It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Terror Rap 2002 *Real Copy*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
PODcast:

Terror Rap 2002

KleverOne and AnAbsoluteCreation and a friend messed around in a friends studio. This is what happened. This all went down in under two hours, and us unprofessionals are very proud of it. So, remember, these are average persons thoughts after 9/11. lol

And it probably should be rated pg-13 and turned way up.

Thanks SteveR for converting, you are forever impressing me with your kindness.

Just wanted to add something to BTS music to fix my low score in points, and show our skills.

BTW, Kleverone verse One, AAC Verse Two, A friend verse three

MODS is it possible to erase the other two, my computer froze. Thanks.

AAC

length: 03:25
file: btsmpod_2401.mp3
size: 3236k
feed: btsm

[edit on 8-7-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That's hot, you guys!

More, more!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   
'Knowledge is power.' No #.

I'd love to hear another few verses and tracks...

Underground hip hop, the last front for freedom of speech.

You guys need to speak louder, less bass...You can't really hear the second verse AAC.

"Terror Raps" hahaha. Good name.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Dude I totally forgot about that till you played for me. That was pretty beast for only spending two hours on it.

"Terrorisms dark master is back"

Who's singing the hook? He sucks

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Here are my seperated Lyrics on this thread, the quality was too bad, so says biggie, so I just stripped the music.

AAC

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Here are my seperated Lyrics on this thread, the quality was too bad, so says biggie, so I just stripped the music.

AAC

Hahah. I love those lyrics.

'Never once have I heard the blame put on Saddam Hussein.' Hahaha. True true. Where's klever and the anonymous friend's lyrics at?

How long did it take for you to write them, pretty creative by the way. I'd love to make some music with you guys. We have a ton of issues to deal with...We do post on an amazingly diverse website. Its not like information is hard to find either on the net...

Let me know.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
I'd love to make some music with you guys. We have a ton of issues to deal with...

Yes! Please do!

I can't wait to hear it!

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Six years old...Grew up in a household where you did what you're told till I broke the mold.
No more mind controlling thoughts over-flowing, knock you down with the truth like I was verbally bowling.
Cause knowledge is power, so open your eyes, uncover the lies, look past the disguise, realize that you need to find the answers inside, because there there.
You just gotta know where to look pick up book, expand you mind be wise with you time.
I use mine to drop rhymes, that flow with the times.

top topics

join