used to it guys. He'll be the new "Decidinator". I think it will be fun.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, they may as well haul me off now. I will not, repeat NOT, have an Austrian for president of my United States.

And I am sure I do not stand alone.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I dont think being from Austria is a problem. I do know that the requirement has always been the president should be a natural (i beleive) born American.

That has always been so, i dont want it changed for Arnold or anyone else!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hope this hasn't been mentioned yet, but just wanted to point out that any clothing garment or acessory with skull and bones on it is very fashionable right now, especially for these hollywood types. I know some of you guys don't get out much.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Hope this hasn't been mentioned yet, but just wanted to point out that any clothing garment or acessory with skull and bones on it is very fashionable right now, especially for these hollywood types. I know some of you guys don't get out much.

well, the question is, where does the cart go, and where does the horse go?

'fashion makers' are not necessarily innocent, or uninvolved with secret societies.
in my opinion, how popular something becomes, is decided not by quality, but by daddy warbucks.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
anyone post this yet???

[edit on 7/12/2007 by acegotflows]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont think being from Austria is a problem. I do know that the requirement has always been the president should be a natural (i beleive) born American.

That has always been so, i dont want it changed for Arnold or anyone else!

dgt, I re-read my post and you are right in thinking I was sounding like it was only Austria that I was against supplying a president, and that is not true. My Bad.

I am a Constitutionalist, and as such, NO person from any other nation should be allowed to be president. It matters not which other country that might be.

I was stationed in Augsburg, Germany for a while, long ago, and I actually like that part of the world. I like Scotland too, but that doesn't mean I want Craig Fergeson for president.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a friggin goose.

He gets off on fear mongering and picking little pieces out of people, which are carefully selected for the largest impact. My opinion, but I think its pretty obvious. The beginning of the previously posted video shows that quite clearly.

The way he yells and gets all fired up is a pathetic tactic to rally people behind him. He sounds like a really pathetic and shallow man to me. Notice how he starts off slow, and seems to deliberately pace himself until he is going completely ape.

Mr. Jones - SNIP you thug.

As for Arnie, who knows? Maybe someone should ask HIM a few questions about the symbols in the picture before people start jumping up and down blaming their government for everything that goes wrong. The whinging and petty arguments are getting beyond a joke.

I've been reading ATS since 2002/3 while still at the blackvault and haven't ever seen things quite so bad... Aussiebloke, titor, project camelot, reptilians galore and many, many others yet never have people been so eager to blame their government instantly.

Have you ever thought that the governments of the western world have successfully fooled you into believing they are truly invincible? That could be the biggest lie of them all.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by seenitall]

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What ring?

If all these secret societies are so secret how come everyone knows about them?

Why would Arnold be so stupid to flaunt it?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ahem!

Has it occured to anyone that the belt buckle could have been added to the picture?

Perhaps Time magazine was the one trying to make a statement...

Some other thoughts to ponder...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
THE ARTIST WEIGHS IN ON ARNOLD'S BUCKLE

Lee Downey Bali, Indonesia

The Govenators Skull Buckle (oh my!) to see this one and more! go to > leedowney.com

www.leedowney.com...
Being born in Barstow, California and now many years transplanted into Asia, I have to exert my desert penchant for Huh? Seeing my buckle on the cover of Time seemed timely...then I got a call from LA to check out Google and the Guv's waistwear and comment thereof.

The Buckle : Its a hand constructed sterling silver buckle, the skull itself also hand carved from a billet of Damascus steel. Its probably about the 4th one in a series of 10 that I made between 2005 and 2006. The little bits on the border are Fleur de Lis....(thats French, oh no)....not German eagles! I am fairly sure that the 4 corner stones are uncut natural diamond crystals. I used those on only one of the series. This one was purchased at Falconhead this past spring, in Brentwood, California.

Taking issue with What a public personality purports to convey with symbolic regalia, be it suits ties tattoos or tits, its an age old tradition that we the people, for the people have a inalienable right to engage in. Conspiracy, gossip, keen observers of it all we are, keeping society lively and the guessing game intriguing. Hidden Agenda?

Beats me. I think he mostly just really dug the buckle...thats at least for sure. He is known to have very cool bikes.

And I can tell you for certain the basis of its design and the symbol of the skull have ZERO, ZIP, NADA, NOL, ZILCH to do with WW2. Goodness. I am making a set of cufflinks to match the buckle and sending them to the Guv, mostly cause I LOVE The Terminator pics, and the fantastic art that went into creating the skeletal frame, and of course the skull.
I wish the best of luck to the Guv, I applaud his choice in buckles, I rail against the intolerant and I would like to see a skull on the waist neck or finger of every public persona, be they white black brown male asian female german or martian.

I am leaving for Aceh in Sumatra in the morning for a week to survey the coastline of the tsunami zone where we have been doing relief work. I hope by the time I get back the BS has subsided and we can go on about our business.

The show must go on. Cheers, Lee June 30, 2007 Bali, Indonesia

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
www.leedowney.com...

WOW some beautiful stuff here, wish i could afford it.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hmm..Either he loves Johnny Depp and Pirates of the Carribean, or really wants everyone to look down at his pants. As men get older and in denial..we tend to wear glittery stuff, like the once fashionable John Travolta look , gold chain around the neck. ..its like Leisure Suit Larry time. Let me be fair here too. As women get older those Bufonts become the rage.
..Seriously even if buckle is part of his accesories Its too much of a leap to cross and bones membership, though not to exclude that possibilty, its more probabable just a popular accessory. I use skulls all the time as part of the Day of the Dead celebration exhibits for school children.
Interesting posts by everyone the way.
SyS
^i^

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
well this Lee Downey from Bali, Indonesia says he made it.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
who has the courage to be the president? well as long as you don't try to stop printing intrest bearing federal reserve notes , you should at least stay alive.

i wouldn't be surprised to see bloomberg run w/ gore they would win

but it doesn't matter anyway, they are mere puppets.

hey what's falling from the sky this summer. nothing to see here just the economy

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Well here is a picture of the buckle from Leedowney. It doesn't matter where he got it the entire layup of that cover is scary.

LGM (the lost poster)

[edit on 13-7-2007 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Outstanding catch Doc. The Totenkopf of the 3rd SS division was the first thing that came to my mind too. Death's Head has a significant history in European militaries, but the distinctive angle is hard to miss.

3rd SS's totenkopf had a slightly different posture (chin projected, not forehead like the belt buckle, and mouth closed, whereas it looks open on the belt buckle) but the similarities are more striking thant he differences.

I wonder how difficult it would be to identify a manufacturer on that and see what the intent is. The source could be very significant. On the one hand, if that's just something being marketed to dumb rich kids lately, oh well, but if it's from a manufacturer that provides mainly to surplus stores and magazines, etc, then it's probably for military buffs who know exactly what they're buying and the symbolism becomes purposeful, not a matter of coincidence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join