posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:18 PM
I just thought I'd mention a few things here. I agree that there is something fishy with the Denver airport "Noah's Ark" theory. I have heard some
strange ideas, writing and a few shows on Coast to Coast and Rense talking about the airport DUMB (Deep Underground Military Base) scenario. I
"instinctually" made a connection with this site and the 2012 "Doomsday" theory. It is eerie to hear the stories about how deep the base is and
how big it is from supposed contractors and/or witnesses involved. It seems to me the perfect way to live out a destructive polar calamity that could
involve excessive radiation, flooding and maybe some crustal displacement. Although I think there could possibly be an ironic "locked in a car
sinking in a lake" possibility for these elitists who think they can control every aspect of the universe. Ha ha, that would be a real slap in their
faces- to see a handful of humble, MEAK, humans surviving while they drown in there man made survival box. Anyways, I digress..... As far as the pole
shifts go, I always think it best to consider as much seemingly disparate information as possible in the the mix, since the holistic picture can
usually make itself known if one can consider the bigger picture and not discount the fact that the Earth is merely a smaller part of a much larger,
slower moving system (...as above so below...). The pole shift itself should be considered as 1 component associated with our planetary and solar
system relationship to the galaxy/universe- the Mayan view shows this idea that the planetary alignment, of which I am vaguely familiar with in a
concrete way, will somehow focus a powerful energy which will be focused on the Earth by the planets acting as lenses/guides of this energy (Hunab
Ku). So there are multiple components to consider here and their interdependency. How do these relate? I would love to hear some input or
enlightenment from others:
- Magnetic field shift leading to possible axial rotation displacement
- Solar activity (CME supposedly peaking in intensity and periodicity)
- Galactic alignments/precession of the zodiac
- Deluge and crustal movements (x/y/z directions)
- Rapid climate changes (possibly eluded to by the findings of ancient vegetation and life and evidence of flash freezing of animals and
- Increase in the Schuman Resonance
- Ancient texts/writings- i.e. Common deluge stories, Atlantis story, etc.
- Ancient archaeological findings of large underwater structures- i.e. India, Japan...
In addition, the pole shifts, or magnetic field movements, do not necessarily need to flip 180 degrees. The shifts have been recorded in smaller
rotations of maybe 20 or 30 degrees, which can still necessitate great dramatic rapid change upon the Earth. The weakened magnetic fields will
apparently allow excessive solar radiations in- we do not know all of the effects this will have. I believe positive and negative aspects apply. So
One can see how just these few stated ideas can make the complete picture fairly complicated and hard to put every piece together rationally in a way
that can be finally agreed upon, but it does begin to paint an interesting picture. I also think we can consider some "tertiary" elements/questions
- Secret activities/Denver airport "Noah's Ark" base?
- Black budgets funding what? Underground cities?
- Crop circle phenomena? What is it? Why Mayan type imagery?
- Seed bank in Iceland? What the heck?
- Global warming being pushed as totally human caused. Is this to deter implication of 2012 scenarios? I don't trust politicians agendas. Sorry
- Royalty/elitists/CEOs using astrology to make decisions. Hmmmm? Just a thought.
These are just off the top of my head, so forgive me if you think I am off the cuff. I just think that when we consider 2012, really we are just
looking at the tip of the iceberg- the bigger portion lies unseen, and usually undiscussed. Thanks all!